\V/ =/\= \V/ Royals XXVII *~* Star Trek: Voyager \V/ =/\= \V/

Fine, fresh, feminine, style to eleven...
Locked
User avatar
Kitana empress
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17013
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 26

January 21st, 2018, 8:17 pm

TOP SHELF LIQUOR wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 8:16 pm
Femtops are a disgrace!

You think you can do it better? :susp:
🖤 avi by razzi x 🖤
User avatar
Dani
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 13092
Joined: 14 February 2017
Age: 30

January 21st, 2018, 8:19 pm

Femtops are my favs
💕
User avatar
jorge.
K I N G
K I N G
Reactions:
Posts: 8447
Joined: 20 February 2016
Age: 31

January 21st, 2018, 8:29 pm

p.Lo wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 7:57 pm
Just started series 2 of "Happy Valley" [mention]jorge.[/mention]!!!!!

yasssssssss
it's even better than the first, which is saying something.
I just kept hoping, I just kept hoping
The way would become clear
I spent all this time tryna play now
I found my way here
See, I've been having me a real hard time

But it feels so nice to know I'm gonna be alright
User avatar
Kitana empress
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17013
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 26

January 21st, 2018, 8:33 pm

Miguel wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 8:32 pm
WHO THE FUCK IS KITANA? :funny: giving me Asian S&M dominant power bottom teas :funny: she rides your cock while hurting your nipples and telling you what a piece of shit you are and then she buys you sushi (she paid w your credit card tho 👄) .

FKA “Tina” :)
🖤 avi by razzi x 🖤
User avatar
Kitana empress
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17013
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 26

January 21st, 2018, 8:34 pm

Miguel wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 8:32 pm
WHO THE FUCK IS KITANA? :funny: giving me Asian S&M dominant power bottom teas :funny: she rides your cock while hurting your nipples and telling you what a piece of shit you are and then she buys you sushi (she paid w your credit card tho 👄) .

Sounds exactly like me omg
🖤 avi by razzi x 🖤
User avatar
Kitana empress
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17013
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 26

January 21st, 2018, 8:36 pm

Miguel wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 8:34 pm
Kitana wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 8:33 pm

FKA “Tina” :)


Hi BEBÉ <3 how’re you, Love? Hope as good and gorg as usual.

Drinking wine and watching the SAG awards. I think I’m becoming an alcoholic. If I can’t go a day without a drink, does that make me an alcoholic? :rip: is it better if I’m drinking red wine? :rip:

How are you, sweetie?
🖤 avi by razzi x 🖤
User avatar
Kitana empress
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17013
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 26

January 21st, 2018, 8:49 pm

Miguel wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 8:40 pm
Kitana wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 8:36 pm

Drinking wine and watching the SAG awards. I think I’m becoming an alcoholic. If I can’t go a day without a drink, does that make me an alcoholic? :rip: is it better if I’m drinking red wine? :rip:

How are you, sweetie?


Loves it. I am an alcoholic as well, for reals tho. One or two glasses of red wine a day does NOT make you one tho, actually that is healthy and recommended by doctors.

I am mad at myself. Still hangover from last night, although I did not drink that much I did some stupid stuff regarding my "friend" (who I just discovered it's a fake-ass snake - actually I already knew but didnt wanna admit the truth to myself) and his boyfriend who wants me and we texted last night but he chickened last minute and sorta rejected me :funny: and I was like nnnn why the fuck did I get myself into this shit? I know that little bitch might tell "my friend" about it. Although he texted me today asking me how I was and if I wanted to hangout during the week. Fucking pussy. I will make him suffer. I leave Atlanta for 5 months next week and he will hav to wait until I come back to taste this pussy that I know he wants. He got me all horny and wet last night ofr nothing agh and I really felt rejected for a few hours :cry: other than that I am dojng fine Lol looking forward to february! Just read my tarot and this triangle shit I am telling yo uabout came up acrtually :funny: s

That’s a relief because all I’m drinking is red wine.

