[NEW] Christina in the backdrop of Ricky Martin's show

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
London. TOPdon
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

April 6th, 2017, 6:12 pm

:rip: @ light and Oreos
Mack. McFlyyy
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 6th, 2017, 6:56 pm

SanelyInsane wrote:
D'Avi wrote:

I mean if that's what ya'll think.

Remind me to keep Chrissy Tea to myself. 

You're welcome for the Whitney Gate and Zoo Corporate Performance tea :arrow: 
Oh so this is why you feel it gives you a right to troll her in every thread you enter. Yeah keep your dirtbag tea.
:funny:
Right! Keep your stale unsweetened tea. :arrow:
love&music
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 6th, 2017, 7:01 pm

Ricky is so hot.
BeautifulGarbage
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 6th, 2017, 7:02 pm

Cashmere wrote:
SanelyInsane wrote:

:love:
Hmm... she looks like a demon. 
Welp.  :funny:
Sofia.Aguilera
Reactions:

April 6th, 2017, 7:09 pm

Silence. wrote:
moralistic wrote:

lol calm down.  where did i say they weren't? yes, origins trace back to greece, india, asia, aztec, etc., but please point me in the historical direction of american whites/anglo's origins? 
I wasn't aware Christina was of Asian or Egyptian descent.
Yeah just because she's white, she can't wear dreadlocks. Right? Blacks are very vocal when it comes to owning dreadlocks as if they originated it.
D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 6th, 2017, 7:11 pm

Sofia.Aguilera wrote:
Silence. wrote:

I wasn't aware Christina was of Asian or Egyptian descent.
Yeah just because she's white, she can't wear dreadlocks. Right? Blacks are very vocal when it comes to owning dreadlocks as if they originated it.
No they they can't. Deal with it.
GOL / G.O.L. [gee-oh-el or, often, gol] Gagging out loud; Giggling out loud: used as a response to something funny or throw the slightest of shade to a rather dull comment.

Avi By: MartinE
Sofia.Aguilera
Reactions:

April 6th, 2017, 7:13 pm

D'Avi wrote:
Sofia.Aguilera wrote:

Ignorant

[youtube]jDlQ4H0Kdg8[/youtube]
Last edited by Sofia.Aguilera on April 6th, 2017, 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 6th, 2017, 7:13 pm

Mack. wrote:
SanelyInsane wrote:

Oh so this is why you feel it gives you a right to troll her in every thread you enter. Yeah keep your dirtbag tea.
Providing SnapChat video of the actual Whitney Tribute before she performed it in front of a crowd and before you guys got the video is stale Tea?!?!

Okay Homo in The Cupboard.
GOL / G.O.L. [gee-oh-el or, often, gol] Gagging out loud; Giggling out loud: used as a response to something funny or throw the slightest of shade to a rather dull comment.

D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 6th, 2017, 7:14 pm

Sofia.Aguilera wrote:
D'Avi wrote:

Ignorant

And you will deal

DirrtyCali
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 6th, 2017, 7:16 pm

I don't think Christina will get any backlash from wearing dreadlocks. I mean she was known for her dreads/braids back in the day plus we all know she is loved by the black community. Plus I doubt people will say anything about her Arabian jewelry when she is known for genie which has always had the middle eastern sound.
Sofia.Aguilera
Reactions:

April 6th, 2017, 7:20 pm

D'Avi wrote:
Sofia.Aguilera wrote:

Ignorant

And you will deal
No I will not deal with your ignorance.
D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 6th, 2017, 7:21 pm

DirrtyCali wrote: I don't think Christina will get any backlash from wearing dreadlocks. I mean she was known for her dreads/braids back in the day plus we all know she is loved by the black community. Plus I doubt people will say anything about her Arabian jewelry when she is known for genie which has always had the middle eastern sound.
No one will say anything because no one will see this.

If she actually did this for the public to see for her music you bet she will be dragged for it. 

D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 6th, 2017, 7:22 pm

Sofia.Aguilera wrote:
D'Avi wrote:

And you will deal
No I will not deal with your ignorance.
Cute for you then

SanelyInsane
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 6th, 2017, 7:25 pm

D'Avi wrote:
DirrtyCali wrote: I don't think Christina will get any backlash from wearing dreadlocks. I mean she was known for her dreads/braids back in the day plus we all know she is loved by the black community. Plus I doubt people will say anything about her Arabian jewelry when she is known for genie which has always had the middle eastern sound.

If she actually did this for the public to see for her music you bet she will be dragged for it. 
No, she wouldn't.

Pepsi 2006 commercial anyone?
SanelyInsane
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 6th, 2017, 7:28 pm

Anyways, if her glam squad came this hard for a backdrop video, I can only imagine how hard they're going to come for the new era. :icant:

I'm glad she found King Appleton and Etienne.
D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 6th, 2017, 7:29 pm

SanelyInsane wrote:
D'Avi wrote:

No, she wouldn't.

She was dragged for that too and her stripped era. Except then people didn't have the outlets we have now to Voice our concerns.

If X pulled any sort of dread, corn rolls, darkening of skin, and speaking in an AAVE...she WOULD be dragged for it.

Luckily X has come past that and I don't think she'd ever pull those stunts again.

SanelyInsane
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 6th, 2017, 7:31 pm

D'Avi wrote:
SanelyInsane wrote:

No, she wouldn't.

She was dragged for that too and her stripped era. Except then people didn't have the outlets we have now to Voice our concerns.

If X pulled any sort of dread, corn rolls, darkening of skin, and speaking in an AAVE...she WOULD be dragged for it.

Luckily X has come past that and I don't think she'd ever pull those stunts again.
No, she didn't and she wouldn't.
D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 6th, 2017, 7:34 pm

SanelyInsane wrote:
D'Avi wrote:

I believe QuEn is smart enough not to, but be warned if she does. Her ass would be dragged for it by the black community.

Don't confuse Appreciation with Appropriation sis.

Light and Oreos :kiss:

Crystal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

she gets dragged for the Stripped era now too though. What she did was very questionable (in terms of darkening her skin, wearing dreads & cornrows and speaking in ebonics) It's so bizarre to think it actually happened :funny:
Mack. McFlyyy
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

D'Avi wrote:
Mack. wrote:

Providing SnapChat video of the actual Whitney Tribute before she performed it in front of a crowd and before you guys got the video is stale Tea?!?!

We were going to see it anyway... u got lucky, u aint no insider...stop acting like we owe u something hoe cuz we don't. 
SanelyInsane
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 6th, 2017, 7:36 pm

D'Avi wrote:
SanelyInsane wrote:

I believe QuEn is smart enough not to, but be warned if she does. Her ass would be dragged for it by the black community.

Don't confuse Appreciation with Appropriation sis.

Light and Oreos :kiss:
No, she wouldn't.
D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 6th, 2017, 7:36 pm

Mack. wrote:
D'Avi wrote:

We were going to see it anyway... u got lucky, u aint no insider...stop acting like we owe u something hoe cuz we don't. 
I haven't claimed to be insider sis, but that didn't keep you from hitting my inbox :fan:

moralistic
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 6th, 2017, 7:38 pm

lol here we go again having to explain cultural appropriation, white supremacy, hollywood's cultural exploitation...

i'm going to step back from this out of the sake of my own well-being and sip my tea.

on the bright side, at least the dialogue is happening and we got some sort of new tea.

and lol at that video of an isolated, mishandled, and "reverse racism" bullshit incident at sfsu (my alma matter btw where i majored in ethnic studies). i'm not even going to waste my time rebuting the ignorance.
Kitana diva
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 6th, 2017, 7:50 pm

Appropriate my Middle Eastern culture all you want, queen :love: 
Ramon X I I I
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 6th, 2017, 7:55 pm

Calm, girls :kiss:
Elrond
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 6th, 2017, 8:13 pm

at this point i wouldn't care if Christina came out in fuckin blackface as long as she releases some damn music and videos FOR HER OWN DAMN FANS wtf
Mack. McFlyyy
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 6th, 2017, 8:13 pm

D'Avi wrote:
Mack. wrote:

I haven't claimed to be insider sis, but that didn't keep you from hitting my inbox :fan:
peggyboo69
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 6th, 2017, 8:14 pm

Elrond wrote: at this point i wouldn't care if Christina came out in fuckin blackface as long as she releases some damn music and videos FOR HER OWN DAMN FANS wtf
You can kiss that album goodbye.
Elrond
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 6th, 2017, 8:17 pm

peggyboo69 wrote:
Elrond wrote: at this point i wouldn't care if Christina came out in fuckin blackface as long as she releases some damn music and videos FOR HER OWN DAMN FANS wtf
You can kiss that album goodbye.
what makes you say that :nc: Are you saying "finishing touches" was a fraud? :nc:
AintNoOtherMe
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 6th, 2017, 8:28 pm

I honestly  didn't know that white people were not allowed  to have dreadlocks.  :confused: