United States Presidential Election 2016 - Election Night

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
Locked
User avatar
jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5216
Joined: 20 February 2016
Location: Watching you...
Age: 29

November 6th, 2016, 4:06 pm

[center]Image[/center]

[center]VS[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]---------------------[/center]

[center]270 Electoral Votes to Win[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]---------------------[/center]

[center]Gentlemen, start your engines,[/center]
[center]and may the best woman[/center]
[center]WIN![/center]

User avatar
Death & Decay VIRGO
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3535
Joined: 25 February 2016
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

November 6th, 2016, 4:08 pm

I can't wait for Madam President to bust through that glass ceiling!

User avatar
DNNY
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4023
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 28

November 6th, 2016, 4:11 pm

Did Daddy Jorge delete the other thread? 
Madonna / Beyoncé / Róisín Murphy /Grimes / St. Vincent / Years & Years / Arcade Fire/ Björk / Florence + the Machine/ twenty one pilots/ Halsey / Queens of the Stone Age / Christina Aguilera

User avatar
KevinKardashian
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 296
Joined: 25 February 2016

November 6th, 2016, 4:13 pm

Clinton not going to jail over new email investigation.
I fell in love with Xtina in "I Turn To You".
She waved @ me in RSA when I snuck backstage & called her name.
I got into the same nightclub as her @ Hotel Sofitel in Morocco.
P.S. Simone was smashed & playfully bumped her hip against the bouncer. He did not look impressed!

User avatar
STOPIT
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1365
Joined: 29 February 2016
Location: USA

November 6th, 2016, 4:16 pm

KevinKardashian wrote:Clinton not going to jail over new email investigation.
They tried it tho.
Image

User avatar
CRUNK.
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 856
Joined: 25 February 2016
Location: Germany

November 6th, 2016, 4:16 pm

It does not matter who will win this election. Its going to be sad day for the US. In any case :(

User avatar
Death & Decay VIRGO
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3535
Joined: 25 February 2016
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

November 6th, 2016, 4:16 pm

I love the new banner, Jorge! :love:

User avatar
Prometheus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2006
Joined: 24 February 2016

November 6th, 2016, 4:19 pm

Trump is going to win.

Image

User avatar
HylinianFighter
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2159
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: New Orleans,LA

November 6th, 2016, 4:23 pm

Prometheus wrote:Trump is going to win.

Image
I will CACKLE so hard and move to Spain

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
"In order to effect great change, we need to look at how we can help those in our own communities as well as globally."
-Christina Maria Aguilera

User avatar
Xtina_Storm
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 751
Joined: 01 March 2016

November 6th, 2016, 4:23 pm

Fuck you Donald Trump. Now..
Image

User avatar
Keith2004
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1639
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: KIB, Rihanna Navy
Age: 30

November 6th, 2016, 4:26 pm

FBI is such a mess

Most emails were duplicates smh
They should have just waited
But they wanted to sway the election

Awesome thread and Banner Jorge

I'm gonna be a mess Tuesday night

User avatar
jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5216
Joined: 20 February 2016
Location: Watching you...
Age: 29

November 6th, 2016, 4:26 pm

DNNY wrote:Did Daddy Jorge delete the other thread? 
Nope.

User avatar
Tina
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 9143
Joined: 26 February 2016
Location: Pallet Town
Age: 24

November 6th, 2016, 4:26 pm

Not X.Red becoming Hillary.Red

Image

User avatar
jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5216
Joined: 20 February 2016
Location: Watching you...
Age: 29

November 6th, 2016, 4:26 pm

FBI Director Comey says agency stands by decision to not pursue case against Clinton

FBI Director James Comey told lawmakers on Sunday that after reviewing additional evidence, the agency has not changed its conclusion that there is not a case to bring against Hillary Clinton for how she handled classified materials through her private email server.
“Since my letter, the FBI investigative team has been working around the clock to process and review a large volume of emails from a device obtained in connection with an unrelated criminal investigation,” Comey said in the letter. “During that process we reviewed all of the communications that were to or from Hillary Clinton while she was Secretary of State. Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Secretary Clinton. I am very grateful to the professionals at the FBI for doing an extraordinary amount of high-quality work in a short period of time.”

User avatar
jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5216
Joined: 20 February 2016
Location: Watching you...
Age: 29

November 6th, 2016, 4:27 pm

Tina wrote:Not X.Red becoming Hillary.Red

Image
For the next week or so (assuming things go as planned on Tuesday night), yes it is. 
An all-black mourning banner is also easily done, but let's hope I don't have to make one.

