ACCELERATE Video!

I'd do it all again and won't think twice...
YourBody1
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 3rd, 2018, 9:13 pm

IDrip4Xtina wrote:
May 3rd, 2018, 8:57 pm
After reading twitter Reactions, other Pop forum reactions, the inconvenient truth is the majority of the general public and Pop music stans do not like this song and think the video is an uncreative low budget mess, I blame RCA for not investing money into Legend's new project. I'm so pissed rn

well that would be why. its not really a song for her "pop music only" type fans. I knew her "facebook" comments wouldn't be too positive because those fans seem to just like the pop inspirational type ballads and natural makeup. i browsed twitter and the urban community seemed to like it. clubs will probably play it. the video is low budget but as we know its not the first single- its a buzz/promo song showing off her natural look. there are better things coming, calm yourself.
things i stan for:

YourBodytina, LaCasaTina, LadyMarmaladeTina, KGBTina, MariaTina, TwiceTina, Hottie from Flavor of Love, Sister Patterson, KAC #Convict4Life #KellyAnneStan
Pretty Boy
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

And PS the prude housewives don’t even like her tits on The Voice, so they can suck a dick with those fake ass comments.
peggyboo69
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

YourBody1 wrote:
IDrip4Xtina wrote:
After reading twitter Reactions, other Pop forum reactions, the inconvenient truth is the majority of the general public and Pop music stans do not like this song and think the video is an uncreative low budget mess, I blame RCA for not investing money into Legend's new project. I'm so pissed rn

well that would be why. its not really a song for her "pop music only" type fans. I knew her "facebook" comments wouldn't be too positive because those fans seem to just like the pop inspirational type ballads and natural makeup. i browsed twitter and the urban community seemed to like it. clubs will probably play it. the video is low budget but as we know its not the first single- its a buzz/promo song showing off her natural look. there are better things coming, calm yourself.

Don't expect anything from ha, that's a britney fan lol
YourBody1
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 3rd, 2018, 9:14 pm

peggyboo69 wrote:
YourBody1 wrote:

Don't expect anything from ha, that's a britney fan lol

well that does explain it. let me just report ha
things i stan for:

YourBodytina, LaCasaTina, LadyMarmaladeTina, KGBTina, MariaTina, TwiceTina, Hottie from Flavor of Love, Sister Patterson, KAC #Convict4Life #KellyAnneStan
backtobasics9000
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

Cashmere wrote:
May 3rd, 2018, 8:09 pm
backtobasics9000 wrote:
May 3rd, 2018, 7:39 pm
I've been defending her against slut shamers on Reddit.
Still can't believe idiotic behaviour like that still exists...

She deserves to be shamed for that cringe video. So much second-hand embarrassment for her. The song is growing on me though :O

No woman deserves to be slut shamed nor do they deserve to have their body policed by a bunch of arrogant asshats.
The whole point is that people still think that her sexuality is up for debate, and it's not.
kunst
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 3rd, 2018, 9:15 pm

Ok, so much overload today I kept forgetting to watch the video. It's time!
London. HOEdon
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

IDrip4Xtina wrote:

The sooner you and other sheep learn to love Christina for yourself the better off you'll be. Christina herself even says it's not about charts, success, etc. Just about doing what feels right for her. If you love Christina, what the masses think shouldn't sway what you think. :ziggy:
swagoo
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

Has anyone else noticed that most of the top comments are now positive...?

The haters are falling back!!

ziggy
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:

May 3rd, 2018, 9:49 pm

Cashmere wrote:
backtobasics9000 wrote:
May 3rd, 2018, 7:39 pm
I've been defending her against slut shamers on Reddit.
Still can't believe idiotic behaviour like that still exists...

She deserves to be shamed for that cringe video. So much second-hand embarrassment for her. The song is growing on me though :O

and yet no first-hand embarrassment for the way you behave on here.

Homebody
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 3rd, 2018, 9:52 pm

I think some people just don't GET IT......but that's what happens when you take chances and go against the grain.

Ultimately this will work in her favor I believe.

