registration is now open.

The Official POLITICS Thread.

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
PennyRae
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 12th, 2017, 5:14 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
PennyRae wrote: What are y'all saying? Hillary is done with this election :awk: this has nothing to do with her and there's literally no way she could become president at this point.

If Trump is somehow impeached, then the presidency goes to Pence. If Pence is impeached, it goes to Paul Ryan. If something happens to Ryan, it goes to Orrin Hatch. There's actually an entire line of succession and Hillary is not present. 
School me a bit sistren.
They're still desperate to get him out though it's so pathetic and funny to me :laugh:
Tbh I don't doubt the man has a bunch of skeletons in his closet that are bound to come out. He spent his entire life a billionaire millionaire. I'm sure he's been up to some shady shit.

The guy who predicted Trump will win the election and has been wrong only like 3 times ever said he thinks trump will be impeached :rip: so we'll see. 
PennyRae
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 12th, 2017, 5:17 pm

I'm screaming at him paying staffers to cheer for him at his press conference though :rip: 
kunst
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 12th, 2017, 11:17 pm

@jorge how do you feel about Obama ending its immigration policy with Cuba?
jorge.
K I N G
K I N G
Reactions:

January 12th, 2017, 11:21 pm

kunst wrote:@jorge how do you feel about Obama ending its immigration policy with Cuba?
I'm sad for those who are on the way here that are going to get deported. I'm weary about those stuck in third countries trying to get here and how that situation is going to unfold going forward (a friend of mine's boyfriend literally crossed the border with Mexico a week ago, after my friend paid 10K for him - or he would have been killed by the narcos running the trafficking from Cuba), so I'm very much hoping that those stuck elsewhere are simply sent back to Cuba and don't end up dead in a ditch somewhere. 

On the actual political side of things, it's about time, and it wasn't something that was going to last forever, particularly in the current environment of this country with all the anti-immigration sentiment all over. Cubans were the only ones given that guarantee, out of every other country in the world. That breeds a lot of resentment and a lot of people thinking they're special snowflakes. We're now simply on par with every other country in the world. It was time.
Regrets collect like old friends
Here to relive your darkest moments
And all of the ghouls come out to play
And every demon wants his pound of flesh
But I like to keep some things to myself
It's always darkest before the dawn
kunst
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 12th, 2017, 11:26 pm

jorge. wrote:
kunst wrote:@jorge how do you feel about Obama ending its immigration policy with Cuba?
I'm sad for those who are on the way here that are going to get deported. I'm weary about those stuck in third countries trying to get here and how that situation is going to unfold going forward (a friend of mine's boyfriend literally crossed the border with Mexico a week ago, after my friend paying 10K for him - or he would have been killed by the narcos running the trafficking from Cuba), so I'm very much hoping that those stuck elsewhere are simply sent back to Cuba and don't end up dead in a ditch somewhere. 

On the actual political side of things, it's about time, and it wasn't something that was going to last forever, particularly in the current environment of this country with all the anti-immigration sentiment all over. Cubans were the only ones given that guarantee, out of every other country in the world. That breeds a lot of resentment and a lot of people thinking they're special snowflakes. We're not simply on par with every other country in the world. It was time.
wow. i love hearing actual accounts on situations like this (obviously I don't love the bad things occurring). 
and yeah, it's such a mixed bag. i understand both sides. honestly, i'm pro-immigration by all means and it hurts to think of people who will get the short end of the stick, but in this political climate it's probably for the best. maybe. i don't know.
jorge.
K I N G
K I N G
Reactions:

January 12th, 2017, 11:29 pm

Well, from that experience. 

He left Cuba in a boat with a group of 10 others, went to Mexico. Once there, my friend had to pay the 10K, or he would have been killed and thrown away. They really put it as simply as that. He told me the other day that while there, he went out of his room to go to the kitchen and he literally saw body parts being put into bags. He's been scarred for a bit. But yeah. It ain't easy. 
Regrets collect like old friends
Here to relive your darkest moments
And all of the ghouls come out to play
And every demon wants his pound of flesh
But I like to keep some things to myself
It's always darkest before the dawn
kunst
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 12th, 2017, 11:30 pm

jorge. wrote:Well, from that experience. 

He left Cuba in a boat with a group of 10 others, went to Mexico. Once there, my friend had to pay the 10K, or he would have been killed and thrown away. They really put it as simply as that. He told me the other day that while there, he went out of his room to go to the kitchen and he literally saw body parts being put into bags. He's been scarred for a bit. But yeah. It ain't easy. 
whoa. insane.
NotMyselfTonightX
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 13th, 2017, 1:42 am

Body parts? Yeesh!
I can always find the time to lay out in the sand
Watching as the waves roll by it makes me understand
What it is to make a life that means a little more
Seems so easy to forget what we're all looking for
NMT X

https://www.instagram.com/quarterlifechrisis/

https://twitter.com/chrisgeorgiou46
PennyRae
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 15th, 2017, 5:56 am

This is honestly so :awk:

Cringefest. And sadly a lot of his supporters are like this.
PennyRae
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 15th, 2017, 6:06 am

These videos just keep getting worse and worse :rip: I'm so embarrassed.

