Official Urban Thread No. 28: The Heavenly Tribute (RIP Queen Aretha)

Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, & Talent...
Locked
User avatar
D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17195
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

November 2nd, 2018, 12:58 pm

Gluton. LAWST!!!

GOL / G.O.L. [gee-oh-el or, often, gol] Gagging out loud; Giggling out loud: used as a response to something funny or throw the slightest of shade to a rather dull comment.

Avi By: MartinE
User avatar
D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17195
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

November 2nd, 2018, 1:06 pm

SLAYcie GODrrico performing tonight and killing rehearsals by singing the song that got Demi through her first rehab. :cry:





Tori Kelly to be in attendance. @London.

:icant:
GOL / G.O.L. [gee-oh-el or, often, gol] Gagging out loud; Giggling out loud: used as a response to something funny or throw the slightest of shade to a rather dull comment.

Avi By: MartinE
User avatar
BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 14308
Joined: 26 February 2016

November 2nd, 2018, 2:42 pm

xtuna wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 10:24 am
BYC wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 7:27 am
Happy Friday girls! :kissing_heart: Glad that Dinvy tagged me in some videos from the TX date. Now for the burning question. Did good sis Tuna attend the date? Not a peep from her about her excitement or a review/commentary of any sort.

Image

I’ll be back for answers.



I know y'all don't really believe I waited 10 years to see my QuinE again but then made arrangements to rush out of work on a weeknight to head out to fucking Sugar Land, Texas. :rip:

A bitch is locked and loaded for New Orleans, girls. The weed and alcohol will be flowing from Friday morning all the way through to Monday morning. Plus, this way even if QuinE cancels, I can still have a good time.

Image
Im relieved that I don’t have to drag my good sis :rip: And I have no idea where Ms Sugar Land TX is but it sounds like some Get Out type mess :funny:
If you think you gon' slanderize my name
You done lost your mind
I ain't got time for all these games
Bitch!
you got the wrong bitch
User avatar
NewAgenda
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 8915
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 28

November 2nd, 2018, 5:02 pm

I feel like my chiropractor masseuse was being sexual. He was rubbing all over my ass today and I admit I got a little aroused. Then I felt his piece pressed against my face.

This is why I chose a woman for my regular massages. It’s a very gay friendly chiropractor. The male doctor is married to the physical therapist and I have no idea if the masseuses are gay too.
Why you still talking 'bout me like we together?
I moved on for the better
You moved on to whoever
I was down for whatever and then some
You gon' make me late to work again

- SZA, Broken Clocks
User avatar
D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17195
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

November 2nd, 2018, 5:08 pm

NewAgenda wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 5:02 pm
I feel like my chiropractor masseuse was being sexual. He was rubbing all over my ass today and I admit I got a little aroused. Then I felt his piece pressed against my face.

This is why I chose a woman for my regular massages. It’s a very gay friendly chiropractor. The male doctor is married to the physical therapist and I have no idea if the masseuses are gay too.

I had a Chiropractor in the West Loop. He was FYONE as fuck but he was straight. The struggle not to get a bone during our session.

At one point he did have a replacement that would slightly caress my ass. Before I had to leave he ended up asking for my number.

He was whyT so I declined. :fan:
GOL / G.O.L. [gee-oh-el or, often, gol] Gagging out loud; Giggling out loud: used as a response to something funny or throw the slightest of shade to a rather dull comment.

Avi By: MartinE
User avatar
Silence.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 6720
Joined: 24 February 2016

November 2nd, 2018, 5:25 pm

Listening to Libra, now that I know her voice it's fun to clock Tamar doo wop popping 
User avatar
NewAgenda
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 8915
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 28

November 2nd, 2018, 6:00 pm

D'Avi wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 5:08 pm
NewAgenda wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 5:02 pm
I feel like my chiropractor masseuse was being sexual. He was rubbing all over my ass today and I admit I got a little aroused. Then I felt his piece pressed against my face.

This is why I chose a woman for my regular massages. It’s a very gay friendly chiropractor. The male doctor is married to the physical therapist and I have no idea if the masseuses are gay too.

I had a Chiropractor in the West Loop. He was FYONE as fuck but he was straight. The struggle not to get a bone during our session.

