Please welcome your new Moderators & new Administrator!

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
Locked
User avatar
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5633
Joined: 24 February 2016

September 12th, 2016, 11:54 am

not royals and europe getting snubbed like this :rip: but slay stanada and byc <3
User avatar
Jimmyboy Verified
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 13234
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 35

September 12th, 2016, 12:05 pm

D'Avi wrote:
NIGHTMARE© wrote:Dead at @jorge. ignoring my PM.  :cry:
You will never be a MOD and you will deal!
sklhajklfhdjlkhfsd
Jorge was being polite about it and you went in and crushed him
User avatar
NIGHTMARE ⬆️
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11421
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 28

September 12th, 2016, 12:16 pm

D'Avi wrote:
NIGHTMARE© wrote:Dead at @jorge. ignoring my PM.  :cry:
You will never be a MOD and you will deal!
Mind your business "gol"
User avatar
Melissa
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5922
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 34

September 12th, 2016, 12:30 pm

I am honestly surprised at the (mostly) happy reception. Thanks! :) 
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11170
Joined: 25 February 2016

September 12th, 2016, 12:38 pm

BYC wrote:Only Aiden does that. He started it on aLD. For some reason he thinks or thought we were the same person using two accounts :awk:
:rip:
Slay that 2nd account realness, sis. :hillary_cat:
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
DNNY
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 6105
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

September 12th, 2016, 12:39 pm

Melissa wrote:I am honestly surprised at the (mostly) happy reception. Thanks! :) 
I can only wonder what Veronica's reaction would be :laugh:
Madonna / Beyoncé / Róisín Murphy /Grimes / St. Vincent / Years & Years / Arcade Fire/ Björk / Florence + the Machine/ twenty one pilots/ Halsey / Queens of the Stone Age / Christina Aguilera
Darkchild
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1054
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

September 12th, 2016, 12:39 pm

Bunch of basic bitches. Slay I guess.

Who the hell is Melissa??
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11170
Joined: 25 February 2016

September 12th, 2016, 12:41 pm

London. wrote:
Martin wrote: You don't apply. When Jorge looks for a new mod he asks the other mods for suggestions and from there we find people that all of us agree on. Jorge then approaches them to see if they're interested. :)
Image
Such Mean Girls :noway:
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11170
Joined: 25 February 2016

September 12th, 2016, 12:41 pm

DNNY wrote:
Melissa wrote:I am honestly surprised at the (mostly) happy reception. Thanks! :) 
I can only wonder what Veronica's reaction would be :laugh:
Sis Melissa can get rid of him if he comes here. :tellmemore:
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
DNNY
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 6105
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

September 12th, 2016, 12:45 pm

Raven wrote:
DNNY wrote: I can only wonder what Veronica's reaction would be :laugh:
Sis Melissa can get rid of him if he comes here. :tellmemore:
I know, that's why it's so funny :laugh:
Madonna / Beyoncé / Róisín Murphy /Grimes / St. Vincent / Years & Years / Arcade Fire/ Björk / Florence + the Machine/ twenty one pilots/ Halsey / Queens of the Stone Age / Christina Aguilera
User avatar
XtinaIsMyLifeAndSoul
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2428
Joined: 24 February 2016

September 12th, 2016, 1:12 pm

Tired of the uglys shading Melissa with that Mariah quote. 
If you don't know who she is, you're probably not a regular here and therefore a non-factor yourself. Bye.
User avatar
Jimmyboy Verified
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 13234
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 35

September 12th, 2016, 1:52 pm

XtinaIsMyLifeAndSoul wrote:Tired of the uglys shading Melissa with that Mariah quote. 
If you don't know who she is, you're probably not a regular here and therefore a non-factor yourself. Bye.
Basically.
User avatar
George
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2981
Joined: 24 February 2016

September 12th, 2016, 1:53 pm

btw @jorge. @Martin... when you forget your password on sign in, the button to contact the board administrator is a broken link.
User avatar
PennyRae
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4119
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 25

September 12th, 2016, 1:58 pm

AguileraArmy wrote:
PennyRae wrote: Think he was specifically talking about AguileraArmy's racist ass. Sit down, salty.
oh look, another Europhobe. your avi makes me sick

Image
Why, sis? Is it because she's American? Or is it because she's black? Or because she's a female? Or maybe because she's the greatest female gymnast of all time? Which is it tbh?

