Registration is now open. Until when? Who knows. So join quickly if you want.

Christina to perform in Georgia (it's a country!) on 30 July

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
Andromeda
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 31st, 2016, 8:21 pm

God I love Christina so much .... :cry:
XtinaTurkey
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 31st, 2016, 8:32 pm

Btw she belted out so good in whole lotta love like 10 seconds.reminded me when she hit that crazy long ass 20 seconds note in At last U.K. DVD. Just wanted to say :tellmemore:
kylie jenner
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 31st, 2016, 8:33 pm

Giftence wrote:
Giftence wrote:[youtube]ifX4Wpn1v6o[/youtube]
One more recap in HD
[youtube]j5mBBgW_Gfw[/youtube]
Xtina audience is so diversy u wont see a concert full of queens messy twink like other pop girls... LEGENDARY SINGER.
Andromeda
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 31st, 2016, 8:34 pm

why can't we get a full HD of this event  :grayno: :cry:
THE BUNIFAH
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 31st, 2016, 8:35 pm

Ya'll be tripping with this whole 'She wont do any new shit or new setlist cause she's not performing for her die-hard fans'
Chile, those die hard fans ARE the one that still buy her music so if she insists on paying their asses dust, she'll get her answer when her next record drops. We - complaining here - are the ones that would stick to her through thick and thin so she better pay more attention to us if she doesnt want her next album to drop with JLO numbers
Melissa
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 31st, 2016, 8:44 pm

Crystal Whore wrote:
Luv2LuvUxxx wrote: GREAT question sis! 
These people are expecting her to change her set list and have different outfits when it's not for a tour and isn't being televised. Guess what? The people who have been watching these shows aka the billionaires & their crew, the fans in Morrocco and Georgia, didn't notice OR care. They got to see CHRISTINA AGUILERA live and loved it. 
It's only the obsessive fans on here who have nothing better that continuously nitpick at such things. The new era hasn't started yet so chill out! 
or maybe Melissa was suggesting that she is planning to go on a proper tour soon??
Obviously I'm an insider ;)
Melissa
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 31st, 2016, 8:49 pm

THE BUNIFAH wrote:Ya'll be tripping with this whole 'She wont do any new shit or new setlist cause she's not performing for her die-hard fans'
Chile, those die hard fans ARE the one that still buy her music so if she insists on paying their asses dust, she'll get her answer when her next record drops. We - complaining here - are the ones that would stick to her through thick and thin so she better pay more attention to us if she doesnt want her next album to drop with JLO numbers
The thing is though we are the ones on a message board watching her every move, waiting impatiently for any album news, etc. I am sure any of those fans who are seeing her at the shows are HAPPY to be there. Why complain when we're not even there? Like I said previously she isn't going to change the set (much or at all) and her outfits while she is just doing random appearances. Wait till there is a full era, if it all stays the same then we have reason to bitch, but for now, we are in hiatus and at least we are getting SOMETHING now and then.
enzoseb
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2016, 5:58 am

She was amazing, her voice was slaying. Everything was nice for a random concert. If you want new setlist, songs, elaborate production and all of that, just wait until an official tour. 

It was like 80% classic Xtina over there! She's totally getting there. Let's keep the positive thinking! The new era is close. 

Btw, Beautiful was amazing. I think she just needed that, she was really really happy. 
DevotionHURTS ⚜ ♘ ⚜
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2016, 11:17 am

kylie jenner wrote:
Giftence wrote: One more recap in HD
[youtube]j5mBBgW_Gfw[/youtube]
Xtina audience is so diversy u wont see a concert full of queens messy twink like other pop girls... LEGENDARY SINGER.
Yes, actually she does have a very diverse audience. Which is why I have high hopes for her return. Her success is not tied to a particular group.
Prettier than Rihanna ♥ Better singer than Yonka ♥ More iconic than Britney ♥ Edgier than P!nk ♥ More influential than JT ♥ Simply, effortless
Daria <3
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2016, 1:51 pm

I just returned to my hometown and all I can say that the show was amaaaaaazing! I was in a first row and me and my friends had signs to show us love to X:) she pointed at the numerous times and said during the Change speech that she loved our amazing signs!!)
The most wondeful moment for me was when she said HI DARIA To me!!! During Come on Over Baby)) later she lost the words!
I lost my voice the next morning))
The trip to Georgia was very intense with lots of emotions but I don't regret at all!!! Because I saw, heard, waved and loved the person, who influenced my life for the last 16 years. So now I'm damn happy girl!