Everything has been on point to me. Music, visuals, etc. I'm so excited about her other songs
Xtopher
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:

May 3rd, 2018, 9:56 pm

It's a different sounding song from her , obviously typical pop mainstream fans are going to say it's a flop , they enjoy their music handfed to them , basic AF. It's not shade. The second I heard it I was almost certain a lot of people wouldn't like it.
After almost 20 years it's like these bitches still want Xtina to be Celine Dion or some shit.

& The video is fucking stunning to watch & THAT was the point of it.
Last edited by Xtopher on May 3rd, 2018, 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ziggy
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:

May 3rd, 2018, 9:57 pm

IDrip4Xtina wrote:

your inconvenient truth is that Britney, sadly, will never have a moment like this in her career. Ever. Sad, but true. And because of this you are mad - maddd at Christina and stuck in the past. Like all Britney stans. You knew this day would come. :cry:

Last edited by ziggy on May 3rd, 2018, 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cashmere
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 3rd, 2018, 10:00 pm

ziggy wrote:
Cashmere wrote:

You mean not sheepishly praising a garbage video? No shame.
this ain't for the best, my reputation has never been worse / so he must like me for me / we can't make any promises, now can we babe / but you can make me a drink
HelloItsMe
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 3rd, 2018, 10:01 pm

STILL SEIZING
Fusée Jaune
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:

Cashmere wrote:
ziggy wrote:

Maybe she’s talking about your thirsty/insecure ways? 🤷‍♂️
٩◔‿◔۶
Cashmere
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 3rd, 2018, 10:02 pm

backtobasics9000 wrote:
Cashmere wrote:

No woman deserves to be slut shamed nor do they deserve to have their body policed by a bunch of arrogant asshats.
The whole point is that people still think that her sexuality is up for debate, and it's not.

It's not about slut shaming. You miss the point: it's her lack of self-awareness. It's embarrassing because it's a tacky concept with no hint of irony. If she had a scene that turns the ridiculousness of it all on its head, e.g. showing how she laughs at herself, the video would be so much more palatable.
this ain't for the best, my reputation has never been worse / so he must like me for me / we can't make any promises, now can we babe / but you can make me a drink
Angela Merkel H8TR
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 3rd, 2018, 10:03 pm

IDrip4Xtina wrote:

Mods can’t you ban this stupid twat already? All it does is trying to spew negativity. Just check it’s latest posts.

My fave released a BOP and is finally back after 6 years. I will NOT take this kind of shit today.

Thanks.

[mention]Jorge.[/mention] [mention]MartinE[/mention] [mention]BYC[/mention] [mention]London.[/mention]
Cashmere
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 3rd, 2018, 10:04 pm

Fusée Jaune wrote:
Cashmere wrote:

Maybe she’s talking about your thirsty/insecure ways? 🤷‍♂️

Maybe?
fergal
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 3rd, 2018, 10:07 pm

The video has been trending in México all day. It was #5 a few hours ago and now it moved up to #4.
ziggy
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:

May 3rd, 2018, 10:18 pm

Cashmere wrote:
ziggy wrote:

i mean posting your nudes on here, and the ridiculous way you behave to assert how much of a "dom top" you is. You do you and Christina will continue to do Christina. You can judge Christina. And everyone else can judge you.

IDrip4Xtina
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 3rd, 2018, 10:31 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
IDrip4Xtina wrote:

Mods can’t you ban this stupid twat already? All it does is trying to spew negativity. Just check it’s latest posts.

My fave released a BOP and is finally back after 6 years. I will NOT take this kind of shit today.

Thanks.

[mention]Jorge.[/mention] [mention]MartinE[/mention] [mention]BYC[/mention] [mention]London.[/mention]

You need to stop bullying me!!! I'm entitled to my disappointment, stop being so sentimental. You can enjoy Accelerate as much as you want and I can be disappointed as much as I want.
Lord ALMIGHTY
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:

May 3rd, 2018, 10:34 pm

Almost 2 million!!!

Cashmere
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 3rd, 2018, 10:46 pm

ziggy wrote:
Cashmere wrote:

i mean posting your nudes on here, and the ridiculous way you behave to assert how much of a "dom top" you is. You do you and Christina will continue to do Christina. You can judge Christina. And everyone else can judge you.

