United States Presidential Election 2016 - Election Night

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
kunst
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 7:02 pm

DarkXtina wrote:
kunst wrote:
Why does one states opinion matter more then the other? There are conservatives, moderates, and liberals in every single state. Individual voices are what matters, not living in the Midwest over the West Coast.
60 million people of our 318 million live in California & New York who are heavily Democratic. If we went by the popular vote, the Republican would never win. Just look at that sea of red on the electoral map and you'd say Trump won the popular vote too, but not even THAT much red could win him the popular vote. Kinda tells you how populated the Democratic states really are. 
So bc there are more liberals in the US we have to have a Republican president?

Lol, ok. I see why you're Republican.

Enter The Circus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 7:05 pm

Ive been feeling so heartbroken since yesterday’s election and decided what better way to relax than take my girls hiking. So I decided to take them to one of favorite places in Chappaqua. We were the only ones there and it was so beautiful and relaxing. As we were leaving, I heard a bit of rustling coming towards me and as I stepped into the clearing there she was, Hillary Clinton and Bill with their dogs doing exactly the same thing as I was. I got to hug her and talk to her and tell her that one of my most proudest moments as a mother was taking Phoebe with me to vote for her. She hugged me and thanked me and we exchanged some sweet pleasantries and then I let them continue their walk. Now, I’m not one for signs but I think ill definitely take this one. So proud. #iamstillwithher #lovetrumpshate#keepfighting#lightfollowsdarkness

Sofia.Aguilera
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 7:08 pm

Tbh Obama only tried to solve what Bush has started in the middle east. I hope Trump could stop the war but it's easier said than done. If you suddenly stop fighting the terrorists there's no assurance that 9/11 wouldn't happen again.

Dr. Moriarty
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 7:09 pm

PennyRae wrote:Not saying I agree with him, cause I do think Trump is racist. Just interesting to read. 
Wishful thinking, sadly.

Sofia.Aguilera
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 7:10 pm

Enter The Circus wrote:Image
Ive been feeling so heartbroken since yesterday’s election and decided what better way to relax than take my girls hiking. So I decided to take them to one of favorite places in Chappaqua. We were the only ones there and it was so beautiful and relaxing. As we were leaving, I heard a bit of rustling coming towards me and as I stepped into the clearing there she was, Hillary Clinton and Bill with their dogs doing exactly the same thing as I was. I got to hug her and talk to her and tell her that one of my most proudest moments as a mother was taking Phoebe with me to vote for her. She hugged me and thanked me and we exchanged some sweet pleasantries and then I let them continue their walk. Now, I’m not one for signs but I think ill definitely take this one. So proud. #iamstillwithher #lovetrumpshate#keepfighting#lightfollowsdarkness
This made me teary eyed :cry:

kunst
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 7:19 pm

DarkXtina wrote:
kunst wrote:

Where do you live? Go to New York and California and then go to Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma and Iowa to see if there is a difference? Just because your big city doesn't make you any better than people living in heavily populated rural states. It just so happens to be, that the big cities are Democratic. I'm guessing you live in an Urban state? 
Your argument still makes zero sense.

Get educated, sis. There's a reason more educated people are liberal.

SanelyInsane
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 7:28 pm

DarkXtina wrote:
kunst wrote:
Why does one states opinion matter more then the other? There are conservatives, moderates, and liberals in every single state. Individual voices are what matters, not living in the Midwest over the West Coast.
60 million people of our 318 million live in California & New York who are heavily Democratic. If we went by the popular vote, the Republican would never win. Just look at that sea of red on the electoral map and you'd say Trump won the popular vote too, but not even THAT much red could win him the popular vote. Kinda tells you how populated the Democratic states really are
Or it simply tells you that the majority of Americans didn't want him to be President.

The excuses these Republicans folks give about how fair the Electoral College is laughable. I guess it hurts to know the majority of Americans didn't vote for your candidate. Reminds me of the 2000 election.

It's a fact. The majority of Americans do NOT want a Republican President. They haven't want one since 1988.

SanelyInsane
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 7:33 pm

DarkXtina wrote:
kunst wrote:

Where do you live? Go to New York and California and then go to Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma and Iowa to see if there is a difference? Just because your big city doesn't make you any better than people living in heavily populated rural states. It just so happens to be, that the big cities are Democratic. I'm guessing you live in an Urban state? 
If you believe so much in the Electoral College then you would agree that is also not fair how the Senate is elected. There are more red states than blue states so it's not fair how the red states are able to send more US Senators to Capitol Hill.

This is the reason why the Democrats have a hard time winning the Senate.

SanelyInsane
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 7:36 pm

DarkXtina wrote:30 of 50 states disagree with you ^^^^^^^ That's all that matters. You can gloat over your inflated votes from California and New York.
So, now American citizens from those states are just "inflated votes"? lol

Typical Republican response. How are you liking all the protests from those inflated voters btw?

kunst
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 7:40 pm

SanelyInsane wrote:
DarkXtina wrote:30 of 50 states disagree with you ^^^^^^^ That's all that matters. You can gloat over your inflated votes from California and New York.

