And so we're back, from outer space!

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 6th, 2017, 11:01 pm

Never have I felt before like I just wanted to give up on this board and this whole endeavor. Not even joking. The extensions enabled yesterday, the Thanks for Posts and the @mentions broke HAVOC on the board. I lost access to the administration panel, I lost access to the site completely, and there was absolutely nothing I did that helped at all. 

Then I went and posted on the support board, and someone from there was kind enough to help me put things back together, which took about 4 hours of his time and $20 from my pocket.

I get that sometimes things are not entirely to your liking. I get it. I know sometimes you're not happy with something being removed, a color being changed, a text editor not having all the options you like or something being added, but please stop to consider the amount of time and effort that I'm putting into this site, with absolutely no financial reward whatsoever, and then, if you still must, complain. I'm tired, you guys. On a previous thread that I opened today (with a different username, since I couldn't use this one), someone commented to say "what a flop idea to update during Superbowl #fail." I flipped them off and told them to go fuck themselves. Legit, I cannot. 

I woke up today around 7am, and got to work trying to fix this. I got late to work today because of that, and mostly focused on this throughout the day, to the overall detriment of my work day. So please, remember this is all on me, and whenever this breaks, I'm the one who has to fix it, and I have very little know-how on any of that. 

jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 6th, 2017, 11:05 pm

- I've removed the Thanks for Posts and @mentions extensions. They will not be coming back unless they are official releases. No more beta or alpha extensions. This is the forum. Take it or by all means, PM me and I will delete your account in a second. 
- I've changed the colors for this style of the board. I've removed as much of the pure white as possible and introduced darker shades of white and creme. It should be easier on your eyes. 
- I've added up/down arrows to the theme, as opposed to just the up arrow. It should appear in your desktop when you're scrolling, but it won't show up on mobile. Sorry about that. 
- I've updated the RULES section, since it had been taken away in the last upgrade, and I lost that file, so apologies if some of them are missing. I'm running on fumes here. 
- I've added TapATalk function back, but it genuinely might go away. The developers of that extension have written a horribly coded app and it breaks constantly. So be forewarned about that. 

jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 6th, 2017, 11:08 pm

Lastly, I've introduced a dark theme for those who wish to use it. Long-time users will remember it as a previous theme we had, but this time, it runs smoothly and with all the features intact. I will try and keep them running side by side, but please do realize that Milk, our current theme, is the one I'm mainly focused on. If there's something broken on it however, PM me. 

Before anyone asks though, the way that you access any of the editing features on a post (the quote, the edit, the report, etc) is by hovering over the empty area and they will appear (on desktop) or by pressing on the empty area and they will appear (on mobile). 

[center]If you wish to change to the dark theme, click here, [/center]
[center]& select "eles" under "My board style"[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 6th, 2017, 11:15 pm

[center]Milk remains our default theme. [/center]

[center]Image[/center]

London.
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 6th, 2017, 11:19 pm

Great job bringing us out of our Lotus era and into the flawless post era before the pregnancy. :icant:

XtinaDaily
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 6th, 2017, 11:23 pm

Looks great!
:fighter_cat:

dinvy ``
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 6th, 2017, 11:23 pm

Thank you so much for all your hard work!

kunst
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 6th, 2017, 11:24 pm

Thanks, jorge. I legit thought Lady Gaga had cursed us and broke our board.

We appreciate your time and effort. Any complaining regarding the board updates was strictly for feedback and was not meant negative towards you. :)

paato
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 6th, 2017, 11:25 pm

Thank you so much for keeping this site working! You are a gem <3

NIGHTMARE ⬆️
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 6th, 2017, 11:25 pm

Thank you for everything Jorge. You should really consider finding someone to help you share the burden of managing the technical aspects of this board. Maybe one of the mods. That way it doesn't feel like it's just you handling everything by yourself.

MartinE 가시나
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 6th, 2017, 11:26 pm

My ass is gonna be here banning anyone that tries to drag your effort.

jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 6th, 2017, 11:26 pm

kunst wrote: Thanks, jorge. I legit thought Lady Gaga had cursed us and broke our board.

We appreciate your time and effort. Any complaining regarding the board updates was strictly for feedback and was not meant negative towards you. :)
Well, there's feedback and genuine concerns or reports of an error/problem (all the stuff you said was great - I tried to implement most of it) are not a problem. I'm specifically talking about the ungrateful little cunts that go scurrying about being shady at any given shit that pops up around here. Or the "#fail" from earlier today, which really got me pissed off. 

