The Official #Change Project Thread - Video OUT NOW - TWEET AND SPREAD THE WORD!!

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
Locked
User avatar
Project Change
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 134
Joined: 18 June 2016

July 3rd, 2016, 4:01 pm

Raven wrote:
Project Change wrote:Omg..I'm sorry sis!I may have overlooked a few quotes. Please dont hold it against me.
Shit, I really thought about it. :/ Did they not fit in? 
It wasnt that,sis. I had 3 minutes to try and fit in as much as I could. I had quotes from this thread, quotes sent directly to my inbox, and quotes from fans on twitter as well. There was just no way that everything was going to fit.

User avatar
Raven
Royals @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 7807
Joined: 25 February 2016

July 3rd, 2016, 4:14 pm

Project Change wrote:It wasnt that,sis. I had 3 minutes to try and fit in as much as I could. I had quotes from this thread, quotes sent directly to my inbox, and quotes from fans on twitter as well. There was just no way that everything was going to fit.
Yeah, that's what I thought. :/
"Christina Aguilera is my favorite drag queen in the world" - Farrah Moan

FreeakdioN
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1605
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: Sweden
Age: 32

July 3rd, 2016, 4:22 pm

My pic wasnt in there :(

User avatar
Angela Merkel G.O.A.T.
Royals @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 8024
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: Red Lips Room
Age: 26

July 3rd, 2016, 5:16 pm

Omg it's AMAZING!!! :cry:

Let's send it to Etienne. We need X to see it :cry:

User avatar
Project Change
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 134
Joined: 18 June 2016

July 3rd, 2016, 5:21 pm

FreeakdioN wrote:My pic wasnt in there :(
Ugh. I feel terrible, sis. I just went back in my email and saw that I was supposed to get the "change" added to your pic. Totally my fault. I'm sorry.

User avatar
jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5212
Joined: 20 February 2016
Location: Watching you...
Age: 29

July 3rd, 2016, 5:45 pm

I legit got teary eyed. That was beautiful and well worth the time. Now we need Christina to see it and tweet about it. 

Great work, my love :love: 

User avatar
Angela Merkel G.O.A.T.
Royals @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 8024
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: Red Lips Room
Age: 26

July 3rd, 2016, 5:58 pm

jorge. wrote:I legit got teary eyed. That was beautiful and well worth the time. Now we need Christina to see it and tweet about it. 

Great work, my love :love: 
Sis please tell @Martin. to tell Etienne about it on IG

User avatar
jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5212
Joined: 20 February 2016
Location: Watching you...
Age: 29

July 3rd, 2016, 6:12 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
jorge. wrote:I legit got teary eyed. That was beautiful and well worth the time. Now we need Christina to see it and tweet about it. 

Great work, my love :love: 
Sis please tell @Martin. to tell Etienne about it on IG
The one thing about the video: your quote. It's credited to "Angela Merkel", and I had a fit of laughter at her ass giving the project a quote :roll: 

User avatar
Maleficent
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 21764
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 24

July 3rd, 2016, 6:12 pm

I was laughing at 'Angela Merkel' too :roll:
bitches aint got punchlines or flow // i have both and an empire also

User avatar
Angela Merkel G.O.A.T.
Royals @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 8024
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: Red Lips Room
Age: 26

July 3rd, 2016, 6:21 pm

jorge. wrote:
Angela Merkel wrote:
Sis please tell @Martin. to tell Etienne about it on IG
The one thing about the video: your quote. It's credited to "Angela Merkel", and I had a fit of laughter at her ass giving the project a quote :roll: 
I was dying when I read it as well sis :funny:

Not Angela stanning for Change. When will Hillary? :fan:

User avatar
Project Change
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 134
Joined: 18 June 2016

July 3rd, 2016, 6:23 pm

I'm so glad you guys like it :love:

User avatar
Project Change
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 134
Joined: 18 June 2016

July 3rd, 2016, 8:24 pm

For the sisters who are up on their social media game...what blogs should we be sending the video to?

User avatar
Crystal Whore r e p
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 10231
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: Free Palestina
Age: 23

July 3rd, 2016, 10:20 pm

This is so cute! Well done Miss BYC :) 

User avatar
Crystal Whore r e p
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 10231
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: Free Palestina
Age: 23

July 3rd, 2016, 10:21 pm

Project Change wrote:For the sisters who are up on their social media game...what blogs should we be sending the video to?
Literally everywhere imo... Bossip, Perez Hilton, TMZ, ThatGrapeJuice, ONTD everywhere!

