Save My Favorite Xtina.Red Member: Round 9 [DETOUR] -- ROUND OVER!

I'd do it all again and won't think twice...
Locked
User avatar
Kitana empress
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16988
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 26

May 10th, 2017, 10:10 pm

Queen Razziberry wrote:
Tina wrote:


The real kii is HeX being banned when he actually participated  :rip: :rip: :rip:


Indefinitely hollering @ my PM sending your ass into the negatives :icant: 


:funny: and I still came out alive

Image
🖤 avi by razzi x 🖤
User avatar
Razzi X pornhub
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26352
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 30

May 10th, 2017, 10:20 pm

Tina wrote:
Queen Razziberry wrote:


Indefinitely hollering @ my PM sending your ass into the negatives :icant: 


:funny: and I still came out alive

Image


Good luck next round.  :angel:
single white female
User avatar
WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 23210
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 37

May 10th, 2017, 10:20 pm

Tina wrote:
Queen Razziberry wrote:


Indefinitely hollering @ my PM sending your ass into the negatives :icant: 


:funny: and I still came out alive

Image


User avatar
Kitana empress
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16988
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 26

May 10th, 2017, 10:22 pm

Queen Razziberry wrote:
Tina wrote:


:funny: and I still came out alive

Image


Good luck next round.  :angel:


:rip:
🖤 avi by razzi x 🖤
User avatar
Ramon X I I I
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4643
Joined: 09 February 2017

May 10th, 2017, 10:22 pm

When will be the next round?
User avatar
Kitana empress
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16988
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 26

May 10th, 2017, 10:23 pm

WalkAway wrote:
Tina wrote:


:funny: and I still came out alive

Image





🖤 avi by razzi x 🖤
User avatar
Razzi X pornhub
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26352
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 30

May 10th, 2017, 10:24 pm

Ramon wrote:
When will be the next round?


KGB's got it tomorrow after work. So check back around 6pm EST. [mention]paulrivas88[/mention]!
single white female
User avatar
Razzi X pornhub
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26352
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 30

May 10th, 2017, 10:43 pm

Queen Razziberry wrote:
Prince Oberyn wrote:


btw razzi, were you always a host of SMFmember host? if so, which year was your favorite one, messiness wise and hosting wise 


Omg, lemme get back to you a bit! 


I've been executive producing since season 2 but was semi-involved during its inception on oLD :rip: I was kind of like a Martin or KGB type mod for a bit, and then the guy who introduced the game to the forum ( Setso I think his sn was ) had a mini-meltdown and literally never returned. So then me and Reini ( another MIA :cry: ) renewed for a second season, and I've kind of stuck around ever since w/ rotating hosts. and the occasional hiatus year here and then. Winner: [mention]aleronihead[/mention] does she even go here?

Season 2 was by far the most cumbersome and gave me mild PTSD bc there were like 70 people who registered so it went on fucking forever :funny: Idk if anyone here remembers, but [mention]Cameron Frye[/mention] developed an idée fixe with the game and attempted to sabotage most rounds and there would be nightly arguments between him and us hosts. This was back when ppl liked him, so he made it quite far! Definitely our ratings peak in terms of participation. Winner: [mention]Lord[/mention]e. 

Season 3 had insurmountable expectations, so I enlisted the help of Pipi ( another srsly [mention]iconic[/mention] oLD member ) to exec produce / host altho he never quite lived up to his rep imo. Tbh I don't remember anything else from that edition since the drama was quite light. The final edition on oLD :cry: Winner: [mention]EDT[/mention].

Too tired to explain the anymore, so will @ u with the rest tmr lol  :O
single white female
User avatar
WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 23210
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 37

May 10th, 2017, 10:47 pm

Queen Razziberry wrote:
Queen Razziberry wrote:


Omg, lemme get back to you a bit! 


I've been executive producing since season 2 but was semi-involved during its inception on oLD :rip: I was kind of like a Martin or KGB type mod for a bit, and then the guy who introduced the game to the forum ( Setso I think his sn was ) had a mini-meltdown and literally never returned. So then me and Reini ( another MIA :cry: ) renewed for a second season, and I've kind of stuck around ever since w/ rotating hosts. and the occasional hiatus year here and then. Winner: [mention]aleronihead[/mention] does she even go here?

Season 2 was by far the most cumbersome and gave me mild PTSD bc there were like 70 people who registered so it went on fucking forever :funny: Idk if anyone here remembers, but [mention]Cameron Frye[/mention] developed an idée fixe with the game and attempted to sabotage most rounds and there would be nightly arguments between him and us hosts. This was back when ppl liked him, so he made it quite far! Definitely our ratings peak in terms of participation. Winner: [mention]Lord[/mention]e. 

Season 3 had insurmountable expectations, so I enlisted the help of Pipi ( another srsly [mention]iconic[/mention] oLD member ) to exec produce / host altho he never quite lived up to his rep imo. Tbh I don't remember anything else from that edition since the drama was quite light. The final edition on oLD :cry: Winner: [mention]EDT[/mention].

