RATE CHRISTINA'S DISCOGRAPHY!
the 2018 edition is here!

OCT 4, 2018: Radio City Music Hall / New York, NY

Tell us if you're going, and make plans to meet up!
Martiney +++
Q U E E N
Q U E E N
Reactions:

May 14th, 2018, 7:21 pm

V E N U E
1260 6th Ave, New York, NY 10020
CAPACITY: 6,015
https://www.msg.com/radio-city-music-hall

T I C K E T S
Pre-sale / General Sale

S E A T I N G

A T T E N D E E S
[mention]KGBCA[/mention]
[mention]NIGHTMARE[/mention]

KGBCA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 14th, 2018, 8:01 pm

Yassss! Will be at this one too!
NIGHTMARE ⬆️
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 14th, 2018, 8:05 pm

If you guys are going to Radio City in NYC and are curious WHERE exactly you will be, this is a great seating chart:

https://seatgeek.com/venues/radio-city- ... gK7L_D_BwE

I will be seated right here:

This is honestly so surreal. I get to be right IN FRONT of the stage at a Christina Aguilera concert and I also am gonna get to meet her. Is this real life? :cry:
YourBody1
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 14th, 2018, 8:09 pm

[mention]NIGHTMARE[/mention] my ticket is also right there literally front row AAA dead in the center :cry: made that $1,000 M&G worth every penny
KGBCA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 14th, 2018, 8:11 pm

[mention]NIGHTMARE[/mention] I will be in row JJ orchestra 3 seat 301 and 302. In AC I’ll be in row D and will have the meet and greet there. Ahhhh so excited!
LynzXtina
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 15th, 2018, 4:18 am

Are they releasing anymore M&G??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Martiney +++
Q U E E N
Q U E E N
Reactions:

May 15th, 2018, 4:30 am

LynzXtina wrote:

Pre-sales only have like 1/20 of all tickets available for the show. There will be more M&G, I'm sure. They need to have enough for each separate pre-sale & also the general sale.
aesun35
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 15th, 2018, 2:01 pm

Ill be there!!!
LynzXtina
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 16th, 2018, 6:12 pm

MartinE wrote:
LynzXtina wrote:

Pre-sales only have like 1/20 of all tickets available for the show. There will be more M&G, I'm sure. They need to have enough for each separate pre-sale & also the general sale.
Yassss so I should wait to get them instead of platinum tix. I was ready to buy the platinum tix but I rather get M&G tix
Godtina
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 18th, 2018, 4:12 am

Hmm...I REALLY wanna make a trip outta seeing Xtine, and I think I wanna do New York.

Lemme check Groupon...
Martijn4ever
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 18th, 2018, 4:32 am

I’ll be in Orc 6 row ZZ. These are not the best tickets but tbh i’m happy to see her again. Hope to see some fans there
mooch5
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 18th, 2018, 11:10 am

How did everyone make out today?!
Enter The Circus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 21st, 2018, 5:42 pm

I'm attending this one.
Milano_x
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 30th, 2018, 5:25 pm

anybody received this kinda email from radiocity hall?

“Dear Patron:

We have attempted to reach you by telephone to discuss your ticket order for the upcoming Christina Aguilera performance at Radio City Music Hall. Unfortunately, we have not been able to speak with you. We need to confirm the accommodation you require for your seats.

Regrettably, if we don’t hear from you by within two (2) business days, we will cancel your ticket order.

Please contact us at (212) 465-6034, any weekday between 9:00am and 5:00pm or respond to this e-mail with a phone number where we may contact you. If you happen to reach our voicemail, please leave a daytime phone number and a convenient time when you may be reached and we will be happy to contact you.

Even if you have already received your tickets, we must still speak with you.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Disabled Services
Radio City Music Hall

why do they need to cancel my ticket even if I already paid for it? and im also from milan, italy,
Martijn4ever
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 30th, 2018, 6:03 pm

Milano_x wrote:
May 30th, 2018, 5:25 pm
anybody received this kinda email from radiocity hall?

“Dear Patron:

We have attempted to reach you by telephone to discuss your ticket order for the upcoming Christina Aguilera performance at Radio City Music Hall. Unfortunately, we have not been able to speak with you. We need to confirm the accommodation you require for your seats.

Regrettably, if we don’t hear from you by within two (2) business days, we will cancel your ticket order.

Please contact us at (212) 465-6034, any weekday between 9:00am and 5:00pm or respond to this e-mail with a phone number where we may contact you. If you happen to reach our voicemail, please leave a daytime phone number and a convenient time when you may be reached and we will be happy to contact you.