Image
araw
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 486
Joined: 16 March 2016
Age: 26

September 12th, 2016, 2:19 pm

i cant at this starting to turn into a race thread :icant: 

just be grateful there's someone willing to moderate us bitches! 
User avatar
jorge.
K I N G
K I N G
Reactions:
Posts: 7747
Joined: 20 February 2016
Age: 30

September 12th, 2016, 2:34 pm

George wrote:btw @jorge. @Martin... when you forget your password on sign in, the button to contact the board administrator is a broken link.
Does it let you change your password though, when you click that you forgot it?
I just kept hoping, I just kept hoping
The way would become clear
I spent all this time tryna play now
I found my way here
See, I've been having me a real hard time
But it feels so nice to know I'm gonna be alright
User avatar
Anitta Unicorn
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3707
Joined: 25 February 2016

September 12th, 2016, 2:44 pm

Prince Oberyn wrote:
Martin wrote: You don't apply. When Jorge looks for a new mod he asks the other mods for suggestions and from there we find people that all of us agree on. Jorge then approaches them to see if they're interested. :)
I wanna know if somebody recommended me :rip:
Spoilers (highlight to read): Nobody did.
User avatar
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 31731
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 25

September 12th, 2016, 2:50 pm

i truly love @jorge. with all my heart
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
DQC Blessed
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5393
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 34

September 12th, 2016, 4:17 pm

Raven wrote:
BYC wrote:A little shade thrown here n there but this was actually a nice welcoming thread. I'm shocked.
I can't at some calling you DQC tho. :icant:

I can't tell if it's accident or shade. :O
It was suppose to be shade but fell flatter than...... actually nevermind.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
DQC Blessed
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5393
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 34

September 12th, 2016, 4:21 pm

Jimmyboy wrote:
XtinaIsMyLifeAndSoul wrote:Tired of the uglys shading Melissa with that Mariah quote. 
If you don't know who she is, you're probably not a regular here and therefore a non-factor yourself. Bye.
Basically.
Well I honestly didn't know who she was neither until I was told her old screen name. We don't all keep up with the name changes.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by DQC Blessed on September 12th, 2016, 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
xtina10
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1110
Joined: 04 March 2016
Age: 27

September 12th, 2016, 4:54 pm

Image
User avatar
Xtinatic
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2188
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 17

September 12th, 2016, 5:34 pm

AguileraArmy wrote:
D'Avi wrote: Racism and Misogyny is not a qualification they are looking for.
so all Europeans are racist and misogynistic? 

Image
PennyRae wrote: Think he was specifically talking about AguileraArmy's racist ass. Sit down, salty.
oh look, another Europhobe. your avi makes me sick 

Image
Xtinatic wrote: Jorge begged me to take the position but I had to reject, perhaps next time, will consider 
Image
which afro american would you ban first sis?

Image
DQC for sure, bb
Image
just take me anywhere, take me anywhere...anywhere away with you!
ISlayForX
Reactions:

September 12th, 2016, 6:22 pm

Why my fellow virgo sistren @Melissa became a mod before i did is beyond me. We are in good hands tho.
User avatar
BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 14225
Joined: 26 February 2016

September 12th, 2016, 6:54 pm

Mama @Tink. didn't slide thru and show any love tho

Image

Finish ha Beyhive
If you think you gon' slanderize my name
You done lost your mind
I ain't got time for all these games
Bitch!
you got the wrong bitch
User avatar
WalkAway
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 20615
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 50

September 12th, 2016, 7:11 pm

araw wrote:i cant at this starting to turn into a race thread :icant: 

just be grateful there's someone willing to moderate us bitches! 
The good sis D'avi's delusional ass uses the word racism in about 50% of her posts so it's not surprising.
User avatar
Tink.
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 1182
Joined: 23 February 2016

September 12th, 2016, 7:19 pm

BYC wrote:Mama @Tink. didn't slide thru and show any love tho

Image

Finish ha Beyhive
Ugh, you know I love you though. But just for that kick ha out @jorge. 
User avatar
BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 14225
Joined: 26 February 2016

September 12th, 2016, 7:26 pm

Tink. wrote: Ugh, you know I love you though. But just for that kick ha out @jorge. 
LMAO. I knew that would bring Mama out :kiss:

If you think you gon' slanderize my name
You done lost your mind
I ain't got time for all these games
Bitch!
you got the wrong bitch
User avatar
DQC Blessed
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5393
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 34

September 12th, 2016, 7:28 pm

Xtinatic wrote:
AguileraArmy wrote: so all Europeans are racist and misogynistic? 

Image


oh look, another Europhobe. your avi makes me sick 

Image


which afro american would you ban first sis?

Image
DQC for sure, bb
Image
And that's why you don't have the job boo.

Image
User avatar
jorge.
K I N G
K I N G
Reactions:
Posts: 7747
Joined: 20 February 2016
Age: 30

September 12th, 2016, 7:33 pm

Tink. wrote:
BYC wrote:Mama @Tink. didn't slide thru and show any love tho

Image

Finish ha Beyhive
Ugh, you know I love you though. But just for that kick ha out @jorge. 
Just like I predicted: these mods don't get along and will be the end of Xtina.red /AguGaga
I just kept hoping, I just kept hoping
The way would become clear
I spent all this time tryna play now
I found my way here
See, I've been having me a real hard time
But it feels so nice to know I'm gonna be alright
User avatar
D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16829
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

September 12th, 2016, 7:48 pm

jorge. wrote:
Tink. wrote: Ugh, you know I love you though. But just for that kick ha out @jorge. 
Just like I predicted: these mods don't get along and will be the end of Xtina.red /AguGaga
:funny:
GOL / G.O.L. [gee-oh-el or, often, gol] Gagging out loud; Giggling out loud: used as a response to something funny or throw the slightest of shade to a rather dull comment.

Avi By: MartinE
Locked