YouTube - Carpool Karaoke with Queen EXTENDED CUT

I'd do it all again and won't think twice...
HeX
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

Mal wrote:
April 24th, 2018, 10:06 am
Heretostay23 wrote:
April 24th, 2018, 9:49 am
At this point it's straight up comical how cursed we really are. Everyone else's CPK is at least 13 minutes long, they have funny conversations, they sing their own songs and do a few covers...

Yes she sounded amazing but we got stale convo and 4 songs.... the life of a fighter.
Its honestly infuriating.

She is an amazing woman. She is intelligent, an amazing speaker, supporter of SO MANY noble causes, has history of doing sooo many things in this industry, and THIS is what the general public sees of Christina Aguilera. That she growls and is a diva. I mean, what. the. fuck. So many missed opportunities. Its just laughable at this point.

I honestly gave up on her, because this is just ridiculous now. I dont know whats happening with her.

And yet you’re still here .... do us all a favor cyst and delete your account ...you and x.red will be more happy I believe
ezr
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

I think it was lovely.

I didn't expect new songs or covers, and I wasn't aware that most people get longer segments so for me, this was dope, I've got no complaints.

Spent a good 10 minutes in the comments section on YT. Highly recommend it, nothing but love there.
Mal
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:

HeX wrote:
April 24th, 2018, 1:28 pm
Mal wrote:
April 24th, 2018, 10:06 am

Its honestly infuriating.

She is an amazing woman. She is intelligent, an amazing speaker, supporter of SO MANY noble causes, has history of doing sooo many things in this industry, and THIS is what the general public sees of Christina Aguilera. That she growls and is a diva. I mean, what. the. fuck. So many missed opportunities. Its just laughable at this point.

I honestly gave up on her, because this is just ridiculous now. I dont know whats happening with her.

And yet you’re still here .... do us all a favor cyst and delete your account ...you and x.red will be more happy I believe
shut the fuck up no one asked for your stupid opinion, go watch some comic book shit and leave us alone
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
HAZAYY
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

Very cute!

Loved all the godney mentions :tellmemore:
I know I may be young but
I've got feelings too
& I need to do
what I feel like doing
so let me go
& just listen...
HAZAYY
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

YourBody1 wrote:
April 24th, 2018, 12:41 pm
Anitta wrote:
April 24th, 2018, 10:18 am

True! But I think Britney is hard to interview, she just doesn't say much. I mean in her Carpool Karaoke he asked what Oops I did It Again was about and she was like "I don't know, it's just a song" :rip: she's not very...eloquent. Let's put it that way. While Christina is usually more outspoken so they always want to get some juicy info from her.
Britney’s management team is notorious for controlling the questions interviewers can ask her. It’s not unlikely that they don’t allow people to ask her questions about Christina . I think Christina just doesn’t really care - she seems to enjoy talking about the MMC
Why would Britney or her team be scared of questions about Christina? Any "feud" they had is way in the past. Britney was asked about Christina once when she was doing X factor and she said what she had to say and moved on. Christina just wants to talk about anything but her new music.
I've got feelings too
& I need to do
what I feel like doing
so let me go
& just listen...
George
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

Anitta wrote:
April 24th, 2018, 10:18 am
Death & Decay wrote:
April 24th, 2018, 10:13 am
What aggravates me is that they never ask Britney about the MMC. :scratch:
True! But I think Britney is hard to interview, she just doesn't say much. I mean in her Carpool Karaoke he asked what Oops I did It Again was about and she was like "I don't know, it's just a song" :rip: she's not very...eloquent. Let's put it that way. While Christina is usually more outspoken so they always want to get some juicy info from her.
Plus, X always seems happy to chat about those years. Brit might feel more self-conscious being compared to X these days
1000formsoffear
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:

Honestly, at first I was a bit disappointed they paid total dust to Back to Basics, Bionic and Lotus, but I am starting to understand the marketing strategy going on here. She is literally reintroducing herself to the public using pre-taped appearances, all staggered out, and will add live stuff when her music drops.

It's coming guys. She's created pretty decent buzz with the Paper spread and Carpool alone - two huge platforms to totally different audiences. Google Melissa McCarthy right now - it's all about CK lol.
Last edited by 1000formsoffear on April 24th, 2018, 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
George
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

HAZAYY wrote:
April 24th, 2018, 1:46 pm
YourBody1 wrote:
April 24th, 2018, 12:41 pm
Britney’s management team is notorious for controlling the questions interviewers can ask her. It’s not unlikely that they don’t allow people to ask her questions about Christina . I think Christina just doesn’t really care - she seems to enjoy talking about the MMC
Why would Britney or her team be scared of questions about Christina? Any "feud" they had is way in the past. Britney was asked about Christina once when she was doing X factor and she said what she had to say and moved on. Christina just wants to talk about anything but her new music.
Brit can't sing for shit. Imagine being asked about Christina during a carpool singing segment for example :rip: And she does have the history with Justin so the MMC is best avoided.
HAZAYY
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

