Registration is now open. Until when? Who knows. So join quickly if you want.

Omg new pics? Suck my d*ck tshirt

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
Kitana diva
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 9:41 pm

Luke Gilford seems to have a strong bond with Pam Anderson, who’s basically PETA’s #1 advocate and a huge animal rights activist. Am pretty surprised him and Christina made the conscious decision to wear real fox fur.
AS
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 10:16 pm

A LOOK! Already iconic. :tellmemore:
ziggy
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 10:17 pm

Tina wrote:
Luke Gilford seems to have a strong bond with Pam Anderson, who’s basically PETA’s #1 advocate and a huge animal rights activist. Am pretty surprised him and Christina made the conscious decision to wear real fox fur.
this is what's called pulling conclusions from ur azz. :ziggy:
Kitana diva
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 10:23 pm

ziggy wrote:
Tina wrote:
It’s called “making an assumption”. I’m also making the assumption neither of them are stupid enough to mistakenly believe it’s faux fur.
ziggy
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 10:27 pm

interesting how the peeps that are so bent about the fox fur are those that tend to be more on the trollass side. Anything to kick up a fuss and sow a bit of discord when peeps are in a positive mood, I guess...

MAMACITA bae
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 10:28 pm

Tina wrote:
So for you there’s absolute no chance that them/Christina were not aware of the material?
Kitana diva
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 10:31 pm

Miguel wrote:
November 4th, 2017, 10:28 pm
Tina wrote:
So for you there’s absolute no chance that them/Christina were not aware of the material?
Correct, unless they used some faux fur knockoff.
ziggy
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 10:35 pm

Tina wrote:
ziggy wrote:
It’s called “making an assumption”. I’m also making the assumption neither of them are stupid enough to mistakenly believe it’s faux fur.
no, sis. You jumped from one nonsense conclusion to the next. You concluded that Luke's close w/ Pam Anderson, from there you concluded that since they're "close" he's down with PETA like she is, or PETA factors into their relationship at all. And then from there you concluded a bunch of other nonsense. :noway:
MartinE +++
Q U E E N
Q U E E N
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 10:39 pm

Y’all do the most to defend Xtina when no one is even dragging her. Like most people were smart and respectful enough to bring up fur on this private forum instead of mouthing off on social media and trying to get Xtina dragged.

Let people have their feelings about it especially if they’re not being overly negative and are just expressing disappointment. I’ve only seen one user actually say possibly rude things about wearing fur. Everyone else who may be disappointed about it has been extremely respectful and has given Xtina the benefit of the doubt.

The pro-fur/Super “Xtina can’t do anything wrong” side has been more aggressive for no reason at all.
DirrtyHancock
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 10:42 pm

MissA wrote:
November 3rd, 2017, 11:19 pm
She looks like debutina :eek:

MTEEEEE
Kitana diva
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 10:44 pm

ziggy wrote:
Tina wrote:
no, sis. You jumped from one nonsense conclusion to the next. You concluded that Luke's close w/ Pam Anderson, from there you concluded that since they're "close" he's down with PETA like she is, or PETA factors into their relationship at all. And then from there you concluded a bunch of other nonsense. :noway:
Luke & Pam at a PETA event

DevotionHURTS ⚜ ♘ ⚜
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 10:45 pm

This is boring. Yonka invented feminism when her dad trademarked it to her name. </Seethelig>
Prettier than Rihanna ♥ Better singer than Yonka ♥ More iconic than Britney ♥ Edgier than P!nk ♥ More influential than JT ♥ Simply, effortless
ziggy
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 10:51 pm

MartinE wrote:
Y’all do the most to defend Xtina when no one is even dragging her. Like most people were smart and respectful enough to bring up fur on this private forum instead of mouthing off on social media and trying to get Xtina dragged.

Let people have their feelings about it especially if they’re not being overly negative and are just expressing disappointment. I’ve only seen one user actually say possibly rude things about wearing fur. Everyone else who may be disappointed about it has been extremely respectful and has given Xtina the benefit of the doubt.

The pro-fur/Super “Xtina can’t do anything wrong” side has been more aggressive for no reason at all.
my issue is the nonsensical conclusions peeps are jumping to with literally no info. :funny: The only thing we can say we know: Christina only fux w/ faux fur.

and yet... peeps think the worst of her. Only this fanbase would do that, tbh. :icant:

ziggy
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 10:55 pm

Tina wrote:
ziggy wrote:

thank you for proving my point. :funny:

you are connecting all sorts of dots to conclude Christina is 2017 youthful Cruella de Vil, meanwhile all the years of evidence to the contrary is just moot? MESS.
ziggy
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 10:59 pm

i mean it's a fucking royal blue fur coat... I doubt Christina thought it was real fur based solely on that. :noway:
MartinE +++
Q U E E N
Q U E E N
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 11:01 pm

ziggy wrote:
November 4th, 2017, 10:51 pm
MartinE wrote:

my issue is the nonsensical conclusions peeps are jumping to with literally no info. :funny: The only thing we can say we know: Christina only fux w/ faux fur.

and yet... peeps think the worst of her. Only this fanbase would do that, tbh. :icant:

I understand. Like we really have no proof it is real fur, just that the original coat is. Which is why I think most of us are respectful towards Xtina cause even if it was fur, it’s not a common trend and would be a one-off.