That one woman who said because of Huma's name she might be involved with "traitor-ism" :noway:
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 15th, 2017, 6:21 am

PennyRae wrote:This is honestly so :awk:

:noway:
He totally voted against his interests. Such ignorance, going from Bernie to Donald, just because of they were "outsiders".

I don't understand Trump-supporters view of Donald as an outsider. He's married to money-elite more than anyone, it's perplexing how they can claim he isn't.
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit - Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
SanelyInsane
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 15th, 2017, 7:07 am

PennyRae wrote:This is honestly so :awk:

So fake.
PennyRae
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 15th, 2017, 9:51 am

NotMyselfTonightX
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 15th, 2017, 10:00 am

PennyRae wrote:

I'm glad they're suffering. You wanna turn a blind eye to everything he did and said, because it doesn't directly affect you? Fine. Now everyone can ignore you when he does something that affects YOU.
I can always find the time to lay out in the sand
Watching as the waves roll by it makes me understand
What it is to make a life that means a little more
Seems so easy to forget what we're all looking for
NMT X

https://www.instagram.com/quarterlifechrisis/

https://twitter.com/chrisgeorgiou46
PennyRae
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 18th, 2017, 6:59 am

Manning has been commuted by Obama. I wonder if Assange will come out of his cave and keep his word. 
Death & Decay VIRGO
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 18th, 2017, 7:16 am

I just hope that people with pre-existing conditions can still get healthcare. Otherwise Trump can f*ck off.
Avi by Lorehn :kiss:
Jaquis
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 18th, 2017, 8:26 am

The people upset about voting for him and he's repealing the ACA are idiots. He stated very loudly and clearly that it would be the first thing he would do once in office. So their vote would have been an endorsement of that. 
kunst
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 18th, 2017, 8:57 am

Jaquis wrote:The people upset about voting for him and he's repealing the ACA are idiots. He stated very loudly and clearly that it would be the first thing he would do once in office. So their vote would have been an endorsement of that. 
Anyone who voted for him is an idiot, period.
DQC Gemini
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 18th, 2017, 11:07 am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DQC Gemini
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 18th, 2017, 11:08 am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aioros OMEGA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 18th, 2017, 12:02 pm

Jaquis wrote:The people upset about voting for him and he's repealing the ACA are idiots. He stated very loudly and clearly that it would be the first thing he would do once in office. So their vote would have been an endorsement of that. 

The other day I was reading that some of the Trump suporters didn't know that Obamacare And ACA are the same thing. I mean how is that even possible?
kunst
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 18th, 2017, 4:26 pm

Aioros wrote:

The other day I was reading that some of the Trump suporters didn't know that Obamacare And ACA are the same thing. I mean how is that even possible?
1) those were fake

or

2) blame the media for running with the Obamacare title
kunst
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 18th, 2017, 4:27 pm

Ok, girls. It's been several months now since the election ... where the fuck are all you Hillary diehards?

Keith?
Slowdown?
Stankanthony or whatever your name is?
EtC?

et al

Time to get over the bitterness and contribute.
Kitana maria
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 18th, 2017, 4:28 pm

kunst wrote:Ok, girls. It's been several months now since the election ... where the fuck are all you Hillary diehards?

Keith?
Slowdown?
EtC?

et al

What's there to discuss tbh? Lets wait until after the inauguration when the true mess begins.
SanelyInsane
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 18th, 2017, 4:31 pm

kunst wrote:
Aioros wrote:

1) those were fake

or

Really now? :awk:
kunst
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 18th, 2017, 4:34 pm

SanelyInsane wrote:
kunst wrote:
1) those were fake

or

yes, seriously. it was a title given to the ACA based on negative connotations by the GOP. I've read thousands of headlines saying Obamacare instead of the ACA. Let's not pretend most Americans are genuinely smart enough to distinguish the two.
kunst
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 18th, 2017, 4:35 pm

Tina wrote:
kunst wrote:Ok, girls. It's been several months now since the election ... where the fuck are all you Hillary diehards?

Keith?
Slowdown?
EtC?

et al

What's there to discuss tbh? Lets wait until after the inauguration when the true mess begins.
there are literally hundreds of things to discuss. but this thread has been as dead as Hillz political career.
SanelyInsane
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 18th, 2017, 4:39 pm

kunst wrote:
SanelyInsane wrote:
yes, seriously. it was a title given to the ACA based on negative connotations by the GOP. I've read thousands of headlines saying Obamacare instead of the ACA. Let's not pretend most Americans are genuinely smart enough to distinguish the two.
I know. But to blame the media? You said it yourself, lack of intelligence. Which is what Trump supporters lack.
kunst
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 18th, 2017, 4:42 pm

SanelyInsane wrote:
kunst wrote:
I know. But to blame the media? You said it yourself, lack of intelligence. Which is what Trump supporters lack.
But we already know they are misguided and lack intelligence - why feed into it even more? The media is absolutely complicit to a certain degree just as they are for helping him get elected by sensationalizing him since the primaries.
SanelyInsane
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 18th, 2017, 4:44 pm

kunst wrote:
SanelyInsane wrote:
But we already know they are misguided and lack intelligence - why feed into it even more? The media is absolutely complicit to a certain degree just as they are for helping him get elected by sensationalizing him since the primaries.
Oh so now the media needs to educate the stupid? You're giving the media way too much credit, sis.