X6: Miguel has 7 hours to redeem himself

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
Mal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 2:35 pm

this tinychat boycotted europeans btw /prince oberyn
👄👄👄

BYC My Mind
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 2:36 pm

NIGHTMARE wrote:
August 1st, 2017, 2:29 pm
Some of you truly have an unhealthy obsession and level of hatred for an online poster that you don't know and who's been gone from this forum for over a month. It's a little crippy tbh.
Name names Nighty. Walk Away wants mess. Give it to her.

HeX MΔR∇ΣL
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 2:46 pm

NIGHTMARE wrote:
Some of you truly have an unhealthy obsession and level of hatred for an online poster that you don't know and who's been gone from this forum for over a month. It's a little crippy tbh.

What's a "crippy"?

FreeakdioN
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 2:51 pm

HeX wrote:
August 1st, 2017, 2:46 pm
NIGHTMARE wrote:

What's a "crippy"?
Creepy. ....

ziggy
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 2:53 pm

NIGHTMARE wrote:
i can appreciate that he's y'all friend, but you can keep ur divisive white knighting, psychobabble all to yourselves. He posted bs (regardless of y'all thinking he had "good intentions" all evidence points to his pants being on fire...) knowing how fucking rabid Christina's fanbase is for info - that's not OK, especially when it gets turned around on her and peeps are all "Christina needs to redeem herself" or some horseshit. I mean he supposedly even sought out @jorge. for counsel on whether or not to share it w the board initially, and either before jorge could say "nope" or ignoring jorge's "nope" he posted it anyway... that reeks bad mojo. :noway:

y'all need to stop being so desperate for friends that you'll befriend and defend any so and so you meet over the Internet.

this is giving me extreme HHH debacle teas. :icant:

DNNY
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

janvinron wrote:
August 1st, 2017, 11:57 am
DNNY wrote:
August 1st, 2017, 10:05 am
Things are building up to grand battles & schemes on the show, sis, don't blame a bitch for being into it, specially on a Sunday night :tellmemore:
I'll switch channel if it's time for Dany's boring speech again. :rip:
it's the finale, I'm even willing to endure another Greyworm/Missandei sequence :icant:
Madonna / Beyoncé / Róisín Murphy /Grimes / St. Vincent / Years & Years / Arcade Fire/ Björk / Florence + the Machine/ twenty one pilots/ Halsey / Queens of the Stone Age / Christina Aguilera

BYC My Mind
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 2:54 pm

Okay Ziggy is out for the blood. Lets go.

Mal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 2:55 pm

ziggy wrote:
NIGHTMARE wrote:
i can appreciate that he's y'all friend, but you can keep ur divisive white knighting, psychobabble all to yourselves. He posted bs (regardless of y'all thinking he had "good intentions" all evidence points to his pants being on fire...) knowing how fucking rabid Christina's fanbase is for info - that's not OK, especially when it gets turned around on her and peeps are all "Christina needs to redeem herself" or some horseshit. I mean he supposedly even sought out @jorge. for counsel on whether or not to share it w the board initially, and either before jorge could say "nope" or ignoring jorge's "nope" he posted it anyway... that reeks bad mojo. :noway:

y'all need to stop being so desperate for friends that you'll befriend and defend any so and so you meet over the Internet.

I would agree with you if Nightmare and Miguel were actually friends, but I am sure deep inside, they loathe each other
👄👄👄

Dirrty
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 2:59 pm

Miguel deserves this dragging and even more

Personally we should organize a stans go in moment
our song is a slamming screen door
sneaking out late tapping on your window

REPUTATION | 11/10

ziggy
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 3:00 pm

Maleficent wrote:
August 1st, 2017, 2:55 pm
ziggy wrote:

I would agree with you if Nightmare and Miguel were actually friends, but I am sure deep inside, they loathe each other
the way they carry on on the forum is fake. It's obvious.

Mal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 3:04 pm

Nightmare is indeed very fake!
👄👄👄

Razzi X SNS
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 3:07 pm

Maleficent wrote:
August 1st, 2017, 2:35 pm
this tinychat boycotted europeans btw /prince oberyn
This spot on impression lmfao :icant:
Oh, baby, every morning there are mountains to climb

Jimmyboy MOD.
Urbans @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 3:15 pm

@ziggy

Why does it have to "be desperate for friends" by believing that Miguel did mean no harm? :ziggy: I mean, he wanted attention yes and he was seeking fot it when he decides to share something that turned out to be false. Believing this is just as valid as believing he made it all up as it dependa on your personal and biased opinion on him, so why the need to keep coming for those who disagree with you?

One could argue that the one seeking for attention by arguing against everything and everyone is not Miguel nor Nightmare nor the mods.

