The Official Demi Lovato Thread #D20: hopeless fountain Kingdom Come.

Cool for the summer (and every other season)...
Locked
User avatar
WalkAway
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 23495
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 9:01 pm
Age: 37

Queen Razziberry wrote:
WalkAway wrote:

Cavs.
I don't watch baseball, but holy fuQ the things i'd do to mr. anthony rizzo :icant: 
You are a mess. Kris Bryant >>

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcpIX8NXIAEYNLj.jpg
User avatar
Razzi X
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26521
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 10:07 pm
Age: 31

WalkAway wrote:
Queen Razziberry wrote:

I don't watch baseball, but holy fuQ the things i'd do to mr. anthony rizzo :icant: 
You are a mess. Kris Bryant >>

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcpIX8NXIAEYNLj.jpg
Off yourself! Rizzo's face / bulge / beefbod combo>>>

single white female
User avatar
Razzi X
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26521
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 10:07 pm
Age: 31

dinvycita gets to break the tie
Last edited by Razzi X on April 23rd, 2017, 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
single white female
User avatar
WalkAway
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 23495
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 9:01 pm
Age: 37

Didn't realize Razzi likes the ThiQ type. I seem to recall you hating on lotustina a lot! Does that only apply to women or are you in your lotus era now ? :susp:
User avatar
WalkAway
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 23495
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 9:01 pm
Age: 37

Promise Me No fucking Promises clicked a LOT today
User avatar
dinvy
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 14518
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 8:15 pm
Age: 33

WalkAway wrote:
Queen Razziberry wrote:

I don't watch baseball, but holy fuQ the things i'd do to mr. anthony rizzo :icant: 
You are a mess. Kris Bryant >>

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcpIX8NXIAEYNLj.jpg
anthony rizzo is fat, kris bryant has those dad eye wrinkles. 
kevin kiermaier >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Image
Image
User avatar
dinvy
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 14518
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 8:15 pm
Age: 33

lol we should have posted this in the sports thread. [mention]DarkXtina[/mention] loves it when we talk sports cock
User avatar
dinvy
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 14518
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 8:15 pm
Age: 33

pho sho [mention]tyvinh[/mention] nguyen!
User avatar
Razzi X
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26521
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 10:07 pm
Age: 31

WalkAway wrote: Didn't realize Razzi likes the ThiQ type. I seem to recall you hating on lotustina a lot! Does that only apply to women or are you in your lotus era now ? :susp:
You sound pressed AF. Rizzo is thick and muscular Italian Stallion, obvsa wouldn't mind for him to slim down but he is still zaddy tho. And Tortoise is so not a proper comparison in this context :funny: I know you are a bit of a prude so I won't get explicit re: how I like my men
Last edited by Razzi X on April 23rd, 2017, 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
single white female
User avatar
Razzi X
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26521
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 10:07 pm
Age: 31

Kris is qt too. Idek her!
single white female
User avatar
WalkAway
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 23495
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 9:01 pm
Age: 37

Queen Razziberry wrote:
WalkAway wrote: Didn't realize Razzi likes the ThiQ type. I seem to recall you hating on lotustina a lot! Does that only apply to women or are you in your lotus era now ? :susp:
You sound pressed AF. Rizzo is thick and muscular Italian Stallion, could afford to maybe slim down but he is still zaddy tho. And Tortoise is so not a proper comparison in this context :funny: I know you are a bit of a prude so I won't get explicit
gol
User avatar
Ramon
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4650
Joined: February 9th, 2017, 6:02 pm

This song was so wronged :cry:
Deserved to be single

User avatar
dinvy
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 14518
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 8:15 pm
Age: 33

Ramon wrote: This song was so wronged :cry:
Deserved to be single

i agree. but which baseball dick do you like?
User avatar
Razzi X
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26521
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 10:07 pm
Age: 31

Ramona I stumbled upon your Instagram earlier and didn't mind what I saw!!!1
single white female
User avatar
WalkAway
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 23495
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 9:01 pm
Age: 37

