Paper Magazine Media & Celeb Coverage

I'd do it all again and won't think twice...
Locked
User avatar
Kitana empress
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16902
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 26

March 28th, 2018, 9:08 pm

SirAKiller wrote:
March 28th, 2018, 8:53 pm

Kitana wrote:
March 28th, 2018, 8:49 pm

There was a photoshoot in November that I suspect was for W magazine. That was her first shoot with Kali Kennedy (who did her makeup for Paper), Luke Gilford, Marc Goehring, and Milan Zrnic (the photographer).

Some people are ruling out DAZED since Ramona, the hairstylist, said that shoot was for the album, but we still don’t know why Emma Wyman (the senior fashion editor for DAZED) was tagged on IG by Luke. Lea Colombo, another photographer, was also shooting on set and we don’t know what for exactly.


What I find most interesting is that she has been doing these things over a large period of time. For example, the episode of RuPaul was filmed in the summer, if I'm not mistaken. I don't want to get my hopes up, but it seems as she's been getting things ready and now she's coming to slay.


And yet, that Paper magazine shoot was only done a few weeks ago :laugh: maybe that was just to reintroduce herself to the public and these other magazine spreads will be more about the new album? Idk.
🖤 avi by razzi x 🖤
User avatar
ziggy
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 11829
Joined: 25 February 2016

March 28th, 2018, 9:08 pm

SanelyInsane wrote:
March 28th, 2018, 9:00 pm
Kitana wrote:
March 28th, 2018, 8:49 pm

There was a photoshoot in November that I suspect was for W magazine. That was her first shoot with Kali Kennedy (who did her makeup for Paper), Luke Gilford, Marc Goehring, and Milan Zrnic (the photographer).

Some people are ruling out DAZED since Ramona, the hairstylist, said that shoot was for the album, but we still don’t know why Emma Wyman (the senior fashion editor for DAZED) was tagged on IG by Luke. Lea Colombo, another photographer, was also shooting on set and we don’t know what for exactly.


Oh that's right, W.

Sux about DAZED though. Hopefully she did a shoot for them as well. I also hope she does a shoot for V. She's done one for them when she was preggos so the relationship is there already.

Besides PAPER, DAZED, and V do you know any other hip mag she should do? Not talking about high fashion mags like Vogue, W, Harper's Bazaar, VF, etc.


idk if it still carries any interest, but I remember Interview used to make some noise when peeps would do shoots with 'em. 🤔
User avatar
Kitana empress
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16902
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 26

March 28th, 2018, 9:16 pm

SanelyInsane wrote:
March 28th, 2018, 9:00 pm

Kitana wrote:
March 28th, 2018, 8:49 pm

There was a photoshoot in November that I suspect was for W magazine. That was her first shoot with Kali Kennedy (who did her makeup for Paper), Luke Gilford, Marc Goehring, and Milan Zrnic (the photographer).

Some people are ruling out DAZED since Ramona, the hairstylist, said that shoot was for the album, but we still don’t know why Emma Wyman (the senior fashion editor for DAZED) was tagged on IG by Luke. Lea Colombo, another photographer, was also shooting on set and we don’t know what for exactly.


Oh that's right, W.

Sux about DAZED though. Hopefully she did a shoot for them as well. I also hope she does a shoot for V. She's done one for them when she was preggos so the relationship is there already.

Besides PAPER, DAZED, and V do you know any other hip mag she should do? Not talking about high fashion mags like Vogue, W, Harper's Bazaar, VF, etc.


i-D is another hip magazine, but I think Paper, DAZED, and W would be more than enough.
🖤 avi by razzi x 🖤
DIRRTYpopMuzik
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4644
Joined: 28 February 2016
Age: 33

March 28th, 2018, 9:29 pm

Billbored too. I'm syre she can get that one. With out question.
Reflejotina
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 787
Joined: 17 February 2017
Age: 29

March 28th, 2018, 9:34 pm

I wouldn't need any other cover spreads if she did i-D, Fader, Dazed, V, and W.
User avatar
Ramon X I I I
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4625
Joined: 09 February 2017

March 28th, 2018, 11:55 pm

Daily Mirror

Image
User avatar
Elrond
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 4083
Joined: 25 February 2016