I don't want you guys to think I don't want feedback. I really do. It's what keeps me on top of things. Everything that happened yesterday happened because the Little Minx or whatever topic wasn't working. That's where it all went wrong. I want the feedback. I want the comments. I just don't want people being bitchy and cunty because they didn't get their way or a feature they wanted didn't come thru for them. Ask nicely. It'll get you a lot further. 

Lydekane Da One
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 6th, 2017, 11:27 pm

Thank you Jorge!!

Sapphire
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 6th, 2017, 11:28 pm

that was the right time
so I didnt have to endure the endless Lady Gargoyle's performance threads and discussion

Sapphire
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 6th, 2017, 11:30 pm

OMG IKR
Thanks and Mentions caused all of this
Semi Lowato threads just farted

D'Avi G O L
Urbans @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 6th, 2017, 11:30 pm

You should start a gofundme for the board. So you at least have funds to draw from in such circumstances or upgrades.

But in all seriousness thank you for all your time, hard work, and your all.

We don't deserve it at all tbh.

Thank you Jorge :kiss:
GOL / G.O.L. [gee-oh-el or, often, gol] Gagging out loud; Giggling out loud: used as a response to something funny or throw the slightest of shade to a rather dull comment.

Avi By: dinvy

janvinron
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 6th, 2017, 11:31 pm

Nothing significant from any artist happened anyway.
Christina Aguilera
G-Dragon
Olenna Tyrell
Alex Turner

ThisCandyman27
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

:candyman_cat: :candyman_cat: Sis, I salute you. You r candyman
"God is preparing you for bigger and better things." - Shelly Kearns, 1991

SPM
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

Thank you for everything. You're amazing.

NIGHTMARE ⬆️
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 6th, 2017, 11:34 pm

Martin wrote: My ass is gonna be here banning anyone that tries to drag your effort.

I nominate you to be the person helping Godge out with technical issues. :arrow:

jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 6th, 2017, 11:35 pm

Back to basics: do you guys like the new dark theme?

Sapphire
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 6th, 2017, 11:36 pm

NIGHTMARE© wrote:
Martin wrote: My ass is gonna be here banning anyone that tries to drag your effort.

I nominate you to be the person helping Godge out with technical issues. :arrow:
yeah for being customer service who carely explained whats going on at the time

MartinE 가시나
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 6th, 2017, 11:37 pm

NIGHTMARE© wrote:

I nominate you to be permabanned.

But really, I do my best to help jorge, but in this particular instance the admins were the only ones unable to access the board. It was really messed up. :O

jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 6th, 2017, 11:38 pm

NIGHTMARE© wrote:

I don't know how much Martin may know of the technical issues, but he's already helping out in every possible Admin way possible. 

Tina
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 6th, 2017, 11:38 pm

I truly thought we were Cursetina'd and this board would be closed for good. Although a "thank" or @mention function would be awesome, it's obviously not worth investing even more of your hard-earned money or potentially losing this board altogether.

Know that you're appreciated for all your hard work.  :kiss_cat:

jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 6th, 2017, 11:39 pm

Tina wrote: I truly thought we were Cursetina'd and this board would be closed for good. Although a "thank" or @mention function would be awesome, it's obviously not worth any investing even more of your hard-earned money or potentially losing this board altogether.

Know that you're appreciated for all your hard work.  :kiss_cat:
I have faith they will be ported over, properly, officially, and with no issues, in the near future.

Until then, you ain't getting nothing /BYC. 

jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 6th, 2017, 11:40 pm

Also, this bit is only relevant to me, but I'm going to have a test board running on the server, alongside this one, where I will test any and everything that might get added to this board before I even try and put it live for you guys.

dinvy ``
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 6th, 2017, 11:41 pm

jorge. wrote: Back to basics: do you guys like the new dark theme?
i thought i would use it, but i like the default one better. milk v2

jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 6th, 2017, 11:43 pm

dinvy wrote:
jorge. wrote: Back to basics: do you guys like the new dark theme?
i thought i would use it, but i like the default one better. milk v2
YASSSSS
I genuinely prefer it as well, but enough people ask for one that it made sense to try and give it as an option. 

jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 6th, 2017, 11:44 pm

Also, Maleficent, we will be reopening registrations starting on Wednesday.

Update the Instagram accordingly :)