At one point he did have a replacement that would slightly caress my ass. Before I had to leave he ended up asking for my number.

He was whyT so I declined. :fan:

Weren’t you creaming in your pants when you thought Austin Wolf messaged you but you were really being catfished?

This guy is not my type anyway, but I kept my underwear on for a reason and his hands kept going halfway down my underwear for a number of seconds at a time. I’ve come to the conclusion a good percentage of masseuses are real life freaks and use the profession as a way to get off as a licensed massage therapist.
Why you still talking 'bout me like we together?
I moved on for the better
You moved on to whoever
I was down for whatever and then some
You gon' make me late to work again

- SZA, Broken Clocks
User avatar
London. HOEdon
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 16280
Joined: 23 February 2016

November 2nd, 2018, 6:02 pm

Girls, I cried like a baby when I left work yesterday. It was my last day. You don’t realize how much people mean until it’s time to say good bye.

Like literally it hit me when I got in my car after giving my boss all my work belongings. She was already tearing up during the farewell party but I held it together. Bitch broke down at the steering wheel. Could have been a scene from a tragic love movie. :rip:
User avatar
London. HOEdon
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 16280
Joined: 23 February 2016

November 2nd, 2018, 6:05 pm

NewAgenda wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 6:00 pm
D'Avi wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 5:08 pm


I had a Chiropractor in the West Loop. He was FYONE as fuck but he was straight. The struggle not to get a bone during our session.

At one point he did have a replacement that would slightly caress my ass. Before I had to leave he ended up asking for my number.

He was whyT so I declined. :fan:

Weren’t you creaming in your pants when you thought Austin Wolf messaged you but you were really being catfished?

This guy is not my type anyway, but I kept my underwear on for a reason and his hands kept going halfway down my underwear for a number of seconds at a time. I’ve come to the conclusion a good percentage of masseuses are real life freaks and use the profession as a way to get off as a licensed massage therapist.

Let’s get to the real tea a bit, VerseAgenda. You’re just mad he played with your phatty and you liked. 2019: Year of BottomAgenda. :fan:
User avatar
NewAgenda
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 8915
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 28

November 2nd, 2018, 6:28 pm

London. wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 6:05 pm
NewAgenda wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 6:00 pm


Weren’t you creaming in your pants when you thought Austin Wolf messaged you but you were really being catfished?

This guy is not my type anyway, but I kept my underwear on for a reason and his hands kept going halfway down my underwear for a number of seconds at a time. I’ve come to the conclusion a good percentage of masseuses are real life freaks and use the profession as a way to get off as a licensed massage therapist.

Let’s get to the real tea a bit, VerseAgenda. You’re just mad he played with your phatty and you liked. 2019: Year of BottomAgenda. :fan:

I can’t help my cakez bring all the boys to the yard. I don’t bottom anymore as my boyfriend is only a bottom. It’s not like I got piped down on the regular anyway unlike Loose'Avi...



You didn’t tell me you were leaving your job. It sounds like you were happy there, what made you leave? Hopefully you take a vacay before you start your new job.
Why you still talking 'bout me like we together?
I moved on for the better
You moved on to whoever
I was down for whatever and then some
You gon' make me late to work again

- SZA, Broken Clocks
User avatar
Kitana ROSALÍA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 15671
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 25

November 2nd, 2018, 7:46 pm

Why can’t we upload the URL for avatars anymore? @jorge.
User avatar
jorge.
K I N G
K I N G
Reactions:
Posts: 7837
Joined: 20 February 2016
Age: 30

November 2nd, 2018, 8:50 pm

Kitana wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 7:46 pm
Why can’t we upload the URL for avatars anymore? @jorge.
imgur blocked us from using it and I disabled it while the appeals were ongoing.
I just kept hoping, I just kept hoping
The way would become clear
I spent all this time tryna play now
I found my way here
See, I've been having me a real hard time

But it feels so nice to know I'm gonna be alright
User avatar
D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17195
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

November 2nd, 2018, 10:10 pm

I can’t get piped down even if I wanted to.

I’m always stuck with short dick ninjas.

Will remain faithful to the blueberry until @TheGrandDuke saves me. :icant:
GOL / G.O.L. [gee-oh-el or, often, gol] Gagging out loud; Giggling out loud: used as a response to something funny or throw the slightest of shade to a rather dull comment.

