[NEW] Christina in the backdrop of Ricky Martin's show

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
peggyboo69
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 6th, 2017, 8:32 pm

Elrond wrote:
peggyboo69 wrote:
You can kiss that album goodbye.

what makes you say that :nc: Are you saying "finishing touches" was a fraud? :nc:

Nope. If she were to appropriate black culture come next album that album wouldn't see the light of the day. If Lotus was a still birth then X6 is an abortion.
Lord
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 6th, 2017, 10:11 pm

It's just a fucking back drop FFS. She will not get backlash.
Xtina: Ready for #LiberationTour?
Me: WE ARE!! ARE YOU??
Xtina: 😝😎🧐🤔🙅GAME FACE- ON.

https://image.ibb.co/iMoEFp/IMG_3054.png
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmevtz4lSuc/
brian777
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 6th, 2017, 10:25 pm

She needa record the song again... The vocals really didn't sound like her now
Cersei Lannister ·⚜·♚·⚜·
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 6th, 2017, 10:37 pm

Are SJW like @D'Avi aware of the huge damage your "fight" does on people you attack for this kind of nosense? Thanks to you and people like you, Trump sits at the White House. You all sound like that poor soul Shia LeBouf saying "he will not divide us" but "dividing us" himself and alienating people.

Be as liberal as you want to be and let PEOPLE do whatever they want. Wearing dreadlocks or being blonde or whatever.
Edo1993
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 7th, 2017, 1:51 am

The dreads look good on her btw
HeX MΔR∇ΣL
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 7th, 2017, 2:11 am

moralistic wrote:
Sofia.Aguilera wrote:

Shut up! Dreadlocks is not an "African-American" thing. That hairstyle already existed in India and other parts of Asia, even before ancient Egypt wore it.

lol calm down.  where did i say they weren't? yes, origins trace back to greece, india, asia, aztec, etc., but please point me in the historical direction of american whites/anglo's origins? 

Well there's Celtics and Vikings ..Norse
Smooth
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 7th, 2017, 2:15 am

Ummm since when do white people not have dreadlocks? I've seen plenty of them especially at beaches.
janvinron
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 7th, 2017, 2:20 am

Everything is cultural appropriation and/or racism omg.
Christina Aguilera
G-Dragon
Song Mino
Alex Turner
Martiney siren
Q U E E N
Q U E E N
Reactions:

April 7th, 2017, 2:22 am

Ok, but she already wore this wig like 3 years ago, so if no one cared then, no one will care now... It's not like her audience has gotten bigger.
Kitana ROSALÍA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 7th, 2017, 2:24 am

peggyboo69 wrote:
Elrond wrote:

what makes you say that :nc: Are you saying "finishing touches" was a fraud? :nc:

Nope. If she were to appropriate black culture come next album that album wouldn't see the light of the day. If Lotus was a still birth then X6 is an abortion.
Omg
London. HOEdon
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

April 7th, 2017, 9:17 am

Lord wrote: It's just a fucking back drop FFS. She will not get backlash.

Thank you.  Good God and I didn't even recognize that they were dreds. :awk:

Y'all need to chill for real.
Avi
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 7th, 2017, 12:22 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE this look
JACQS
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 7th, 2017, 12:29 pm

People are pathetic ....

Enviado de meu Moto G Play usando Tapatalk

Fighter since august 28, 2003
Crystal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 7th, 2017, 1:55 pm

Lord Stark wrote: Are SJW like @D'Avi aware of the huge damage your "fight" does on people you attack for this kind of nosense? Thanks to you and people like you, Trump sits at the White House. You all sound like that poor soul Shia LeBouf saying "he will not divide us" but "dividing us" himself and alienating people.

Be as liberal as you want to be and let PEOPLE do whatever they want. Wearing dreadlocks or being blonde or whatever.

Ignorant and shameful comment. 

