The Official #Change Project Thread - Video OUT NOW - TWEET AND SPREAD THE WORD!!

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
Project Change
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 6th, 2016, 12:19 pm

LittleMonkey wrote:Where's that member who knows Etienne personally? Maybe they can send it to him
Someone here knows him personally? I wasn't aware of that lol

LittleMonkey
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 6th, 2016, 12:29 pm

Project Change wrote:
LittleMonkey wrote:Where's that member who knows Etienne personally? Maybe they can send it to him
Someone here knows him personally? I wasn't aware of that lol
Pretty Boy I think? I could be wrong though

SEVINNYNE.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 7th, 2016, 10:25 pm

LittleMonkey wrote:
Project Change wrote: Someone here knows him personally? I wasn't aware of that lol
Pretty Boy I think? I could be wrong though
lol he knows no shit.
ya'll so gullible, i can't.

XtinaIsMyLifeAndSoul
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 8th, 2016, 8:23 am

Really well made, love it :love:

Project Change
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 8th, 2016, 9:04 am

XtinaIsMyLifeAndSoul wrote:Really well made, love it :love:
Thank you sis :love: On our way to 700 views :cry:

Death & Decay VIRGO
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 8th, 2016, 9:34 am

Project Change wrote:
XtinaIsMyLifeAndSoul wrote:Really well made, love it :love:
On our way to 700 views :cry:
F*cking slay! I hope 1 of those views was from Miss Xtina herself... :music:

Project Change
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 8th, 2016, 8:07 pm

Death & Decay wrote:
Project Change wrote:
On our way to 700 views :cry:
F*cking slay! I hope 1 of those views was from Miss Xtina herself... :music:
I hope so, sis. I REALLY hope so. These issues are so much bigger than just Orlando tho..and I appreciate Christina so much for creating a song addressing it. It's something I truly believed in and with 600ish views...I'm at peace.

Angela Merkel G.O.A.T.
Royals @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 9th, 2016, 4:22 am

Project Change wrote:
Death & Decay wrote: F*cking slay! I hope 1 of those views was from Miss Xtina herself... :music:
I hope so, sis. I REALLY hope so. These issues are so much bigger than just Orlando tho..and I appreciate Christina so much for creating a song addressing it. It's something I truly believed in and with 600ish views...I'm at peace.
You did an AWESOME job sis! Am so proud of you! :kiss:

Project Change
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 9th, 2016, 9:51 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
Project Change wrote:
You did an AWESOME job sis! Am so proud of you! :kiss:
Thank you boo :kiss: Now sisters inform me who Chris Appleton is again...cuz he liked and retweeted the video an hour ago :icant:

XtinaIsMyLifeAndSoul
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 9th, 2016, 10:32 pm

@Project Change Christina's hairstylist

Project Change
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 10th, 2016, 9:09 am

XtinaIsMyLifeAndSoul wrote:@Project Change Christina's hairstylist
Thanks sis! Rise up #Change..this is the beginning :cry:

Project Change
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 10th, 2016, 5:03 pm

I want to thank everyone involved in this project once more :kiss: You all jumped in and helped in any way that I asked and I appreciate you all. Continue to like,share, tweet, instagram etc. I've given @Jorge. the okay to unstick and move this. If any new news develops then we will deal with it at that time. To my knowledge, it's been tweeted to Etienne, and her hairstylist Chris Appleton just liked and retweeted the video this morning. So, maybe things are happening slowly. Thanks again everyone.

Mal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 12th, 2016, 7:29 am

Thank YOU, babe :love:
👄👄👄

FunkyDiva
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 12th, 2016, 7:57 am

I made theese <3 You are welcome to share if you credit me (FunkyDiva21 on Instagram and FunkyDiva on Tumblr, I dont have Twitter..) 
#Change 

We can't let project change go! :* The world need it! 

FunkyDiva
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 12th, 2016, 7:59 am

Project Change wrote:I want to thank everyone involved in this project once more :kiss: You all jumped in and helped in any way that I asked and I appreciate you all. Continue to like,share, tweet, instagram etc. I've given @Jorge. the okay to unstick and move this. If any new news develops then we will deal with it at that time. To my knowledge, it's been tweeted to Etienne, and her hairstylist Chris Appleton just liked and retweeted the video this morning. So, maybe things are happening slowly. Thanks again everyone.
:kiss: Thank you!

BYC My Mind
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 12th, 2016, 2:53 pm

FunkyDiva wrote:I made theese <3 You are welcome to share if you credit me (FunkyDiva21 on Instagram and FunkyDiva on Tumblr, I dont have Twitter..) 
#Change 

Aww! I love these. I don't want to let project change go either sis, but I think we have tweeted everyone on the planet :funny: I may go on one more twitter rampage but we reached almost 700 ppl. That's better than nothing. Christina also didn't acknowledge the Brazilian fanmade collage so maybe the entire fan base is taking a L on this one :cry:

London.
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 12th, 2016, 4:13 pm

Mi$$ ⒷⓎⒸ wrote:
FunkyDiva wrote:I made theese <3 You are welcome to share if you credit me (FunkyDiva21 on Instagram and FunkyDiva on Tumblr, I dont have Twitter..) 
#Change 

Aww! I love these. I don't want to let project change go either sis, but I think we have tweeted everyone on the planet :funny: I may go on one more twitter rampage but we reached almost 700 ppl. That's better than nothing. Christina also didn't acknowledge the Brazilian fanmade collage so maybe the entire fan base is taking a L on this one :cry:
You may need to keep bombarding her team to get her to acknowledge it lol.

notgonnalie
Reactions:

July 12th, 2016, 6:38 pm

Why doesn't she tweet about this??you guys did amazing job.
It's a good cause ...and she can spread the word if she wants to

aiden
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 12th, 2016, 6:44 pm

cute.