And that sounds messy as fuck. I overthink sex way too much to the point where I end up not having it. I’m terrified of STDs and I can’t just hookup with some random like I used to when I was younger. Where are you leaving for five months?
🖤 avi by razzi x 🖤
User avatar
Kitana empress
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17013
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 26

January 21st, 2018, 8:57 pm

Miguel wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 8:54 pm

Kitana wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 8:49 pm

That’s a relief because all I’m drinking is red wine.

And that sounds messy as fuck. I overthink sex way too much to the point where I end up not having it. I’m terrified of STDs and I can’t just hookup with some random like I used to when I was younger. Where are you leaving for five months?


PrEp and condoms, bb. I have never had an STD and I must have hooked up with almost 100 hot guys and definitely given over 200 blowjobs. I am flying everywhere :tellmemore: my first long trip in over a year. Mexico, Barbados and Jamaica during February (although I am flying to NY for NYFW and Seattle after that), Peru in March, Australia to take @MartinE's virginity in April and from there south-east asia, from there India, Turkey and Russia in May and Europe and Britain in June. I should be back in Atlanta by the beginnig of July. I plan to return with 100 less pounds, a more round (pilates) ass, a bit of botox a la Kylie though not that exaggerated and with a fresher attitude. I will OWN this bitch-ass city on the summer. Life is good.


Not interested in ever taking PreP. Taking a pill on a daily basis makes me uncomfrotable. Even then, it doesn’t protect you from other STD’s like herpes, chlymidia, etc.

That sounds amazing! I hope to do a world tour once I save some money throughout the year. Fuck savings tbqh!
🖤 avi by razzi x 🖤
User avatar
Mal
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 32196
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 26

January 22nd, 2018, 4:32 am

[mention]Paradise[/mention] a SONG

Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
Mal
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 32196
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 26

January 22nd, 2018, 4:34 am

Kitana wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 8:57 pm
Miguel wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 8:54 pm



PrEp and condoms, bb. I have never had an STD and I must have hooked up with almost 100 hot guys and definitely given over 200 blowjobs. I am flying everywhere :tellmemore: my first long trip in over a year. Mexico, Barbados and Jamaica during February (although I am flying to NY for NYFW and Seattle after that), Peru in March, Australia to take @MartinE's virginity in April and from there south-east asia, from there India, Turkey and Russia in May and Europe and Britain in June. I should be back in Atlanta by the beginnig of July. I plan to return with 100 less pounds, a more round (pilates) ass, a bit of botox a la Kylie though not that exaggerated and with a fresher attitude. I will OWN this bitch-ass city on the summer. Life is good.


Not interested in ever taking PreP. Taking a pill on a daily basis makes me uncomfrotable. Even oesn’t protect you from other STD’s like herpes, chlymidia, etc.

That sounds amazing! I hope to do a world tour once I save some money throughout the year. Fuck savings tbqh!

Me neither. I'd rather not have sex than taking those fucking pills.
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
Mal
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 32196
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 26

January 22nd, 2018, 7:41 am

[mention]TOP SHELF LIQUOR[/mention] Self titled totally changed the game, holy shit

Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
Mal
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 32196
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 26

January 22nd, 2018, 7:45 am

p.lo i will slap you
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
p.Lo
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6563
Joined: 25 February 2016

January 22nd, 2018, 7:48 am

Mal wrote:
January 22nd, 2018, 7:41 am
[mention]TOP SHELF LIQUOR[/mention] Self titled totally changed the game, holy shit


Changed the game, or just continued her formula of building a track around a catchphrase with the added bonus of sampling / hijacking an award-winning author's speech on a subject she previously distanced herself from but felt guilty about following the backlash? 👀
User avatar
Mal
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 32196
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 26

January 22nd, 2018, 7:54 am

p.Lo wrote:
January 22nd, 2018, 7:48 am
Mal wrote:
January 22nd, 2018, 7:41 am
[mention]TOP SHELF LIQUOR[/mention] Self titled totally changed the game, holy shit


Changed the game, or just continued her formula of building a track around a catchphrase with the added bonus of sampling / hijacking an award-winning author's speech on a subject she previously distanced herself from but felt guilty about following the backlash? 👀


omfg :rip:

pls dont ever talk to me ever again thanks
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
Mal
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 32196
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 26

January 22nd, 2018, 7:59 am

[mention]Cersei Lannister[/mention] are you from Spain, babe? Have you been to Barcelona a lot of times?