Just something to think about, and I know that IF you reply to this will be with a lengthy post, I feel I should tell you I won't read it nor reply.

ziggy
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 3:27 pm

oh, lookie @ peeps jumping up w/ their shields and hats and tap shoes trying to dance around Migs' bs and flip the script. :funny: Always gotta get ur $0.02 in a "hit thread" eh? :funny:

Crystal Whore r e p
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 3:40 pm

is Ziggy ever happy?

WalkAway
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 3:42 pm

ziggy wrote:
August 1st, 2017, 3:27 pm
oh, lookie @ peeps jumping up w/ their shields and hats and tap shoes trying to dance around Migs' bs and flip the script. :funny: Always gotta get ur $0.02 in a "hit thread" eh? :funny:

Ngl I kind of actually despise Miguela and her flaunting ass, but he did own up on camera to clarify what he heard and was speaking pretty reasonably. Hopefully the facade he put up was actually just that because he was in a dark place. I just hope his alleged news was minorly delayed and wasn't an outright lie that he got him taken advantage of :rip:

paulrivas88
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 3:46 pm

Miguel again? *rolleyes*

London.
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 3:47 pm

Nix wrote:
August 1st, 2017, 1:35 pm
I remember the good old days we could just message Gillbert on Myspace and get every last drop of boiling accurate tea...

Gaga ruined that for all of us, babe.

T!na
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 3:49 pm

Chastity McFucknuggets wrote:
is Ziggy ever happy?
when pigs fly, petal (Mother Moo and her private jet don't count) xxx

WalkAway
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 3:50 pm

London. wrote:
August 1st, 2017, 3:47 pm
Nix wrote:
August 1st, 2017, 1:35 pm
I remember the good old days we could just message Gillbert on Myspace and get every last drop of boiling accurate tea...

Gaga ruined that for all of us, babe.

So gaga is truly the source of TrollTine and all our problems since '08? Can't decide if am pissed or in shock at her power.

paulrivas88
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 3:51 pm

Chastity McFucknuggets wrote:
is Ziggy ever happy?
I dont think so :noway:

WalkAway
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 3:55 pm

Will Ariana release her fourth album since Lotus before X6 is released?

HeX MΔR∇ΣL
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 3:58 pm

Miguel is developing carpal tunnel syndrome writing out all those "friend" checks lmao Señor Pollo stays funding Miguel's world of lies and fallacies

HeX MΔR∇ΣL
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 4:00 pm

Jimmyboy wrote:
August 1st, 2017, 3:15 pm
@ziggy

Why does it have to "be desperate for friends" by believing that Miguel did mean no harm? :ziggy: I mean, he wanted attention yes and he was seeking fot it when he decides to share something that turned out to be false. Believing this is just as valid as believing he made it all up as it dependa on your personal and biased opinion on him, so why the need to keep coming for those who disagree with you?

One could argue that the one seeking for attention by arguing against everything and everyone is not Miguel nor Nightmare nor the mods.

Just something to think about, and I know that IF you reply to this will be with a lengthy post, I feel I should tell you I won't read it nor reply.

Gurl ...you know you'll read it, don't lie lol

BYC My Mind
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

Hex whats up baby daddy? You don't even speak to me around these parts anymore.

HeX MΔR∇ΣL
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 4:08 pm

BYC wrote:
Hex whats up baby daddy? You don't even speak to me around these parts anymore.

I hardly see you tbh...

Are you team Miguel or team Truth and Honor?

kunst
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 4:09 pm

Love the pot stirring.

BYC My Mind
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 4:11 pm

HeX wrote:

I hardly see you tbh...

Your "hardly see you" sounds like a bit of Mariah shade tbh...Im going to let you slide tho :kiss: I'm not on any team in this foolishness. I figured the girls would either read it and believe it OR NOT. I didn't know it would end up a do or die situation for these girls.

Darkchild
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 4:14 pm

There's fights in every single thread I can't take this anymore!!

Also screw you BYC lol. Just a friendly reminder that you ain't shit lol

HeX MΔR∇ΣL
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2017, 4:15 pm

BYC wrote:
August 1st, 2017, 4:11 pm
HeX wrote:

I hardly see you tbh...

Your "hardly see you" sounds like a bit of Mariah shade tbh...Im going to let you slide tho :kiss: I'm not on any team in this foolishness. I figured the girls would either read it and believe it OR NOT. I didn't know it would end up a do or die situation for these girls.

Equating me to Mariah IS SHADE!!! Reported :music:

Anyway you're never in a Marvel thread and you didn't come into my last thread I opened and you also haven't been in After Dark where I posted my dick pics ...so I thought you were done with me