United States Presidential Election 2016 - Election Night

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
SanelyInsane
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 3:37 pm

kunst wrote:
Maleficent wrote: I am interested in your opinion btw. Do you think President Trump will be as radical as he seemed to be during the campaigns? Do you think he will repeal a lot of things, or was that just talk? I would love to believe that inside his heart he values some liberal sentiments and actions.
I think a lot is talk. Obamacare will go, but it was always going to be changed, he does plan on replacing it with something and keeping a lot of the good. But this will just be another place holder, imo, until we end up with Universal health care - even if it's decades away. I think LGBTQ rights won't drastically change. Things like bathroom laws maybe but not gay marriage. Let's not forget he's simply going to be at the will of his Republican advisors as he knows nothing about being President. Immigration laws were bound to change too but I don't think it'll be nearly as drastic as all the worst case scenarios but forward. But that all said, nobody knows bc HE doesn't even know. lol
Oh bb...

Do you not realize how much damaged the Republicans will do in the next two years? Trump will listen to the Republican party and do everything they tell him. Which is to basically destroy everything Obama did. Trump wants to be a 2-term President, the only way for him to do this is to become the Republican's party puppet.

We are fucked. A LOT can happen in 2 years.

I am so upset at all of this. I am tired of the Republicans pushing us back. Tired of these Republican Presidents fucking up EVERYTHING the Democratic President accomplished to only have another Democrat come in and fix everything the Republican fucked up and the cycle goes on.

SanelyInsane
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 3:42 pm

Enter The Circus wrote:I literally want to cry :( :noway: 

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/ ... tence.html
This is what I'm talking about. Just imagine all of the people he will surround himself with.

Watch him appoint Rudy Giuliani as well. :noway:

Maleficent
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 3:56 pm

Miguel wrote:Am aroused by @kunt's intelligence.
That one is mine. Dont. even. try. it. 

slut!
bitches aint got punchlines or flow // i have both and an empire also

Enter The Circus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 3:57 pm

SanelyInsane wrote:
Enter The Circus wrote:I literally want to cry :( :noway: 

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/ ... tence.html
This is what I'm talking about. Just imagine all of the people he will surround himself with.

Watch him appoint Rudy Giuliani as well. :noway:
The latest news has him considering Joe Arpaio for Head of Homeland Security.  That truly sends chills down my spine.  

Melissa
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 4:00 pm

Ugh Sarah Palin. 

velveta24
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 4:01 pm

He is going to burn this country to the ground before he is through. Effing Incompetent Sarah Palin if it was not so serious I would be laughing. Trump lacks knowledge and the sad thing is he is proud of his ignorance like bush. You just have to butter up his ego for you to manipulate and pasd your agenda. This is what some Americans want this is what they get I do not feel sorry for them whrn their jobs still not has come back and living pay check to pay check trump will get rid of that lets see if they will blame there beating stick and scapegoat Obama.

Maleficent
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 4:02 pm

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, Rudy Giuliani, Ben Carson, Newt Gingrich, Florida Gov. Rick Scott, and former Alaskan Gov. Sarah Palinare among the more high-profile individuals named on a shortlist of potential appointees leaked to several news outlets.
bitches aint got punchlines or flow // i have both and an empire also

Tina ملكة
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 4:06 pm

Maleficent wrote:New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, Rudy Giuliani, Ben Carson, Newt Gingrich, Florida Gov. Rick Scott, and former Alaskan Gov. Sarah Palinare among the more high-profile individuals named on a shortlist of potential appointees leaked to several news outlets.
All flops

Sammi
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 4:32 pm

PennyRae
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 4:36 pm

Oh man, this hurts. 

happydan
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 4:40 pm

Tina wrote:
TheCatacombs wrote:smh at this our reality? NO, dont give up fighting. Getting complacent and accepting sh1t doenst get anything done! Protest, go out naked, bring out pots, scream, sign petitions, spread the word but do whatever u can to take that idiot down
Yes, this is our reality. We live in a democracy and this is how it works. Your candidate lost. Stop whining.
People are entitled to whine all they want when the outcome of this democracy will have an impact on their daily lives for the next 4 years. This is not game in which your favorite lost and the only repercussion you'll see is feeling sad about it. This has real repercussions for every single person living in the country AND OUTSIDE as well. Sorry for this but stop being an insensitive bitch and let people vent.

I've got family living there, all citizens, all Colombian. And now I'm afraid people will feel entitled to discriminate against them because of their appearance and heritage just because Trump is president.

Dirrty
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 4:51 pm

Twenty1ne_Pilots wrote:
Dirrty wrote:Twenty1_Trumps is pressed af, go brush a stressed goat.
Haha that's funny. I didn't even vote for that orange Hitler... You of all people to tell anyone to brush a stress goat when you're the most negative person on this board.
Too bad my fanbase disagree with you.

I am very lovely and a good human being while you're being real ugly and probably with stinky armpits and bad breath.

Stay shook.
you took a polaroid of us

REPUTATION | 11/10

Crystal Whore r e p
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 4:53 pm

Maleficent wrote:New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, Rudy Giuliani, Ben Carson, Newt Gingrich, Florida Gov. Rick Scott, and former Alaskan Gov. Sarah Palinare among the more high-profile individuals named on a shortlist of potential appointees leaked to several news outlets.
I bet he'll give Omarosa a position too. She's been asslicking him since The Apprentice. Both seasons

STOPIT
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 4:55 pm

happydan wrote:
Tina wrote: Yes, this is our reality. We live in a democracy and this is how it works. Your candidate lost. Stop whining.
People are entitled to whine all they want when the outcome of this democracy will have an impact on their daily lives for the next 4 years. This is not game in which your favorite lost and the only repercussion you'll see is feeling sad about it. This has real repercussions for every single person living in the country AND OUTSIDE as well. Sorry for this but stop being an insensitive bitch and let people vent.

I've got family living there, all citizens, all Colombian. And now I'm afraid people will feel entitled to discriminate against them because of their appearance and heritage just because Trump is president.
This. Its not a game of Checkers or Monopoly. Real shit is at stake and we have no idea what trump is about. neither do the people who voted for him. lol. he could get in there and be completely Liberal. 

Crystal Whore r e p
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 4:58 pm

@Tina - the irony of you calling it a 'democracy'. I have a few questions:

1. Can the electoral college be considered as democratic? Hillary got more votes than Trump. If we were talking about democracy in its rawest sense, Hillary should have won.

2. Is protesting not part of democracy? Democracy literally means 'rule of the people'.

Tina ملكة
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 5:16 pm

Crystal Whore wrote:@Tina - the irony of you calling it a 'democracy'. I have a few questions:

1. Can the electoral college be considered as democratic? Hillary got more votes than Trump. If we were talking about democracy in its rawest sense, Hillary should have won.

2. Is protesting not part of democracy? Democracy literally means 'rule of the people'.
1. Democracy in its truest sense would refer to the popular vote, but absolute majority voting is flawed. The electoral system exists so presidents have broad appeal across the country and don't just pander to urban areas where populations are most dense. Of course, this system isn't perfect either. If I were you, I'd read more on the difference between the majority vote and plurality voting and maybe even the shortcomings of proportional representation.

2. I didn't say people can't protest, but there's literally a petition flying around to defy and overrule the outcome of the election, which would be absolutely disastrous if they somehow got their way.

PennyRae
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 5:19 pm

STOPIT wrote:
happydan wrote: People are entitled to whine all they want when the outcome of this democracy will have an impact on their daily lives for the next 4 years. This is not game in which your favorite lost and the only repercussion you'll see is feeling sad about it. This has real repercussions for every single person living in the country AND OUTSIDE as well. Sorry for this but stop being an insensitive bitch and let people vent.

This. Its not a game of Checkers or Monopoly. Real shit is at stake and we have no idea what trump is about. neither do the people who voted for him. lol. he could get in there and be completely Liberal. 
I saw a post that speculated that Trump is just a smart businessman from New York and he played the racist card cause he knew it would get him to the White House, but he's actually a (moderate) New York liberal.

I honestly never felt like he truly believed some of the shit he said/proposed, like abortion or gay rights. It doesn't excuse him though, cause he triggered the alt-right movement in the US and he's still ignorant and problematic.

If he played Republicans and he turns out to be a low-key liberal and doesn't follow through with any of his promises (like locking Hillary up), then they look like fools. If he actually sticks to his word and destroys everything, they look like fools.

ISlayForX
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 5:26 pm

How the candidate that wins the popular vote doesn't win an election is beyond me.

Dirrty
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 5:26 pm

Protests are very democratic as long as they respect the vote from the majority.

Unfortunately that didn't happen here in Brazil

But again, the electoral votes aren't very democratic per se :awk: you folks better show Trump y'all ain't playing, he's already backtracking and kissing Obama's ass just like I knew it would happen, he created a character to win the dumb american vote and it worked.

Next up he will give up on the wall thing, then give up on shutting down Obamacare...just sit down and watch.

REPUTATION | 11/10

Aioros OMEGA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 5:35 pm

Dirrty wrote:Protests are very democratic as long as they respect the vote from the majority.

Unfortunately that didn't happen here in Brazil

But again, the electoral votes aren't very democratic per se :awk: you folks better show Trump y'all ain't playing, he's already backtracking and kissing Obama's ass just like I knew it would happen, he created a character to win the dumb american vote and it worked.

Next up he will give up on the wall thing, then give up on shutting down Obamacare...just sit down and watch.
I do think the wall was just a lie to get votes. Obamacare on the other hand is something the GOP wants to repeal. Even if Trump changes his mind about Obamacare, the GOP in congress are going to do it. If that happens, I really don't see Trump vetoing that decision.

ISlayForX
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 5:36 pm

How the candidate that wins the popular vote doesn't win an election is beyond me.

