United States Presidential Election 2016 - Election Night

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
I'm_always_right
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 12:21 pm

Stock prices are falling, reports of minorities bullied everywhere are reported, and people are now afraid to leave their houses. F'ing great. I hope all Trump voters are f'ing happy.

I'm_always_right
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 12:23 pm

London. CORRUPT
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 12:24 pm

Allure
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 12:28 pm

Jimmyboy wrote:While I hate the slut-shaming that goes around here, I doubt Melanina married Trump for his looks or personality. 
weren't you doing the same in Taylor Swift threads?
We both can seduce but darling, you hold me prisoner...

Jimmyboy MOD.
Urbans @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 12:29 pm

Allure wrote:
Jimmyboy wrote:While I hate the slut-shaming that goes around here, I doubt Melanina married Trump for his looks or personality. 
weren't you doing the same in Taylor Swift threads?
Slut-shaming? No. Accusing her of going from man to man for marketing purposes yes

Allure
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 12:30 pm

hmm...
We both can seduce but darling, you hold me prisoner...

jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 12:34 pm

I'll be moving this thread to the locked forum later tonight. 

I will create a new thread, about politics in general, which you all can feel free to use to continue commenting on this ongoing situation, the future, the Trump presidency, and anything else political you may want. 

This is our new reality. Let's get used to it. 
See, I've been having me a real good time
And it feels so nice to know I'm gonna be alright
So please don't take my feelings...

Silence.
Urbans @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 12:44 pm

They won't repeal gay marriage. It'll take a lot for the supreme court to do that. The Orange trash fire is going to put a conservative in there, but it'll just mean that it'll go back to the same status quo with Scalia. You just have to hope that the rest won't die in the next couple of years. 

Restrictions are probably going to be put in place, making it harder in some places. We have to keep fighting. 

Janelle fuck u
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 12:53 pm

Didn't he say in his victory speech that he will do everything he can to protect the LGBTQ community? I know we shouldn't believe him but did anyone else catch that?
:music:

kunst
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 1:21 pm

Janelle wrote:Didn't he say in his victory speech that he will do everything he can to protect the LGBTQ community? I know we shouldn't believe him but did anyone else catch that?
Yeah, I think I've seen he's supported LGBTQ rights a few times. It's Pence I'm more worried about. A Trump assassination would be the worst thing to happen.

TheCatacombs
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 1:23 pm

smh at this our reality? NO, dont give up fighting. Getting complacent and accepting sh1t doenst get anything done! Protest, go out naked, bring out pots, scream, sign petitions, spread the word but do whatever u can to take that idiot down

I'm_always_right
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 1:26 pm

My goodness, the awkwardness and iciness of Obama's and Trump's encounter .......... I can't even look at it

Tina تينا
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 1:35 pm

TheCatacombs wrote:smh at this our reality? NO, dont give up fighting. Getting complacent and accepting sh1t doenst get anything done! Protest, go out naked, bring out pots, scream, sign petitions, spread the word but do whatever u can to take that idiot down
Yes, this is our reality. We live in a democracy and this is how it works. Your candidate lost. Stop whining.
:heart: avi made by dinvy :heart:

kunst
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 1:39 pm

Tina wrote:
TheCatacombs wrote:smh at this our reality? NO, dont give up fighting. Getting complacent and accepting sh1t doenst get anything done! Protest, go out naked, bring out pots, scream, sign petitions, spread the word but do whatever u can to take that idiot down
Yes, this is our reality. We live in a democracy and this is how it works. Your candidate lost. Stop whining.
This.

Everyone has a right to protest but you also need to be realistic. This is life. We got through Bush and multiple wars; we will get through this too.

Tina تينا
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 1:46 pm

Miguel wrote:
Tina wrote: Yes, this is our reality. We live in a democracy and this is how it works. Your candidate lost. Stop whining.
It is not about taking him out of power or calling his victory illegitimate, but to show him that the people are furiously and carefully watching everything he does and will not let him fuck up the country.
That's all fine, but the user I was addressing said specifically "do whatever u can to take that idiot down".
:heart: avi made by dinvy :heart:

DirrtyHancock
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 1:47 pm

Miguel wrote:Why do y'all keep saying Hillary's career is over? Can she not get a job abroad, at the UN or try again in 2020? I really want to be president, damn it. She deserves it. She wouldn't be the first US president to run for it three times.
let her go. it's time for a completely different field of leadership.

Mal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 2:12 pm

Can she actually be President in December? I dont think so..
👄👄👄

kunst
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 2:17 pm

Maleficent wrote:Can she actually be President in December? I dont think so..
It could happen but it won't. It'd undermine the election process as a whole and set a terrible precedent for future elections. The right would champion this move as proof of the govt being rigged.

