♕♛ Royals 29th - Rap Queens Edition ♛♕

Fine, fresh, feminine, style to eleven...
Locked
User avatar
Hocus Pocus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2737
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

March 21st, 2018, 7:57 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:54 pm
BionicPrince wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:50 pm
Rita is actually doing way better than Xtine ever did this decade (in Europe)

Image

Exactly. No one outside of Europe even knows what a Rita is 🤷‍♂️


Image
I Put a Spell on You
User avatar
Prince
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1012
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 23

March 21st, 2018, 7:58 pm

Hocus Pocus wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:56 pm
BionicPrince wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:50 pm
Rita is actually doing way better than Xtine ever did this decade (in Europe)

Image


REPORTED.
Image

lmao do you think Your Body, NMT or Just A Fool were bigger hits than Rita's?

Image
Avatar by Jorge.
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17474
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

March 21st, 2018, 7:58 pm

And For You is popular because of 50 shades franchise and not because of a Rita Ora ffs :rip:
User avatar
Hocus Pocus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2737
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

March 21st, 2018, 7:59 pm

BionicPrince wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:55 pm
Angela Merkel wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:54 pm

Exactly. No one outside of Europe even knows what a Rita is 🤷‍♂️

People everywhere forgot who Xtine is though we shouldn't get too brave

Image

u in danger gurl

Image
I Put a Spell on You
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17474
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

March 21st, 2018, 8:00 pm

BionicPrince wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:55 pm
Angela Merkel wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:54 pm

Exactly. No one outside of Europe even knows what a Rita is 🤷‍♂️

People everywhere forgot who Xtine is though we shouldn't get too brave

Image

Stripped being this generations biggest influence and inspiration disagrees.

Image
User avatar
Xtinatic
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2240
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 17

March 21st, 2018, 8:01 pm

Godney Spearit is the only true queen

Image
just take me anywhere, take me anywhere...anywhere away with you!
User avatar
Hocus Pocus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2737
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

March 21st, 2018, 8:01 pm

BionicPrince wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:58 pm
Hocus Pocus wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:56 pm


REPORTED.
Image

lmao do you think Your Body, NMT or Just A Fool were bigger hits than Rita's?

Image


Hmmm, tell me more.. let it all out sis and make a thread.

Image
I Put a Spell on You
User avatar
Prince
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1012
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 23

March 21st, 2018, 8:01 pm

Hocus Pocus wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:59 pm
BionicPrince wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:55 pm


People everywhere forgot who Xtine is though we shouldn't get too brave

Image

u in danger gurl

Image

I said what I said

Image
Avatar by Jorge.
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17474
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

March 21st, 2018, 8:02 pm

[mention]Hocus Pocus[/mention] no please don’t report :rip:

This is some friendly mess between me and [mention]Xtinatic[/mention] . She knows I love messing with her.
User avatar
Xtinatic
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2240
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 17

March 21st, 2018, 8:03 pm

Who cares if we get banned tho, not like we'll miss anything

Image

And unlike Beyonce fans, we have jobs to go to anyway

Image
just take me anywhere, take me anywhere...anywhere away with you!
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17474
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

March 21st, 2018, 8:03 pm

Xtinatic wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:01 pm
Godney Spearit is the only true queen

Image

Of the trailer parks that is

Image
User avatar
Prince
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1012
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 23

March 21st, 2018, 8:04 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:02 pm
[mention]Hocus Pocus[/mention] no please don’t report :rip:

This is some friendly mess between me and [mention]Xtinatic[/mention] . She knows I love messing with her.

she's reporting me you dumb bitch

Image
Avatar by Jorge.
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17474
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

March 21st, 2018, 8:04 pm

Xtinatic wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:03 pm
Who cares if we get banned tho, not like we'll miss anything

Image

And unlike Beyonce fans, we have jobs to go to anyway

Image

And that’s why I can’t hate your ass :funny:
User avatar
Hocus Pocus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2737
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

March 21st, 2018, 8:05 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:03 pm
Xtinatic wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:01 pm
Godney Spearit is the only true queen

Image

Of the trailer parks that is

Image

still the queen, trash queen

Image
I Put a Spell on You
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17474
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

March 21st, 2018, 8:05 pm

BionicPrince wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:04 pm
Angela Merkel wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:02 pm
[mention]Hocus Pocus[/mention] no please don’t report :rip:

This is some friendly mess between me and [mention]Xtinatic[/mention] . She knows I love messing with her.

she's reporting me you dumb bitch

Image

She’s reporting both of you.

P.S. reported for personal insults

Image
User avatar
Hocus Pocus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2737
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

March 21st, 2018, 8:06 pm

BionicPrince wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:04 pm
Angela Merkel wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:02 pm
[mention]Hocus Pocus[/mention] no please don’t report :rip:

This is some friendly mess between me and [mention]Xtinatic[/mention] . She knows I love messing with her.

she's reporting me you dumb bitch

Image


i will report good sis Angela for being dumb

Image
I Put a Spell on You
User avatar
Prince
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1012
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 23

March 21st, 2018, 8:06 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:05 pm
BionicPrince wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:04 pm

she's reporting me you dumb bitch

Image

She’s reporting both of you.

