X6: Miguel has 7 hours to redeem himself

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
Razzi X SNS
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 4:15 pm

Darkchild wrote:
August 1st, 2017, 4:14 pm

Also screw you BYC lol. Just a friendly reminder that you ain't shit lol
:rip:
Oh, baby, every morning there are mountains to climb

BYC My Mind
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 4:18 pm

Darkchild wrote:
There's fights in every single thread I can't take this anymore!!

And just a friendly reminder that you are basically the neighborhood gloryhole. Screwed and used up by background dancers and left for dead.

WalkAway
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 4:19 pm

Darkchild wrote:
There's fights in every single thread I can't take this anymore!!

CHOKING :rip:

LittleMonkey
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 4:44 pm

RingTheAlarm wrote:
August 1st, 2017, 3:28 am
Ok so Pink is getting the Vanguard award. Friend said he thinks Christina is performing but can't confirm 100%.

Tbh this wouldn't surprise me since she's releasing a new album

DQC Petty D.
Urbans @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 4:57 pm

Miguel is not even here no more and still got 2 hit threads.

Xtinatic
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 5:00 pm

Xiggity wrote:
August 1st, 2017, 2:23 pm
You got played! He whispered sweet nothings to get that pussy! :laugh:
OMG he didn't even have to, she gladly gives it up for free
just take me anywhere, take me anywhere...anywhere away with you!

Crystal Whore r e p
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 5:04 pm

PINK!?!??!?!? What the FUCK? Which video of hers is iconic Sit down, shitTV

-M-
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 5:08 pm

Chastity McFucknuggets wrote:
I just want to say I don't like your new S/N.. It's very try-hard and annoying. Please go back to being a Crystal WHORE.
*Your foes list has been updated successfully.*

#1 Christina Aguilera fan on here, DO NOT come for her cuz I'll come for you if you do. Consider it a warning.

GonzaXtina
Fan @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 5:10 pm

What happened ?

Christian
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 5:23 pm

Must be a really sad lonely person I guess

NIGHTMARE ⬆️
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 5:28 pm

Maybe if you went and got yourself some dick and stopped being so fucking bitter all the time, you'd have better things to do than type out these ridiculous forum conspiracy theories.

Christian
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 5:39 pm

I'm glad that thing doesn't post here anymore and that I played a part in throwing the trash out :music:

HeX MΔR∇ΣL
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 5:39 pm

NIGHTMARE wrote:
Maybe if you went and got yourself some dick and stopped being so fucking bitter all the time, you'd have better things to do than type out these ridiculous forum conspiracy theories.

ROK hasn't visited their cities yet

happydan
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 5:43 pm

DQC wrote:
August 1st, 2017, 4:57 pm
Miguel is not even here no more and still got 2 hit threads.

Good sis is like Olenna Tyrell, creating mess with her last breath :funny:

impossible69
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 6:08 pm

makes sense that RCA bought the vanguard award for pink, maybe they can buy it for xtina next year to promote the tour

ziggy
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 6:11 pm

NIGHTMARE wrote:
says the guy that gets so deep in his feelings over comic book character/movies that he dresses up like them and treats them like they're family members, so if anyone says anything about them they're permanently on ha shitlist. :funny:

i'm probably the least bitter person on X.red. This is just an "attack" peeps have come up with to make themselves feel better. TBH, I'm cool, confident, and a lot of what I type goes so far over peeps' heads that they usually get mad @ me for making them feel inadequate. :cry:

deal with it. Honestly. This thread had nothing to do w/ you and you jumped in here because nobody cared about your own hanger-on dumb thread/attempt @ attention. Get it together.

WalkAway
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 6:25 pm

NIGHTMARE ⬆️
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 6:33 pm

ziggy wrote:
NIGHTMARE wrote:
says the guy that gets so deep in his feelings over comic book character/movies that he dresses up like them and treats them like they're family members, so if anyone says anything about them they're permanently on ha shitlist. :funny:

i'm probably the least bitter person on X.red. This is just an "attack" peeps have come up with to make themselves feel better. TBH, I'm cool, confident, and a lot of what I type goes so far over peeps' heads that they usually get mad @ me for making them feel inadequate. :cry:

deal with it. Honestly. This thread had nothing to do w/ you and you jumped in here because nobody cared about your own hanger-on dumb thread/attempt @ attention. Get it together.