BYC My Mind
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 12th, 2016, 6:59 pm

London. wrote: You may need to keep bombarding her team to get her to acknowledge it lol.
You may be right, sis. LittleMonkey was running the twitter account in the early stages..i think she tweeted all of her team. Perhaps I'll just go back through and retweet some of those same ppl. You know I'm not into social media like this :funny: She did suggest I create an instagram for it tho...so maybe I'll do that tonight.

BYC My Mind
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 12th, 2016, 7:02 pm

notgonnalie wrote:Why doesn't she tweet about this??you guys did amazing job.
It's a good cause ...and she can spread the word if she wants to
Thanks love :love: Will tweet Halle Berry to see if she will submit a childhood photo for the collage. Maybe she can Say Something our project :rip:

LittleMonkey
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 12th, 2016, 7:37 pm

Mi$$ ⒷⓎⒸ wrote:
London. wrote: You may need to keep bombarding her team to get her to acknowledge it lol.
You may be right, sis. LittleMonkey was running the twitter account in the early stages..i think she tweeted all of her team. Perhaps I'll just go back through and retweet some of those same ppl. You know I'm not into social media like this :funny: She did suggest I create an instagram for it tho...so maybe I'll do that tonight.
Let me know if you need any of their twitter handles! I keep checking this thread every day hoping it's the day that she finally acknowledges us :cry: I'm 99% sure she's seen it though, which is something, but maybe she just decided not to post about any of the Change fan projects.

BYC My Mind
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 12th, 2016, 8:49 pm

LittleMonkey wrote:
Mi$$ ⒷⓎⒸ wrote: You may be right, sis. LittleMonkey was running the twitter account in the early stages..i think she tweeted all of her team. Perhaps I'll just go back through and retweet some of those same ppl. You know I'm not into social media like this :funny: She did suggest I create an instagram for it tho...so maybe I'll do that tonight.
Let me know if you need any of their twitter handles! I keep checking this thread every day hoping it's the day that she finally acknowledges us :cry: I'm 99% sure she's seen it though, which is something, but maybe she just decided not to post about any of the Change fan projects.
Wait sis..did I miss something?How are you so sure she's seen it? LOL. And yes can you just pm me the twitter handles of her team? I think you were pretty thorough the first time, but it wont hurt to try again.I also promise to get the fan those pics tonight too :kiss:

LittleMonkey
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 12th, 2016, 9:25 pm

Mi$$ ⒷⓎⒸ wrote:
LittleMonkey wrote: Let me know if you need any of their twitter handles! I keep checking this thread every day hoping it's the day that she finally acknowledges us :cry: I'm 99% sure she's seen it though, which is something, but maybe she just decided not to post about any of the Change fan projects.
Wait sis..did I miss something?How are you so sure she's seen it? LOL. And yes can you just pm me the twitter handles of her team? I think you were pretty thorough the first time, but it wont hurt to try again.I also promise to get the fan those pics tonight too :kiss:
I pretty much just pulled it out of my butt lol, but we know her team has been contacted and I think they would've shown her at the very least

BYC My Mind
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 12th, 2016, 9:53 pm

LittleMonkey wrote: I pretty much just pulled it out of my butt lol, but we know her team has been contacted and I think they would've shown her at the very least
Can't lie...im a bit salty that we've spent a couple of weeks now trying to get her attention and Halle was retweeted within minutes. Tina knows best I guess.

jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 13th, 2016, 4:42 pm

I've unstickied the thread. 

BYC, whenever you want, PM me and I'll move it to the archives. Or if you want me to do it now and then create a new thread in case she pops up with an acknowledgement, I can always merge whatever new thread into this one so it's all contained.

As always, your call, my love :) 
See, I've been having me a real good time
And it feels so nice to know I'm gonna be alright
So please don't take my feelings...

Raven
Royals @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 13th, 2016, 5:07 pm

Project Change wrote:I want to thank everyone involved in this project once more :kiss: You all jumped in and helped in any way that I asked and I appreciate you all. Continue to like,share, tweet, instagram etc. I've given @Jorge. the okay to unstick and move this. If any new news develops then we will deal with it at that time. To my knowledge, it's been tweeted to Etienne, and her hairstylist Chris Appleton just liked and retweeted the video this morning. So, maybe things are happening slowly. Thanks again everyone.
Thanks on my behalf aswell! :tellmemore: Love this.
"Christina Aguilera is my favorite drag queen in the world" - Farrah Moan

Raven
Royals @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 13th, 2016, 5:08 pm

jorge. wrote:I've unstickied the thread. 

BYC, whenever you want, PM me and I'll move it to the archives. Or if you want me to do it now and then create a new thread in case she pops up with an acknowledgement, I can always merge whatever new thread into this one so it's all contained.

As always, your call, my love :) 
Yes, this is a legendary thread, should be in the archives!
"Christina Aguilera is my favorite drag queen in the world" - Farrah Moan

BYC My Mind
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 14th, 2016, 7:14 am

@Jorge

You can go ahead and move it into the archives King. If Queen should recognize it, I'll just start a new thread :kiss:

George
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 14th, 2016, 1:16 pm

Is it worth using all of the flawless images and making a really nice/simple collage like the one @jorge. did last time? Using only fan photos and the word change.

Lbr that Brazilian collage was so messy.

She's acknowledged collages in the past.