Too tired to explain the anymore, so will @ u with the rest tmr lol  :O


Image
User avatar
WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 23210
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 37

May 10th, 2017, 10:48 pm

Queen Razziberry wrote:
Ramon wrote:
When will be the next round?


KGB's got it tomorrow after work. So check back around 6pm EST. [mention]paulrivas88[/mention]!


Might want to mention princess before she sharts
User avatar
Lord ALMIGHTY
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 7080
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 10th, 2017, 10:57 pm

:rip: thought I was the Season 1 winner! Correct me a bit!

Omg Season 2 was indeed epic. I remember at the end people had to choose between me and Via! It was so hard because everyone loved Via too :icant:

But ultimately I won :funny: :rip:
Xtina: Ready for #LiberationTour?
Me: WE ARE!! ARE YOU??
Xtina: 😝😎🧐🤔🙅GAME FACE- ON.

https://image.ibb.co/iMoEFp/IMG_3054.png
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmevtz4lSuc/
User avatar
Razzi X pornhub
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26352
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 30

May 10th, 2017, 10:58 pm

Lord wrote:
:rip: thought I was the Season 1 winner! Correct me a bit!

Omg Season 2 was indeed epic. I remember at the end people had to choose between me and Via! It was so hard because everyone loved Via too :icant:

But ultimately I won :funny: :rip:


Pisces_Cafe :icant:
single white female
User avatar
Ramon X I I I
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4643
Joined: 09 February 2017

May 10th, 2017, 11:02 pm

Tina wrote:
WalkAway wrote:








Finally someone here who likes Charli <3
User avatar
Razzi X pornhub
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26352
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 30

May 10th, 2017, 11:21 pm

Stan a bit, Ramen noodles!
single white female
User avatar
dinvy ``
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 13683
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 32

May 11th, 2017, 12:45 am

Tina wrote:
Martin wrote:
Pretty sure Tina was also Tina on the other forum. Unless I'm mistaken, they had that photo of Xtina with the mohawk in very LQ as their avatar from start to end. Only posted in Xtina threads.


DEATH at "very LQ". Thanks, [mention]dinvy[/mention] :icant: 

And that was still on X.Red :rip: I was "Queen Xtina" on aLD. I was on there for sixx months before it went bust.

Just to clarify, your original one was super lq. So I remade one for you that was mq. Love you [mention]Martin[/mention], my momo

User avatar
HeX MΔR∇ΣL
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 7881
Joined: 28 February 2016
Age: 40

May 11th, 2017, 1:50 am

Aioros wrote:
It's unfair that Tina is saved and @HeX is out when he/she didn't even participate.




I'm glad stunts and tricks had to be made to get me out of the competition 

I guess both cliques felt threatened by me

I will come for my revenge for Wild Card...

[center]So Mote It Be [/center]
[center]Image[/center]
User avatar
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5901
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Queen Razziberry wrote:
Queen Razziberry wrote:


Omg, lemme get back to you a bit! 


I've been executive producing since season 2 but was semi-involved during its inception on oLD :rip: I was kind of like a Martin or KGB type mod for a bit, and then the guy who introduced the game to the forum ( Setso I think his sn was ) had a mini-meltdown and literally never returned. So then me and Reini ( another MIA :cry: ) renewed for a second season, and I've kind of stuck around ever since w/ rotating hosts. and the occasional hiatus year here and then. Winner: [mention]aleronihead[/mention] does she even go here?

Season 2 was by far the most cumbersome and gave me mild PTSD bc there were like 70 people who registered so it went on fucking forever :funny: Idk if anyone here remembers, but [mention]Cameron Frye[/mention] developed an idée fixe with the game and attempted to sabotage most rounds and there would be nightly arguments between him and us hosts. This was back when ppl liked him, so he made it quite far! Definitely our ratings peak in terms of participation. Winner: [mention]Lord[/mention]e. 

Season 3 had insurmountable expectations, so I enlisted the help of Pipi ( another srsly [mention]iconic[/mention] oLD member ) to exec produce / host altho he never quite lived up to his rep imo. Tbh I don't remember anything else from that edition since the drama was quite light. The final edition on oLD :cry: Winner: [mention]EDT[/mention].

