Christina Aguilera Discography Ratings 2017: AND THE WINNER IS ON PAGE 14

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
Locked
User avatar
DevotionHURTS DC
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 8068
Joined: 25 February 2016

July 25th, 2017, 12:23 pm

Voted.

Image
With more integrity than the entire music business combined ♥ Prettier than Rihanna ♥ Better singer than Yonka ♥ More iconic than Britney ♥ Edgier than P!nk ♥ More influential than JT ♥ Simply, effortless
User avatar
DQC Blessed
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5390
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 34

July 25th, 2017, 1:44 pm

Prince Oberyn wrote:Tbh [mention]DQC[/mention] i wanna know urban awards 2012 results

Image
:funny: I still have them too and it was 2015.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
BeautifulGarbage
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2673
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 25

July 25th, 2017, 1:57 pm

xtinalite wrote:
July 25th, 2017, 11:15 am
BeautifulGarbage wrote: I gave it 1/10 because it wasn't possible for me to rate it lower than that. :fan:
Its not THAT bad, now Feel This Moment on the other hand...
Trash too, but I don't even consider it cause she's only the featured artist besides her part is the catchiest in the whole song.
User avatar
Ramon X I I I
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4565
Joined: 09 February 2017

July 25th, 2017, 2:00 pm

BeautifulGarbage wrote:
July 25th, 2017, 11:02 am
Done.

I Hate Boys hands down the worst song of her career!

Eu repreendo em nome de Jesus
User avatar
DQC Blessed
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5390
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 34

July 25th, 2017, 5:10 pm

21 participants so far. Although someone only did part one and not part 2. :O


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
dideyers
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2180
Joined: 25 February 2016

July 25th, 2017, 5:13 pm

DQC wrote:
July 24th, 2017, 7:59 pm
2015:
10. Fighter
9. Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti
8. Save Me From Myself
7. Genie In A Bottle
6. Walk Away
5. You Lost Me
4. The Voice Within
3. Lady Marmalade
2. Welcome
1. Hurt

2015 (The Redux):[/size]
10. Genie In A Bottle
9. A Song For You
8. Lift Me Up
7. The Voice Within
6. Ain't No Other Man
5. Hurt
4. Fighter
3. Dirrty
2. Walk Away
1. Mercy On Me

2016:
10. Save Me From Myself
9. Hurt
8. Bound To You
7. Dirrty
6. Say Something (with A Great Big World)
5. Fighter
4. Ain't No Other Man
3. Mercy On Me
2. Lady Marmalade (with Lil Kim, Mya & Pink)
1. Walk Away

refresh my memory a bit [mention]DQC[/mention], what caused the Redux on 2015? :O
:O
User avatar
DQC Blessed
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5390
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 34

July 25th, 2017, 5:34 pm

dideyers wrote:
July 25th, 2017, 5:13 pm
DQC wrote:
July 24th, 2017, 7:59 pm
2015:
10. Fighter
9. Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti
8. Save Me From Myself
7. Genie In A Bottle
6. Walk Away
5. You Lost Me
4. The Voice Within
3. Lady Marmalade
2. Welcome
1. Hurt

2015 (The Redux):[/size]
10. Genie In A Bottle
9. A Song For You
8. Lift Me Up
7. The Voice Within
6. Ain't No Other Man
5. Hurt
4. Fighter
3. Dirrty
2. Walk Away
1. Mercy On Me

2016:
10. Save Me From Myself
9. Hurt
8. Bound To You
7. Dirrty
6. Say Something (with A Great Big World)
5. Fighter
4. Ain't No Other Man
3. Mercy On Me
2. Lady Marmalade (with Lil Kim, Mya & Pink)
1. Walk Away

refresh my memory a bit [mention]DQC[/mention], what caused the Redux on 2015? :O

Many was complaining about the top 10 and not even knowing the contest was going on. Despite the fact that someone (can't remember who) posted in the thread everyday to keep it on the 1st page.
Last edited by DQC Blessed on July 25th, 2017, 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Selig
Reactions:

July 25th, 2017, 5:40 pm

BTB for the win, that album is immaculate and I love it more and more everyday. :love:
BeautifulGarbage wrote:
July 25th, 2017, 11:02 am
Done.

I Hate Boys hands down the worst song of her career!
Not when Make Over and Booblehead exist.

Image
User avatar
DQC Blessed
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5390
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 34

July 25th, 2017, 5:46 pm

Selig wrote:
July 25th, 2017, 5:40 pm
BTB for the win, that album is immaculate and I love it more and more everyday. :love:
BeautifulGarbage wrote:
July 25th, 2017, 11:02 am
Done.

I Hate Boys hands down the worst song of her career!
Not when Monday Morning and Birds Of Prey exist.

Image
Thank you. I agree.

Image
MONBEBE
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 625
Joined: 15 March 2016
Age: 30

July 25th, 2017, 5:59 pm

wow. its hard to vote but stripped was really flawless,

B2B disc two is pure perfection,

burlesque is really hard to not give it a 10.
literally, ( i hate boys) was the only song i gave lowest...

that song ruined bionics lyrical approach and pop perfection.