Avi By: MartinE
User avatar
D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17195
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

November 3rd, 2018, 12:11 am

Y’all SLAYcie pulled a TinE on the verge of tears cause she hasn’t performed in years and managed to push out that belt!!! :icant:

GOL / G.O.L. [gee-oh-el or, often, gol] Gagging out loud; Giggling out loud: used as a response to something funny or throw the slightest of shade to a rather dull comment.

Avi By: MartinE
User avatar
London. HOEdon
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 16280
Joined: 23 February 2016

November 3rd, 2018, 12:44 am

NewAgenda wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 6:28 pm
London. wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 6:05 pm


Let’s get to the real tea a bit, VerseAgenda. You’re just mad he played with your phatty and you liked. 2019: Year of BottomAgenda. :fan:

I can’t help my cakez bring all the boys to the yard. I don’t bottom anymore as my boyfriend is only a bottom. It’s not like I got piped down on the regular anyway unlike Loose'Avi...



You didn’t tell me you were leaving your job. It sounds like you were happy there, what made you leave? Hopefully you take a vacay before you start your new job.

I announced this a few weeks back babe.

And it was just time. I needed growth.
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11255
Joined: 25 February 2016

November 3rd, 2018, 5:17 am

@BYC, you seen this?

I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 14308
Joined: 26 February 2016

November 3rd, 2018, 7:35 am

Raven wrote:
November 3rd, 2018, 5:17 am
@BYC, you seen this?



I had no idea she had anything new out! I see she has a new EP. Will have to give it a spin
If you think you gon' slanderize my name
You done lost your mind
I ain't got time for all these games
Bitch!
you got the wrong bitch
User avatar
Lydekane Da One
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4418
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 30

November 4th, 2018, 1:55 am

London. wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 6:02 pm
Girls, I cried like a baby when I left work yesterday. It was my last day. You don’t realize how much people mean until it’s time to say good bye.

Like literally it hit me when I got in my car after giving my boss all my work belongings. She was already tearing up during the farewell party but I held it together. Bitch broke down at the steering wheel. Could have been a scene from a tragic love movie. :rip:

Awww, hopefully you stay in touch with some of your colleagues. I've already made peace with the fact that I'm gonna be a sobbing mess on my last day. This is a short month too, so I don't have too long to go. :icant:
User avatar
Kitana ROSALÍA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 15671
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 25

November 4th, 2018, 3:20 pm

I’m sure you all know so much about this already, but it was a really good read. Lots of nice clips I hadn’t seen before. Highly recommend! @BYC @DQC @DevotionHURTS

User avatar
DevotionHURTS DC
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 8303
Joined: 25 February 2016

November 4th, 2018, 7:07 pm

Kitana wrote:
November 4th, 2018, 3:20 pm
I’m sure you all know so much about this already, but it was a really good read. Lots of nice clips I hadn’t seen before. Highly recommend! @BYC@DQC@DevotionHURTS

Cute. I didn't know that much about this.
With more integrity than the entire music business combined ♥ Prettier than Rihanna ♥ Better singer than Yonka ♥ More iconic than Britney ♥ Edgier than P!nk ♥ More influential than JT ♥ Simply, effortless
User avatar
xtuna
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1384
Joined: 21 June 2017

November 4th, 2018, 9:55 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 11:02 am
@xtuna @BYC y’all need to comfort me.

I’ve been feeling pretty down the past couple of days and weeks. Ever had that phase when you look at your dog and it hits you that you probably don’t have much time left with him anymore? Am in that stage right now with my first dog who’s living with my parents.

I mean he’s still energetic and runs and plays but he’ll be 11 years old next February which already is a very solid age for a Boxer. And Boxers stay very active until death anyway so you can’t really trust on vitality in that case.

My poor grandpa, can’t even play tug of war with him anymore cause he might risk loosing a tooth :rip:

Trying to stay positive and make the best out of his last years but ugh..I hate that this kind of mourning process already starts while the dog is still alive. :cry:

Oh, sis, I'm so sorry to hear you're already starting to worry about this stuff with your baby. We lost Clara's sister a few years ago and it was heartbreaking. Took us months to recover.