User avatar
Project Change
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 134
Joined: 18 June 2016

July 4th, 2016, 1:23 am

Crystal Whore wrote:This is so cute! Well done Miss BYC :) 
Thank you! :kiss:

User avatar
Sapphire
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 8651
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: Slumber Cake
Age: 32

July 4th, 2016, 3:19 am

OMG I got emotional once again
great job @Project Change

I AM CRY :cry:

User avatar
Cristina
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 551
Joined: 25 February 2016

July 4th, 2016, 4:08 am

Ohh i LOVE it!! Beautiful. Thank you so much!!!

User avatar
Death & Decay VIRGO
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3535
Joined: 25 February 2016
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

July 4th, 2016, 7:19 am

GREAT JOB! I love it soooo much! I hope X sees this! :love:

User avatar
MemX album?
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 615
Joined: 24 February 2016

July 4th, 2016, 7:35 am

Love it. :tellmemore: Thank you for taking the time to make it.

User avatar
Project Change
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 134
Joined: 18 June 2016

July 4th, 2016, 10:07 am

Thanks sisters :love:

User avatar
FunkyDiva
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 261
Joined: 25 February 2016
Location: DK
Age: 29

July 4th, 2016, 2:07 pm

Orh.. Thank you for making this <3 Im so proud of us!

Christina should definitely see this - she will be proud and I think it would mean a lot to her.

User avatar
Project Change
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 134
Joined: 18 June 2016

July 4th, 2016, 2:07 pm

I just thought about it...Queen never did acknowledge the Brazilian collage did she?  :grayno:

User avatar
Project Change
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 134
Joined: 18 June 2016

July 4th, 2016, 2:09 pm

FunkyDiva wrote:Orh.. Thank you for making this <3 Im so proud of us!

Christina should definitely see this - she will be proud and I think it would mean a lot to her.
Thank you,sis! I hope it will reach her. I plan to reach out to some blogs a little later on. I hope everyone doesnt mind sharing this on twitter,instagram,fb..everywhere. Any of yalls help would be appreciated.

User avatar
Raven
Royals @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 7807
Joined: 25 February 2016

July 4th, 2016, 2:13 pm

Project Change wrote:
FunkyDiva wrote:Orh.. Thank you for making this <3 Im so proud of us!

Christina should definitely see this - she will be proud and I think it would mean a lot to her.
Thank you,sis! I hope it will reach her. I plan to reach out to some blogs a little later on. I hope everyone doesnt mind sharing this on twitter,instagram,fb..everywhere. Any of yalls help would be appreciated.
I just shared it on my Twitter, both Vimeo and YOuTube links. I follow Etienne and Chris, should I tweet to them? 
"Christina Aguilera is my favorite drag queen in the world" - Farrah Moan

User avatar
Project Change
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 134
Joined: 18 June 2016

July 4th, 2016, 2:16 pm

Raven wrote:
Project Change wrote: Thank you,sis! I hope it will reach her. I plan to reach out to some blogs a little later on. I hope everyone doesnt mind sharing this on twitter,instagram,fb..everywhere. Any of yalls help would be appreciated.
I just shared it on my Twitter, both Vimeo and YOuTube links. I follow Etienne and Chris, should I tweet to them? 
Sure sis! I would really appreciate it. I think my good sis running the twitter account did it earlier, but doing it again shouldnt be any harm!

User avatar
jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5212
Joined: 20 February 2016
Location: Watching you...
Age: 29

July 4th, 2016, 2:18 pm

@Martin said he would share it with Etienne, so hopefully he gets it and passes it on.

User avatar
Project Change
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 134
Joined: 18 June 2016

July 4th, 2016, 2:27 pm

jorge. wrote:@Martin said he would share it with Etienne, so hopefully he gets it and passes it on.
Thank you Mama Martin!

User avatar
Maleficent
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 21764
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 24

July 4th, 2016, 2:27 pm

since when is Martina besties with Etienne btw?

Image
bitches aint got punchlines or flow // i have both and an empire also

User avatar
Maleficent
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 21764
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 24

July 4th, 2016, 2:28 pm

btw, @Project Change i need to know the name of the user at 1:33 in the white shirt/grey jumper so i can marry him

Image
bitches aint got punchlines or flow // i have both and an empire also

User avatar
Project Change
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 134
Joined: 18 June 2016

July 4th, 2016, 2:31 pm

Maleficent wrote:btw, @Project Change i need to know the name of the user at 1:33 in the white shirt/grey jumper so i can marry him

Image
LMAO...Not the good sis bringing the mess at the end of the project. I think that was actually a twitter submission..so I'm not positive the user actually posts here.

Locked