I am going in February I was wondering if you would know some places I definitel should visit. Not the big tourist attractions, but other places, maybe ome queer plaes also?

sorry if you are not from Spain, idk why i remember that
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
La Stupenda
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 727
Joined: 14 March 2016

January 22nd, 2018, 8:33 am

A Royals exclusive - me being asked about my iconic sn La Stupenda at 5:11, you're welcome

User avatar
Cersei Lannister ·⚜·♚·⚜·
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2430
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 26

January 22nd, 2018, 8:45 am

Mal wrote:
January 22nd, 2018, 7:59 am
[mention]Cersei Lannister[/mention] are you from Spain, babe? Have you been to Barcelona a lot of times?

I am going in February I was wondering if you would know some places I definitel should visit. Not the big tourist attractions, but other places, maybe ome queer plaes also?

sorry if you are not from Spain, idk why i remember that


I'm from Colombia, I just happen to live here in Spain for about +2 years (going to become spaniard also).

I don't like Barcelona :nc: But people tend to like that city. The places that are a MUST visit are Gaudi's architectural work, park güell, house batlló and house milá, and ofc the Sagrada Familia /with the museum.

Mh, if you like hard drugs and parties (which I assume based on your recent post history), you should go to Razzmatazz. I think Palau St Jordi also has a variety of concerts and such. Fridays around Montjuic / Plaza España gets cool, tho, with the light show in the fountain and everybody drinking.

The Montjuic castle is also cool.
User avatar
Mal
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 32196
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 26

January 22nd, 2018, 8:55 am

Cersei Lannister wrote:
January 22nd, 2018, 8:45 am
Mal wrote:
January 22nd, 2018, 7:59 am
[mention]Cersei Lannister[/mention] are you from Spain, babe? Have you been to Barcelona a lot of times?

I am going in February I was wondering if you would know some places I definitel should visit. Not the big tourist attractions, but other places, maybe ome queer plaes also?

sorry if you are not from Spain, idk why i remember that


I'm from Colombia, I just happen to live here in Spain for about +2 years (going to become spaniard also).

I don't like Barcelona :nc: But people tend to like that city. The places that are a MUST visit are Gaudi's architectural work, park güell, house batlló and house milá, and ofc the Sagrada Familia /with the museum.

Mh, if you like hard drugs and parties (which I assume based on your recent post history), you should go to Razzmatazz. I think Palau St Jordi also has a variety of concerts and such. Fridays around Montjuic / Plaza España gets cool, tho, with the light show in the fountain and everybody drinking.

The Montjuic castle is also cool.


Thank you! I will check all these out!

I do like parties but I also do not like big crowded places. I would rather go to a smaller little pub than to a big ass club.
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
Cersei Lannister ·⚜·♚·⚜·
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2430
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 26

January 22nd, 2018, 8:58 am

Mal wrote:
January 22nd, 2018, 8:55 am
Cersei Lannister wrote:
January 22nd, 2018, 8:45 am


I'm from Colombia, I just happen to live here in Spain for about +2 years (going to become spaniard also).

I don't like Barcelona :nc: But people tend to like that city. The places that are a MUST visit are Gaudi's architectural work, park güell, house batlló and house milá, and ofc the Sagrada Familia /with the museum.

Mh, if you like hard drugs and parties (which I assume based on your recent post history), you should go to Razzmatazz. I think Palau St Jordi also has a variety of concerts and such. Fridays around Montjuic / Plaza España gets cool, tho, with the light show in the fountain and everybody drinking.

The Montjuic castle is also cool.


Thank you! I will check all these out!

I do like parties but I also do not like big crowded places. I would rather go to a smaller little pub than to a big ass club.


Razzmatazz is kind of different, like it's so huge, they have djs even in the bathroom, but it's not like the typical crowed club. You have "personal" space.

Space-wise, it is similar to Berghain, I think? The music sometimes is similar between those two but the content is kind of different, lololol.

