The Official Latinoaguilerianos Zone. Se habla Español.

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
Locked
User avatar
Jimmyboy Verified
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 13619
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 35

March 7th, 2017, 12:28 pm

ISlayForX wrote:
Jimmyboy wrote:

Majuana and his baby dick are SHOOK!!!

Don't think mal understood sis :funny: 

He did, hence, he posted a pic of mamajuana after my comment
ISlayForX
Reactions:

March 7th, 2017, 12:47 pm

Jimmyboy wrote:
ISlayForX wrote:

Don't think mal understood sis :funny: 

He did, hence, he posted a pic of mamajuana after my comment

He probably thinks Maluma is hung and a top :roll: 
User avatar
Anitta Unicorn
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3743
Joined: 25 February 2016

March 7th, 2017, 1:50 pm

ISlayForX wrote:
Jimmyboy wrote:

He did, hence, he posted a pic of mamajuana after my comment

He probably thinks Maluma is hung and a top :roll: 

Don't know if he's hung but I did hear he's a top.
User avatar
Leo Messi
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1843
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 31

March 7th, 2017, 1:52 pm

Male WON
ISlayForX
Reactions:

March 7th, 2017, 1:57 pm

happydan wrote:
ISlayForX wrote:

He probably thinks Maluma is hung and a top :roll: 

Don't know if he's hung but I did hear he's a top.

What did you hear? You never really spill anything. Just serve us the tea bitch 
ISlayForX
Reactions:

March 7th, 2017, 1:57 pm

Leonard Hofstadter wrote: Male WON

Do you like Male? :funny: 
User avatar
Anitta Unicorn
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3743
Joined: 25 February 2016

March 7th, 2017, 2:01 pm

ISlayForX wrote:
happydan wrote:

Don't know if he's hung but I did hear he's a top.

What did you hear? You never really spill anything. Just serve us the tea bitch 

Bitch I've actually said it several times across the forum, Maleficent knows. He hooked up with one male tv personality here in Colombia and was a top, I know because this TV personality is a friend of a friend, I've seen them in pictures together and everything. And my friend told me about this.

Then another friend, completely unrelated to the first one, told me Maluma had sex with a close guy friend of his in Medellin, and was also a top. This was 3 years ago and Maluma wasn't that big back then, I don't think he was famous outside of Colombia yet, and they didn't have a reason to lie to me.
DAVIDALEM La Puta
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 852
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

March 7th, 2017, 2:02 pm

#TeamMalefica #GrupodeAdoraciondeNuestroSeñorMaluma

Image
ISlayForX
Reactions:

March 7th, 2017, 2:09 pm

happydan wrote:
ISlayForX wrote:

What did you hear? You never really spill anything. Just serve us the tea bitch 

Bitch I've actually said it several times across the forum, Maleficent knows. He hooked up with one male tv personality here in Colombia and was a top, I know because this TV personality is a friend of a friend, I've seen them in pictures together and everything. And my friend told me about this.

Then another friend, completely unrelated to the first one, told me Maluma had sex with a close guy friend of his in Medellin, and was also a top. This was 3 years ago and Maluma wasn't that big back then, I don't think he was famous outside of Colombia yet, and they didn't have a reason to lie to me.

I need the tea on the tv personality sis. Si lo vas a decir dilo completo- 
ISlayForX
Reactions:

March 7th, 2017, 2:09 pm

DAVIDALEM wrote: #TeamMalefica #GrupodeAdoraciondeNuestroSeñorMaluma

Image
Maluma is ok sis, i bet que el esta que muerde el piso de la rabia con el ePsito de Despacito. 
User avatar
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 31756
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 25

March 7th, 2017, 2:13 pm

Leonard Hofstadter wrote: Male WON

i always win
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
Anitta Unicorn
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3743
Joined: 25 February 2016

March 7th, 2017, 2:15 pm

ISlayForX wrote:
happydan wrote:

Bitch I've actually said it several times across the forum, Maleficent knows. He hooked up with one male tv personality here in Colombia and was a top, I know because this TV personality is a friend of a friend, I've seen them in pictures together and everything. And my friend told me about this.

Then another friend, completely unrelated to the first one, told me Maluma had sex with a close guy friend of his in Medellin, and was also a top. This was 3 years ago and Maluma wasn't that big back then, I don't think he was famous outside of Colombia yet, and they didn't have a reason to lie to me.