User avatar
STOPIT
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1365
Joined: 29 February 2016
Location: USA

November 6th, 2016, 4:27 pm

CRUNK. wrote:It does not matter who will win this election. Its going to be sad day for the US. In any case :(
No, only if Drumf wins. Hillary will slay. All of the stuff they supposedly have against her is pretty much hogwash. She is being demonized for the very same things men in politics do all the time and go unscathed. I have yet to see anyone present anything to me that would make me bat an eye. Its all much ado about nothing. 
trumps rise is due to the fact that he talks simple. And all the simpletons don't feel intimidated by his basic speech style. He sounds like he does not have much "book-learnin'" much like George Bush did. He gets up on stage and talks for 90 minutes and says nothing of any substance and they stand down in front of him like he is effin' Michael Jackson because they are either too simple to notice the Emperor has no clothes, or they are so racist/xenophobic and they think he is their savior. UNFORTUNATELY, I don't think trump is truly a republican or a conservative and if he was to win, he would let all of these people down because I have a sick feeling that he knows how dumb his followers are and he is just saying what they want to hear to get in office because he wants to win and be the boss of America because we don't have a monarchy in order for him to be a king.

User avatar
DNNY
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4023
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 28

November 6th, 2016, 4:28 pm

jorge. wrote:
DNNY wrote:Did Daddy Jorge delete the other thread? 
Nope.
alright then, thanks for answering daddy :kiss:
Madonna / Beyoncé / Róisín Murphy /Grimes / St. Vincent / Years & Years / Arcade Fire/ Björk / Florence + the Machine/ twenty one pilots/ Halsey / Queens of the Stone Age / Christina Aguilera

User avatar
Tina
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 9143
Joined: 26 February 2016
Location: Pallet Town
Age: 24

November 6th, 2016, 4:29 pm

Might as well share this again :fan:

[youtube]k9xbokQO4M0[/youtube]

User avatar
DNNY
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4023
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 28

November 6th, 2016, 4:29 pm

Tina wrote:Not X.Red becoming Hillary.Red

Image
you'll have to deal, boo.
Madonna / Beyoncé / Róisín Murphy /Grimes / St. Vincent / Years & Years / Arcade Fire/ Björk / Florence + the Machine/ twenty one pilots/ Halsey / Queens of the Stone Age / Christina Aguilera

User avatar
Tina
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 9143
Joined: 26 February 2016
Location: Pallet Town
Age: 24

November 6th, 2016, 4:31 pm

jorge. wrote:
Tina wrote:Not X.Red becoming Hillary.Red

Image
For the next week or so (assuming things go as planned on Tuesday night), yes it is. 
An all-black mourning banner is also easily done, but let's hope I don't have to make one.
:funny: As much as I would dislike Trump winning, I would love to see some of the meltdowns on here :fan:

User avatar
Maleficent
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 21821
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 24

November 6th, 2016, 4:33 pm

OMG! Am crying!!!

My new facebook cover!!!

Image

I am so excited!!
bitches aint got punchlines or flow // i have both and an empire also

User avatar
Maleficent
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 21821
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 24

November 6th, 2016, 4:34 pm

@Tina just exploded!!!!!
bitches aint got punchlines or flow // i have both and an empire also

User avatar
Maleficent
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 21821
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 24

November 6th, 2016, 4:37 pm

want to add @Tina on facebook and tag her in all of Hillarys posts!!!
bitches aint got punchlines or flow // i have both and an empire also

User avatar
Crystal Whore r e p
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 10240
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: Free Palestina
Age: 23

November 6th, 2016, 4:37 pm

Eeeek... this better turn out properly. Otherwise 2016 really is a piece of shit

User avatar
VenusAsABoy
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1717
Joined: 01 March 2016
Location: Costa Rica

November 6th, 2016, 4:37 pm

Tina wrote:Might as well share this again :fan:

[youtube]k9xbokQO4M0[/youtube]
Hehehehehe

User avatar
CRUNK.
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 856
Joined: 25 February 2016
Location: Germany