DEAD at you thinking anyone on an online forum is on my "shit" list. This is the exact shit I'm talking about sis. All you do is sit up here dreaming up forum conspiracy theories, alliances, and "shit lists" that don't exist. You stay acting like you're a permanent contestant on Big Brother. It's really not that deep.

This Miguel shit is stale. He's gone, he did what he did, he's not coming back anytime soon. It's disturbing that you and others have failed to move the fuck on. Miguel and I are not friends. At the most, he was someone who enjoyed interacting with from time to time on this forum but we were never FRIENDS. In fact, there's about two people on this forum that I consider friends and even THEN I use that term loosely.

People call you bitter because that's exactly what you are. You are always SOUR about something and you suck the fun and humor out of every thread you take part in. It's not because you "make people mad" or whatever delusional nonsense you've conjured up in that paranoid head of yours. It's because you're SOUR and no one understands why. It's not us, it's you sis. Don't be the Taylor Swift of X.Red.Get it together gurl. :music:

FreeakdioN
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 6:37 pm

NIGHTMARE wrote:
ziggy wrote:

DEAD at you thinking anyone on an online forum is on my "shit" list. This is the exact shit I'm talking about sis. All you do is sit up here dreaming up forum conspiracy theories, alliances, and "shit lists" that don't exist. You stay acting like you're a permanent contestant on Big Brother. It's really not that deep.

This Miguel shit is stale. He's gone, he did what he did, he's not coming back anytime soon. It's disturbing that you and others have failed to move the fuck on. Miguel and I are not friends. At the most, he was someone who enjoyed interacting with from time to time on this forum but we were never FRIENDS. In fact, there's about two people on this forum that I consider friends and even THEN I use that term loosely.

People call you bitter because that's exactly what you are. You are always SOUR about something. It's not because you "make people mad" or whatever delusional nonsense you've conjured up in that paranoid head of yours. It's because you're SOUR and no one understands why. It's not us, it's you sis. Don't be the Taylor Swift of X.Red.Get it together gurl. :music:

Funny. Cause I think you have some sort of disturbing diagnos, cause of the way you act. And I work with a lot of kids with different type of diagnos.

ziggy
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 6:43 pm

NIGHTMARE wrote:

People call you bitter because that's exactly what you are. You are always SOUR about something. It's not because you "make people mad" or whatever delusional nonsense you've conjured up in that paranoid head of yours. It's because you're SOUR and no one understands why. It's not us, it's you sis. Don't be the Taylor Swift of X.Red.Get it together gurl. :music:
"topic's stale. he's disturbed. he doesn't care. er, why does he keep posting?"

"i don't know, sis. just smile. maybe, he'll leave us alone."

:funny:

Crystal Whore r e p
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 6:53 pm

-M- wrote:
August 1st, 2017, 5:08 pm
I just want to say I don't like your new S/N.. It's very try-hard and annoying. Please go back to being a Crystal WHORE.

Code: Select all

Hey! You've reached Crystal's voicemail. Leave a message after the beep!

NIGHTMARE ⬆️
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 7:03 pm

FreeakdioN wrote:
NIGHTMARE wrote:

Funny. Cause I think you have some sort of disturbing diagnos, cause of the way you act. And I work with a lot of kids with different type of diagnos.
You should be working with a grammar teacher

BYC My Mind
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 7:10 pm

You're welcome Walky

HeX MΔR∇ΣL
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 7:32 pm

NIGHTMARE wrote:
August 1st, 2017, 7:03 pm
FreeakdioN wrote:

You should be working with a grammar teacher

Sweden has, the best grammar. /FreeakdioN

Crystal Whore r e p
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 7:38 pm

Are you bitches still talking about this? Get over it.

marcelo. CURSED
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 7:42 pm

This mess was cute in the first day, now it's just boring.

Stop taking pride in being an asshole. ✋

Gulldén
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 7:55 pm

Y'all still talking about Miguel? Ladies, stop beating the dead horse (or llama in this case), because it's going nowhere.

peggyboo69
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 9:05 pm

The whole exchanges in this thread.

Pretty Boy
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 9:20 pm

Y'all going on and on about NOTHING.
No one knows NOTHING.
We are getting NOTHING.

MartinE 가시나
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 9:34 pm

My fave part of this thread was @-M- randomly coming for @Chastity McFucknuggets.