P.S. reported for personal insults

Image

this place is drier than the sahara, what is there to lose if you get banned anyways

Image
Avatar by Jorge.
User avatar
Xtinatic
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2240
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 17

March 21st, 2018, 8:07 pm

So do you like my country's Eurovision entry [mention]Hocus Pocus[/mention]

Image

Personally like it but believe we'll come in last as usual

Image
just take me anywhere, take me anywhere...anywhere away with you!
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17474
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

March 21st, 2018, 8:08 pm

Hocus Pocus wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:06 pm
BionicPrince wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:04 pm

she's reporting me you dumb bitch

Image


i will report good sis Angela for being dumb

Image

Image
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17474
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

March 21st, 2018, 8:09 pm

Xtinatic wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:07 pm
So do you like my country's Eurovision entry [mention]Hocus Pocus[/mention]

Image

Personally like it but believe we'll come in last as usual

Image

Nope. That’s actually our honor since Lena.

Image
User avatar
Prince
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1012
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 23

March 21st, 2018, 8:10 pm

Xtinatic wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:07 pm
So do you like my country's Eurovision entry [mention]Hocus Pocus[/mention]

Image

Personally like it but believe we'll come in last as usual

Image

Germany is always coming last and with the horrid song choices it's never a surprise though

Image
Avatar by Jorge.
User avatar
Xtinatic
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2240
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 17

March 21st, 2018, 8:10 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:09 pm
Xtinatic wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:07 pm
So do you like my country's Eurovision entry [mention]Hocus Pocus[/mention]

Image

Personally like it but believe we'll come in last as usual

Image

Nope. That’s actually our honor since Lena.

Image
OMG felt bad for my girls No Angels LMFAO. I blame the AIDS carrying one

Image
just take me anywhere, take me anywhere...anywhere away with you!
User avatar
Hocus Pocus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2737
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

March 21st, 2018, 8:12 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:08 pm
Hocus Pocus wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:06 pm


i will report good sis Angela for being dumb

Image

Image

Image
I Put a Spell on You
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17474
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

March 21st, 2018, 8:14 pm

Xtinatic wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:10 pm
Angela Merkel wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:09 pm

Nope. That’s actually our honor since Lena.

Image
OMG felt bad for my girls No Angels LMFAO. I blame the AIDS carrying one

Image

You are horrible :rip:

As much as I love the whole show and all, the point system is a damn mess, even with the jury votes lbr.
User avatar
Hocus Pocus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2737
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

March 21st, 2018, 8:14 pm

BionicPrince wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:10 pm
Xtinatic wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:07 pm
So do you like my country's Eurovision entry @Hocus Pocus

Image

Personally like it but believe we'll come in last as usual

Image

Germany is always coming last and with the horrid song choices it's never a surprise though

Image


Germany should ask Hadise to represent them
Image
I Put a Spell on You
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11264
Joined: 25 February 2016

March 21st, 2018, 8:15 pm

Hocus Pocus wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:01 pm
BionicPrince wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:58 pm

lmao do you think Your Body, NMT or Just A Fool were bigger hits than Rita's?

Image

Hmmm, tell me more.. let it all out sis and make a thread.

Image

This baiting of [mention]BionicPrince[/mention] tho. :fan:
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Hocus Pocus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2737
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

March 21st, 2018, 8:16 pm

Xtinatic wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:07 pm
So do you like my country's Eurovision entry [mention]Hocus Pocus[/mention]

Image

Personally like it but believe we'll come in last as usual

Image
Image
I Put a Spell on You
User avatar
Xtinatic
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2240
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 17

March 21st, 2018, 8:17 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:14 pm
Xtinatic wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:10 pm
OMG felt bad for my girls No Angels LMFAO. I blame the AIDS carrying one

Image

You are horrible :rip:

As much as I love the whole show and all, the point system is a damn mess, even with the jury votes lbr.
Suggest you, BionicPrince and I make a band and do Eurovision next year. Think we have good shot at winning

Image
just take me anywhere, take me anywhere...anywhere away with you!
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17474
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

March 21st, 2018, 8:18 pm

Hocus Pocus wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:14 pm
BionicPrince wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:10 pm


Germany is always coming last and with the horrid song choices it's never a surprise though

Image


Germany should ask Hadise to represent them
Image

At this point even Taylor Swift could represent Germany and we would end up last place. Ever since the Greece crisis the mood towards Germany within Europe has changed and it also shows in the Eurovision votes.

Image
Last edited by Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠ on March 21st, 2018, 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Hocus Pocus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2737
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

March 21st, 2018, 8:19 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:14 pm

As much as I love the whole show and all, the point system is a damn mess, even with the jury votes lbr.

Actually the new system is way more interesting and messy, love me some drama, when will other shows

Image

Image
I Put a Spell on You
Locked