I was talking more about the people on previous pages who were implying that people are just bringing it up to be negative or hateful when I think some people just don’t like fur. Just think everyone should be respectful to one another when it comes to polite discussion, no need for either side to get too angry. :)
Kitana diva
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

ziggy wrote:
Tina wrote:

you are connecting all sorts of dots to conclude Christina is 2017 youthful Cruella de Vil, meanwhile all the years of evidence to the contrary is just moot? MESS.
You cannot possibly be this fucking dense. I never painted her as a villian; I said I “surprised”.

We have actual evidence the fur coat is REAL and Luke & Pam are close friends as well as animal rights supporters. They either decided to use a real $10k fox fur coat in the photoshoot or it could possibly a faux knockoff, although there’s zero evidence suggesting that.
Kitana diva
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 11:02 pm

ziggy wrote:
i mean it's a fucking royal blue fur coat... I doubt Christina thought it was real fur based solely on that. :noway:
Aren’t YOU pulling this conclusion out of your ass? Where’s your evidence? Undying loyalty doesn’t count.
ziggy
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 11:11 pm

Tina wrote:
ziggy wrote:
Aren’t YOU pulling this conclusion out of your ass? Where’s your evidence? Undying loyalty doesn’t count.
no, because as far as we know Christina doesn't fux w/ faux fur. Hello? :ziggy: But you stay pulling conclusions out ur ass based on ur findings... :noway:
Heretostay23
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 11:14 pm

Our Queen steps out looking fresher and younger and as boss bitch as she ever has, especially in the last 6 freaking years and we are having a discussion on the fur....

She can't fucking win.
ziggy
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 11:14 pm

Tina wrote:
ziggy wrote:

You cannot possibly be this fucking dense. I never painted her as a villian; I said I “surprised”.

We have actual evidence the fur coat is REAL and Luke & Pam are close friends as well as animal rights supporters. They either decided to use a real $10k fox fur coat in the photoshoot or it could possibly a faux knockoff, although there’s zero evidence suggesting that.
:rip:

ezr
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 11:15 pm

ziggy wrote:
November 4th, 2017, 10:27 pm
interesting how the peeps that are so bent about the fox fur are those that tend to be more on the trollass side. Anything to kick up a fuss and sow a bit of discord when peeps are in a positive mood, I guess...

Literally have never trolled but okay.

Some of us have interests and things in our lives outside of this board. Animal rights is an issue close to my heart. Having an opinion on X's choice to wear dead animals is my prerogative and it doesn't make me less of a fan in any way

In my opinion, if you wear fur in 2017, that is an active choice and you need to be prepared that people will have opinions. X and animal hating fans will just have to deal.
Izu Ooº
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 11:17 pm

Nothing is worth wearing that coat if it's real. I really really want to believe its faux fur.
Kitana diva
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 11:18 pm

ziggy wrote:
November 4th, 2017, 11:11 pm
Tina wrote:
no, because as far as we know Christina doesn't fux w/ faux fur. Hello? :ziggy: But you stay pulling conclusions out ur ass based on ur findings... :noway:
Delusional follower confirmed

AintNoOtherMe
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 11:22 pm

I’m indifferent to her wearing real fur.

AintNoOtherMe
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 11:25 pm

I usually don’t wear real fur (because I can’t afford it), but I do eat meat so it would be hypocritical from me to judge anyone who wears fur. Real fur feels gorgeous and nothing can replace that feeling... so does a burger. I guess. Anyway, I’m against animal cruelty.
MAMACITA bae
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 11:27 pm

MartinE wrote:

Penetrate me.
MAMACITA bae
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 11:28 pm

AintNoOtherMe wrote:
November 4th, 2017, 11:25 pm
I usually don’t wear real fur (because I can’t afford it), but I do eat meat so it would be hypocritical from me to judge anyone who wears fur. Real fur feels gorgeous and nothing can replace that feeling... so does a burger. I guess. Anyway, I’m against animal cruelty.
I know it varies from country to country, but how are animals like chickens, cows and pigs killed in Europe, Britain, Canada and the USA? Do they suffer? :O
MAMACITA bae
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 11:29 pm

I once ate crocodile without knowing what it was :rip: it was in Peru. I was in a trip with my family and visiting this native community in the jungle and I just asked for something “similar to chicken” since they didn’t have chicken. When I found out I almost died :rip: . Couldn’t this be Christina’s case?
Urayoan
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 11:51 pm

Ugh what's that ratchet tshirt woman?!

Have some class. 😒