March 29th, 2018, 12:06 am

if her single/album is successful she can snatch any cover she wants tbh
User avatar
Sapphire
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 19774
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 34

March 29th, 2018, 12:55 am

User avatar
badgalriri
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 194
Joined: 11 March 2016

March 29th, 2018, 1:50 am

loving this whole thread. :cry:
User avatar
lia
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1053
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 28

March 29th, 2018, 3:43 am

I love how she can make waves just by putting herself out there.
It goes to show some of you here who are always saying how irrelevant she has become.
User avatar
SanelyInsane
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 9102
Joined: 17 March 2016

March 29th, 2018, 3:52 am

So not one mention on any US talk show? Not even on Wendy? The Real? The Talk? :noway: Fuck them all.
User avatar
moralistic
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2085
Joined: 27 February 2016

March 29th, 2018, 3:56 am

It is starting to worry me tho that the articles focus more on her looks than music tho...
User avatar
Sapphire
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 19774
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 34

March 29th, 2018, 4:11 am

moralistic wrote:
March 29th, 2018, 3:56 am
It is starting to worry me tho that the articles focus more on her looks than music tho...


well because she didnt mention new music
only her throwback albums
User avatar
Elrond
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 4083
Joined: 25 February 2016

March 29th, 2018, 10:34 am

Sapphire wrote:
March 29th, 2018, 4:11 am
moralistic wrote:
March 29th, 2018, 3:56 am
It is starting to worry me tho that the articles focus more on her looks than music tho...


well because she didnt mention new music
only her throwback albums


honestly that makes me wonder when the music is actually coming. Is this only putting her face out there again and throwing a bone to fans, or is it coming soon? idk...
User avatar
rye
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 2194
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 35

March 29th, 2018, 10:42 am

moralistic wrote:
March 29th, 2018, 3:56 am
It is starting to worry me tho that the articles focus more on her looks than music tho...


If she is trying to channel her image for this album, I am guessing that it is what Christina and team want first...not a bad idea, IMO.
User avatar
Lydekane Da One
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 4851
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 31

March 29th, 2018, 10:49 am

moralistic wrote:
March 29th, 2018, 3:56 am
It is starting to worry me tho that the articles focus more on her looks than music tho...


Why would they focus on music when she hasn't even mentioned it in the article? The whole spread is about her new look sis. Media is reporting on it exactly as intended by Christina and her team. Save yourself a heartattack and stop panicking for nothing.
User avatar
Lord ALMIGHTY
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6995
Joined: 24 February 2016

March 29th, 2018, 11:03 am

Image /Elrond
DIRRTYpopMuzik
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4644
Joined: 28 February 2016
Age: 33

March 29th, 2018, 11:56 am

So mark this as one of her many iconic moments.

Xtina we must realize....we are for sure stanning for a great. She still does ARTISTIC things that affect the culture.

That curly hair over the shoulder is life. Its amazing. Its timeless.
User avatar
ziggy
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 11829
Joined: 25 February 2016

March 29th, 2018, 12:05 pm

moralistic wrote:
March 29th, 2018, 3:56 am
It is starting to worry me tho that the articles focus more on her looks than music tho...


Christina's a model, now. Just signed w/ IMG.

Image
User avatar
Ramon X I I I
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4625
Joined: 09 February 2017

March 29th, 2018, 2:09 pm

Ross Butler of 13 Reasons Why :cry:

Image
Image
User avatar
DevotionHURTS DC
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 10243
Joined: 25 February 2016

March 29th, 2018, 2:14 pm

Ramon wrote:
March 29th, 2018, 2:09 pm
Ross Butler of 13 Reasons Why :cry:

Image
Image


Stan a bit!
With more integrity than the entire music business combined ♥ Prettier than Rihanna ♥ Better singer than Yonka ♥ More iconic than Britney ♥ Edgier than P!nk ♥ More influential than JT ♥ Simply, effortless
 
Trolls can go and fuck themselves
User avatar
DevotionHURTS DC
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 10243
Joined: 25 February 2016

March 29th, 2018, 2:15 pm

Is anyone keeping track of all the famous Xtina stans out there?!?!

