\V/ =/\= \V/ Royals XXVII *~* Star Trek: Voyager \V/ =/\= \V/

Fine, fresh, feminine, style to eleven...
Locked
User avatar
Raven \V/
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 11951
Joined: 25 February 2016

January 24th, 2018, 5:35 pm

p.Lo wrote:
January 24th, 2018, 5:32 pm
La Stupenda can give us her Opera Divas edition!

Wanna be a particularly obese one.


If Lara Fabian counts as a classical singer, wanna be her! :O
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
La Stupenda
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 711
Joined: 14 March 2016

January 24th, 2018, 5:35 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
January 24th, 2018, 5:21 pm
The sexual tension tho


You know he's circumcised right? 🤢🙈
User avatar
p.Lo
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6547
Joined: 25 February 2016

January 24th, 2018, 5:36 pm

Dani can do a Class A Drugs edition!
User avatar
La Stupenda
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 711
Joined: 14 March 2016

January 24th, 2018, 5:38 pm

I will make an edition as soon as I get my laptop fixed, sorry don't have the patience to do it from my phone :O
User avatar
Raven \V/
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 11951
Joined: 25 February 2016

January 24th, 2018, 5:40 pm

La Stupenda wrote:
January 24th, 2018, 5:38 pm
I will make an edition as soon as I get my laptop fixed, sorry don't have the patience to do it from my phone :O


I can be Andrea Bocelli, alternatively!
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
La Stupenda
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 711
Joined: 14 March 2016

January 24th, 2018, 5:41 pm

Raven wrote:
January 24th, 2018, 5:40 pm
La Stupenda wrote:
January 24th, 2018, 5:38 pm
I will make an edition as soon as I get my laptop fixed, sorry don't have the patience to do it from my phone :O


I can be Andrea Bocelli, alternatively!


He ain't no opera diva, am not making a classical crossover mediocrities edition lawl!
User avatar
p.Lo
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6547
Joined: 25 February 2016

January 24th, 2018, 5:42 pm

Mal can do an Instagram Bum Selfies edition!
User avatar
Raven \V/
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 11951
Joined: 25 February 2016

January 24th, 2018, 5:50 pm

La Stupenda wrote:
January 24th, 2018, 5:41 pm


He ain't no opera diva, am not making a classical crossover mediocrities edition lawl!



Okay, well, as long as she's excellent and legendary, I'm good!
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Raf
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 2389
Joined: 01 March 2016

January 24th, 2018, 6:17 pm

Mal wrote:
January 24th, 2018, 2:46 pm

@Raf




Stan a biT for miss Paradis!!! An I C O N. :icant:
User avatar
Angela Merkel H8TR
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 18545
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 28

January 24th, 2018, 6:18 pm

La Stupenda wrote:
January 24th, 2018, 5:35 pm
Angela Merkel wrote:
January 24th, 2018, 5:21 pm
The sexual tension tho


You know he's circumcised right? 🤢🙈


Personally love circumcised cocks :tellmemore:
User avatar
Raf
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 2389
Joined: 01 March 2016

January 24th, 2018, 6:19 pm

[mention]Mal[/mention]



Image
User avatar
Jimmyboy FATBOY!
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 15199
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 36

January 24th, 2018, 6:58 pm

La Stupenda wrote:
January 24th, 2018, 5:41 pm
Raven wrote:
January 24th, 2018, 5:40 pm


I can be Andrea Bocelli, alternatively!


He ain't no opera diva, am not making a classical crossover mediocrities edition lawl!

Andrea Bocelli sees no gender, and neither should you
User avatar
HOT SAUCE hiveking
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6216
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

January 24th, 2018, 7:12 pm

La Stupenda wrote:
January 24th, 2018, 5:35 pm
Angela Merkel wrote:
January 24th, 2018, 5:21 pm
The sexual tension tho


You know he's circumcised right? 🤢🙈


Confirmation from someone who's had my dick in his mouth, and not just figuratively speaking. 💅
User avatar
p.Lo
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6547
Joined: 25 February 2016

January 25th, 2018, 2:46 am

Go, Pisces!