November 6th, 2016, 4:38 pm

STOPIT wrote:
CRUNK. wrote:It does not matter who will win this election. Its going to be sad day for the US. In any case :(
No, only if Drumf wins. Hillary will slay. All of the stuff they supposedly have against her is pretty much hogwash. She is being demonized for the very same things men in politics do all the time and go unscathed. I have yet to see anyone present anything to me that would make me bat an eye. Its all much ado about nothing. 
trumps rise is due to the fact that he talks simple. And all the simpletons don't feel intimidated by his basic speech style. He sounds like he does not have much "book-learnin'" much like George Bush did. He gets up on stage and talks for 90 minutes and says nothing of any substance and they stand down in front of him like he is effin' Michael Jackson because they are either too simple to notice the Emperor has no clothes, or they are so racist/xenophobic and they think he is their savior. UNFORTUNATELY, I don't think trump is truly a republican or a conservative and if he was to win, he would let all of these people down because I have a sick feeling that he knows how dumb his followers are and he is just saying what they want to hear to get in office because he wants to win and be the boss of America because we don't have a monarchy in order for him to be a king.
Of course you are right with what you said. BUT - sorry for saying that - the whole world is laughing at the US. It seems like a circus which is showing on TV. Both cannot talk with each other. They are just searching for (personal) reasons, why you should not vote for the other one. There is no debate. There are no discussions. But thats american politics. Its all about the money and power. Nothing more. You have 350 million people in the US and those two people are the best you can have for the presidental position? Its so sad. First I had to laugh as all the other people around here, but now I think its just sad and its going to be a sad day. Hillary just want to win her game. Its all to her ego. Funny to see that the Clintons are there for many years.... As I said, its all about the money, success and power. Nothing more. If I would live in the US, I would not go voting. And I am going to vote EVERY time of my life.

User avatar
Raven
Royals @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 7839
Joined: 25 February 2016

November 6th, 2016, 4:39 pm

jorge. wrote:
FBI Director Comey says agency stands by decision to not pursue case against Clinton

FBI Director James Comey told lawmakers on Sunday that after reviewing additional evidence, the agency has not changed its conclusion that there is not a case to bring against Hillary Clinton for how she handled classified materials through her private email server.
“Since my letter, the FBI investigative team has been working around the clock to process and review a large volume of emails from a device obtained in connection with an unrelated criminal investigation,” Comey said in the letter. “During that process we reviewed all of the communications that were to or from Hillary Clinton while she was Secretary of State. Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Secretary Clinton. I am very grateful to the professionals at the FBI for doing an extraordinary amount of high-quality work in a short period of time.”
Surprise, surprise. :fan:

I hope no one was swayed by this FBI/email -mess enough to vote for Donald. :noway:
"Christina Aguilera is my favorite drag queen in the world" - Farrah Moan

User avatar
CRUNK.
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 856
Joined: 25 February 2016
Location: Germany

November 6th, 2016, 4:39 pm

Barack Obama was a great president :( Michelle Obama should be instead of Hillary!

User avatar
STOPIT
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1365
Joined: 29 February 2016
Location: USA

November 6th, 2016, 4:41 pm

Tina wrote:Might as well share this again :fan:

[youtube]k9xbokQO4M0[/youtube]
Ok, Let that lay right next to this:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-11949341
Julian Assange sex assault allegations: Timeline
Last edited by STOPIT on November 6th, 2016, 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Maleficent
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 21821
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 24

November 6th, 2016, 4:41 pm

CRUNK. wrote:
STOPIT wrote: No, only if Drumf wins. Hillary will slay. All of the stuff they supposedly have against her is pretty much hogwash. She is being demonized for the very same things men in politics do all the time and go unscathed. I have yet to see anyone present anything to me that would make me bat an eye. Its all much ado about nothing. 
trumps rise is due to the fact that he talks simple. And all the simpletons don't feel intimidated by his basic speech style. He sounds like he does not have much "book-learnin'" much like George Bush did. He gets up on stage and talks for 90 minutes and says nothing of any substance and they stand down in front of him like he is effin' Michael Jackson because they are either too simple to notice the Emperor has no clothes, or they are so racist/xenophobic and they think he is their savior. UNFORTUNATELY, I don't think trump is truly a republican or a conservative and if he was to win, he would let all of these people down because I have a sick feeling that he knows how dumb his followers are and he is just saying what they want to hear to get in office because he wants to win and be the boss of America because we don't have a monarchy in order for him to be a king.
Of course you are right with what you said. BUT - sorry for saying that - the whole world is laughing at the US. It seems like a circus which is showing on TV. Both cannot talk with each other. They are just searching for (personal) reasons, why you should not vote for the other one. There is no debate. There are no discussions. But thats american politics. Its all about the money and power. Nothing more. You have 350 million people in the US and those two people are the best you can have for the presidental position? Its so sad. First I had to laugh as all the other people around here, but now I think its just sad and its going to be a sad day. Hillary just want to win her game. Its all to her ego. Funny to see that the Clintons are there for many years.... As I said, its all about the money, success and power. Nothing more. If I would live in the US, I would not go voting. And I am going to vote EVERY time of my life.
As it is in every fucking country in the world, doll.
bitches aint got punchlines or flow // i have both and an empire also

Locked