WHERE'S MARIA? (New Documentary Video)

I'd do it all again and won't think twice...
LegendX REIGN
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 11:11 am

mateuszklimecki11 wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 9:06 am
Actually that's funny how fans turned from "where the fuck is your album, i'm not gonna buy it even with 40 tracks because of your lazy ass!" to "she's my queen and this era strarts fantastic".

I was reading now her Billboard interview and i'm confused. She always try to be true and honest, but right now she saying how The Voice is bad, because it's not about music at all but in past saying how inspired is that show for her because IT'S ABOUT MUSIC. I think her ego couldn't stand that she (the only one that talented) didn't won with her team until Alison won, so she was there for that long time and saying how it's a good show.

I'm her fan since 2002/3, i have every record and i'm looking for her since 15 years and i will say that i don't believe her and i don't believe in this video. It's all about her and her life, she don't care about other people and she's lying quiet often too. LIKE EVERYONE DOES. I think that i will be more satisfied if she talk more about music, than about herself and her inside-out issues. She's done that with every era. It too much talking than actually artistic side. Sorry.

Go away and never return, fall in line hoe
Formerly known as ILuvX
LegendX REIGN
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 11:15 am

swagoo wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 9:17 am
mateuszklimecki11 wrote:
Actually that's funny how fans turned from "where the fuck is your album, i'm not gonna buy it even with 40 tracks because of your lazy ass!" to "she's my queen and this era strarts fantastic".

I was reading now her Billboard interview and i'm confused. She always try to be true and honest, but right now she saying how The Voice is bad, because it's not about music at all but in past saying how inspired is that show for her because IT'S ABOUT MUSIC. I think her ego couldn't stand that she (the only one that talented) didn't won with her team until Alison won, so she was there for that long time and saying how it's a good show.

I'm her fan since 2002/3, i have every record and i'm looking for her since 15 years and i will say that i don't believe her and i don't believe in this video. It's all about her and her life, she don't care about other people and she's lying quiet often too. LIKE EVERYONE DOES. I think that i will be more satisfied if she talk more about music, than about herself and her inside-out issues. She's done that with every era. It too much talking than actually artistic side. Sorry.

Am watching you,
thanks for your opinion. I hope you don’t spam the board with negativity though, cuz you’ll most likely be banned for constant negativity.
Please let the people that enjoy the new era enjoy it.[/quote

Let the ban happen, pure stupidity
Last edited by LegendX REIGN on May 4th, 2018, 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly known as ILuvX
LittleMonkey
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

My friend, a fellow X fan, just mentioned thst this is contrived and calculated and is intentionally done to make us all believe that X is broken because that's what sells. I got so fudging upset, I wanted to punch her
dirrty-boy
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 11:18 am

I’m in tears :cry: :cry: I love her so much, she is such an inspiration, feeling every part of the video :tellmemore: :love:
BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 11:18 am

LittleMonkey wrote:
My friend, a fellow X fan, just mentioned thst this is contrived and calculated and is intentionally done to make us all believe that X is broken because that's what sells. I got so fudging upset, I wanted to punch her

You should probably stop calling them a fellow fan. X being honest is never contrived or calculated. Her silence over the years now makes perfect sense. I doubt she's playing broken because thats what sells..to all of us its very clear that SOMETHING was going on, we just didnt know what, and she wasn't speaking on it. Tell your friend to rewind the past 6 years a bit.
COME ON, RAIN!
London. HOEdon
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 11:19 am

mateuszklimecki11 wrote:

She clearly said the show became something she DIDN'T initially sign up for. Meaning, in the beginning she thought it was going to be one thing, but as time went on she quickly realized it was something else.

You can totally SEE her progression of this if you watch her time on the show. Season 2 and 3, she was visibly irritable and you could tell she was not having a great time (Melanie Martinez?).

Then she took a break and came back refreshed for season 5. Season 5 we saw a whole new Christina. I think she had obviously made peace with what the show truly is/was. She clearly stopped fighting it and just went with the flow, but was allowed to take breaks so as not to become exhausted/burnt out by it like she did the first 3 seasons. It all makes sense. Of course she's not going to trash talk the hand that feeds her while she's being fed lol. It was easy money and she got to spend time with her family/kids. It all adds up.
mooch5
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

Can someone tell me how to copy and paste a video into my Instastory? I really want to post the end of the video where she says "suck my dick" because my friends will die, lol. But I cannot figure out how! #challenged
Kenmelb
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

LittleMonkey wrote:

Did you tell her to suck your dick?
LegendX REIGN
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 11:20 am

Queen is giving me life
Formerly known as ILuvX
BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 11:21 am

Good Lord why are yall still quoting that mess. LET. IT. DIE :funny: She is in banville already.
COME ON, RAIN!
jorge.
K I N G
K I N G
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 11:23 am

BYC wrote:
Good Lord why are yall still quoting that mess. LET. IT. DIE :funny: She is in banville already.

idk why London is talking to it like if she was coming back or something.
I just kept hoping, I just kept hoping
The way would become clear
I spent all this time tryna play now
I found my way here
See, I've been having me a real hard time

But it feels so nice to know I'm gonna be alright
BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 11:24 am

jorge. wrote:
BYC wrote:

Just realized that was Londonita :funny: Yes for the new font.
COME ON, RAIN!
ClairBoyant
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 11:25 am

Enter The Circus wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 10:28 am
YourBody1 wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 10:25 am
Predicting it now- based off of the demo and what we can hear of the finished instrumental, Fall in Line is going to get Demi her first Grammy

What category would it be submitted in sis?

What video is your avi from? Asking for a friend.
London. HOEdon
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 11:26 am

jorge. wrote:
BYC wrote:

DEATH! Sorry didn't realize. :O

Queen just got me back in stan mode I guess.
London. HOEdon
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 11:26 am

But my POINT STILL STANDS! The proof is in the pudding!

takius
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 11:28 am

our girl :')
Silence.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

Yall, we clocked FIL. What other songs do you think are being played ?

SPM
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 11:29 am

LittleMonkey wrote:

Sounds like your friend needs dick.
SPM
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

Silence. wrote:

I wanna know what the song is when she lights the match. It makes me feel like I'm chilling in a coffeehouse and writing some poetry.
BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 11:31 am

SPM wrote:
Silence. wrote:

I wanna know what the song is when she lights the match. It makes me feel like I'm chilling in a coffeehouse and writing some poetry.

Are you talking about the beat thats at the part thats in my avi? Im soooo wanting to know what that is too. Sounds so chill.
COME ON, RAIN!
Silence.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

Her talking about needing to be the 'real her' with Marlyn (Baby Jane) behind her and a peach coloured wig (Lotus) on her head. The SYMBOLISM

moralistic
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FACE THIS LONELY LIFE I’VE CREATED?

If you thick-skulled fucks missed that line you missed the whole point and aesthetic for the video. There’s a price to fame. There’s a reason she’s always couped up in her house. There’s a reason she’s trying her best to raise her children like normal people.

I’m incredibly excited for this era and am entirely impressed with what I’ve seen and heard so far. Thank you X for this again. I really needed this.
Silence.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 11:32 am

BYC wrote:
SPM wrote:

Are you talking about the beat thats at the part thats in my avi? Im soooo wanting to know what that is too. Sounds so chill.

Lemme rewatch and see what she's talking about. I think they're thematically linked to the songs being played.
Kitana empress
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 11:36 am

Silence. wrote:
Her talking about needing to be the 'real her' with Marlyn (Baby Jane) behind her and a peach coloured wig (Lotus) on her head. The SYMBOLISM

I feel like Stripped was her only album that was most quintessentially Christina Aguilera. Her most authentic self. Liberation is going to update us on who she is today.

🖤 avi by razzi x 🖤
YourBody1
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 11:37 am

BYC wrote:
SPM wrote:

Maria- it matches billboards description of it saying it’s beat is “pulsating”
things i stan for:

YourBodytina, LaCasaTina, LadyMarmaladeTina, KGBTina, MariaTina, TwiceTina, Hottie from Flavor of Love, Sister Patterson, KAC #Convict4Life #KellyAnneStan
London. HOEdon
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 11:38 am

Silence. wrote:

So hard b/c BTB was my favorite era.

Xtinoacer
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 11:38 am

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS VIDEO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Xtinoacer on May 4th, 2018, 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mal
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 11:39 am

So... who was she all this time?

Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 11:40 am

Wait...I'm not on board with saying B2B wasnt her ( at least most of it)

COME ON, RAIN!
Silence.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 11:41 am

I think the first thing that plays (around 0.32) is either the Liberation Intro or Searching for Maria. It sounds like an Overture and gives me Sound of Music.

Around 1.05 I think it's either Like I Do or Sick of Sittin'. Mainly because it sounds like an Anderson.Paak production.

Around 2.00 it sounds like it could be Maria from the description

2.31, definitely FIL the final version. I can't at me getting ready to stan, but the instrumental sounds hot.

2.59, probably the other Anderson.Paak.

Bet you whatever she's singing is Sick of Sittin'.

Back to Maria in the end.