RATE CHRISTINA'S DISCOGRAPHY!
the 2018 edition is here!

POSSIBLY Xtina's Pinterest Board - Now PRIVATE

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
DIRRTYpopMuzik
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 5th, 2017, 2:32 am

Leonard Hofstadter wrote:
Sapphire wrote: who are in the oh ok folder? marlon texeira?
marlon texeira, sean penn, aaron johnson, the guy from thor and marlon brando are the ones i can remember, plus some models with tattoo and beards,most of them skinny white guys tho
Jack white. 

That's probably why she hasn't work with him
She would leave her man 
V
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 5th, 2017, 2:44 am

this whole thread loooool
Daria <3
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 5th, 2017, 2:50 am

I have only a screenshot of her main page at Pinterest

Xtina said Hi Daria to me during Georgian concert
https://www. instagram.com/p/BIksMpXhacB/
RingTheAlarm
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 5th, 2017, 3:57 am

Stripped wrote:
RingTheAlarm wrote: The Darkness folder was...something else, especially her captions.
I really don't think those were her captions.
They definitely are her captions. When you pin or re-pin something, the caption is blank and you have to write something in its place. A lot of times people write just one or two words or even just a letter, which is why she kept writing "oh okay..." for all the guys she was thirsting over. Other times, she actually wrote entire sentences of her thoughts, or used a quote.
Creationist
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 5th, 2017, 4:14 am

Why are people mad at the fans ? It is a fucking social media page. If she doesnt know how to use it or make it private, then it is her fault not her fannase! Some of you are just mad and attacking us just because they didnt get to see it first. What a bunch of idiots!!

Am so glad we found this as it gives you a hint that she is still creative and simone is just an idiot. I mean the dresses christina chose were dressed on models beautifully then you have simone coming with the morrocon dresses! She probably thinks simone is the only stylist in the world.

On the sidenote , am excited for whats next. Her ricky martin small cameo was all inspired from a folder christina chose for that videoshoot. Just gives me hope that she is being creative

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Creationist
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 5th, 2017, 4:20 am

Was the unless it is you make up the same one we got in the video of her shooting a music video ? It had some dark lips and stairs in the back no ? Then it was probably a music video shoot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-M-
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 5th, 2017, 5:19 am

This was such a precious moment.. I will treasure it forever. I just wish it was official and that she actually didn't mind her fans see what inspires, her but I also respect her privacy and understand why she'd prefer to keep this private. Just makes me cry we got this.
Twitter / Instagram

*Your foes list has been updated successfully.*

#1 Christina Aguilera fan on here, DO NOT TRY ME!
Lord
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 5th, 2017, 5:40 am

IDK how anyone can expect that everybody will be just like this when they see the account:

Of course people will be following her :rip:
LORD AROUND THE WORLD
blog | insta
stoningking
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 5th, 2017, 6:14 am

Scrolling through all the squabbles and Circles came on spotify.  :fan:

But srsly though, can we have the option of highlighting posts with actual information without needing to trawl through pages of ethical discussions?
XtinaDefender
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 5th, 2017, 6:26 am

we should have 'chrissy' movie/television watching nights.  :cry:

sunday - drag me to hell
monday - death becomes her
tuesday - beetlejuice
wedneday - addams family episodes
thursday - rosemary's baby
friday - it's the great pumpkin charlie brown
saturday - halloween
Paradise
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 5th, 2017, 7:04 am

I'm still crying at the 'witches' and the 'magic stones' subsections, not her doing black magic with good sis Azaelia :funny:
Paradise
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 5th, 2017, 7:11 am

-M- wrote: This was such a precious moment.. I will treasure it forever. I just wish it was official and that she actually didn't mind her fans see what inspires, her but I also respect her privacy and understand why she'd prefer to keep this private. Just makes me cry we got this.
It really gives us a glimpse into her creative process and what goes on inside her head. After all the speculation and the troll malaysian 'insiders' that some of y'all dumb asses believed on here and she's got this online treasure trove of possible themes and ideas for the album awaiting to be discovered :funny:
Last edited by Paradise on May 5th, 2017, 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
XtinaReign
Reactions:

May 5th, 2017, 7:12 am

Paradise wrote: I'm still crying at the 'witches' and the 'magic stones' subsections, not her doing black magic with good sis Azaelia :funny:
I still can't get over that. :roll:
XtinaDefender
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 5th, 2017, 7:24 am

Paradise wrote: I'm still crying at the 'witches' and the 'magic stones' subsections, not her doing black magic with good sis Azaelia :funny:

BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

May 5th, 2017, 8:26 am

AintNoOtherMe wrote: Am I the only one who is not really interested in her Pinterest page?

