The Official URBAN THREAD #22 - INSPIRED LIBERATION Edition

Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, & Talent...
Locked
User avatar
Silence.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 6674
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 9th, 2018, 12:14 pm

London. wrote:
May 9th, 2018, 11:43 am
Silence. wrote:
May 9th, 2018, 11:40 am
I'm listening to the FIL demo and you can hear where the horns we hear in Where's Maria start coming in on the second verse :shook:
Would love to be able to listen to that again before DemiTinE decimates me.:shook:
The horns are giving me New Orleans. Am ready for Feminist Mama Legbatina

Image
User avatar
Jimmyboy Verified
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 13155
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 35

May 9th, 2018, 12:19 pm

Silence. wrote:
May 9th, 2018, 12:09 pm
Wait, is Jimmy serious with his London shade? Why? Cause she likes a few Jessie J songs here and there? :rip:
I am not serious, lol. But I believe London thinks so, I am not sure.
User avatar
WalkAway
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 20615
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 50

May 9th, 2018, 12:20 pm

BYC wrote:
May 9th, 2018, 12:12 pm
My boo said "twice in one year?"

YES! I DESERVE THIS


Image
Divorce

Image
User avatar
BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 14201
Joined: 26 February 2016

May 9th, 2018, 12:21 pm

WalkAway wrote:
May 9th, 2018, 12:20 pm
BYC wrote:
May 9th, 2018, 12:12 pm
My boo said "twice in one year?"

YES! I DESERVE THIS


Image
Divorce

Image
Anything for The Queen.

Image
If you think you gon' slanderize my name
You done lost your mind
I ain't got time for all these games
Bitch!
you got the wrong bitch
User avatar
Silence.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 6674
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 9th, 2018, 12:23 pm

BYC wrote:
May 9th, 2018, 12:12 pm
My boo said "twice in one year?"

YES! I DESERVE THIS


Image
Tomorrow ask him if he knows how many times you're going to see her and then blast 'Twice' on loop


Image
User avatar
WalkAway
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 20615
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 50

May 9th, 2018, 12:23 pm

BYC wrote:
May 9th, 2018, 12:21 pm
WalkAway wrote:
May 9th, 2018, 12:20 pm
Divorce

Image
Anything for The Queen.

Image
I mean she hasn't toured in 12 years! Going to 2 in one year is nothing. That's still only like seeing her once every sixx years.

Image
User avatar
Sam Arolè
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2234
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 9th, 2018, 12:24 pm

My boo is keeping quiet about Queen's new music. I sense some shade coming in the future tho.

Image
Inside on my own mind I believed in my own lies. I'm facing the mirror...
User avatar
BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 14201
Joined: 26 February 2016

May 9th, 2018, 12:24 pm

WalkAway wrote:
May 9th, 2018, 12:23 pm
BYC wrote:
May 9th, 2018, 12:21 pm

Anything for The Queen.

Image
I mean she hasn't toured in 12 years! Going to 2 in one year is nothing. That's still only like seeing her once every sixx years.

Image
Hes a fan of Beyonce, he has no idea what this drought feels like or has done to me.

Image
If you think you gon' slanderize my name
You done lost your mind
I ain't got time for all these games
Bitch!
you got the wrong bitch
User avatar
Silence.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 6674
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 9th, 2018, 12:27 pm

Guys if you type Christina Aguilera wiki into your search bar this comes up:

Image

Image
User avatar
London. HOEdon
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 16080
Joined: 23 February 2016

May 9th, 2018, 12:27 pm

Silence. wrote:
May 9th, 2018, 12:09 pm
Wait, is Jimmy serious with his London shade? Why? Cause she likes a few Jessie J songs here and there? :rip:
I know he's not serious. It's just annoying. Every post he makes addressing me or about me has Jessie shade. I've ignored it for the most part, but it's just tired at this point. Especially at the rate we've been #ACCELERATE-ing lately. :shook:
User avatar
Silence.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 6674
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 9th, 2018, 12:28 pm

Fuck Yo 'Pop Princess', we got a 'Diva del Pop'

Image
User avatar
London. HOEdon
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 16080
Joined: 23 February 2016

May 9th, 2018, 12:28 pm

BYC wrote:
May 9th, 2018, 12:24 pm
WalkAway wrote:
May 9th, 2018, 12:23 pm
I mean she hasn't toured in 12 years! Going to 2 in one year is nothing. That's still only like seeing her once every sixx years.

Image
Hes a fan of Beyonce, he has no idea what this drought feels like or has done to me.

Image
Maybe you should have saved your 1 free slap for Liberation sis!

Image
User avatar
BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 14201
Joined: 26 February 2016

May 9th, 2018, 12:31 pm

London. wrote:
May 9th, 2018, 12:28 pm
Maybe you should have saved your 1 free slap for Liberation sis!

Image
Honestly at complete peace if he doesnt want to go to both dates. I understand thats truly stan territory. That would make the GA date all about me and the bestie. He's put up with all my stanning since college so this is truly full circle for me.

Image
If you think you gon' slanderize my name
You done lost your mind
I ain't got time for all these games
Bitch!
you got the wrong bitch
User avatar
London. HOEdon
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 16080
Joined: 23 February 2016

May 9th, 2018, 12:34 pm

BYC wrote:
May 9th, 2018, 12:31 pm
London. wrote:
May 9th, 2018, 12:28 pm
Maybe you should have saved your 1 free slap for Liberation sis!

Image
Honestly at complete peace if he doesnt want to go to both dates. I understand thats truly stan territory. That would make the GA date all about me and the bestie. He's put up with all my stanning since college so this is truly full circle for me.