Girl, you don't have to go into the post your nudes thread if that bothers you. And you don't have to read my conversations with my fags in the Royals thread. Trying to drag me on a personal level is cheap and only makes you look like an asshole. I put forward a substantiated critique of the video, feel free to counter those arguments with something substantive. I don't judge Christina as a person, I judge her judgment and commercial sensibilities. That's the problem of discussing a pop star because we are discussing both a person and a product. My critique is about the product and you tell me that my opinion is invalid because of my person. Try again. Tell me how this is a great video. Tell me how this will sustain the commercial momentum needed for the things we all want: a long era, a tour, more Christina on the airwaves...
swagoo
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 3rd, 2018, 10:52 pm

yas! [mention]ziggy[/mention]
Don’t shame Christina for being “cringe”
If you yourself have a record of displaying “cringe” behavior .
Drag the hypocrisy!!
Xtina doesn’t deserve to be shamed boo’ das you!

xxxtttiiinana
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 3rd, 2018, 10:55 pm

Video gets better and better. It is incredibly amazing and enticing. I love this woman.
Cashmere
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 3rd, 2018, 10:57 pm

swagoo wrote:
If you yourself have a record of displaying “cringe” behavior yourself.
Drag the hypocrisy!!

Well I am not pushing a single that hasn't even broken the iTunes top 20 on its release date marking a comeback after six years of absence. On a personal level, I can afford to be cringey to you. Can Christina afford to be cringey on a professional level to the music market at large? Hmmmmm
1000formsoffear
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:

May 3rd, 2018, 11:01 pm

Maybe I’m a freak but I’ve seen overwhelmingly positive comments, especially welcoming her back and yes, tons loving the song. I’m personally obsessed.
ziggy
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:

May 3rd, 2018, 11:03 pm

Cashmere wrote:
May 3rd, 2018, 10:46 pm
ziggy wrote:

Girl, you don't have to go into the post your nudes thread if that bothers you. And you don't have to read my conversations with my fags in the Royals thread. Trying to drag me on a personal level is cheap and only makes you look like an asshole. I put forward a substantiated critique of the video, feel free to counter those arguments with something substantive. I don't judge Christina as a person, I judge her judgment and commercial sensibilities. That's the problem of discussing a pop star because we are discussing both a person and a product. My critique is about the product and you tell me that my opinion is invalid because of my person. Try again. Tell me how this is a great video. Tell me how this will sustain the commercial momentum needed for the things we all want: a long era, a tour, more Christina on the airwaves...

what personal level? :funny: This is all public information YOU posted on THIS forum.

that said... I kept it cute, and you tried me w/ that bullshit "i'm being real, not a sheep!!" tagline hyper-critical individuals like yourself always fallback with. :noway: So, I gave it to you straight up. Ask and you shall receive. You are not above judgment. Christina is a real person just like you are. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

anyway, you attempted to come for Accelerate's sound - specifically how Christina sounds, and got clockt tf out. So, you regrouped and attacked the visuals. Transparent af. :noway:

swagoo
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 3rd, 2018, 11:07 pm

Cashmere wrote:
May 3rd, 2018, 10:57 pm
swagoo wrote:
If you yourself have a record of displaying “cringe” behavior yourself.
Drag the hypocrisy!!

Well I am not pushing a single that hasn't even broken the iTunes top 20 on its release date marking a comeback after six years of absence. On a personal level, I can afford to be cringey to you. Can Christina afford to be cringey on a professional level to the music market at large? Hmmmmm

Bleh... all that to cover up that plain and simply,
you were proven to be a hypocrite.
No need to justify boo.
Do you,
Accelerate into your truth!
The major issue here is you said Christina deserved to be publicly shamed.... I get if you don’t like the video.... but that’s a bit much... that’s why you were called out.
You took it too far, and were brought down a notch of your high horse.

#streamaccelerate

liberation80
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 3rd, 2018, 11:12 pm

IDrip4Xtina wrote:
May 3rd, 2018, 10:31 pm
Angela Merkel wrote:

Thanks.

You need to stop bullying me!!! I'm entitled to my disappointment, stop being so sentimental. You can enjoy Accelerate as much as you want and I can be disappointed as much as I want.

SHUT up ignorant bitch... You are so 2000's... XTINA SHE IS SO 3000'S..,
You are NOT fan.. She is in creative Mode.. She always Change.