[center]It didn't interest me either, sis. I did take a look at the thread of Etiennes with the Unless Its With You folder but I never even took a glimpse at Christinas. If this is what this fanbase needed to settle down and keep them satisfied for a while then I'm all for it though.[/center]
Eyes open but can't see. Mouth open but can't speak. I'm facing the mirror.Where, where, where is Maria?
Edo1993
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 5th, 2017, 8:44 am

Her nickname now is marylinmonroe66 ahah
Death & Decay VIRGO
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 5th, 2017, 8:56 am

BYC wrote:
AintNoOtherMe wrote: Am I the only one who is not really interested in her Pinterest page?

[center]It didn't interest me either, sis. I did take a look at the thread of Etiennes with the Unless Its With You folder but I never even took a glimpse at Christinas. If this is what this fanbase needed to settle down and keep them satisfied for a while then I'm all for it though.[/center]
Show us your browser history, sis.
Avi by Lorehn :kiss:
BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

May 5th, 2017, 8:59 am

Death & Decay wrote:
Show us your browser history, sis.
[center]:funny:  As if I have to lie about this, sis. If you go back in the thread I stated I wasn't interested in it and hope she made it private from the very beginning. I'm glad it quenched yalls thirst tho.[/center]
Eyes open but can't see. Mouth open but can't speak. I'm facing the mirror.Where, where, where is Maria?
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 5th, 2017, 10:40 am

It did not quench any thirst tho.

It was a unique experience stepping into Christina's mind like no other time before. Any fan would find this interesting and delightful.
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

May 5th, 2017, 10:44 am

[center]Call it what you want hun. As I said, glad yall enjoyed it.[/center]
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 5th, 2017, 10:45 am

Sorry you missed it.
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
Jayson
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 5th, 2017, 10:46 am

smh. This fanbase never seizes to amaze me in their stupidity.
D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 5th, 2017, 10:48 am

It was nice viewing things she has never really discussed. Like we know she love Halloween, but who knew she was such a stan for Addams Family, The Nightmare before Christmas, Witches, etc. Her obsession with sandwiches and Aaron Taylor :rip:

It's stuff we would never know through an interview, but it's stuff we can ask her about when we as fans get the chance. (if ever)
GOL / G.O.L. [gee-oh-el or, often, gol] Gagging out loud; Giggling out loud: used as a response to something funny or throw the slightest of shade to a rather dull comment.

Avi By: MartinE
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 5th, 2017, 10:51 am

D'Avi wrote: It was nice viewing things she has never really discussed. Like we know she love Halloween, but who knew she was such a stan for Addams Family, The Nightmare before Christmas, Witches, etc. Her obsession with sandwiches and Aaron Taylor :rip:

It's stuff we would never know through an interview, but it's stuff we can ask her about when we as fans get the chance. (if ever)
Don't forget to ask Queen about the elephants or giraffes having sex drawing 

Foxxy
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 5th, 2017, 10:53 am

Angela Merkel wrote:
D'Avi wrote: It was nice viewing things she has never really discussed. Like we know she love Halloween, but who knew she was such a stan for Addams Family, The Nightmare before Christmas, Witches, etc. Her obsession with sandwiches and Aaron Taylor :rip:

It were camels, sis.
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 5th, 2017, 10:54 am

Foxxy wrote:
Angela Merkel wrote:

It were camels, sis.
School me a bit bb

D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 5th, 2017, 10:56 am

Angela Merkel wrote:

Glad I missed this :rip:
GOL / G.O.L. [gee-oh-el or, often, gol] Gagging out loud; Giggling out loud: used as a response to something funny or throw the slightest of shade to a rather dull comment.

Avi By: MartinE
Erotica
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 5th, 2017, 10:57 am

I wonder how furious was she.
XtinaDefender
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 5th, 2017, 10:57 am

i think she drew an elephant for a charity event.
XtinaDefender
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 5th, 2017, 11:00 am

i remember her stanning for tim burton in an interview. i thought she also mentioned something about nightmare before christmas socks.  :roll: not sure if i just made that up. :roll: