ROYALS22 // The return of Aphrodité

Fine, fresh, feminine, style to eleven...
Locked
User avatar
THE ALLFATHER hiveking
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6163
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

October 14th, 2017, 10:41 am

morning :O

just woke up with a hangover and I'm starving. I'm getting godxican food!
User avatar
Xtinatic
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2245
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 17

October 14th, 2017, 11:09 am

Mal wrote:
October 13th, 2017, 4:32 pm

me, @Dani and @Xtinatic



You can keep dreaming I would EVER associate myself with you :funny:
just take me anywhere, take me anywhere...anywhere away with you!
User avatar
La Stupenda
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 695
Joined: 14 March 2016

October 14th, 2017, 11:18 am

Omg why does obeselerio eat all the damn time tho 🐋
User avatar
THE ALLFATHER hiveking
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6163
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

October 14th, 2017, 12:09 pm

La Stupenda wrote:
October 14th, 2017, 11:18 am
Omg why does obeselerio eat all the damn time tho 🐋

La Stupenda wrote:
October 14th, 2017, 11:18 am
User avatar


:funny:

fast metabolism, heard of it pudgy?
User avatar
Prince
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1065
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 23

October 14th, 2017, 12:21 pm

La Stupenda wrote:
October 14th, 2017, 11:18 am
Omg why does obeselerio eat all the damn time tho 🐋


dafgdfagdgsdgfsdf this is purgy????

HEY SIS!!!!!!

Image
Avatar by Jorge.
User avatar
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 32013
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 25

October 14th, 2017, 12:22 pm

BionicPrince wrote:
October 14th, 2017, 12:21 pm
La Stupenda wrote:
October 14th, 2017, 11:18 am
Omg why does obeselerio eat all the damn time tho 🐋


dafgdfagdgsdgfsdf this is purgy????

HEY SIS!!!!!!

Image


Thats Morticia
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
Prince
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1065
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 23

October 14th, 2017, 12:23 pm

Mal wrote:
October 14th, 2017, 12:22 pm
BionicPrince wrote:
October 14th, 2017, 12:21 pm


dafgdfagdgsdgfsdf this is purgy????

HEY SIS!!!!!!

Image


Thats Morticia


Oh I read it as Purgy :(
Avatar by Jorge.
User avatar
La Stupenda
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 695
Joined: 14 March 2016

October 14th, 2017, 3:11 pm

Thoroughly enjoyed how excited BionicPrince was to find out it was me and not Purgy after all
User avatar
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 32013
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 25

October 14th, 2017, 3:13 pm

La Stupenda wrote:
October 14th, 2017, 3:11 pm
Thoroughly enjoyed how excited BionicPrince was to find out it was me and not Purgy after all

:funny:

I love u bb!!!!!! Yr so gorgeous
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
p.Lo
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6542
Joined: 25 February 2016

October 14th, 2017, 5:55 pm

I just saw Cashmere's willy! :rip: Anthropological porn career? Discuss.
User avatar
p.Lo
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6542
Joined: 25 February 2016

October 14th, 2017, 5:56 pm

Ugh, I hate people with fast metabolisms. Mine is still on last Thursday at 4.32pm.
User avatar
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 32013
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 25

October 14th, 2017, 6:26 pm

p.Lo wrote:
October 14th, 2017, 5:55 pm
I just saw Cashmere's willy! :rip: Anthropological porn career? Discuss.


A fucking shameless slut
Am disgusted
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
Kitana MK11
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16593
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 26

October 14th, 2017, 6:36 pm

p.Lo wrote:
October 14th, 2017, 5:55 pm
I just saw Cashmere's willy! :rip: Anthropological porn career? Discuss.

Want it inside me. SNS!
🖤 avi by razzi x 🖤
User avatar
Cashmere
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4226
Joined: 25 February 2016

October 14th, 2017, 6:41 pm

p.Lo wrote:
October 14th, 2017, 5:55 pm
I just saw Cashmere's willy! :rip: Anthropological porn career? Discuss.

OMG you shouldn't be in dirrty lounge. You're married. :icant:
this ain't for the best, my reputation has never been worse / so he must like me for me / we can't make any promises, now can we babe / but you can make me a drink
User avatar
Xtinatic
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2245
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 17

October 14th, 2017, 6:43 pm

Who hasn't seen his penis tho

Image
just take me anywhere, take me anywhere...anywhere away with you!
User avatar
Kitana MK11
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16593
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 26

October 14th, 2017, 7:28 pm

[mention]TOP SHELF LIQUOR[/mention] don't think I didn't see you flirt with Pretty Boy that one time, heffa!

Cashew is ignoring me anyways :icant:
🖤 avi by razzi x 🖤
User avatar
Cashmere
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4226
Joined: 25 February 2016

October 14th, 2017, 7:34 pm

Tina wrote:
October 14th, 2017, 7:28 pm
[mention]TOP SHELF LIQUOR[/mention] don't think I didn't see you flirt with Pretty Boy that one time, heffa!

Cashew is ignoring me anyways :icant:

Didn't know you wanted my attention, pup.
this ain't for the best, my reputation has never been worse / so he must like me for me / we can't make any promises, now can we babe / but you can make me a drink
User avatar
THE ALLFATHER hiveking
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6163
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

October 14th, 2017, 7:40 pm

I haven't talked to gaymiro in ages!
User avatar
THE ALLFATHER hiveking
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6163
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

October 14th, 2017, 7:41 pm

Tina I got some wine I brought back from napa. stop sucking on Cashy's foreskin and come drink some with me bb.
User avatar
Cashmere
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4226
Joined: 25 February 2016

October 14th, 2017, 7:44 pm

TOP SHELF LIQUOR wrote:
October 14th, 2017, 7:41 pm
Tina I got some wine I brought back from napa. stop sucking on Cashy's foreskin and come drink some with me bb.


Tonight is the night, when three become one. Don't be selfish!
this ain't for the best, my reputation has never been worse / so he must like me for me / we can't make any promises, now can we babe / but you can make me a drink
User avatar
THE ALLFATHER hiveking
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6163
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

October 14th, 2017, 8:03 pm

Cashmere wrote:
October 14th, 2017, 7:44 pm
TOP SHELF LIQUOR wrote:
October 14th, 2017, 7:41 pm
Tina I got some wine I brought back from napa. stop sucking on Cashy's foreskin and come drink some with me bb.


Tonight is the night, when three become one. Don't be selfish!


one, two, three
Tina, top and Cashy
getting down with 3P,
everybody loves uh, counting

:music:
User avatar
Cashmere
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4226
Joined: 25 February 2016

October 14th, 2017, 8:05 pm

TOP SHELF LIQUOR wrote:
October 14th, 2017, 8:03 pm
Cashmere wrote:
October 14th, 2017, 7:44 pm


Tonight is the night, when three become one. Don't be selfish!


one, two, three
Tina, top and Cashy
getting down with 3P,
everybody loves uh, counting

:music:


Woof! Let's stretch her a bit. :O
this ain't for the best, my reputation has never been worse / so he must like me for me / we can't make any promises, now can we babe / but you can make me a drink
User avatar
Kitana MK11
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16593
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 26

October 14th, 2017, 8:09 pm

TOP SHELF LIQUOR wrote:
October 14th, 2017, 7:41 pm
Tina I got some wine I brought back from napa. stop sucking on Cashy's foreskin and come drink some with me bb.

What kind of wine? Cabernet is my fave :icant:
🖤 avi by razzi x 🖤
User avatar
THE ALLFATHER hiveking
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6163
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

October 14th, 2017, 8:11 pm

Tina wrote:
October 14th, 2017, 8:09 pm
TOP SHELF LIQUOR wrote:
October 14th, 2017, 7:41 pm
Tina I got some wine I brought back from napa. stop sucking on Cashy's foreskin and come drink some with me bb.

What kind of wine? Cabernet is my fave :icant:


One white and I'm having some of the dessert wine rn
User avatar
Kitana MK11
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16593
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 26

October 14th, 2017, 8:15 pm

TOP SHELF LIQUOR wrote:
October 14th, 2017, 8:11 pm
Tina wrote:
October 14th, 2017, 8:09 pm

What kind of wine? Cabernet is my fave :icant:


One white and I'm having some of the dessert wine rn

Moscato? Enjoy!
🖤 avi by razzi x 🖤
User avatar
Crystal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 14205
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 25

October 14th, 2017, 8:19 pm

Mal did you rename yourself after that heifer from Descendants?
avatar by dinvy!
User avatar
p.Lo
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6542
Joined: 25 February 2016

October 15th, 2017, 2:27 am

Cashmere wrote:
October 14th, 2017, 6:41 pm
p.Lo wrote:
October 14th, 2017, 5:55 pm
I just saw Cashmere's willy! :rip: Anthropological porn career? Discuss.

OMG you shouldn't be in dirrty lounge. You're married. :icant:

I had to be introduced to the ways of the flesh, following my years of silent celibacy with the holy brothers.
User avatar
Cashmere
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4226
Joined: 25 February 2016

October 15th, 2017, 2:45 am

p.Lo wrote:
October 15th, 2017, 2:27 am
Cashmere wrote:
October 14th, 2017, 6:41 pm

OMG you shouldn't be in dirrty lounge. You're married. :icant:

I had to be introduced to the ways of the flesh, following my years of silent celibacy with the holy brothers.

Personally am a member of the Grindrican order.
this ain't for the best, my reputation has never been worse / so he must like me for me / we can't make any promises, now can we babe / but you can make me a drink
User avatar
p.Lo
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6542
Joined: 25 February 2016

October 15th, 2017, 2:51 am

Cashmere wrote:
October 15th, 2017, 2:45 am
p.Lo wrote:
October 15th, 2017, 2:27 am

I had to be introduced to the ways of the flesh, following my years of silent celibacy with the holy brothers.

Personally am a member of the Grindrican order.

The most feared of all!
User avatar
p.Lo
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6542
Joined: 25 February 2016

October 15th, 2017, 2:51 am

Eew, I have to go back to work today after two weeks off.

Would rather die, tbqfh.
Locked