Save My Favorite X.RED Member Finale: MALEFICENT WINS!

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
Locked

WHO DO YOU WANT TO BE X.RED'S FAVOURITE MEMBER?

Poll ended at September 22nd, 2017, 12:59 pm

Crystal Whore
11
21%
Razzi X
14
26%
Maleficent
22
42%
HeX
6
11%
 
Total votes: 53
User avatar
Jimmyboy 666
Urbans @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 8894
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: Unknown
Age: 34

September 22nd, 2017, 3:45 pm

No but for real, congratz to the Top 4 and especially the Winner!!!! Maleficunt!!!

User avatar
jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5613
Joined: 20 February 2016
Location: Watching you...
Age: 29

September 22nd, 2017, 3:49 pm

Maleficent wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 3:29 pm
Thank you everyone who voted for me, it is truly truly appreciated!

We can all say the usual stuff about this forum; its is only a forum, it is not real life, its all a virtual mess, its all nothing. Yet, we all come here and spend minutes after minutes (in cases hours!) arguing with each other, shading each other, talking about music, appreciating each other, and that somehow brightens the day. It really does. Because in reality, this forum is more than just a forum. I am fairly new here compared to some of you, but this forum has history. This fanbase has history and for years and years we have stuck together. And we continue to do so, no matter how hard Christina tries to bring us down and make us go crazy.

So after all these years of being a part of this community, no one who is a member can say that this is actually not important for them, because it is. Its really important to somehow being part of this community.
My point is, that no matter what anyone says, we spend cherished moments here which we will remember for a long time. Whats even more exciting is that when you can actually meet some people from here and this virtual reality becomes even more real. I have met 5 people from this forum and I have daily discussions with a lot of them out of this place, and that has become part of my life, and those memories will always be joyful ones. This place is perfect for finding people who are like you. People who like the same, people who think the same way, people who share your sentiments and your values. And most importantly, people who are full of love and full of positivity. Thats what I like about this forum, and all my messiness and shadiness aside, I am greatful that I am a part of it and I am happy that I now get to call some people from here my friends.

WalkAway possibly just vomited inside his mouth, which makes me even more happy.

Love and light!

XoMal

Image
That was beautiful, honey ♥️
See, I've been having me a real good time
And it feels so nice to know I'm gonna be alright
So please don't take my feelings...


User avatar
Cashmere
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3433
Joined: 25 February 2016

September 22nd, 2017, 4:09 pm

Omg congratulations and welcome to the club of irrelevant hasbeens @Maleficent my precious Royal angel! :cry: :love:
this ain't for the best, my reputation has never been worse / so he must like me for me / we can't make any promises, now can we babe / but you can make me a drink

User avatar
Raven
Royals @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 8682
Joined: 25 February 2016

September 22nd, 2017, 4:20 pm

Maleficent wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 3:29 pm
Thank you everyone who voted for me, it is truly truly appreciated!

We can all say the usual stuff about this forum; its is only a forum, it is not real life, its all a virtual mess, its all nothing. Yet, we all come here and spend minutes after minutes (in cases hours!) arguing with each other, shading each other, talking about music, appreciating each other, and that somehow brightens the day. It really does. Because in reality, this forum is more than just a forum. I am fairly new here compared to some of you, but this forum has history. This fanbase has history and for years and years we have stuck together. And we continue to do so, no matter how hard Christina tries to bring us down and make us go crazy.

So after all these years of being a part of this community, no one who is a member can say that this is actually not important for them, because it is. Its really important to somehow being part of this community.
My point is, that no matter what anyone says, we spend cherished moments here which we will remember for a long time. Whats even more exciting is that when you can actually meet some people from here and this virtual reality becomes even more real. I have met 5 people from this forum and I have daily discussions with a lot of them out of this place, and that has become part of my life, and those memories will always be joyful ones. This place is perfect for finding people who are like you. People who like the same, people who think the same way, people who share your sentiments and your values. And most importantly, people who are full of love and full of positivity. Thats what I like about this forum, and all my messiness and shadiness aside, I am greatful that I am a part of it and I am happy that I now get to call some people from here my friends.