George wrote:
April 24th, 2018, 1:48 pm
HAZAYY wrote:
April 24th, 2018, 1:46 pm
Brit can't sing for shit. Imagine being asked about Christina during a carpool singing segment for example :rip: And she does have the history with Justin so the MMC is best avoided.
You're acting like Britney thinks she can sing, let alone better than Xtina. She has literally said I wish I could sing like Xtina :rip: If Britney has no problem talking about Justin (which she has several times in the past years) she definitely doesn't have a problem talking about Christina.
I've got feelings too
& I need to do
what I feel like doing
so let me go
& just listen...
HeX
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

Mal wrote:
April 24th, 2018, 1:38 pm
HeX wrote:
April 24th, 2018, 1:28 pm

shut the fuck up no one asked for your stupid opinion, go watch some comic book shit and leave us alone

I gave it anyway .... you should really seek some mental health services cyst
1000formsoffear
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:

Also, her voice sounded absolutely phenomenal. People talking about her body need to just leave it at this point. Her face is flawless and she's aging quite gracefully. Who cares about a snatched waistline at this point. Woman's in her late 30's and comfortable how she is. Leave it.
Sapphire
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:

ezr wrote:
April 24th, 2018, 1:31 pm
I think it was lovely.

I didn't expect new songs or covers, and I wasn't aware that most people get longer segments so for me, this was dope, I've got no complaints.

Spent a good 10 minutes in the comments section on YT. Highly recommend it, nothing but love there.
E News posted this story too on Facebook and OMG everyone's praising and standing like I'm in heaven
Butterfly
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

The dramatics in this thread Image
AguileraArmy
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

I'm fucking relieved.. she sounded amazing! :eek2: :eek2: Just wish it lasted longer
fighter
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:

I get mad everytime people ask her about the MMC (they never ask the same question to Britney, Justin or Ryan, at least not as much). But I really really loved it overall :tellmemore: Those whistles tho :icant: Can someone tell us the actual notes? Did she hit an A5? :shook:
Where I come from the sea wipes our tears away
xben
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

I love it.

Too short tho.Image

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

George
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

HAZAYY wrote:
April 24th, 2018, 1:51 pm
George wrote:
April 24th, 2018, 1:48 pm

You're acting like Britney thinks she can sing, let alone better than Xtina. She has literally said I wish I could sing like Xtina :rip: If Britney has no problem talking about Justin (which she has several times in the past years) she definitely doesn't have a problem talking about Christina.
It's quite simply likely to be a topic her team wouldn't encourage. Thats why she isn't asked about it often imo.

Christina was a child prodigy on the show with a stand out vocal talent. Clips of her on the show still amaze. She didn't divorce her cast mate or have a messy breakup in which the guy revealed she had lost her virginity to him :rip: For Britney it's different and what host wants to go there during a fun tv segment.
Sapphire
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:

Thainus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

Wow, do people still find things to bitch about in here?? :laugh:

She looked beautiful, she sounded magnificent, the clip was hilarious, and even the MMC gossip was fun... Yes, the songs were old but whatever. They were great.

And she showed her powerful vocals, she did that INSANE warm up that shows every other bitch that she's still got it and unlike other vocalists who cannot hit their notes from 1997, Christina still rocks her octaves.

So proud of her :)
AguGaga
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:

Maybe the segment was shorter because they cut out the part where she sings an X6 song?
Crystal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

Wow I just got back home and I am watching it now mess, can't wait
Crystal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

this is basically Masterclass: Uber Pool edition lmao
Crystal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

Can some Maryah Watkins person figure out how high that high note was !?! Bitch!
Crystal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

wait.... 3 songs from Stripped and 1 debut... ok.

Well umm...

They could have waited until FIL was released......

Sigh.

Still a good episode....
T!na
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

Crystal wrote:
April 24th, 2018, 5:52 pm
Can some Maryah Watkins person figure out how high that high note was !?! Bitch!
a G6 apparentney xxx
I'm_always_right
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

She's flawlesssssss

ShadowFax
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

Bitch raked in 1.9 million in less than 24 hours. Someone check on Lady Gaga and call 911.
peggyboo69
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

I'm_always_right wrote:
April 24th, 2018, 6:21 pm
She's flawlesssssss

In this part where she sang the first line of beautiful, IDK I felt a vulnerability there. I wanted to hug her <3
dideyers
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:

IAMHAM wrote:
April 23rd, 2018, 11:49 pm
How short was this if the "extended" version is only 8:47?

A nice stripped throwback I guess.
Let us not complain, sis... Remember Telepathy video? :O
:O
Kerry
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

I love her!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭🤮
#fanfromthestart I am far
From “new” 😂