Image
User avatar
Mal
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 32132
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 25

January 25th, 2018, 2:50 am

what if im a pole dancer now, where will that lead me
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
Angela Merkel H8TR
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 18545
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 28

January 25th, 2018, 5:03 am

Mal wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 2:50 am
what if im a pole dancer now, where will that lead me


You're stuck on that pole until the age of 65
User avatar
Cashmere
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4226
Joined: 25 February 2016

January 25th, 2018, 5:56 am

p.Lo wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 2:46 am
Go, Pisces!

Image

Image
this ain't for the best, my reputation has never been worse / so he must like me for me / we can't make any promises, now can we babe / but you can make me a drink
User avatar
Kitana empress
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16817
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 26

January 25th, 2018, 8:18 am

p.Lo wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 2:46 am
Go, Pisces!

Image

“billionaire” :heart:
🖤 avi by razzi x 🖤
User avatar
HOT SAUCE hiveking
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6216
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

January 25th, 2018, 9:45 am

Kitana wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 8:18 am
p.Lo wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 2:46 am
Go, Pisces!

Image

“billionaire” :heart:


B I L L I O N A I R E S

Image
User avatar
Mal
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 32132
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 25

January 25th, 2018, 9:55 am

if yall become billionaires in 10 years pls send me money
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
Angela Merkel H8TR
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 18545
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 28

January 25th, 2018, 10:13 am

p.Lo wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 2:46 am
Go, Pisces!

Image


Negl was thinking of buying a parrot yesterday but decided against it.
User avatar
HOT SAUCE hiveking
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6216
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

January 25th, 2018, 10:22 am

Angela Merkel wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 10:13 am
p.Lo wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 2:46 am
Go, Pisces!

Image


Negl was thinking of buying a parrot yesterday but decided against it.


You're a taurus sis??? When's your birthday 😣

Ngl you gave me Aries teas
User avatar
Angela Merkel H8TR
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 18545
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 28

January 25th, 2018, 10:29 am

TOP SHELF LIQUOR wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 10:22 am
Angela Merkel wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 10:13 am


Negl was thinking of buying a parrot yesterday but decided against it.


You're a taurus sis??? When's your birthday 😣

Ngl you gave me Aries teas


15th of May bb :kiss:
User avatar
HOT SAUCE hiveking
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6216
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

January 25th, 2018, 10:31 am

So who's doing the next edition?

I would offer but since y'all get off on dragging my editions while tongue fucking each other's assholes in other editions.... 👀
User avatar
HOT SAUCE hiveking
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6216
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

January 25th, 2018, 10:34 am

JIMMYYYYYYYY!!!!!! [mention]Jimmyboy[/mention]

User avatar
Angela Merkel H8TR
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 18545
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 28

January 25th, 2018, 10:35 am

TOP SHELF LIQUOR wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 10:31 am
So who's doing the next edition?

I would offer but since y'all get off on dragging my editions while tongue fucking each other's assholes in other editions.... 👀


I think [mention]Mal[/mention] was working on something.
User avatar
Jimmyboy FATBOY!
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 15199
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 36

January 25th, 2018, 10:38 am

TOP SHELF LIQUOR wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 10:34 am
JIMMYYYYYYYY!!!!!! [mention]Jimmyboy[/mention]


Rotf, ngl, I am growing to love the song!
User avatar
Mal
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 32132
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 25

January 25th, 2018, 10:48 am

Angela Merkel wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 10:35 am
TOP SHELF LIQUOR wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 10:31 am
So who's doing the next edition?

I would offer but since y'all get off on dragging my editions while tongue fucking each other's assholes in other editions.... 👀


I think [mention]Mal[/mention] was working on something.


I need more for that and its been deleted so im not sure!
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
Angela Merkel H8TR
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 18545
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 28

January 25th, 2018, 10:53 am

Mal wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 10:48 am
Angela Merkel wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 10:35 am


I think [mention]Mal[/mention] was working on something.


I need more for that and its been deleted so im not sure!


Just texted you on kik. Gal you better read :rip:
User avatar
Raven \V/
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 11951
Joined: 25 February 2016

January 25th, 2018, 11:55 am

TOP SHELF LIQUOR wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 10:31 am
So who's doing the next edition?

I would offer but since y'all get off on dragging my editions while tongue fucking each other's assholes in other editions.... 👀


Good sis [mention]La Stupenda[/mention] was talking about doing it once she gets her laptop fixed. Whenever that is. :rip:

I've done 6 editions thus far. :love:

Already have few ideas for the next time I'll make one.
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
Locked