I would have rather wanted X to have a weird song ( birs of prey)or boring ballad ( I am)
than a cringey avril lavigne stupid-like song. :fan: :fan: :fan: :fan:
User avatar
Crystal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 14099
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 24

July 25th, 2017, 6:08 pm

me voting through Lotus

Image
avatar by dinvy!
User avatar
The Mack. GodMoves
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3929
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

July 25th, 2017, 6:22 pm

Done. The most unbiased I've been yet!
User avatar
DQC Blessed
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5390
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 34

July 25th, 2017, 6:24 pm

Mack. wrote:
July 25th, 2017, 6:22 pm
Done. The most unbiased I've been yet!
What did you give Lotus Intro?
User avatar
The Mack. GodMoves
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3929
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

July 25th, 2017, 6:25 pm

DQC wrote:
July 25th, 2017, 6:24 pm
Mack. wrote:
July 25th, 2017, 6:22 pm
Done. The most unbiased I've been yet!
What did you give Lotus Intro?
A 10. It's perfect.

Don't @ me. :arrow:
User avatar
DQC Blessed
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5390
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 34

July 25th, 2017, 6:26 pm

Mack. wrote:
July 25th, 2017, 6:25 pm
DQC wrote:
July 25th, 2017, 6:24 pm

What did you give Lotus Intro?
A 10. It's perfect.

Don't @ me. :arrow:
I agree with you tho, although that's not why I asked. :susp:
User avatar
The Mack. GodMoves
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3929
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

July 25th, 2017, 6:31 pm

DQC wrote:
July 25th, 2017, 6:26 pm
Mack. wrote:
July 25th, 2017, 6:25 pm

A 10. It's perfect.

Don't @ me. :arrow:
I agree with you tho, although that's not why I asked. :susp:
Lol why did u ask?

Image
User avatar
paulrivas88
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4132
Joined: 02 May 2016
Age: 30

July 25th, 2017, 6:32 pm

Melissa wrote:
July 25th, 2017, 11:58 am
paulrivas88 wrote:
July 25th, 2017, 8:40 am
Do I have to vote by clicking in the circles? If so, its not working for me at all.
There are 2 links below to the actual voting.
OMG, I didnt see that
Thank you so much, doll
VOTED
User avatar
paulrivas88
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4132
Joined: 02 May 2016
Age: 30

July 25th, 2017, 6:32 pm

It´s time to make history
It´s time to ROCK THE VOTE
User avatar
DQC Blessed
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5390
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 34

July 25th, 2017, 6:36 pm

Mack. wrote:
July 25th, 2017, 6:31 pm
DQC wrote:
July 25th, 2017, 6:26 pm

I agree with you tho, although that's not why I asked. :susp:
Lol why did u ask?

Image

2 votes came thru at the same time. Needed to narrow down with one was actually your. :susp:
User avatar
The Mack. GodMoves
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3929
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

July 25th, 2017, 6:38 pm

DQC wrote:
July 25th, 2017, 6:36 pm
Mack. wrote:
July 25th, 2017, 6:31 pm

Lol why did u ask?

Image

2 votes came thru at the same time. Needed to narrow down with one was actually your. :susp:
Haha nosey ass. I think I gave every intro a 9 or 10... even Bionic. Cuz it knocks.
User avatar
CRUNK.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2238
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 28

July 25th, 2017, 6:53 pm

Voted :D
User avatar
DQC Blessed
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5390
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 34

July 25th, 2017, 6:56 pm

Mack. wrote:
July 25th, 2017, 6:38 pm
DQC wrote:
July 25th, 2017, 6:36 pm


2 votes came thru at the same time. Needed to narrow down with one was actually your. :susp:
Haha nosey ass. I think I gave every intro a 9 or 10... even Bionic. Cuz it knocks.
A lil too generous with them 10's tbh but tried my favorite song from debut.
User avatar
The Mack. GodMoves
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3929
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

July 25th, 2017, 7:01 pm

DQC wrote:
July 25th, 2017, 6:56 pm
Mack. wrote:
July 25th, 2017, 6:38 pm

Haha nosey ass. I think I gave every intro a 9 or 10... even Bionic. Cuz it knocks.
A lil too generous with them 10's tbh but tried my favorite song from debut.
A few songs I had to give 10s to balance out the 0s I'm sure alot of haters will give... i.e. LUTS.
User avatar
DQC Blessed
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5390
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 34

July 26th, 2017, 2:21 am

Mack. wrote:
July 25th, 2017, 7:01 pm
DQC wrote:
July 25th, 2017, 6:56 pm

A lil too generous with them 10's tbh but tried my favorite song from debut.
A few songs I had to give 10s to balance out the 0s I'm sure alot of haters will give... i.e. LUTS.
:susp:
XtinaReign
Reactions:

July 26th, 2017, 2:25 am

DQC wrote:
July 25th, 2017, 5:10 pm
21 participants so far. Although someone only did part one and not part 2. :O


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was me boo. I'm gonna do part 2 now.
User avatar
DQC Blessed
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5390
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 34

July 26th, 2017, 2:28 am

XtinaReign wrote:
July 26th, 2017, 2:25 am
DQC wrote:
July 25th, 2017, 5:10 pm
21 participants so far. Although someone only did part one and not part 2. :O


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was me boo. I'm gonna do part 2 now.
:funny:

There's a 2nd person. 1st ballot has 29 but the 2nd one has 27.
XtinaReign
Reactions:

July 26th, 2017, 2:35 am

Ok done. Sorry but I gave the duet with beverly a 0 xD
User avatar
DQC Blessed
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5390
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 34

July 26th, 2017, 9:40 am

30 people have voted so far. :tellmemore:
User avatar
DQC Blessed
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5390
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 34

July 27th, 2017, 5:41 am

35
User avatar
DQC Blessed
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5390
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 34

July 27th, 2017, 8:05 pm

Image
Locked