Too tired to explain the anymore, so will @ u with the rest tmr lol  :O


And how does one helps with hosting? I remember asking on ALD twice but you just shut me down :rip: i even asked u on XR like a year a go or smth. What are the obligations of a host
User avatar
Crystal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 14270
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 25

May 11th, 2017, 5:13 am

I am officially banning Nightmare from the XRED Drag Race judge/hosting panel if he pays me more dust
avatar by dinvy!
User avatar
Raven \V/
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 12272
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 11th, 2017, 5:36 am

Crystal Whore wrote:
I am officially banning Nightmare from the XRED Drag Race judge/hosting panel if he pays me more dust


:rip:

Take someone who has time and interest to be a host! :kiss:
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
KGBCA
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 3348
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 31

May 11th, 2017, 7:26 am

Rumor has it that Gwen Stefani herself will be hosting tonight's Round 10 @ 6:30PM Eastern Standard Time.
Image
User avatar
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5901
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 11th, 2017, 7:29 am

Raven wrote:
Crystal Whore wrote:
I am officially banning Nightmare from the XRED Drag Race judge/hosting panel if he pays me more dust


:rip:

Take someone who has time and interest to be a host! :kiss:

i will do it!
User avatar
KGBCA
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 3348
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 31

May 11th, 2017, 7:36 am

[mention]Martin[/mention], can you please remove "VOTING OPEN" from the thread title? Por favor?
User avatar
Lord ALMIGHTY
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 7080
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 11th, 2017, 8:58 am

Queen Razziberry wrote:
Big-ups to my girl [mention]Lord[/mention] for organizing this [mention]iconic[/mention] round!

Image


It's my Charmbracelet semi-successful era :icant:

Didn't expect a lot of interaction, but I guess fans are really bored while waiting for X6 :funny:  :rip:
Xtina: Ready for #LiberationTour?
Me: WE ARE!! ARE YOU??
Xtina: 😝😎🧐🤔🙅GAME FACE- ON.

https://image.ibb.co/iMoEFp/IMG_3054.png
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmevtz4lSuc/
User avatar
Lord ALMIGHTY
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 7080
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 11th, 2017, 9:01 am

Queen Razziberry wrote:
Lord wrote:
:rip: thought I was the Season 1 winner! Correct me a bit!

Omg Season 2 was indeed epic. I remember at the end people had to choose between me and Via! It was so hard because everyone loved Via too :icant:

But ultimately I won :funny: :rip:


Pisces_Cafe :icant:


Yeah! Don't know how I did it lol there were like 70 contestants (Beyoncé inflation level)
Xtina: Ready for #LiberationTour?
Me: WE ARE!! ARE YOU??
Xtina: 😝😎🧐🤔🙅GAME FACE- ON.

https://image.ibb.co/iMoEFp/IMG_3054.png
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmevtz4lSuc/
User avatar
Lord ALMIGHTY
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 7080
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 11th, 2017, 9:03 am

Btw thanks for the PM's [mention]dinvy[/mention] and [mention]KGBCA[/mention] 💋 I appreciate it!
Xtina: Ready for #LiberationTour?
Me: WE ARE!! ARE YOU??
Xtina: 😝😎🧐🤔🙅GAME FACE- ON.

https://image.ibb.co/iMoEFp/IMG_3054.png
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmevtz4lSuc/
User avatar
London. HOEdon
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 18621
Joined: 23 February 2016

May 11th, 2017, 9:12 am

dinvy wrote:
Tina wrote:

DEATH at "very LQ". Thanks, [mention]dinvy[/mention] :icant: 

And that was still on X.Red :rip: I was "Queen Xtina" on aLD. I was on there for sixx months before it went bust.

Just to clarify, your original one was super lq. So I remade one for you that was mq. Love you [mention]Martin[/mention], my momo


Is your avi from The Young Pope?  Don't remember that scene, if so.
User avatar
dinvy ``
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 13683
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 32

May 11th, 2017, 10:15 am

London. wrote:
dinvy wrote:

Just to clarify, your original one was super lq. So I remade one for you that was mq. Love you Martin, my momo


Is your avi from The Young Pope?  Don't remember that scene, if so.


its skarsgard from War on Everyone  :kiss:
User avatar
BJORK_X-TINA
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4158
Joined: 10 March 2016
Age: 103

May 11th, 2017, 10:34 am

not u guys voting at 4 am my time....
User avatar
jorge.
K I N G
K I N G
Reactions:
Posts: 8444
Joined: 20 February 2016
Age: 31

May 11th, 2017, 10:35 am

Queen Razziberry wrote:
Dirrty wrote:
Who was p.Lo then, don't remember anyone with this name


Am drawing blanks :funny: I feel like [mention]jorge.[/mention] could probably tell you?? 


He's always been P.Lo. 
I just kept hoping, I just kept hoping
The way would become clear
I spent all this time tryna play now
I found my way here
See, I've been having me a real hard time

But it feels so nice to know I'm gonna be alright
User avatar
Lord ALMIGHTY
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 7080
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 11th, 2017, 10:40 am

BJORK_X-TINA wrote:
not u guys voting at 4 am my time....


It's called different time zones, petal xxx
Xtina: Ready for #LiberationTour?
Me: WE ARE!! ARE YOU??
Xtina: 😝😎🧐🤔🙅GAME FACE- ON.

https://image.ibb.co/iMoEFp/IMG_3054.png
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmevtz4lSuc/
Locked