WalkAway possibly just vomited inside his mouth, which makes me even more happy.

Love and light!

XoMal

Image
Screeching! :funny:

But yes, luv you, bb! :kiss: I hope we get to meet some day! :cry:
"Christina Aguilera is my favorite drag queen in the world" - Farrah Moan

KGBCA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1814
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

September 22nd, 2017, 4:23 pm

Congrats Mal.

User avatar
Crystal
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11510
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: Free Palestina
Age: 23

September 22nd, 2017, 4:37 pm

Maleficient is Alaska. Everyone knew he would win from the beginning, but there was one second where we thought he'd quit or something because of #Excelgate.

Razzi X is Katya, The fan favourite.

I'm..........Detox I guess :ziggy:

HeX is Roxxxy!
avatar by dinvy

User avatar
T!na
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2441
Joined: 28 February 2016
Location: merrney moomas

September 22nd, 2017, 4:42 pm

congrats Mal, petal! i knew U'd win xxx

User avatar
Razzi X stripped
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 19446
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 28

September 22nd, 2017, 6:41 pm

Am expecting @paulrivas88's vote for Mal to come through at any second!
Oh, baby, every morning there are mountains to climb

User avatar
Razzi X stripped
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 19446
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 28

September 22nd, 2017, 6:44 pm

Maleficent wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 3:29 pm
Thank you everyone who voted for me, it is truly truly appreciated!

We can all say the usual stuff about this forum; its is only a forum, it is not real life, its all a virtual mess, its all nothing. Yet, we all come here and spend minutes after minutes (in cases hours!) arguing with each other, shading each other, talking about music, appreciating each other, and that somehow brightens the day. It really does. Because in reality, this forum is more than just a forum. I am fairly new here compared to some of you, but this forum has history. This fanbase has history and for years and years we have stuck together. And we continue to do so, no matter how hard Christina tries to bring us down and make us go crazy.

So after all these years of being a part of this community, no one who is a member can say that this is actually not important for them, because it is. Its really important to somehow being part of this community.
My point is, that no matter what anyone says, we spend cherished moments here which we will remember for a long time. Whats even more exciting is that when you can actually meet some people from here and this virtual reality becomes even more real. I have met 5 people from this forum and I have daily discussions with a lot of them out of this place, and that has become part of my life, and those memories will always be joyful ones. This place is perfect for finding people who are like you. People who like the same, people who think the same way, people who share your sentiments and your values. And most importantly, people who are full of love and full of positivity. Thats what I like about this forum, and all my messiness and shadiness aside, I am greatful that I am a part of it and I am happy that I now get to call some people from here my friends.

@WalkAway possibly just vomited inside his mouth, which makes me even more happy.

Love and light!

XoMal

Image
Cackling at the Disney Channel™ essay! Cumgrats babe, xo.
Oh, baby, every morning there are mountains to climb

User avatar
HeX MΔR∇ΣL
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5477
Joined: 28 February 2016
Location: Los Angeles
Age: 39

September 22nd, 2017, 6:47 pm

Image

User avatar
Crystal
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11510
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: Free Palestina
Age: 23

September 22nd, 2017, 6:52 pm

NOW THAT THIS IS OVER

WE CAN FINALLY ORGANISE A FUCKING AWARDS SHOW

WHICH THIS FORUM HAS NOT HAD SINCE ITS INCEPTION!!!!!!

:funny:
avatar by dinvy

User avatar
Crystal
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11510
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: Free Palestina
Age: 23

September 22nd, 2017, 6:53 pm

NOW THAT THIS IS OVER

WE CAN FINALLY ORGANISE A FUCKING AWARDS SHOW

WHICH THIS FORUM HAS NOT HAD SINCE ITS INCEPTION!!!!!!

:funny:
avatar by dinvy

User avatar
Mal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 25672
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 24

September 22nd, 2017, 6:54 pm

Razzi X wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 6:44 pm
Maleficent wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 3:29 pm
Thank you everyone who voted for me, it is truly truly appreciated!