Queen Razziberry wrote: Ramona I stumbled upon your Instagram earlier and didn't mind what I saw!!!1
Link?
User avatar
Razzi X
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26521
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 10:07 pm
Age: 31

dinvy wrote:
Ramon wrote: This song was so wronged :cry:
Deserved to be single

i agree. but which baseball dick do you like?
[Mention]FranzJoseph[/mention] need your opinion on this urgent matter!
single white female
User avatar
Razzi X
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26521
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 10:07 pm
Age: 31

I saw Alyssa Reid was in my neighborhood on her IG story and nearly suffocated! What if she's been my neighbor this whole time :icant: ?!
single white female
User avatar
WalkAway
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 23495
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 9:01 pm
Age: 37

Queen Razziberry wrote: I saw Alyssa Reid was in my neighborhood on her IG story and nearly suffocated! What if she's been my neighbor this whole time :icant: ?!
Stalk her! 
User avatar
Razzi X
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26521
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 10:07 pm
Age: 31

WalkAway wrote:
Queen Razziberry wrote: I saw Alyssa Reid was in my neighborhood on her IG story and nearly suffocated! What if she's been my neighbor this whole time :icant: ?!
Stalk her! 
Remember when i fucking tried! She never answers my texts :icant:
single white female
User avatar
Razzi X
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26521
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 10:07 pm
Age: 31

That exposed midriff! Getting in shapE for the new era i see

single white female
User avatar
Ramon
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4650
Joined: February 9th, 2017, 6:02 pm

dinvy wrote:
Ramon wrote: This song was so wronged :cry:
Deserved to be single

i agree. but which baseball dick do you like?
I don't know anyone :laugh:
User avatar
Ramon
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4650
Joined: February 9th, 2017, 6:02 pm

Queen Razziberry wrote: Ramona I stumbled upon your Instagram earlier and didn't mind what I saw!!!1
Really? Tell me what you think :nc:
User avatar
Razzi X
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26521
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 10:07 pm
Age: 31

Ramon wrote:
Queen Razziberry wrote: Ramona I stumbled upon your Instagram earlier and didn't mind what I saw!!!1
Really? Tell me what you think :nc:
Flawless*** taste in [mention]music[/mention] 
single white female
User avatar
dinvy
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 14518
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 8:15 pm
Age: 33

i wish [mention]swagoo[/mention] would show his dick on tinychat again. yum
User avatar
WalkAway
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 23495
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 9:01 pm
Age: 37

Queen Razziberry wrote:
Ramon wrote:

Really? Tell me what you think :nc:
Flawless*** taste in [mention]music[/mention] 
The OG baseball player fantasy

Image
User avatar
Razzi X
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26521
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 10:07 pm
Age: 31

WalkAway wrote:
Queen Razziberry wrote:

Flawless*** taste in [mention]music[/mention] 
The OG baseball player fantasy

Image
Screaming :rip: you and your straight friends stan him, sis?
single white female
User avatar
WalkAway
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 23495
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 9:01 pm
Age: 37

Queen Razziberry wrote:
WalkAway wrote:
The OG baseball player fantasy
Screaming :rip: you and your straight friends stan him, sis?
Lol! He was in Cleveland at the time and I remember this was the talk of the town for like sixx straight weeks :rip:
User avatar
Ramon
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4650
Joined: February 9th, 2017, 6:02 pm

Queen Razziberry wrote:
Ramon wrote:

Really? Tell me what you think :nc:
Flawless*** taste in [mention]music[/mention] 
:kiss:
User avatar
Ramon
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4650
Joined: February 9th, 2017, 6:02 pm

Playing now

User avatar
Razzi X
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26521
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 10:07 pm
Age: 31

WalkAway wrote:
Queen Razziberry wrote:

Screaming :rip: you and your straight friends stan him, sis?
Lol! He was in Cleveland at the time and I remember this was the talk of the town for like sixx straight weeks :rip:
am sure those weeks were anything but straight darling!
single white female
Locked