I need the tea on the tv personality sis. Si lo vas a decir dilo completo- 

https://twitter.com/maluma/status/21736543882313728

https://twitter.com/Rmayorga/status/21744917973831680

https://twitter.com/maluma/status/21776765739339777
Last edited by Anitta Unicorn on March 7th, 2017, 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 31756
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 25

March 7th, 2017, 2:17 pm

but how come it didnt come to the publics attention yet?
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
ISlayForX
Reactions:

March 7th, 2017, 3:09 pm

happydan wrote:
ISlayForX wrote:

I need the tea on the tv personality sis. Si lo vas a decir dilo completo- 

https://twitter.com/maluma/status/21736543882313728

https://twitter.com/Rmayorga/status/21744917973831680

https://twitter.com/maluma/status/21776765739339777

Maluma has a hor4rible taste in men then... He fucked kermit the frog. :rip: 
User avatar
Anitta Unicorn
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3743
Joined: 25 February 2016

March 7th, 2017, 3:51 pm

ISlayForX wrote:

Maluma has a hor4rible taste in men then... He fucked kermit the frog. :rip: 

Ronald's face isn't the cutest but he has a nice body.

Image
User avatar
JefferXon
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 382
Joined: 24 February 2016

March 7th, 2017, 8:13 pm

Dudosas afirmación con dudosas pruebas, so...
@wowchristina
User avatar
LuisB
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2083
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

March 7th, 2017, 11:10 pm

Leonard Hofstadter wrote: post pics sis

[youtube]OyriGKb7tds[/youtube]

Jorge :funny:
gasolina sin plomo
handmade leather accessories
worldwide shipping
User avatar
LuisB
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2083
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

March 7th, 2017, 11:13 pm

happydan wrote:
ISlayForX wrote:

What did you hear? You never really spill anything. Just serve us the tea bitch 

Bitch I've actually said it several times across the forum, Maleficent knows. He hooked up with one male tv personality here in Colombia and was a top, I know because this TV personality is a friend of a friend, I've seen them in pictures together and everything. And my friend told me about this.

Then another friend, completely unrelated to the first one, told me Maluma had sex with a close guy friend of his in Medellin, and was also a top. This was 3 years ago and Maluma wasn't that big back then, I don't think he was famous outside of Colombia yet, and they didn't have a reason to lie to me.

I'm an acquaintance of Maluma's personal assistant / assistant manager in Miami, because he's dating a friend's sister. I met Maluma a few months ago and he hooked up with a girl friend of mine that night... And I know of another married female social media star that he hooked up with.

I can totally see him having sex with men though.
gasolina sin plomo
handmade leather accessories
worldwide shipping
ISlayForX
Reactions:

March 7th, 2017, 11:19 pm

LuisB wrote:
happydan wrote:

Bitch I've actually said it several times across the forum, Maleficent knows. He hooked up with one male tv personality here in Colombia and was a top, I know because this TV personality is a friend of a friend, I've seen them in pictures together and everything. And my friend told me about this.

Then another friend, completely unrelated to the first one, told me Maluma had sex with a close guy friend of his in Medellin, and was also a top. This was 3 years ago and Maluma wasn't that big back then, I don't think he was famous outside of Colombia yet, and they didn't have a reason to lie to me.

I'm an acquaintance of Maluma's personal assistant / assistant manager in Miami, because he's dating a friend's sister. I met Maluma a few months ago and he hooked up with a girl friend of mine that night... And I know of another married female social media star that he hooked up with.

I can totally see him having sex with men though.

:funny: Everyone sees him doing so. 
ISlayForX
Reactions:

March 7th, 2017, 11:19 pm

A lo mejor es la toda nueva pasiva versatil bisexual.
User avatar
Allure
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 10419
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 19

March 8th, 2017, 1:44 am

MENSOS, DEBERAS! QUIEREN QUE ALGUIEN SEA GAY NO MAS POR QUE QUIEREN QUE LOS BAÑEN EN CÜM? NO VOY A DECIR NADA DEL CUENTO QUE DICE MALEFICENT POR QUE NO QUIERO IR AL BAN LOG!!!

DEBERAS CREEN QUEL EL TUVO SEXO CON ALGUIEN EN LA MISMA LIGA QUE MALUMA? YA NO DIGO MAS! :rip:
We both can seduce but darling, you hold me prisoner...
ISlayForX
Reactions:

March 8th, 2017, 1:49 am

Allure wrote: MENSOS, DEBERAS! QUIEREN QUE ALGUIEN SEA GAY NO MAS POR QUE QUIEREN QUE LOS BAÑEN EN CÜM? NO VOY A DECIR NADA DEL CUENTO QUE DICE MALEFICENT POR QUE NO QUIERO IR AL BAN LOG!!!

