Christina Aguilera headlines New Year’s Eve in Times Square

I'd do it all again and won't think twice...
Locked
User avatar
BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 16195
Joined: 26 February 2016

January 1st, 2019, 12:20 am

jayson_btcb wrote:
January 1st, 2019, 12:16 am
Told ya the transitions would be messy
Thats the 3rd time bitch. Don’t wear us thin. We have eyes and ears.
COME ON, RAIN!
User avatar
janvinron
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5695
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 28

January 1st, 2019, 12:21 am

jayson_btcb wrote:
January 1st, 2019, 12:16 am
Told ya the transitions would be messy
Yeah, you told us too many times already.
Christina Aguilera
G-Dragon
Song Mino
Alex Turner
User avatar
The Mack. ULUV2H8
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 5632
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 30

January 1st, 2019, 12:23 am

ANOM should ALWAYS be the opener in medleys! PeriodT!
User avatar
DirrtyHancock
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 1903
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 38

January 1st, 2019, 12:23 am

The Mack. wrote:
January 1st, 2019, 12:15 am
She looked incredible and she sounded fine but I wish the medley was more clean... it came off like a mess... and those new renditions of her old songs was NOT IT!
I love the Liberation Tour Version of Genie tho :tellmemore:
User avatar
rye
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 2309
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 35

January 1st, 2019, 12:23 am

enjoyed it, was worried the whole performance that the dancers would step on her dress though, lol
User avatar
Ajh92584
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 238
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 35

January 1st, 2019, 12:24 am

I don't give a damn what the other opinions are, I thought she did great and looked incredibly beautiful. :) Fuck the negativity.
User avatar
The Mack. ULUV2H8
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 5632
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 30

January 1st, 2019, 12:24 am

DirrtyHancock wrote:
January 1st, 2019, 12:23 am
The Mack. wrote:
January 1st, 2019, 12:15 am
She looked incredible and she sounded fine but I wish the medley was more clean... it came off like a mess... and those new renditions of her old songs was NOT IT!
I love the Liberation Tour Version of Genie tho :tellmemore:
Yes I love genie 2.0 too. But that CHUD rendition was :ziggy:
User avatar
Allure
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 12218
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 19

January 1st, 2019, 12:25 am

Sapphire wrote:
January 1st, 2019, 12:19 am
Ariana

LEMME GO STAN HER A BIT!
We both can seduce but darling, you hold me prisoner...
User avatar
Birds of Prey
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 485
Joined: 17 June 2018

January 1st, 2019, 12:25 am

The few idiots coming for her on Twitter can't attack her vocals so they have to resort to looks. Poor pressed haters. Only the jacket made her look "big" but sis was just making sure her neck and body were staying tucked and warm in that ungodly weather out there.
Christina Aguilera = the hits
Stripped = the impact
Back to Basics = the acclaim
User avatar
hottestarcher
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 520
Joined: 28 February 2016

January 1st, 2019, 12:26 am

I’ve been tweeting like crazy and even promoted Liberation while she’s still trending.
User avatar
Allure
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 12218
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 19

January 1st, 2019, 12:26 am

BYC wrote:
January 1st, 2019, 12:20 am
jayson_btcb wrote:
January 1st, 2019, 12:16 am
Told ya the transitions would be messy
Thats the 3rd time bitch. Don’t wear us thin. We have eyes and ears.
CLOCK THAT PROLAPSED ANAL SMEGMA A BIT!
We both can seduce but darling, you hold me prisoner...
User avatar
The Mack. ULUV2H8
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 5632
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 30

January 1st, 2019, 12:26 am

Ugh this cunt Dua Lipa just had a rain free perfect performance with confetti etc... Chrstina just cant fucking win!!!
User avatar
janvinron
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5695
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 28

January 1st, 2019, 12:28 am

rye wrote:
January 1st, 2019, 12:23 am
enjoyed it, was worried the whole performance that the dancers would step on her dress though, lol
Some dumbass dancer actually stepped on it. :rip:
Christina Aguilera
G-Dragon
Song Mino
Alex Turner
User avatar
D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 22046
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 31

January 1st, 2019, 12:29 am

The Mack. wrote:
January 1st, 2019, 12:26 am
Ugh this cunt Dua Lipa just had a rain free perfect performance with confetti etc... Chrstina just cant fucking win!!!
Shall I put her In a jar a bit?

And maybe [mention]NIGHTMARE[/mention] while we’re at it?
Last edited by D'Avi G O L on January 1st, 2019, 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
GOL / G.O.L. [gee-oh-el or, often, gol] Gagging out loud; Giggling out loud: used as a response to something funny or throw the slightest of shade to a rather dull comment.

Avi By: marcelo.
User avatar
You-Know-Who BITCH
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 3066
Joined: 25 February 2016

January 1st, 2019, 12:30 am

Wish it was longer, can't blame queen tho for wanting to be out of the frigid rain asap tho.
Heretostay23
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1871
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 31

January 1st, 2019, 12:30 am

Just watched it on YouTube and she sounded great and looked flawless.

