Omg new pics? Suck my d*ck tshirt

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
MAMACITA bae
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 6:16 pm

Jenna wrote:
November 4th, 2017, 6:13 pm
MartinE wrote:
November 4th, 2017, 11:33 am
I’m a bit upset it’s actual fox fur but like... she looks so good. :cry:
Really? She made a big deal about making sure she only had faux fur during the BTB era and now she's wearing fur. 😑

That’s exactly why I’m sure she isn’t aware that she’s wearing fur right now. It’s like someone put a nice coat on me and it looks good I’m not going to ask “ahmmn is this fur?” Lol she and her stylist probably chose the outfit from a bunch of options and the last thing they were thinking was the material/if it was fur or not.
moralistic
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 6:23 pm

Yikes, I'm sure her team knows now bout the fur....
JusTina
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 6:36 pm

Allure wrote:
November 4th, 2017, 2:17 pm
SiXX wrote:
November 4th, 2017, 1:26 pm
Her Bedtime Stories is coming :shook:
WHAT'S THIS FROM????
Adet’s insta story😁
jes
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 6:52 pm

T!na (ᵔᴥᵔ)
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 6:59 pm

jes wrote:
November 4th, 2017, 6:52 pm
They say it's a faux fur
https://www.google.it/amp/www.dailymail ... shirt.html

it isn't, petal

"Part of the label's AW17 collection, Off-White's 'Rap' coat has been made in Italy from exceptionally plush fox fur."

despite the fur, she hasn't looked this stylish in a V long time! the outfit is just gorg xxx
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 7:02 pm

FreeakdioN wrote:
November 4th, 2017, 5:21 pm
Riri and Miley fans are so fucking annoying. Worse than Baldney fans

So is your obsession with Swedish producers and anything muslim related and we're still living with you bb.

Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 7:04 pm

Miguel wrote:
Jenna wrote:
Really? She made a big deal about making sure she only had faux fur during the BTB era and now she's wearing fur. 😑

That’s exactly why I’m sure she isn’t aware that she’s wearing fur right now. It’s like someone put a nice coat on me and it looks good I’m not going to ask “ahmmn is this fur?” Lol she and her stylist probably chose the outfit from a bunch of options and the last thing they were thinking was the material/if it was fur or not.

Okay..so can you bitches decide who is responsible for her styling? Her stylist or Christina herself?
I am sure Christina didn't even know geez...
FranzJoseph
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 7:05 pm

Lol all you people who are bitching about the fur I sure hope you are 100% vegan or else you’re fucking huge hypocrites.

In Canada we do a lot of trapping - the animals don’t suffer but yes they do die. Animals such as foxes, mink or ermine are not even close to being endangered so I don’t really understand your issue with the whole thing. I would rather people wore fucking furs than polyester shit that is made from OIL - I know which one is a little more harmful to the environment.
MAMACITA bae
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 7:07 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
November 4th, 2017, 7:04 pm
Miguel wrote:

Okay..so can you bitches decide who is responsible for her styling? Her stylist or Christina herself?
I am sure Christina didn't even know geez...

Christina obviously has got the last word, but again she’s not the expert. When it comes to brands, materials, etc. I’m sure she just says what she likes and doesn’t. From the god knows how many options her stylists show her, she’s not going to be asking: is this fur? Is this fur? Is this not fur?
p.Lo
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 7:09 pm

If she was really wearing the fur of my favourite animal, I will delete my account, tbh.

Fur is like the one bit of ammunition I have left against his fave when I'm arguing with The Boy.
XtinaDaily
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 7:11 pm

Jenna wrote:
MartinE wrote:
November 4th, 2017, 11:33 am
I’m a bit upset it’s actual fox fur but like... she looks so good. :cry:

XtinaDaily
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 7:16 pm

HQ:
dinvy ``
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 7:17 pm

MartinE wrote:
November 4th, 2017, 11:40 am
T!na wrote:
November 4th, 2017, 11:38 am

omg! let's not tell any1, petal :rip: xxx

PETA will literallney throw blood-filled water balloons @ her

We will just tell people she got a special faux one designed like the B2B tour stole.
its made from ninetails fur
IAMHAM
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 7:18 pm

Mess at some you turning this into a negative thread... its not like christina goes out everyday wearing fur... maybe she didnt know it is real fur or something.
XtinaDaily
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 7:37 pm

Ceres Aguilera
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 7:53 pm

Ageless Queen! :shook:
AintNoOtherMe
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 8:03 pm

Kristina paying homeage to the queen
Jenna
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 8:09 pm

Miguel wrote:
Jenna wrote:

idk, I feel like it's easy to tell real fur from fake just by touching it. She's not dumb.
abcnewgreen
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 8:14 pm

You knowbwht this reminds me of.
Remeber pre stripped when there was that famours photo of her from thenside with the whip before we actually knew it was for the fever performance.
It reminds me of that same hype.
I hope November is a big thing for us. I'm hoping for an announcment after the AMA's
T!na (ᵔᴥᵔ)
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 8:25 pm

FranzJoseph wrote:
November 4th, 2017, 7:05 pm
Lol all you people who are bitching about the fur I sure hope you are 100% vegan or else you’re fucking huge hypocrites.