Even tho, Spain in february is empty... Everything is empty, you should go to Barcelona around summer.
User avatar
Paradise
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 718
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 26

January 22nd, 2018, 9:10 am

Mal wrote:
January 22nd, 2018, 4:32 am

@Paradise a SONG




Godbracelet is so underrated, I was watching this performance the other day with qween looking like straight uhp slayage :cry: This chemistry tho with Cam'Ron :funny:.. I'm pretty sure they smashed on the low :rip:

User avatar
HOT SAUCE hiveking
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6274
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

January 22nd, 2018, 9:46 am

Mal wrote:
January 22nd, 2018, 7:41 am
[mention]TOP SHELF LIQUOR[/mention] Self titled totally changed the game, holy shit



Random but have you ever heard the clean version of this song? I really love how the chorus flows in this version better

User avatar
Jimmyboy FATBOY!
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 15930
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 36

January 22nd, 2018, 11:12 am

Is Europe cold at the end of February/early March?
User avatar
Mal
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 32196
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 26

January 22nd, 2018, 11:25 am

Jimmyboy wrote:
January 22nd, 2018, 11:12 am
Is Europe cold at the end of February/early March?


hmmm depends which part, central/east europe can be quite cold, i remember like 2-3 years ago we had the biggest snowstorm on march 15th, but sometimes is like cute 10-12 celsius
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
Jimmyboy FATBOY!
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 15930
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 36

January 22nd, 2018, 11:27 am

Mal wrote:
January 22nd, 2018, 11:25 am
Jimmyboy wrote:
January 22nd, 2018, 11:12 am
Is Europe cold at the end of February/early March?


hmmm depends which part, central/east europe can be quite cold, i remember like 2-3 years ago we had the biggest snowstorm on march 15th, but sometimes is like cute 10-12 celsius

Poland, Germany and the surrounding areas more specifically :)
User avatar
Mal
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 32196
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 26

January 22nd, 2018, 11:29 am

Jimmyboy wrote:
January 22nd, 2018, 11:27 am

Mal wrote:
January 22nd, 2018, 11:25 am


hmmm depends which part, central/east europe can be quite cold, i remember like 2-3 years ago we had the biggest snowstorm on march 15th, but sometimes is like cute 10-12 celsius

Poland, Germany and the surrounding areas more specifically :)


I think the same applies. Its still winter-ish
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
Cersei Lannister ·⚜·♚·⚜·
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2430
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 26

January 22nd, 2018, 11:33 am

Jimmyboy wrote:
January 22nd, 2018, 11:12 am
Is Europe cold at the end of February/early March?


Asking this is like asking "is America cold at the end..". It's a continent, you know.
User avatar
HOT SAUCE hiveking
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6274
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

January 22nd, 2018, 11:35 am

Cersei Lannister wrote:
January 22nd, 2018, 11:33 am
Jimmyboy wrote:
January 22nd, 2018, 11:12 am
Is Europe cold at the end of February/early March?


Asking this is like asking "is America cold at the end..". It's a continent, you know.


harvest ha!
User avatar
Jimmyboy FATBOY!
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 15930
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 36

January 22nd, 2018, 11:35 am

Cersei Lannister wrote:
January 22nd, 2018, 11:33 am
Jimmyboy wrote:
January 22nd, 2018, 11:12 am
Is Europe cold at the end of February/early March?

Ok, thanks.
Asking this is like asking "is America cold at the end..". It's a continent, you know.
User avatar
Mal
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 32196
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 26

January 22nd, 2018, 11:35 am

Cersei Lannister wrote:
January 22nd, 2018, 11:33 am
Jimmyboy wrote:
January 22nd, 2018, 11:12 am
Is Europe cold at the end of February/early March?


Asking this is like asking "is America cold at the end..". It's a continent, you know.


does he?

Image
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
Jimmyboy FATBOY!
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 15930
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 36

January 22nd, 2018, 12:03 pm

TOP SHELF LIQUOR wrote:
January 22nd, 2018, 11:35 am
Cersei Lannister wrote:
January 22nd, 2018, 11:33 am


Asking this is like asking "is America cold at the end..". It's a continent, you know.


harvest ha!

Fuck you
Locked