Why do people hate so much?
User avatar
Jenna
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1536
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 31

January 1st, 2019, 12:30 am

MAMACITA wrote:
January 1st, 2019, 12:21 am
Jenna wrote:
January 1st, 2019, 12:06 am

No, we just wanted her to perform at least one song from her current album.
it wouldve been cute, dont get me wrong. i personally wouldve loved her if she performed right moves feat. rihanna and release the single at midnight. BUT this event rarely is used for this. we've been tellign yall to dont expect something new becaue this is just a little 5-mins medley to perform your greatest hits. what did yall expect? and its fucking 35 degrees in manhattan right now, its raining, its VERY windy, shes wearing high heels and singing live. what i mean by this is that she didnt prepare anything new. used the same sound intro and all cause this wasnt meant to be any huge promotional spot. its just a small little reminder that she exists for the gp. if she performed right moves or pipe you and i sure as hell wouldve loved it but most of the public woulve been like wtf is that. and no, trust me, they wouldnt have go download the song. it doesnt work just like that. you need a promotional machine and PR-work ready to make something viral. a lot of us told yall that she was gonna perform the same little setlist and go back to la on her private jet.

just like liberation, this is just a little small promo spot. when she is ready to reelease a song, an album, she will juice the shit out of those spots. enjoy things for what they are.
I didn't say anything about a new song. She could have done Accelerate.
User avatar
Sapphire
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 20830
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 34

January 1st, 2019, 12:30 am

User avatar
DirrtyHancock
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 1903
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 38

January 1st, 2019, 12:31 am

Sapphire wrote:
January 1st, 2019, 12:13 am
Brie Larson is cancelled

the true Captain Marvel

Image
now we know what Gaga is gonna wear at her next Smegma show :ziggy:
User avatar
Kitana empress
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17405
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 27

January 1st, 2019, 12:31 am

Just heard some clips on YouTube and she sounded very good. Idk what y’all are complaining about calling it “messy” :scratch: I just hate that she included “Let There Be Love” 🙄
Last edited by Kitana empress on January 1st, 2019, 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
🖤 avi by razzi x 🖤
User avatar
You-Know-Who BITCH
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 3066
Joined: 25 February 2016

January 1st, 2019, 12:32 am

The Mack. wrote:
January 1st, 2019, 12:26 am
Ugh this cunt Dua Lipa just had a rain free perfect performance with confetti etc... Chrstina just cant fucking win!!!
Dual Lips wish she has XtinE's voice during a frigid rain tho.
User avatar
BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 16195
Joined: 26 February 2016

January 1st, 2019, 12:32 am

Where are y’all seeing so much hate and negativity? :ziggy: The majority of us have praised the look and performance. We just wish she had scaled the songs down. Stop being dramatic.
COME ON, RAIN!
TheCatacombs
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 885
Joined: 28 February 2016
Age: 24

January 1st, 2019, 12:33 am

MAMACITA wrote:
January 1st, 2019, 12:21 am
Jenna wrote:
January 1st, 2019, 12:06 am

No, we just wanted her to perform at least one song from her current album.
it wouldve been cute, dont get me wrong. i personally wouldve loved her if she performed right moves feat. rihanna and release the single at midnight. BUT this event rarely is used for this. we've been tellign yall to dont expect something new becaue this is just a little 5-mins medley to perform your greatest hits. what did yall expect? and its fucking 35 degrees in manhattan right now, its raining, its VERY windy, shes wearing high heels and singing live. what i mean by this is that she didnt prepare anything new. used the same sound intro and all cause this wasnt meant to be any huge promotional spot. its just a small little reminder that she exists for the gp. if she performed right moves or pipe you and i sure as hell wouldve loved it but most of the public woulve been like wtf is that. and no, trust me, they wouldnt have go download the song. it doesnt work just like that. you need a promotional machine and PR-work ready to make something viral. a lot of us told yall that she was gonna perform the same little setlist and go back to la on her private jet.

just like liberation, this is just a little small promo spot. when she is ready to reelease a song, an album, she will juice the shit out of those spots. enjoy things for what they are.
U always got a damn excuse bitch. Even if there was no freaking gravity she should have looked fierce and performed for her damn life. Shes beens resting and she has the nerve to perform let there be love? The tired ass hookup song that she tries to pass of as a lgbt acceptance anthem and it irks my ass off. Yes im nad bitch. Im very mad and this is some bullshit
User avatar
You-Know-Who BITCH
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 3066
Joined: 25 February 2016

January 1st, 2019, 12:33 am

Kitana wrote:
January 1st, 2019, 12:31 am
Just sounded some clips on YoutTube and she sounded very good. Idk what y’all are complaining about calling it “messy” :scratch: I just hate that she included “Let There Be Love” 🙄
I dunno why she loves that song. Matt must be really good at making her eyes roll back
User avatar
Sapphire
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 20830
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 34

January 1st, 2019, 12:34 am

User avatar
NewAgenda TM
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 12084
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 29

January 1st, 2019, 12:34 am

The Mack. wrote:
January 1st, 2019, 12:26 am
Ugh this cunt Dua Lipa just had a rain free perfect performance with confetti etc... Chrstina just cant fucking win!!!
Thought she was in Hollywood.
#ImYourFavoriteAthletesFavoriteAthlete
User avatar
Sapphire
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 20830
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 34

January 1st, 2019, 12:35 am

TheCatacombs
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 885
Joined: 28 February 2016
Age: 24

January 1st, 2019, 12:35 am

Why didnt she promote liberation? Who the hell is handling all this shit. Losers. They should pay us to handle everything since we have her best interest at heart. Her vocals were good but her performing let there be love pisses me off to no end. Why does she insist on performing that garbage of a song?!
User avatar
Ceres Aguilera
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 671
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 20

January 1st, 2019, 12:35 am

Found an LQ video for the girls who didn't get to see it:

User avatar
Slayer4Xtina
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2552
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

January 1st, 2019, 12:36 am

Martiney wrote:
January 1st, 2019, 12:12 am
Slayer4Xtina wrote:
January 1st, 2019, 12:10 am


The livestream you posted don’t work...

Image
The link that StrippedToBasic posted (http://123tv.live/watch/abc/) worked perfectly and I saw the whole thing live. :arrow:
Well then f***** hell....

Image
Last edited by Slayer4Xtina on January 1st, 2019, 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Locked