Save My Favorite Xtina.Red Member: Round 9 [DETOUR] -- ROUND OVER!

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
HeX MΔR∇ΣL
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 11th, 2017, 12:57 pm

My curse is already working I see....

D'Avi G O L
Urbans @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 11th, 2017, 12:58 pm

[center]WHAT IS THE TRUTH!?!?![/center]
GOL / G.O.L. [gee-oh-el or, often, gol] Gagging out loud; Giggling out loud: used as a response to something funny or throw the slightest of shade to a rather dull comment.

Avi By: dinvy

DNNY
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 11th, 2017, 1:00 pm

@Maleficent baby you have my votes, for ever, don't worry boo

I have an obligation tho, Crystal sis, I still owe you a first vote for the next round :music:
Madonna / Beyoncé / Róisín Murphy /Grimes / St. Vincent / Years & Years / Arcade Fire/ Björk / Florence + the Machine/ twenty one pilots/ Halsey / Queens of the Stone Age / Christina Aguilera

KGBCA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 11th, 2017, 1:04 pm

WalkAway wrote: Not jimmy vs KGBCA :rip:
There is no Jimmy vs. anyone. It's Jimmy against himself. He's always starting fights, for no reason. :noway:

Razzi X stripped
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 11th, 2017, 1:06 pm

WalkAway wrote:
Martin wrote: Hmmm... Looking at the 2 that they're trying to eliminate in that Spreadsheet....

GOL not you acting like I needed to be discreet about conspiring to get Mal out. The Demons Royals rivalry is on full display lol. Probably like KGBCA trying to eliminate her competition. Am not even in the game!
Honestly this is true. Demons x Royals have never traded votes in this game. I know there are outliers like when I'll occasionally toss p.Lo one, and Prince Oberyn I helped like twice (tho he didn't reciprocate and now his ass is gone  :O). Ppl's preconceived voting habits weren't going to change anyway. Read the sheet and have a giggle :rip: 
Last edited by Razzi X stripped on May 11th, 2017, 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oh, baby, every morning there are mountains to climb

Razzi X stripped
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 11th, 2017, 1:07 pm

KGBCA wrote:
There is no Jimmy vs. anyone. It's Jimmy against himself. He's always starting fights, for no reason. :noway:

Jimmyboy 666
Urbans @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 11th, 2017, 1:07 pm

KGBCA wrote:
Rotf, and what were you doing here exactly? Oh that's right, accusing Mal of doing this for pity when he never accused you.

But keep on pretending, sis :)

London. CORRUPT
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 11th, 2017, 1:08 pm

CACKLING! Razzi sweating beneath her wig trying to downplay the mess. :hah:

KGBCA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 11th, 2017, 1:09 pm

Queen Razziberry wrote:
WalkAway wrote:
GOL not you acting like I needed to be discreet about conspiring to get Mal out. The Demons Royals rivalry is on full display lol. Probably like KGBCA trying to eliminate her competition. Am not even in the game!
Honestly this is true. Demons x Royals have never traded votes in this game. I know there are outliers like when I'll occasionally toss p.Lo one, and Prince Oberyn I helped like twice (tho he didn't reciprocate and now his ass is gone  :O). Ppl's voting habits weren't going to change anyway. Read the sheet and have a giggle :rip: 
First of all, I don't really consider myself in one of the cliques. I'm one of the Chart Qweens that are left which is why I constantly vote for you. I have not voted for dingy and even wrote about her in the PM thing of Lord's and I have NOT voted for Crystal at all. I have voted for Male, Martin, Prince, and most importantly Tina in the past. Hex always have my top two votes. So, yeah, not doing this click thing. :roll:

KGBCA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 11th, 2017, 1:10 pm

Jimmyboy wrote:
KGBCA wrote:

Rotf, and what were you doing here exactly? Oh that's right, accusing Mal of doing this for pity when he never accused you.

But keep on pretending, sis :)
Out of curiosity, has Mal posted the actual PM he received and the screenshot of the excel file attached?