Typical Republican response. How are you liking all the protests from those inflated voters btw?
Lol.

don't bother, sis. you can't argue with pure stupidity. just be glad you get it and more people get it than don't if we look at the number of votes.

SanelyInsane
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 7:40 pm

DarkXtina wrote:
SanelyInsane wrote:

Put it this way, if every state had the exact same amount of people living in it, you would have lost the popular vote by A LOT. 
But there isn't. So your point is still mute.

SanelyInsane
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 7:46 pm

DarkXtina wrote:
kunst wrote:
Lol.

don't bother, sis. you can't argue with pure stupidity. just be glad you get it and more people get it than don't if we look at the number of votes.
Your too stupid to figure out there are more Democratic voters than Republican because the Democratic states have a larger population. How does this NOT register in your brain? 
So, because there are more registered Democrats we should discard their votes to give a fair shot to the opposite party who are not able to bring more American citizens to register? Yeah, makes perfect sense and it's such a perfect example of Democracy.

J Legend X FACTOR17
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 7:47 pm

this is what you support .. you are disgusting... 

https://twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656?m=1
Last edited by J Legend X FACTOR17 on November 10th, 2016, 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BionicWooHoo
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 8:46 pm

BionicWooHoo
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 8:47 pm

DarkXtina wrote:
J Legend X wrote: this is what you support .. you are disgusting... 

I don't support that behavior, but there are some bad/mean/horrible people out there. You cant take a handful of bad apples and say the entire barrel is bad. I get offended when people keep saying that middle american's are stupid homophobe racists. Hey, I live in middle america and I'm the furthest thing from all those things. It's very hurtful. Its no different than ME calling people racist or gay slurs here.  
and yet you support the man who supports these nutjobs. piss off. Xtina would be ashamed to have you as a fan.

Andromeda
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 9:05 pm

2016 is a mess! the world is so fucked up.  :noway: racist thugs are rejoicing everywhere :barf: they'd have their guns out shooting minorities :noway: white racist are saying trump will make america white again Jesus!

Silence.
Urbans @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 9:34 pm

DarkXtina wrote:
J Legend X wrote: this is what you support .. you are disgusting... 

I don't support that behavior, but there are some bad/mean/horrible people out there. You cant take a handful of bad apples and say the entire barrel is bad. I get offended when people keep saying that middle american's are stupid homophobe racists. Hey, I live in middle america and I'm the furthest thing from all those things. It's very hurtful. Its no different than ME calling people racist or gay slurs here.  

Silence.
Urbans @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 9:45 pm

Again for the people at the back. 

You gave the highest office to a man who's platform is based on white supremacy. You support a man that is supported by the KKK. You defend a man who mocked a disabled reporter. You stand with a man that says he wants to reban gay marriage. You protect a man that has mocked women. You rejoice in a man that has personally discriminated against people of colour. You gave the economy to a man who has declared bankruptcy more times than Toni Braxton. You ignore the actions of a man assembling a panel of climate change deniers, conversion therapy advocates, voter suppression legislatures, failed moguls, women abusers et al.

You are racist, you are sexist, you are homophobic, you are transphobic, you are separatists, you are fascists, you are bigots.

Racial and gay slurs were designed and created to cause distress to those that receive them. Your actions caused the same effect, in a much more profound and lasting way. Giving you the previous nouns and adjectives name you for what your actions show you to be. If they hurt tough, I personally don't like to be called by a shortened version of my given name. Guess what though, it's not a slur and it serves to name me just the same.

You stand with them, your actions prop them up. You have allowed for the next four years to be one of the worst for all marginalised group in America. Hell in the world. You can't use jargon or excuses to get away from your accountability. You are accountable. You are all the awful things we've asked you to please not be a week ago. To hell with your feelings today.
Last edited by Silence. on November 10th, 2016, 9:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Melissa
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 9:47 pm

And sadly this is just the start. 

jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 10:57 pm

Silence. wrote:Again for the people at the back. 

You gave the highest office to a man who's platform is based on white supremacy. You support a man that is supported by the KKK. You defend a man who mocked a disabled reporter. You stand with a man that says he wants to reban gay marriage. You protect a man that has mocked women. You rejoice in a man that has personally discriminated against people of colour. You gave the economy to a man who has declared bankruptcy more times than Toni Braxton. You ignore the actions of a man assembling a panel of climate change deniers, conversion therapy advocates, voter suppression legislatures, failed moguls, women abusers et al.

You are racist, you are sexist, you are homophobic, you are transphobic, you are separatists, you are fascists, you are bigots.

Racial and gay slurs were designed and created to cause distress to those that receive them. Your actions caused the same effect, in a much more profound and lasting way. Giving you the previous nouns and adjectives name you for what your actions show you to be. If they hurt tough, I personally don't like to be called by a shortened version of my given name. Guess what though, it's not a slur and it serves to name me just the same.

You stand with them, your actions prop them up. You have allowed for the next four years to be one of the worst for all marginalised group in America. Hell in the world. You can't use jargon or excuses to get away from your accountability. You are accountable. You are all the awful things we've asked you to please not be a week ago. To hell with your feelings today.
And with that. 
See, I've been having me a real good time
And it feels so nice to know I'm gonna be alright
So please don't take my feelings...