Even if you have already received your tickets, we must still speak with you.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Disabled Services
Radio City Music Hall

why do they need to cancel my ticket even if I already paid for it? and im also from milan, italy,
Ok, dis is some scary Sh*t/

Why would they ever sent out a mail like this. It's not even from Ticketmaster. Do you think its spam and they want to get your tickets or something? Just be careful.
Milano_x
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 30th, 2018, 6:22 pm

this is the email i received the letter from

GuestRelations@msg.com

i’ve already chatted with an operator of ticketmaster. and they’ve already submitted my inquiry to radio city music hall
mooch5
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 30th, 2018, 9:15 pm

I would call Radio City's number too. Not the number from the email but the main number?
Bioniclove
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 30th, 2018, 10:00 pm

Milano_x wrote:
May 30th, 2018, 6:22 pm
i’ve already chatted with an operator of ticketmaster. and they’ve already submitted my inquiry to radio city music hall
Did you buy a ticket for a handicap seat? The number from the email is from the Disabled services department. They may have tried contacting you about any special accommodations you may need, if you're disabled. If you aren't disabled they could cancel the ticket... :noway:
Milano_x
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 31st, 2018, 6:18 am

Hi there, your reply is very useful, honestly I dont have any idea what kind of ticket was that, it was the presale for AMEX cardholder. I was so lost, that i just chose what ticket there was. ok need to call radio city later.

Thank you very much!
Martijn4ever
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 31st, 2018, 8:51 am

Milano_x wrote:
May 31st, 2018, 6:18 am
Hi there, your reply is very useful, honestly I dont have any idea what kind of ticket was that, it was the presale for AMEX cardholder. I was so lost, that i just chose what ticket there was. ok need to call radio city later.

Thank you very much!
Oh wow, hope your tickets won't get cancelled in case you've bought a disabled ticket. Good luck!
Milano_x
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 31st, 2018, 11:36 am

hey you know what? just received a call from the operator, and they jsut cancelled it! fortunately i bought 2 tickets! oh geez, I was so excited at the time, I just bought whatever ticket there was avaiable.
Sapphire
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 1st, 2018, 8:05 am

Razzi X
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 1st, 2018, 6:30 pm

Will I be seeing any of you here? :tellmemore:
Jayson
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 12th, 2018, 5:57 pm

I am going to both nights at Radio City! Thursday night I am in Section 4, Row NN!!
Enter The Circus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 21st, 2018, 1:03 pm

I just put my tickets on sale and bought two better ones. Can't wait to bop the fuck out to Maria :shook:
Samira
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

Yesterday, 9:31 pm

Hey guys... anyone can explain me what does standard admission mean? And verified resale ticket? Thank u
Im on ticketmaster right now still figuring out which seat i should choose. I havent bought my ticket yet i was waiting for my salary lool. I wanna go to both nights in new york but my hubby only want to go to one night ughh he sucks looool. I think i Will go alone for the second night 🤣
mooch5
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

Yesterday, 10:52 pm

Samira wrote:
Hey guys... anyone can explain me what does standard admission mean? And verified resale ticket? Thank u
Im on ticketmaster right now still figuring out which seat i should choose. I havent bought my ticket yet i was waiting for my salary lool. I wanna go to both nights in new york but my hubby only want to go to one night ughh he sucks looool. I think i Will go alone for the second night 🤣
You will have fun even if you go alone! There are so many of us going alone haha.

where do you see standard admission? Those should be the regularly priced face value tix.
Verified resale means people are selling tickets on the exchange for higher than Face Value, so you will pay more.

I just checked for this date and it looks like you can get regular tickets for $199 in the orchestra OR Platinum tickets for more $$. Platinum are basically tickets from Ticketmaster priced higher because they are close seats. It's kinda BS.

Hope that helps!
Samira
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

27 minutes ago

mooch5 wrote:
Yesterday, 10:52 pm
Samira wrote:
You will have fun even if you go alone! There are so many of us going alone haha.

where do you see standard admission? Those should be the regularly priced face value tix.
Verified resale means people are selling tickets on the exchange for higher than Face Value, so you will pay more.

I just checked for this date and it looks like you can get regular tickets for $199 in the orchestra OR Platinum tickets for more $$. Platinum are basically tickets from Ticketmaster priced higher because they are close seats. It's kinda BS.

Hope that helps!
Thank u so much😘, that deff helped. I think i will take a seat in first mezzanine coz most seats left on orchestra are too far for me. But Its ok if im not close i just want a good view of the whole show. Yeah i think i will go alone for the second show im just a lil scared lol this is my first time in NY. My hotel will be located in Long Island City, hope its not far away from radio city hall.