Image
WE SEE EACH OTHAA...at both shows.

Image
User avatar
Silence.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 6674
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 9th, 2018, 12:34 pm

BYC just make sure to save one of the LTBL beach balls for me in case she decides to skip the UK

Image
User avatar
Kitana maria
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 15583
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 25

May 9th, 2018, 12:35 pm

FYI: New thread coming tonight!
User avatar
BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 14201
Joined: 26 February 2016

May 9th, 2018, 12:36 pm

Choking @ this damn thread coming tonight when I told this heffa like last week :rip:

Image
If you think you gon' slanderize my name
You done lost your mind
I ain't got time for all these games
Bitch!
you got the wrong bitch
User avatar
BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 14201
Joined: 26 February 2016

May 9th, 2018, 12:37 pm

Sam wrote:
May 9th, 2018, 12:24 pm
My boo is keeping quiet about Queen's new music. I sense some shade coming in the future tho.

Image

He hasnt said anything about Accelerate sis? He likes it...doesnt like it?
If you think you gon' slanderize my name
You done lost your mind
I ain't got time for all these games
Bitch!
you got the wrong bitch
User avatar
Sam Arolè
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2234
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 9th, 2018, 12:37 pm

So, who's making the next thread? I think I have an idea.
Inside on my own mind I believed in my own lies. I'm facing the mirror...
User avatar
Kitana maria
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 15583
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 25

May 9th, 2018, 12:37 pm

BYC wrote:
May 9th, 2018, 12:36 pm
Choking @ this damn thread coming tonight when I told this heffa like last week :rip:

Image
We weren’t at 1k yet. I did work on it over the weekend.

Need to put the finishing touches to my heart!
User avatar
Sam Arolè
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2234
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 9th, 2018, 12:39 pm

BYC wrote:
May 9th, 2018, 12:37 pm
Sam wrote:
May 9th, 2018, 12:24 pm
My boo is keeping quiet about Queen's new music. I sense some shade coming in the future tho.

Image

He hasnt said anything about Accelerate sis? He likes it...doesnt like it?
"It's cool" that's the only thing he said about it then got quiet like a rock. But I keep forcing him to listen to it every single day.
Inside on my own mind I believed in my own lies. I'm facing the mirror...
User avatar
WalkAway
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 20615
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 50

May 9th, 2018, 12:40 pm

Ain't [/ [mention]YourBody1[/mention] ] got no tears left to cry. X is giving me everything. My tear ducts have run dry.

Image
User avatar
BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 14201
Joined: 26 February 2016

May 9th, 2018, 12:41 pm

Sam wrote:
May 9th, 2018, 12:39 pm
"It's cool" that's the only thing he said about it then got quiet like a rock. But I keep forcing him to listen to it every single day.

:rip: Not its cool :funny: My boo doesn't really care for the video but he likes the song. I played the Fall In Line demo last night for the first time in weeks and he was bopping his head a bit.


Image
If you think you gon' slanderize my name
You done lost your mind
I ain't got time for all these games
Bitch!
you got the wrong bitch
User avatar
Sam Arolè
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2234
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 9th, 2018, 12:44 pm

BYC wrote:
May 9th, 2018, 12:41 pm
Sam wrote:
May 9th, 2018, 12:39 pm
"It's cool" that's the only thing he said about it then got quiet like a rock. But I keep forcing him to listen to it every single day.

:rip: Not its cool :funny: My boo doesn't really care for the video but he likes the song. I played the Fall In Line demo last night for the first time in weeks and he was bopping his head a bit.


Image
He LOVES Fall in Line, but Accelerate he doesn't care at all :O and the video eh said it was "a trash version(if it's possible) of NMT", his words. :rip: I didn't have it tho.

Image
Inside on my own mind I believed in my own lies. I'm facing the mirror...
User avatar
BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 14201
Joined: 26 February 2016

May 9th, 2018, 12:47 pm

Queen is going to have a little something for everybody this time around I think.

Image
If you think you gon' slanderize my name
You done lost your mind
I ain't got time for all these games
Bitch!
you got the wrong bitch
User avatar
Silence.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 6674
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 9th, 2018, 12:47 pm

Cut his dick off.
User avatar
DQC Blessed
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5390
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 34

May 9th, 2018, 1:22 pm

Apart of me wish I would have saved the FIL demo.
User avatar
BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 14201
Joined: 26 February 2016

May 9th, 2018, 1:26 pm

DQC wrote:
May 9th, 2018, 1:22 pm
Apart of me wish I would have saved the FIL demo.
All I did was go back up in our text messages and play it from there. That link still works.

Image
If you think you gon' slanderize my name
You done lost your mind
I ain't got time for all these games
Bitch!
you got the wrong bitch
User avatar
DQC Blessed
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5390
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 34

May 9th, 2018, 1:54 pm

BYC wrote:
May 9th, 2018, 1:26 pm
DQC wrote:
May 9th, 2018, 1:22 pm
Apart of me wish I would have saved the FIL demo.
All I did was go back up in our text messages and play it from there. That link still works.

Image
It’s not working for me. :O
User avatar
BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 14201
Joined: 26 February 2016

May 9th, 2018, 1:57 pm

DQC wrote:
May 9th, 2018, 1:54 pm
BYC wrote:
May 9th, 2018, 1:26 pm

All I did was go back up in our text messages and play it from there. That link still works.

Image
It’s not working for me. :O
:rip: I'm listening to it now...idk sis
If you think you gon' slanderize my name
You done lost your mind
I ain't got time for all these games
Bitch!
you got the wrong bitch
Locked