I think this move would honestly start a new civil war.

Mal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 2:21 pm

kunst wrote:
Maleficent wrote:Can she actually be President in December? I dont think so..
It could happen but it won't. It'd undermine the election process as a whole and set a terrible precedent for future elections. The right would champion this move as proof of the govt being rigged.

It would be a disaster, people would be so outraged. But I hope it happens. I need President Hillary to be elected!!!!! :cry:
👄👄👄

kunst
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 2:23 pm

Maleficent wrote:
kunst wrote:

It would be a disaster, people would be so outraged. But I hope it happens. I need President Hillary to be elected!!!!! :cry:
It's over, sis. I for one am glad I mentally prepared myself for this day. Wishing more Dems weren't so confident and complacent based on polls. That was our downfall as evident by the lower turnout.

If democrats had listened to ALL the voters during the primaries they would have known this election was always about change. We were too focused on going from our first black president to the first female president to prove how progressive our nation has become. It backfired on us.

Crystal Whore r e p
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 2:34 pm

Wow I just saw a whole collection of incidents in America of violence against minorities on the first day since Trump won :noway: So so terrible.

Mal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 2:34 pm

kunst wrote:
Maleficent wrote: It would be a disaster, people would be so outraged. But I hope it happens. I need President Hillary to be elected!!!!! :cry:
It's over, sis. I for one am glad I mentally prepared myself for this day. Wishing more Dems weren't so confident and complacent based on polls. That was our downfall as evident by the lower turnout.

If democrats had listened to ALL the voters during the primaries they would have known this election was always about change. We were too focused on going from our first black president to the first female president to prove how progressive our nation has become. It backfired on us.
I am interested in your opinion btw. Do you think President Trump will be as radical as he seemed to be during the campaigns? Do you think he will repeal a lot of things, or was that just talk? I would love to believe that inside his heart he values some liberal sentiments and actions.
👄👄👄

The Right Man
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 2:36 pm

Dems shouldn't be complaining and whining. The economic collapse is imminent and it will explode right on Trump's lap. Perfect scapegoat.

Mark my words.
reputation outsold

kunst
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 2:40 pm

Maleficent wrote:
kunst wrote:

I am interested in your opinion btw. Do you think President Trump will be as radical as he seemed to be during the campaigns? Do you think he will repeal a lot of things, or was that just talk? I would love to believe that inside his heart he values some liberal sentiments and actions.
I think a lot is talk. Obamacare will go, but it was always going to be changed, he does plan on replacing it with something and keeping a lot of the good. But this will just be another place holder, imo, until we end up with Universal health care - even if it's decades away. I think LGBTQ rights won't drastically change. Things like bathroom laws maybe but not gay marriage. Let's not forget he's simply going to be at the will of his Republican advisors as he knows nothing about being President. Immigration laws were bound to change too but I don't think it'll be nearly as drastic as all the worst case scenarios but forward. But that all said, nobody knows bc HE doesn't even know. lol

Mal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 2:42 pm

kunst wrote:
Maleficent wrote: I am interested in your opinion btw. Do you think President Trump will be as radical as he seemed to be during the campaigns? Do you think he will repeal a lot of things, or was that just talk? I would love to believe that inside his heart he values some liberal sentiments and actions.
I think a lot is talk. Obamacare will go, but it was always going to be changed, he does plan on replacing it with something and keeping a lot of the good. But this will just be another place holder, imo, until we end up with Universal health care - even if it's decades away. I think LGBTQ rights won't drastically change. Things like bathroom laws maybe but not gay marriage. Let's not forget he's simply going to be at the will of his Republican advisors as he knows nothing about being President. Immigration laws were bound to change too but I don't think it'll be nearly as drastic as all the worst case scenarios but forward. But that all said, nobody knows bc HE doesn't even know. lol
Your words soothe me. Talk to me.
👄👄👄

kunst
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 2:48 pm

as long as Dems stay United and go strong in 2018, Trump only has two years to cause a lot of damage, which isn't that long. the election has been about two years now itself.

kunst
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 3:18 pm

Ps, I've really enjoyed talking politics here - it's legit the only place I do. I hope all the Hillary supporters don't just disappear bc their candidate lost. I hope to continue these lively (and sometimes messy) discussions in the new political thread.

Enter The Circus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 3:23 pm

Enter The Circus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 3:25 pm

The Right Man wrote:Dems shouldn't be complaining and whining. The economic collapse is imminent and it will explode right on Trump's lap. Perfect scapegoat.

Mark my words.
They will blame it on Obama.  Just like they did with everything Bush fucked up.

Aioros OMEGA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 3:29 pm

Enter The Circus wrote:I literally want to cry :( :noway: 

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/ ... tence.html
Damn that's not good.