Elrond
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 7th, 2017, 2:00 pm

i think i would give an entertainer like Christina a pass, but dreads on white people are kinda weird especially when Black people actually get treated differently for having natural hair styles
AguileraArmy
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 7th, 2017, 2:06 pm

get a grip you pathetic cunts
D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 7th, 2017, 2:10 pm

Lord Stark wrote: Are SJW like @D'Avi aware of the huge damage your "fight" does on people you attack for this kind of nosense? Thanks to you and people like you, Trump sits at the White House. You all sound like that poor soul Shia LeBouf saying "he will not divide us" but "dividing us" himself and alienating people.

Oh
GOL / G.O.L. [gee-oh-el or, often, gol] Gagging out loud; Giggling out loud: used as a response to something funny or throw the slightest of shade to a rather dull comment.

Avi By: MartinE
London. HOEdon
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

April 7th, 2017, 3:45 pm

Elrond wrote: i think i would give an entertainer like Christina a pass, but dreads on white people are kinda weird especially when Black people actually get treated differently for having natural hair styles

There's just so much goin on in your avi. :funny:
czr187
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 7th, 2017, 3:47 pm

Elrond wrote: i think i would give an entertainer like Christina a pass, but dreads on white people are kinda weird especially when Black people actually get treated differently for having natural hair styles

I still remember that meme that showed side by side articles where Zendaya was getting dragged for having them but Gaga was praised for the "edgy, cool hair style". :rip: 
ʎɹɔ oʇ ʇɟǝl sɹɐǝʇ ou
Elrond
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 7th, 2017, 3:55 pm

czr187 wrote:

I still remember that meme that showed side by side articles where Zendaya was getting dragged for having them but Gaga was praised for the "edgy, cool hair style". :rip: 

yup, and then there's this

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/app ... 1a6e08a7c3

:awk:
Crystal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 7th, 2017, 4:27 pm

AguileraArmy wrote: get a grip you pathetic cunts

I was wondering when your bigoted ass would show up

AguileraArmy
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 7th, 2017, 4:45 pm

Crystal Whore wrote:
AguileraArmy wrote: get a grip you pathetic cunts

people are just jel cause stuff always looks better on us white people !  :eek2:
Crystal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 7th, 2017, 4:50 pm

AguileraArmy wrote:
Crystal Whore wrote:

people are just jel cause stuff always looks better on us white people !  :eek2:

Reported for calling me white.
DNNY
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 7th, 2017, 4:58 pm

London. wrote:

I just noticed that, I'm SCREAMING! :funny:
Madonna / Beyoncé / Róisín Murphy /Grimes / St. Vincent / Years & Years / Arcade Fire/ Björk / Florence + the Machine/ twenty one pilots/ Halsey / Queens of the Stone Age / Christina Aguilera
DC10
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 7th, 2017, 5:08 pm

White people can't have dreadlocks now? Jesus fucking Christ.
LittleMonkey
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 7th, 2017, 6:08 pm

London. wrote:

I can't handle you making me notice that
Cersei Lannister ·⚜·♚·⚜·
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 7th, 2017, 6:43 pm

Crystal Whore wrote:

Ignorant and shameful comment. 

As I would expected an interesting or at least smart answer from you. Lol, what a waste of time. 
moralistic
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 7th, 2017, 7:47 pm

white supremacy aside, does this mean that the last pic of x in the white studded shirt she posted (with unicorn) is for something else?!
Cashmere
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 7th, 2017, 8:55 pm

Many of these so called SJWs are Marxists, not liberals. 
this ain't for the best, my reputation has never been worse / so he must like me for me / we can't make any promises, now can we babe / but you can make me a drink
Kitana ROSALÍA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 7th, 2017, 9:05 pm

Cashmere wrote:

Many of these so called SJWs are Marxists, not liberals. 

They don't even adhere to a specific political philosophy. It's just this extreme political correctness that's so prevalent amongst today's youth on top of being morons.

Not talking about D'Avi btw, just a generalization of SJW's.