I am surprised of how culturally relevant she is, and how deeply she has influenced the scene. :cry:
With more integrity than the entire music business combined ♥ Prettier than Rihanna ♥ Better singer than Yonka ♥ More iconic than Britney ♥ Edgier than P!nk ♥ More influential than JT ♥ Simply, effortless
 
Trolls can go and fuck themselves
User avatar
The_Reckoning
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1051
Joined: 05 August 2017
Age: 29

March 29th, 2018, 2:20 pm

Ramon wrote:
March 29th, 2018, 2:09 pm
Ross Butler of 13 Reasons Why :cry:

Image
Image

You beat me to it. I love Ross Butler and I'm so happy he stans for our Queen, too.
User avatar
Raven \V/
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 12164
Joined: 25 February 2016

March 29th, 2018, 2:36 pm

Ramon wrote:
March 29th, 2018, 2:09 pm
Ross Butler of 13 Reasons Why :cry:



Here's his tweet:
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Silence.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 6931
Joined: 24 February 2016

March 29th, 2018, 2:55 pm

moralistic wrote:
March 29th, 2018, 3:56 am
It is starting to worry me tho that the articles focus more on her looks than music tho...


What exactly would they mention about her music though? She didn't say anything.
Tommy_Tank PWR BTM
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 631
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 33

March 29th, 2018, 3:05 pm

Kitana wrote:
March 28th, 2018, 8:52 pm
[mention]Tommy_Tank[/mention] didn’t you say you had a friend that works at DAZED?


Yes babe. A friend of a friend really. I did message her about an Xtina feature and she didn’t know anything about it.

Seems odd as everything is pointing to a feature, so maybe she’s just not aware of it.
User avatar
ziggy
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 11829
Joined: 25 February 2016

March 29th, 2018, 3:08 pm

Elrond wrote:
March 29th, 2018, 12:06 am
if her single/album is successful she can snatch any cover she wants tbh


she as already can... Do y'all know who Christina Aguilera is? :ziggy:
User avatar
backtobasics9000
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 581
Joined: 30 April 2016

March 29th, 2018, 3:43 pm

DevotionHURTS wrote:
March 29th, 2018, 2:15 pm
Is anyone keeping track of all the famous Xtina stans out there?!?!

I am surprised of how culturally relevant she is, and how deeply she has influenced the scene. :cry:


It's amazing how Stripped has turned into so much more than just an amazing album. It's a blueprint; artists always say they want their own Stripped, I've never really heard that about other albums. That album will always be a relevant source of empowerment and knowledge.
User avatar
Silence.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 6931
Joined: 24 February 2016

March 29th, 2018, 3:59 pm

Tommy_Tank wrote:
March 29th, 2018, 3:05 pm
Kitana wrote:
March 28th, 2018, 8:52 pm
[mention]Tommy_Tank[/mention] didn’t you say you had a friend that works at DAZED?


Yes babe. A friend of a friend really. I did message her about an Xtina feature and she didn’t know anything about it.

Seems odd as everything is pointing to a feature, so maybe she’s just not aware of it.


Shon?
User avatar
DevotionHURTS DC
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 10243
Joined: 25 February 2016

March 29th, 2018, 4:21 pm

backtobasics9000 wrote:
March 29th, 2018, 3:43 pm
DevotionHURTS wrote:
March 29th, 2018, 2:15 pm
Is anyone keeping track of all the famous Xtina stans out there?!?!

I am surprised of how culturally relevant she is, and how deeply she has influenced the scene. :cry:


It's amazing how Stripped has turned into so much more than just an amazing album. It's a blueprint; artists always say they want their own Stripped, I've never really heard that about other albums. That album will always be a relevant source of empowerment and knowledge.


Yes. By now Stripped and B2B have been quoted many times as a goal for new up-and-coming artists.

It is amazing how influential Christina truly is in the music business.
With more integrity than the entire music business combined ♥ Prettier than Rihanna ♥ Better singer than Yonka ♥ More iconic than Britney ♥ Edgier than P!nk ♥ More influential than JT ♥ Simply, effortless
 
Trolls can go and fuck themselves
Locked