I was all worked up because she had to go to so many doctors and specialists in the end, and I was worried that she wasn't enjoying a good quality of life anymore.

You know, what helped me the most was some advice one of the specialists gave me. She said the dog doesn't know anything is wrong with her. As long as she is getting treats and love, she thinks she has a pretty good life.

I was like yeah, but when she's at these appointments I'm not with her, so isn't she sad?

The vet looked me dead in my face and said "You heard me say this bitch lives for treats, right? Sorry to tell you, but she doesn't give a damn where they come from."

(Fat bitches run in Clara's family. :rip: )

The best thing you can do is just love on your dog every chance you get. That means more to him than anything else.

:heart:
User avatar
Silence.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 6720
Joined: 24 February 2016

November 4th, 2018, 10:34 pm

D'Avi wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 10:10 pm
I can’t get piped down even if I wanted to.

I’m always stuck with short dick ninjas.

 
Aw hun, that's so sad, I wonder what that feels like. Sending you love x
User avatar
D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17195
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

November 4th, 2018, 10:42 pm

Silence. wrote:
November 4th, 2018, 10:34 pm
D'Avi wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 10:10 pm
I can’t get piped down even if I wanted to.

I’m always stuck with short dick ninjas.

Aw hun, that's so sad, I wonder what that feels like. Sending you love x
It’s good sis. As long as you got ass and you can suck D for days...am goodie. :music:
GOL / G.O.L. [gee-oh-el or, often, gol] Gagging out loud; Giggling out loud: used as a response to something funny or throw the slightest of shade to a rather dull comment.

Avi By: MartinE
User avatar
D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17195
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

November 4th, 2018, 10:49 pm

My fellow Ex-Christian music listener @Melissa SLAYcie and Rachael Lampa finally sang a soulful ass song together.

SLAYcie snatching that belt at the end and Rachie walking off. :rip: :icant:

GOL / G.O.L. [gee-oh-el or, often, gol] Gagging out loud; Giggling out loud: used as a response to something funny or throw the slightest of shade to a rather dull comment.

Avi By: MartinE
User avatar
Melissa
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 6076
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 34

November 4th, 2018, 10:51 pm

Always liked Staccie's music more.
User avatar
Silence.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 6720
Joined: 24 February 2016

November 4th, 2018, 11:31 pm

D'Avi sis these Stacie posts... Are you just using this thread to bookmark videos you want to watch later? Cause a conversation usually needs two people to be involved. 
User avatar
D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17195
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

November 4th, 2018, 11:37 pm

Silence. wrote:
November 4th, 2018, 11:31 pm
D'Avi sis these Stacie posts... Are you just using this thread to bookmark videos you want to watch later? Cause a conversation usually needs two people to be involved.
Waiting on the other sister Avi to chime in. She’s on vacation and will be back tomorrow. :icant:
GOL / G.O.L. [gee-oh-el or, often, gol] Gagging out loud; Giggling out loud: used as a response to something funny or throw the slightest of shade to a rather dull comment.

Avi By: MartinE
User avatar
Silence.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 6720
Joined: 24 February 2016

November 5th, 2018, 3:20 pm

User avatar
Blu
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 121
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 30

November 5th, 2018, 4:19 pm

D'Avi wrote:
November 4th, 2018, 11:37 pm
Silence. wrote:
November 4th, 2018, 11:31 pm
D'Avi sis these Stacie posts... Are you just using this thread to bookmark videos you want to watch later? Cause a conversation usually needs two people to be involved.
Waiting on the other sister Avi to chime in. She’s on vacation and will be back tomorrow. :icant:

That's coo you still like her :)
User avatar
D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17195
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

November 5th, 2018, 4:22 pm

Blu wrote:
November 5th, 2018, 4:19 pm
D'Avi wrote:
November 4th, 2018, 11:37 pm
Waiting on the other sister Avi to chime in. She’s on vacation and will be back tomorrow. :icant:

That's coo you still like her :)
Personally hope she accepts a back up singer position with QuEn next time.

2 birds with one stone. :icant:
GOL / G.O.L. [gee-oh-el or, often, gol] Gagging out loud; Giggling out loud: used as a response to something funny or throw the slightest of shade to a rather dull comment.

Avi By: MartinE
Locked