We can all say the usual stuff about this forum; its is only a forum, it is not real life, its all a virtual mess, its all nothing. Yet, we all come here and spend minutes after minutes (in cases hours!) arguing with each other, shading each other, talking about music, appreciating each other, and that somehow brightens the day. It really does. Because in reality, this forum is more than just a forum. I am fairly new here compared to some of you, but this forum has history. This fanbase has history and for years and years we have stuck together. And we continue to do so, no matter how hard Christina tries to bring us down and make us go crazy.

So after all these years of being a part of this community, no one who is a member can say that this is actually not important for them, because it is. Its really important to somehow being part of this community.
My point is, that no matter what anyone says, we spend cherished moments here which we will remember for a long time. Whats even more exciting is that when you can actually meet some people from here and this virtual reality becomes even more real. I have met 5 people from this forum and I have daily discussions with a lot of them out of this place, and that has become part of my life, and those memories will always be joyful ones. This place is perfect for finding people who are like you. People who like the same, people who think the same way, people who share your sentiments and your values. And most importantly, people who are full of love and full of positivity. Thats what I like about this forum, and all my messiness and shadiness aside, I am greatful that I am a part of it and I am happy that I now get to call some people from here my friends.

@WalkAway possibly just vomited inside his mouth, which makes me even more happy.

Love and light!

XoMal

Image
Cackling at the Disney Channel™ essay! Cumgrats babe, xo.
Congrats to u too love!!!
👄👄👄

User avatar
Razzi X stripped
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 19446
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 28

September 22nd, 2017, 7:01 pm

Rankings Assorted by Clique

Royals:
1. @Maleficent
8. @p.Lo
10. @Prince Oberyn
11. @Angela Merkel
17. @Raven
22. @Cashmere

Demons:
2. @Razzi X
3. @Crystal Whore
6. @KGBCA
9. @dinvy
12. @Watson
13. @Jimmyboy
14. @WalkAway
15. @London.
16. @Music
24. @R0K
27. @FranzJoseph
28. @Dirrty
31. @Allure
32. @Cameron Frye

Urbans:
5. @MartinE
13. @Jimmyboy
15. @London.
26. @Mack.

Latinos:
13. @Jimmyboy
16. @Music
17. @D'Avi
20. @Miguel
21. @Thiago
34. @NIGHTMARE

Virgins:
5. @MartinE
28. @Dirrty

Asian Music Stans:
5. @MartinE
9. @dinvy

Marvellites:
4. @HeX

DCeethes:
34. @NIGHTMARE

Race Police / Feminist / SJWs:
3. @Crystal Whore
4. @HeX
19. @D'Avi

Post Whores:
12. @Watson
31. @Allure
36. @ISlay4X

Mod Squad:
5. @MartinE
15. @London.
18. @Janelle
25. @.ZaeGaTina.

Chart Queens:
2. @Razzi X
6. @KGBCA

Villains:
34. @NIGHTMARE

Barrio Girls:
34. @NIGHTMARE

Clique Swingers / Outliers / Misc:
7. @#1 Lotus Stan :ziggy:
23. @Melissa
29. @-M-
30. @AintNoOtherMe
33. @marcelo.
35. @LegendX


Last edited by Razzi X stripped on September 23rd, 2017, 8:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Oh, baby, every morning there are mountains to climb

User avatar
Razzi X stripped
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 19446
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 28

September 22nd, 2017, 7:04 pm

Watson as the flagship Post Whore :shook:
Oh, baby, every morning there are mountains to climb

User avatar
Razzi X stripped
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 19446
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 28

September 22nd, 2017, 7:06 pm

Can someone confirm whether marcelo. is Royal or not? @Maleficent!
Oh, baby, every morning there are mountains to climb

User avatar
Crystal
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11510
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: Free Palestina
Age: 23

September 22nd, 2017, 7:08 pm

Demons WON!
avatar by dinvy

User avatar
Razzi X stripped
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 19446
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 28

September 22nd, 2017, 7:09 pm

Crystal Whore wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 6:53 pm
NOW THAT THIS IS OVER

WE CAN FINALLY ORGANISE A FUCKING AWARDS SHOW

WHICH THIS FORUM HAS NOT HAD SINCE ITS INCEPTION!!!!!!