My video of Christina Aguilera greeting fan on a concert is here
Last edited by Daria <3 on August 1st, 2016, 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Xtina said Hi Daria to me during Georgian concert
https://www. instagram.com/p/BIksMpXhacB/
notgonnalie
Reactions:

August 1st, 2016, 1:54 pm

Daria wrote:I just returned to my hometown and all I can say that the show was amaaaaaazing! I was in a first row amd me and my friends had signs to show us love to X:) she poointed at the numerous times and said during the Change speech that she loved our amazing signs!!)
The most wondeful moment for me was when she said HI DARIA To me!!! During Come on Over Baby)) later she lost the words!
The trip to Georgia was very intense with lots of emotions but I don't regret at all!!! Because I saw, heard, waved and loved the person, who influenced my life for the last 16 years. So now I'm damn happy girl!
omg. you lucky stan! you will be blesstina's for life for seeing her live!!!
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2016, 1:57 pm

Daria wrote:I just returned to my hometown and all I can say that the show was amaaaaaazing! I was in a first row and me and my friends had signs to show us love to X:) she pointed at the numerous times and said during the Change speech that she loved our amazing signs!!)

The video of Christina Aguilera greeting fan on a concert is here
Slay a bit!!! Glad to hear you had fan and saw legend!!! When will we tbqh :cry:
MemX album?
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2016, 2:06 pm

Daria wrote:I just returned to my hometown and all I can say that the show was amaaaaaazing! I was in a first row and me and my friends had signs to show us love to X:) she pointed at the numerous times and said during the Change speech that she loved our amazing signs!!)

omg congrats!  :cry: :cry: :tellmemore:
Death & Decay VIRGO
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2016, 2:09 pm

Congrats, girl!! :music: :love:
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2016, 2:12 pm

@Daria you are so lucky, i loved this. :cry:
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
Crystal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2016, 2:20 pm

Omggg bitch thats amazing!! Congrats Daria
George
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2016, 2:42 pm

she fucking slayed !!!!!!!!

can't wait for her return with new music. 
kylie jenner
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2016, 2:46 pm

Omg daria thats amazing
Yas sister
Enhzo
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2016, 2:56 pm

"Hi Dariaaaa"  :love:

Something was different about her, she looked genuinely happy to be on stage! Something I haven't seen in her for such a long time :icant:
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2016, 2:58 pm

OMG, sis! :cry:
Amazing experience! So happy that you got to see her AND that she acknowledged you by name! #Blesstina'd indeed. :tellmemore:
"Christina Aguilera is my favorite drag queen in the world" - Farrah Moan
Hudson Winters
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2016, 3:18 pm

OMG! :cry: So happy for you, Daria! :tellmemore:
And I'm glad you have that moment of Christina saying hi to you forever on video! :eek: 
paulrivas88
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2016, 7:10 pm

This made me smile!
So happy for you, Daria.
SEVINNYNE.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2016, 7:21 pm

Where do you come from sis?
Emma
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2016, 9:02 pm

:hillary_cat: impressive show

A six-time Grammy winner Christina Aguilera inaugurated a brand new Black Sea Arena, in Georgia’s Shekvetili resort, with her impressive show on Saturday, July 30.The singer began the concert with thanking Georgians and said she’s impressed with their hospitality. 

The unexpected surprise was when Aguilera invited Georgian singers to the stage. The concert was attended by more than 10 000 Georgian and foreign spectators. 
http://www.georgianjournal.ge/arts-a-cu ... orgia.html
I pay no mind to the negative kind.
BeautifulGarbage
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2016, 9:06 pm

Lucky you!!! :love:
Music
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2016, 9:25 pm

WOW @Daria!! That was amaziiing!!!
What a dream!!
:drag_cat: ・ 。
☆∴。 *
 ・゚*。★・
  ・ *゚。   *
  ・ ゚*。・゚★。
   ☆゚・。°*. ゚
*  ゚。·*・。 ゚*
   ゚ *.。☆。★ ・
  * ☆ 。・゚*.。
    * ★ ゚・。 * 。
    ・  ゚☆ 。
Razzi X
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2016, 9:37 pm

S L A Y @Daria

zeembabwe
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 1st, 2016, 11:10 pm

http://agenda.ge/news/62928/eng

Christina Aguilera performs hits at Black Sea Arena 
Pop star invites Georgian ensemble on stage

"Located in west Georgia on the Black Sea coastline, the new concert hall was filled to its 8,700 capacity with Aguilera fans. About 200 million GEL ($93m/€83m*) was invested in the Black Sea Arena, which boasts a retractable ceiling and modern infrastructure."
Roedamus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 2nd, 2016, 12:04 am

Lucky you!  :D
JefferXon
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

August 2nd, 2016, 3:44 am

paulrivas88 wrote:
H2o wrote:awww

Youngtina and her sugar daddy.
Matt just sharted Lmao
BTW, who's that papi?
His name is Sulkhan Jaiani and is one of the Acapella men band that Xtina invited to the concert. 
@wowchristina