In Canada we do a lot of trapping - the animals don’t suffer but yes they do die. Animals such as foxes, mink or ermine are not even close to being endangered so I don’t really understand your issue with the whole thing. I would rather people wore fucking furs than polyester shit that is made from OIL - I know which one is a little more harmful to the environment.

:rip:

so, let me get this right; because an animal isn't endangered, starving, humiliating, torturing and finally skinning them alive by the tens of thousands is completeney fine? i just loves the human condition

the fur INDUSTRY is a little more than a couple of foxes being shot here and there, petal. Canada (which is where fox farming originates, interestinglney enough!) alone produces 5000 fox pelts a yr via fox farming
they're taken from their mother, caged, starved and beaten b4 being skinned alive 2 spare the cost of killing them

here's the least gory example of the conditions foxes R kept in b4 they're butchered

i won't respond or interact w/ anyone that's ok with such cruelty. so that's that on that! xxx
Camtina2
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 8:35 pm

She's givin me 9 1/2 Weeks teas for some reason. lol Idk why. Especially the hair. Shoulder length hair looks sexier on her. Hope she keeps it.
The Queen
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 8:38 pm

Polevshchikov wrote:
November 4th, 2017, 4:01 am
Loving the tags

@xtina BOSS 🔥 #christinaaguilera #bosslady #singer #legend #offwhite #coat #cooltshirt #streetstyle #streetwear #streetshot #streetchic #streetphotography #streetfashion #virgilabloh #delilah #paparazzi #paparazzo #paplife

I'd love a double album a la B2B but with this concept: The Boss / The Voice.
lick my dry vagina
bionocDied4UrSins
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 8:41 pm

some of you talk like you're suddenly gonna unstan if she's wearing real fur (she most likely is). Stop expecting everyone to have the same ideals and beliefs as you!
And if you can't , seriously delete your accounts already....
T!na (ᵔᴥᵔ)
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 8:45 pm

who's talking about unstanning Ms Agui? we're all giving her the benefit of the doubt by assuming she didn't realise it's real fur

so compassion is now considered a "belief" :rip: so glad i own a moral compass! xxx
MAMACITA bae
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 8:50 pm

bionocDied4UrSins wrote:
November 4th, 2017, 8:41 pm
some of you talk like you're suddenly gonna unstan if she's wearing real fur (she most likely is). Stop expecting everyone to have the same ideals and beliefs as you!
And if you can't , seriously delete your accounts already....

It’s not just an ideal or opinion though. It’s thousands of animals being skinned ALIVE. How can anyone be okay with that? It’s not about being a “leftie” or republican.

That said, I insist that she mustn’t be aware of what she’s wearing.
Tink.
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 8:50 pm

She doesn't drape herself in it. She has several animals and has always been an animal lover. It's possible she didn't know. LET.IT.GO. for the love of sweet baby jesus.
Crystal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 8:53 pm

XtinaDaily wrote:
November 4th, 2017, 7:16 pm
HQ:
hot
bionocDied4UrSins
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 8:56 pm

T!na wrote:
who's talking about unstanning Ms Agui? we're all giving her the benefit of the doubt by assuming she didn't realise it's real fur

so compassion is now considered a "belief" :rip: so glad i own a moral compass! xxx

what if she did know tho? that's the question...

anyway let's not talk about animal cruelty anymore. she's finally back to looking like the baddest bitch out there. and that's what i'm here for xoxo
MAMACITA bae
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 9:11 pm

bionocDied4UrSins wrote:
November 4th, 2017, 8:56 pm
T!na wrote:

what if she did know tho? that's the question...

anyway let's not talk about animal cruelty anymore. she's finally back to looking like the baddest bitch out there. and that's what i'm here for xoxo

One of the reasons many of us are not just big fans, but stans and have been with her for years is beyond her music, beauty and talent and has got to do with her convictions, her authenticity, the things she stands for. We don't know her personally, but I think we can all agree she is a good human being, caring, compassionate. Like I am a big fan of Beyoncé, for example, and I am not saying she is the devil, but bitch would probably sell her own child if it'd significantly benefit her career and legacy. Same with GaGa, Madonna. You see my point? I love them all, but I don't stan for them like I do for X. Christina isn't that. She has ALWAYS been real, been compassionate, supported the minorities when it wasn't cool, being outspoken and a feminist when it got her shit. That is why I am convinced she is not aware that this is fur. We might never know, but if it were the case I would be massively disappointed in her. I wouldn't stop stanning, of course. But again, I am sure she wasn't (cause she might be by now) aware of what she was wearing. And I don't blame her. Its just a cute outfit she put on.
paulrivas88
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2017, 9:21 pm

Her hair is a mistery.
You never know how long it actually is Lol