:funny:
Not you shading Angela's Anal Fisting Awards like this. or w/e they were called :shook:
Oh, baby, every morning there are mountains to climb

User avatar
Razzi X stripped
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 19446
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 28

September 22nd, 2017, 7:12 pm

Still gagging at these :shook:



Oh, baby, every morning there are mountains to climb

User avatar
Cashmere
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3433
Joined: 25 February 2016

September 22nd, 2017, 7:18 pm

Royals have the best average :love:

I brought it down :cry:
this ain't for the best, my reputation has never been worse / so he must like me for me / we can't make any promises, now can we babe / but you can make me a drink

EDT
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1075
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: OMWTFYB

September 22nd, 2017, 7:33 pm

Congrats

User avatar
Watson
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3575
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 25

September 22nd, 2017, 7:34 pm

Razzi X wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 7:04 pm
Watson as the flagship Post Whore :shook:
I knew it would pay off someday.

Image

User avatar
Melissa
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4547
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 33

September 22nd, 2017, 7:38 pm

Clique Swinger :roll: Thanks all who voted. I missed out (I was away), congrats top 4 and good job Mal!

User avatar
paulrivas88
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3561
Joined: 02 May 2016
Location: Barcelona, Venezuela
Age: 29

September 22nd, 2017, 8:13 pm

Razzi X wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 6:41 pm
Am expecting @paulrivas88's vote for Mal to come through at any second!
Guess what? I CAME LATE AS USUAL :roll:

George
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2065
Joined: 24 February 2016

September 22nd, 2017, 9:08 pm

@Razzi X and @Crystal Whore had my vote but I am so busy I forgot to vote :rip:

George
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2065
Joined: 24 February 2016

September 22nd, 2017, 9:09 pm

Nice top 4

User avatar
marcelo. CURSED
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1162
Joined: 24 February 2016

September 22nd, 2017, 9:59 pm

Razzi X wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 7:06 pm
Can someone confirm whether marcelo. is Royal or not? @Maleficent!
I think I'm an outlier, everywhere, all the time.
Stop taking pride in being an asshole. ✋

KGBCA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1814
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

September 22nd, 2017, 10:26 pm

Chart Queens <3 forever

User avatar
WalkAway
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17727
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: reputation
Age: 25

September 22nd, 2017, 10:52 pm

Razzi X wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 7:01 pm
Rankings Assorted by Clique

Royals:
1. @Maleficent
8. @p.Lo
10. @Prince Oberyn
11. @Angela Merkel
17. @Raven
22. @Cashmere

Demons:
2. @Razzi X
3. @Crystal Whore
6. @KGBCA
9. @dinvy
12. @Watson
13. @Jimmyboy
14. @WalkAway
15. @London.
16. @Music
24. @R0K
27. @FranzJoseph
28. @Dirrty
31. @Allure
32. @Cameron Frye

Urbans:
5. @MartinE
13. @Jimmyboy
15. @London.
26. @Mack.

Latinos:
13. @Jimmyboy
20. @Miguel
21. @Thiago
34. @NIGHTMARE

Virgins:
5. @MartinE
28. @Dirrty

Asian Music Stans:
5. @MartinE
9. @dinvy

Marvellites:
4. @HeX

DCeethes:
34. @NIGHTMARE

Race Police / Feminist / SJWs:
3. @Crystal Whore
4. @HeX
19. @D'Avi

Post Whores:
12. @Watson
31. @Allure
36. @ISlay4X

Mod Squad:
5. @MartinE
15. @London.
18. @Janelle
25. @.ZaeGaTina.

Chart Queens:
2. @Razzi X
6. @KGBCA

Villains:
34. @NIGHTMARE

Barrio Girls:
34. @NIGHTMARE

Clique Swingers / Outliers / Misc:
7. @#1 Lotus Stan :ziggy:
23. @Melissa
29. @-M-
30. @AintNoOtherMe
33. @marcelo.
35. @LegendX


Death at me getting 14 but actually being overall top 10! Polarizing legend!

User avatar
Music
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4318
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: giant lips room
Age: 31

September 22nd, 2017, 11:08 pm

Razzi X wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 7:12 pm
Still gagging at these :shook:




OMG!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm losing my breath!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Locked