DEBERAS CREEN QUEL EL TUVO SEXO CON ALGUIEN EN LA MISMA LIGA QUE MALUMA? YA NO DIGO MAS! :rip:
Wait... Que cuento de Malefica? Dijo que se cojio o mejor dicho que lo cojio alguien del crew de Maluma? No estoy procesando esta informacion de forma correcta.
User avatar
Allure
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 10419
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 19

March 8th, 2017, 2:02 am

ISlayForX wrote:
Allure wrote: MENSOS, DEBERAS! QUIEREN QUE ALGUIEN SEA GAY NO MAS POR QUE QUIEREN QUE LOS BAÑEN EN CÜM? NO VOY A DECIR NADA DEL CUENTO QUE DICE MALEFICENT POR QUE NO QUIERO IR AL BAN LOG!!!

DEBERAS CREEN QUEL EL TUVO SEXO CON ALGUIEN EN LA MISMA LIGA QUE MALUMA? YA NO DIGO MAS! :rip:
Wait... Que cuento de Malefica? Dijo que se cojio o mejor dicho que lo cojio alguien del crew de Maluma? No estoy procesando esta informacion de forma correcta.

ISNT THAT WHAT @HAPPYDAN SAID? OR DID I MISSREAD THAT LMAO :roll: IN THAT CASE BOOP!
We both can seduce but darling, you hold me prisoner...
User avatar
FighterOfX
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1051
Joined: 16 March 2016
Age: 30

March 8th, 2017, 4:11 am

Que huevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa me da maluma (hueva = flojera)
DAVIDALEM La Puta
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 852
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

March 8th, 2017, 6:40 am

FighterOfX wrote: Que huevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa me da maluma (hueva = flojera)

A CALLAR PUTA

Image
ISlayForX
Reactions:

March 8th, 2017, 8:39 am

DAVIDALEM wrote:
FighterOfX wrote: Que huevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa me da maluma (hueva = flojera)

A CALLAR PUTA

Image

De donde sacas tus gifs?
DAVIDALEM La Puta
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 852
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

March 8th, 2017, 8:57 am

ISlayForX wrote:
DAVIDALEM wrote:

A CALLAR PUTA

Image

De donde sacas tus gifs?

Image

Los robo de tumblr 
Urayoan
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2623
Joined: 22 March 2016

March 8th, 2017, 9:10 am

El Maluma ese no sabe otra cosa que sacarse selfies sin camisa? Que se yo hace shows? Da entrevistas? Parece una Kardashian. Si está bueno y todo pero demasiado vanidoso. :arrow:
User avatar
Anitta Unicorn
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3743
Joined: 25 February 2016

March 8th, 2017, 9:17 am

LuisB wrote:
happydan wrote:

Bitch I've actually said it several times across the forum, Maleficent knows. He hooked up with one male tv personality here in Colombia and was a top, I know because this TV personality is a friend of a friend, I've seen them in pictures together and everything. And my friend told me about this.

Then another friend, completely unrelated to the first one, told me Maluma had sex with a close guy friend of his in Medellin, and was also a top. This was 3 years ago and Maluma wasn't that big back then, I don't think he was famous outside of Colombia yet, and they didn't have a reason to lie to me.

I'm an acquaintance of Maluma's personal assistant / assistant manager in Miami, because he's dating a friend's sister. I met Maluma a few months ago and he hooked up with a girl friend of mine that night... And I know of another married female social media star that he hooked up with.

I can totally see him having sex with men though.

Yeah apparently he also hooks up with women but I don't buy it :funny: it's probably all smoke and mirrors. Do you remember the time he "dated" Belinda? :rip: that was so embarrassing, you could tell it was fake from miles away.
User avatar
Anitta Unicorn
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3743
Joined: 25 February 2016

March 8th, 2017, 9:22 am

JefferXon wrote: Dudosas afirmación con dudosas pruebas, so...

En serio crees que habrán pruebas contundentes de que le gusta el pene? :rip: obviamente no, qué ingenuo eres. Yo lo creo completamente porque quienes me lo dijeron son personas de confianza y buenas fuentes pero a ver no espero obtener una foto de Maluma con una verga en la boca y si eso esperas para creerlo, entonces mejor sigue creyendo en su "heterosexualidad" :kiss:
Locked