Tina ملكة
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 5:38 pm

happydan wrote:
Tina wrote: Yes, this is our reality. We live in a democracy and this is how it works. Your candidate lost. Stop whining.

The meltdowns I'm seeing now are unlike anything I've seen before. People aren't just upset or worried, but they're overreacting to the point of being inconsolable. Sometimes, you need to tell someone when they're being immature. I imagine this behavior will persist for the next week or so, so I may just stay away from these threads or refrain from commenting.

And sis, I'm sure your family will be fine. I'm middle eastern and have been openly judged for my heritage even before this election.

Dirrty
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 5:42 pm

Dan, where does your family lives in US?

REPUTATION | 11/10

SanelyInsane
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 5:48 pm

Tina wrote:
Crystal Whore wrote:@Tina - the irony of you calling it a 'democracy'. I have a few questions:

1. Democracy in its truest sense would refer to the popular vote, but absolute majority voting is flawed. The electoral system exists so presidents have broad appeal across the country and don't just pander to urban areas where populations are most dense. Of course, this system isn't perfect either. If I were you, I'd read more on the difference between the majority vote and plurality voting and maybe even the shortcomings of proportional representation.

2. I didn't say people can't protest, but there's literally a petition flying around to defy and overrule the outcome of the election, which would be absolutely disastrous if they somehow got their way.
But candidates DO pander to certain areas only, the swing states. I mean, why not just let the people of Florida and Ohio vote and call it a day?

The Electoral College makes no sense. It does not make every American vote count. My dad voted for the first time since he became a US citizen in 1989, and he said after watching the results come in, "This is why I never bothered to vote because only people's vote from certain states matter."

Even a smart man like Stephen Colbert agrees...starts @ 7:10

[youtube]evVKFFL1iTs[/youtube]

DirrtyHancock
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 5:51 pm

PennyRae wrote:
STOPIT wrote: This. Its not a game of Checkers or Monopoly. Real shit is at stake and we have no idea what trump is about. neither do the people who voted for him. lol. he could get in there and be completely Liberal. 
I saw a post that speculated that Trump is just a smart businessman from New York and he played the racist card cause he knew it would get him to the White House, but he's actually a (moderate) New York liberal.

I honestly never felt like he truly believed some of the shit he said/proposed, like abortion or gay rights. It doesn't excuse him though, cause he triggered the alt-right movement in the US and he's still ignorant and problematic.

If he played Republicans and he turns out to be a low-key liberal and doesn't follow through with any of his promises (like locking Hillary up), then they look like fools. If he actually sticks to his word and destroys everything, they look like fools.
can you share that post please

SanelyInsane
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 5:54 pm

ISlayForX wrote:How the candidate that wins the popular vote doesn't win an election is beyond me.
It's crazy, isn't it?

Interesting enough, there have been 5 candidates in the history of our Presidential elections where the losing candidate won the popular vote. All 5 of them were DEMOCRATIC candidates. smh

PennyRae
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 6:10 pm

DirrtyHancock wrote:
PennyRae wrote:

can you share that post please
Not saying I agree with him, cause I do think Trump is racist. Just interesting to read. 

Dirrty
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 6:40 pm

PennyRae wrote:
DirrtyHancock wrote: can you share that post please
Not saying I agree with him, cause I do think Trump is racist. Just interesting to read. 

Beysically all my thoughts about Tramp.

REPUTATION | 11/10

kunst
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 6:52 pm

DarkXtina wrote:

Trump won 30 of the 50 states. The only reason she won the popular vote is because more people live in the Democratic states (California..New York...and Florida is basically split).The only larger state that is Republican is Texas. I say, whoever wins the most states should be President. She had a chance to win Iowa, Ohio, Florida, Wisconsin, North Carolina and so on, but she didn't. She lost the Presidency fair and square. 
Why does one states opinion matter more then the other? There are conservatives, moderates, and liberals in every single state. Individual voices are what matters, not living in the Midwest over the West Coast.

love&music
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 7:00 pm

We have to focus on the positive things now: Trump, like Hillary, is against the TPP, Trump, unlike Hillary, wants to respect Lybia and Syria soberanies,where thousands of innocent kids and families are dead, I hope he will keep his promise and don't destroy middle east like Obama and Bush did, we have to move on the drama and start to demand actions by the POTUS. 

I respect he financed his own campaign, he doesn't owes anything to the highest powers (poor Hillary) and he is a smart business man, so he can do great things to the USA and the world without being the puppet of Wall Street, banks, Saudi Arabia, the Rothchilds, etc. Im not defending him, Im trying to be realistic, Hillary-Bernie are past, he will be the president and us citizens have to live our own lives, be great citizens of the world, because Hillary wasn't  going to be the our fairy godmother like her stans were pretending and Trump is not the devil neither. 

Go out and live your life and try to be the best version of yourself. 
Last edited by love&music on November 10th, 2016, 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.