United States Presidential Election 2016 - Election Night

I'd do it all again and won't think twice...
STOPIT
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 4:55 pm

London. wrote:
PennyRae wrote:I'm in class right now and everyone is so subdued, even across campus. This depressing weather doesn't help either.

Not to sound overdramatic, but it does feel a little like the life has been sucked out :rip:

Maybe Trump will abdicate before he's inaugurated lol.

There is no way more stuff is not going to pop up about him that will plague his time as "president" just wait. he has BOTH parties gunning for him, his taxes.... he may be impeached or worse. he is a shady, greedy NY business man with closets full of skeletons. His family is in for it in the worst way. 
Kitana empress
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 5:04 pm

Raven wrote:
Tina wrote:If you're mad that your candidate lost, then blame your candidate and your party. Hopefully, the Democrats will next time focus on better policies and a better strategy instead of crying racism, sexism, etc.

Also, if you seriously want to move overseas because of the election, then kindly go fuck yourself. People have had to abandon their homes due to war and famine, but you're leaving because you can't accept the result of a democratic election. The sheer arrogance and privilege is astounding. If it makes you feel any better, Hillary wasn't going to fix your problems.

Oh, let's not with the oppression olympics. Millions of women have had their PTSD triggered or forced to remember painful sexual harrassment/molestation from their past because of Mister 'Pussy's actions in October.

So are you suggesting that victims of sexual abuse should move abroad? You know that solves absolutely nothing, right? Also, most of the people that are complaining are not victims of any sort of heinous crime.
🖤 avi by razzi x 🖤
ClairBoyant
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 5:09 pm

Of course it has to be dark, cold and rainy in NYC today.
velveta24
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 5:10 pm

STOPIT wrote:
London. wrote:

There is no way more stuff is not going to pop up about him that will plague his time as "president" just wait. he has BOTH parties gunning for him, his taxes.... he may be impeached or worse. he is a shady, greedy NY business man with closets full of skeletons. His family is in for it in the worst way. 

This is the only bright spot to this may they fear him down like they did Obama. And I can't wait for his supporters to turn on him when he does not report of build a wall and make Mexico pay for it. They are going to have a field day with him
czr187
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 5:11 pm

On my way to work I saw "Fuck Trump" written on walls. One was spray painted on City Hall in Los Angeles. Other businesses were flying their American flags at half staff. smh. 
Ain't got enough money to pay me re$pect
Dirrty
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 5:15 pm

Janelle wrote:I'm just glad that the American immigrants planning to move here to Canada are democrats.

There are republicans who can't stand Trump too, don't forget voting in USA isn't mandatory
our song is a slamming screen door
sneaking out late tapping on your window

REPUTATION | 11/10
BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 5:52 pm

Me all fuckin day today

COME ON, RAIN!
SanelyInsane
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 5:54 pm

BYC wrote:Me all fuckin day today

:funny:
:cry:
I am a mess today. I just want to be in bed all day eating ice cream.
STOPIT
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 5:55 pm

BYC wrote:Me all fuckin day today

SanelyInsane
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 5:58 pm

STOPIT wrote:
London. wrote:

I really do hope something happens before Jan 20th. There HAS to be something out there that will stop him from becoming President.

All you insiders GET TO WORK!
Mal
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 6:05 pm

SanelyInsane bb will hold u :cry:
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 6:09 pm

SanelyInsane wrote:

I just truly have to do some soul searching. I'm not okay.
COME ON, RAIN!
Aioros OMEGA
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 6:11 pm

STOPIT wrote:
London. wrote:

If he gets Impeached, is't Pence the one who becomes the president? or someone else? 
Crystal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 6:13 pm

Melania is FLOTUS.

MELANIA.

The fucking Beyonce of FLOTUSes is FLOTUS

CIRCLE A FUqN word take a third
Comrade Blanc
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 6:16 pm

Does he have rape allegations to face here soon?
Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.
SanelyInsane
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 6:26 pm

BYC wrote:
SanelyInsane wrote:

After the Orlando shooting and now this...it's just too much.
Sofia.Aguilera
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 6:34 pm

Crystal Whore wrote:Melania is FLOTUS.

MELANIA.

From being a mail-order wife/golddigger to first lady. You gotta give it to her. She's got everything handed to her just based on her looks and Trump's money. America reaches another low though. The past First Ladies are classy honorable women. I'm not gonna get surprised if Kim K becomes first lady someday.
TheCatacombs
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 6:36 pm

SanelyInsane wrote:
BYC wrote:

focus on more important things the orlando shooting happened months ago those people are long dead and not coming back. Do something with yourself and get that idiot impeached
Sammi
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Trump is not the true enemy.  He may be awful in his delivery but he can't pull everything.  It's his support and evil team of bigots, racists and crazy religious folks who will do what they want to try to destroy freedom and rights.
People shit on her now because they have some sad life and jealousy. Those who celebrate her now are the true winners because you live in the moment and appreciate true beauty and talent while it is still here.
Metric
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 6:40 pm

Trump will be assassinated.
Sofia.Aguilera
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 6:42 pm

Getting Trump impeached will only make things worse since Pence is going to replace him. He's probably the most anti-gay and misogynistic politician. He believes that smoking cigarettes is healthy for the body and he also promised to defund HIV research then give the money to gay conversion therapy where they would literally give gays electric shock in their heads until they become straight. Very christian-like right? smh

Much better to assassinate them both then have snap elections...
WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 6:42 pm

London. wrote:
aiden wrote:
no its not it makes perfect sense 
There are multiple ways a winner could be declared, but few take into consideration the voices in EACH state like the Electoral College system does. Think about the populous vote in this fashion.

There are 50 US States. Donald Trump took the populous 
vote in 29 of those states. Hillary took the populous vote in 21 of those states. Therefore, on a state by state analysis, Donald wins. If you look at the individual figures, Hillary wins but only because a few of her states have extremely large populations.

Basically, if we go by the individual populous totals, residents in mid-west states...the heartland and backbone of this nation...would not have a voice. How fair does that system really sound?

Why should it be a states thing?  If LITERALLY more people voted for one person, how then, is it fair for the other candidate to become president?  It just doesn't make sense.

You girls need to go back to government class :rip:

1. Popular vote isn't necessarily accurate in the current system. For example, a lot of republicans don't vote in California because they know they won't win the state and same for Democrats in Texas. Etc. If it was a popular vote, I bet turnout would be higher and thus be different numbers.
2. It keeps some power to the states. Electoral votes are proportional to the number of people in the state (by equaling number of senators), but a flat popular vote would give a HUGE advantage to states like California with a huge number of people of mostly Democrats for example. Electoral College also means a candidate has to appeal to states across the country and not just Cali, Texas, Florida, etc. It gives the states some power which is part of what our government is founded on.
STOPIT
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 6:45 pm

Sammi wrote:Trump is not the true enemy.  He may be awful in his delivery but he can't pull everything.  It's his support and evil team of bigots, racists and crazy religious folks who will do what they want to try to destroy freedom and rights.

The rallies are OVER. there will not be any more red meat thrown to the wolves and they will starve to death. Trump will learn very fast that if he does not pick a side and conform and do things the establishment way, he will get nowhere. Republicans in the gov't don't like him, Democrats don't like him. They don't want someone like him in power and they will all obstruct him, castrate him,  and slow him down which will infuriate his followers when he can't make any of his promises happen and they will defect. His speech last night is all we will get from now on and that will not hold Trump voters interest.
BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 6:46 pm

TheCatacombs wrote:
SanelyInsane wrote:

focus on more important things the orlando shooting happened months ago those people are long dead and not coming back. Do something with yourself and get that idiot impeached

What a terrible thing to say.The same hate that lived in that man who opened up fire on those 49 ppl, is the same hate and way of thinking that drove idiots out yesterday for me to witness almost the entire USA go red right before my eyes. It is 2016. We just shouldn't be here. I am gutted.
COME ON, RAIN!
I'm_always_right
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 6:46 pm

I wish people appreciated this guy more. He was right all from the start. He predicted the results to the T.

Pretty Boy
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 6:48 pm

Crystal Whore wrote:Melania is FLOTUS.

MELANIA.

The biggest fuckin troll of all. JACKIE O is rolling in her grave. After Michelle was so graceful and those white housewives still didn't accept her, but they elected this stripper. :noway:
Sammi
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 6:49 pm

WalkAway wrote:
London. wrote:
Why should it be a states thing?  If LITERALLY more people voted for one person, how then, is it fair for the other candidate to become president?  It just doesn't make sense.

You girls need to go back to government class :rip:

1. Popular vote isn't necessarily accurate in the current system. For example, a lot of republicans don't vote in California because they know they won't win the state and same for Democrats in Texas. Etc. If it was a popular vote, I bet turnout would be higher and thus be different numbers.
2. It keeps some power to the states. Electoral votes are proportional to the number of people in the state (by equaling number of senators), but a flat popular vote would give a HUGE advantage to states like California with a huge number of people of mostly Democrats for example. Electoral College also means a candidate has to appeal to states across the country and not just Cali, Texas, Florida, etc. It gives the states some power which is part of what our government is founded on.

Not a fan of the EC way in terms of winner take all in states.  Canada/UK have the other system where you vote for an individual who will represent your area and the is distributed based on population so it's more fair.  Even then, we are looking into changing the way the winners are chosen which should be even fairer.
I don't see why states like California cannot have representations from both Rep and Def in the government and not just a House/Senate etc position.
People shit on her now because they have some sad life and jealousy. Those who celebrate her now are the true winners because you live in the moment and appreciate true beauty and talent while it is still here.
WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 6:52 pm

I'm_always_right wrote:I wish people appreciated this guy more. He was right all from the start. He predicted the results to the T.

Sis not Michael fucking Moore :rip:
SanelyInsane
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 6:54 pm

TheCatacombs wrote:
SanelyInsane wrote:

So because it happened months ago and they're long dead we should forget about it? Sis...
SanelyInsane
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 6:56 pm

I'm_always_right wrote:I wish people appreciated this guy more. He was right all from the start. He predicted the results to the T.

He did. I remember when he said Trump would win on Real Time with Bill Maher. Everyone booed him.