♯✯✌♬♕~Royals XXX ♕ Women Of Rock!~♕♬✌✯♯

Fine, fresh, feminine, style to eleven...
Cersei Lannister ·⚜·♚·⚜·
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 4th, 2018, 9:08 pm

Polish people are too damn religious. Have two bad experiences with them, two good experiences also. Their country is really poor and they tried to come for Latin America in a really bad taste (the ones with the bad feel). The ones with the good feel, they didn't want to go to a party in holy week and also thought I was wrong because I was gay but they were kind of sweethearts, ngl.

I felt like east European people have a complex of queen bees. They want to feel desired and such and they are not interesting to begin with.

I have to meet more people from there, tho.
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 4th, 2018, 9:52 pm

Cersei Lannister wrote:
April 4th, 2018, 9:08 pm
Polish people are too damn religious. Have two bad experiences with them, two good experiences also. Their country is really poor and they tried to come for Latin America in a really bad taste (the ones with the bad feel). The ones with the good feel, they didn't want to go to a party in holy week and also thought I was wrong because I was gay but they were kind of sweethearts, ngl.

I felt like east European people have a complex of queen bees. They want to feel desired and such and they are not interesting to begin with.

I have to meet more people from there, tho.
That reminds me of when I visited my fam there and my friends waking me up at 8 o clock on a sunday to go to church.

you should have seen their shocked faces when I told them I don’t go to church and basically no young people do in germany
Jimmyboy DESERVE
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 4th, 2018, 11:33 pm

Cersei Lannister wrote:
April 4th, 2018, 9:04 pm
Jimmyboy wrote:
April 4th, 2018, 3:08 pm
I've been to Germany, sis, not impressed.
Seriously? Being form Mexico and not impressed on how civilized and hygienic a country can be? Lol!

(not saying this for anything in particular, I fucking love México but to each their own, for completely different things, tbh)
I live in a pretty clean city, people from other regions of Mexico tell me so as well, so there's that. Also, believe you me, we have paved streets and pipes and everything!!!

What I sawnof Germany of course was beautiful but I am more keen to cities like Toronto or New York, tbh :O
MAMACITA bae
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 4th, 2018, 11:46 pm

Jimmyboy wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:
April 4th, 2018, 9:04 pm

Seriously? Being form Mexico and not impressed on how civilized and hygienic a country can be? Lol!

(not saying this for anything in particular, I fucking love México but to each their own, for completely different things, tbh)
I live in a pretty clean city, people from other regions of Mexico tell me so as well, so there's that. Also, believe you me, we have paved streets and pipes and everything!!!

What I sawnof Germany of course was beautiful but I am more keen to cities like Toronto or New York, tbh :O
Sis I LOVE Mexico and I am by no means a fan of Germany :rip: I find it boring and -as you said - grey and cold. Berlin is amazing tho. Anyways, I repeat: I LOVE MEXICO and I am kinda not here for Germany - regardless of endless hot Germans being obsessed with my brown latino ass - I even lived in Mexico. Rented an apartment both in Santa Fe (then moved to Reforma) and Puerta de Hierro in Guadalajara AT THE SAME TIME. For like 3-4 months. Even chose Mexico to have my ass done. I LOVE Mexico. Made a life there. Opened bank accounts cause I even considered making it my permanent residence. I LOVE Your country. With all my heart. Some parts of it are indeed super clean, chic and all, but :rip: I have to agree with Cersei... a Mexican (or Latin American) not impressed on how advanced, civilized, modern, clean, safe and beautiful Germany is? SERIOUSLY?? :rip:
Jimmyboy DESERVE
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 5th, 2018, 12:22 am

MAMACITA wrote:
April 4th, 2018, 11:46 pm
Jimmyboy wrote:

Sis I LOVE Mexico and I am by no means a fan of Germany :rip: I find it boring and -as you said - grey and cold. Berlin is amazing tho. Anyways, I repeat: I LOVE MEXICO and I am kinda not here for Germany - regardless of endless hot Germans being obsessed with my brown latino ass - I even lived in Mexico. Rented an apartment both in Santa Fe (then moved to Reforma) and Puerta de Hierro in Guadalajara AT THE SAME TIME. For like 3-4 months. Even chose Mexico to have my ass done. I LOVE Mexico. Made a life there. Opened bank accounts cause I even considered making it my permanent residence. I LOVE Your country. With all my heart. Some parts of it are indeed super clean, chic and all, but :rip: I have to agree with Cersei... a Mexican (or Latin American) not impressed on how advanced, civilized, modern, clean, safe and beautiful Germany is? SERIOUSLY?? :rip:
I saw villages, the biggest city I visited was Stuttgart, lol. Of course it's a first world country and I am not saying it's better than Mexico, just... I expected more, perhaps the weather didn't help much, that to it's very important