Razzi X stripped
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 11th, 2017, 1:12 pm

KGBCA wrote:
Queen Razziberry wrote:

Honestly this is true. Demons x Royals have never traded votes in this game. I know there are outliers like when I'll occasionally toss p.Lo one, and Prince Oberyn I helped like twice (tho he didn't reciprocate and now his ass is gone  :O). Ppl's voting habits weren't going to change anyway. Read the sheet and have a giggle :rip: 
First of all, I don't really consider myself in one of the cliques. I'm one of the Chart Qweens that are left which is why I constantly vote for you. I have not voted for dingy and even wrote about her in the PM thing of Lord's and I have NOT voted for Crystal at all. I have voted for Male, Martin, Prince, and most importantly Tina in the past. Hex always have my top two votes. So, yeah, not doing this click thing. :roll:
I said there were outliers

D'Avi G O L
Urbans @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 11th, 2017, 1:15 pm

HeX wrote: My curse is already working I see....
Okay Zaddy work that hex :icant: 
GOL / G.O.L. [gee-oh-el or, often, gol] Gagging out loud; Giggling out loud: used as a response to something funny or throw the slightest of shade to a rather dull comment.

Avi By: dinvy

Razzi X stripped
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 11th, 2017, 1:18 pm

London. wrote: CACKLING! Razzi sweating beneath her wig trying to downplay the mess. :hah:
Am outside on the tail-end of my lunch hour catching this cool weather + sipping on a srsly delicious iced tea! Feeling zen AF  

Crystal
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 11th, 2017, 1:24 pm

Queen Razziberry wrote:
London. wrote: CACKLING! Razzi sweating beneath her wig trying to downplay the mess. :hah:
Am outside on the tail-end of my lunch hour catching this cool weather + sipping on a srsly delicious iced tea! Feeling zen AF  

How's work going? I had a MESS of a day today. I tried to make a problematic client leave but he wouldn't. Urgh. 

Mal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 11th, 2017, 1:26 pm

You leave me no choice.

👄👄👄

Mal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 11th, 2017, 1:28 pm

Here's the excel sheet link if you all are interested.
👄👄👄

Mal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 11th, 2017, 1:28 pm

Yall should delete the sheet by the way. For obvious reasons.
👄👄👄

Aioros OMEGA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 11th, 2017, 1:29 pm

Maleficent wrote: You leave me no choice.

Damn!! 
Last edited by Aioros OMEGA on May 11th, 2017, 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WalkAway
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 11th, 2017, 1:29 pm

My Photoshop skills are not this good unfortunately :icant:. Music or AguileraFan explain yourself!

La Stupenda
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 11th, 2017, 1:30 pm

Do i vote? Is it over? What?

Ramon X I I I
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 11th, 2017, 1:35 pm

I'm trying to help everyone, and I'm going to continue like this.
🌻

KGBCA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 11th, 2017, 1:35 pm

Is it a special formatting thing to make the recipients section italicized on your screen sis? When I read the message, it's straight font with no special formatting. Also, there's a space between the subject line and the Sent line. And then two spaces between the Recipient section and the body of the message. Maybe I'm just trippin. Who knows.
Last edited by KGBCA on May 11th, 2017, 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tina ♕♛
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 11th, 2017, 1:36 pm

Maleficent wrote: You leave me no choice.

:icant: 
:heart: avi made by dinvy :heart:

MartinE 가시나
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 11th, 2017, 1:37 pm

Just wanna give a heads up, as a good Samaritan. The creator's full name is on display through that Google excel sheet, so I would delete it ASAP. :noway:

Razzi X stripped
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 11th, 2017, 1:40 pm

Martin wrote: Just wanna give a heads up, as a good Samaritan. The creator's full name is on display through that Google excel sheet, so I would delete it ASAP. :noway:
:rip: :roll:

jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 11th, 2017, 1:41 pm

Jesus Fucking Christ, what a mess you bitches have made.
See, I've been having me a real good time
And it feels so nice to know I'm gonna be alright
So please don't take my feelings...

BYC My Mind
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 11th, 2017, 1:41 pm

[center]Image[/center]

WalkAway
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 11th, 2017, 1:42 pm

Martin wrote: Just wanna give a heads up, as a good Samaritan. The creator's full name is on display through that Google excel sheet, so I would delete it ASAP. :noway:
Death at Mal leaking X.Red names, PMs, photoshops, etc and still playing the victim :icant:  Who sent her that photshopped PM because I did not send that PM!

Razzi X stripped
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 11th, 2017, 1:42 pm

And with that, we inch ever so closer to our first Diamond certified thread of the season!! Mods lock & exhibit in Legendary Moments gallery fat. This round was art.

WalkAway
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 11th, 2017, 1:44 pm

KGBCA wrote: Is it a special formatting thing to make the recipients section italicized on your screen sis? When I read the message, it's straight font with no special formatting. Also, there's a space between the subject line and the Sent line. And then two spaces between the Recipient section and the body of the message. Maybe I'm just trippin. Who knows.
Oop that PM is a fraud! Death at Mal playing the victim and it's false!