The Official #Change Project Thread - Video OUT NOW - TWEET AND SPREAD THE WORD!!

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
Locked
User avatar
Mal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 25672
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 24

July 4th, 2016, 2:32 pm

Project Change wrote:
Maleficent wrote:btw, @Project Change i need to know the name of the user at 1:33 in the white shirt/grey jumper so i can marry him

Image
LMAO...Not the good sis bringing the mess at the end of the project. I think that was actually a twitter submission..so I'm not positive the user actually posts here.
pls tell me his name so i can stalk him :love:

Image 
👄👄👄

George
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2065
Joined: 24 February 2016

July 4th, 2016, 5:00 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
jorge. wrote: The one thing about the video: your quote. It's credited to "Angela Merkel", and I had a fit of laughter at her ass giving the project a quote :roll: 
I was dying when I read it as well sis :funny:

Not Angela stanning for Change. When will Hillary? :fan:
Screaming!

George
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2065
Joined: 24 February 2016

July 4th, 2016, 5:02 pm

beautiful video. well done! hope X sees it and tweets!

User avatar
Project Change
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 134
Joined: 18 June 2016

July 4th, 2016, 5:12 pm

George wrote:beautiful video. well done! hope X sees it and tweets!
Thank you,my love. I know you were vocal about the inclusion of the collage with the victims. You didn't think it was too much did you?

User avatar
Melissa
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4547
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 33

July 4th, 2016, 6:34 pm

I love it. Great job!

User avatar
Allure
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 9029
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: Mulholland Drive
Age: 18

July 4th, 2016, 7:01 pm

SHARED!
We both can seduce but darling, you hold me prisoner...

User avatar
Izu Ooº
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 895
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 33

July 4th, 2016, 7:52 pm

This was too cute! Great job!!

George
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2065
Joined: 24 February 2016

July 4th, 2016, 7:58 pm

Project Change wrote:
George wrote:beautiful video. well done! hope X sees it and tweets!
Thank you,my love. I know you were vocal about the inclusion of the collage with the victims. You didn't think it was too much did you?
The way you did it is great. Understated and respectful. 

User avatar
Project Change
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 134
Joined: 18 June 2016

July 4th, 2016, 8:13 pm

Thank you guys :love:

User avatar
Lydekane Da One
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3255
Joined: 25 February 2016
Location: Summer Rain's Nursery
Age: 29

July 5th, 2016, 2:55 am

Project Change wrote:Here are the link sisters.Dont drag me too hard :cry:

vid.me =

Vimeo =

YouTube = [youtube]BuCkO3tKxkk[/youtube]
This is so beautiful sisters. Thank you and well done to all that made it possible. 
Image

User avatar
Lydekane Da One
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3255
Joined: 25 February 2016
Location: Summer Rain's Nursery
Age: 29

July 5th, 2016, 3:02 am

Sisters, i think to make a bigger impact we should have 1 official tweet or post that we all retweet and share, perhaps with a fitting hashtag that can potentially start trending because of all the RTs. Also, tag all members of Christina's team. Voice contestants (Alisan and Jacqui lee), dancers, musicians, Stylists, glam team, back up singers. That's probably the best way to get it through to her. 

Sorry if this was already posted.   

User avatar
Project Change
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 134
Joined: 18 June 2016

July 5th, 2016, 5:56 am

Lydekane wrote:
Project Change wrote:Here are the link sisters.Dont drag me too hard :cry:

vid.me =

Vimeo =

YouTube = [youtube]BuCkO3tKxkk[/youtube]
This is so beautiful sisters. Thank you and well done to all that made it possible. 
Image
Thanks for participating, sis :kiss:

User avatar
LittleMonkey
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 764
Joined: 25 February 2016
Location: Canada

July 5th, 2016, 9:48 am

Lydekane wrote:Sisters, i think to make a bigger impact we should have 1 official tweet or post that we all retweet and share, perhaps with a fitting hashtag that can potentially start trending because of all the RTs. Also, tag all members of Christina's team. Voice contestants (Alisan and Jacqui lee), dancers, musicians, Stylists, glam team, back up singers. That's probably the best way to get it through to her. 

Sorry if this was already posted.   
I'm horrible at tweeting, which is ironic since i'm running the official Twitter account, BUT if you guys all decide on what to tweet I can definitely do all of that. I @'ed her glam team but I actually totally forgot about her dancers.

User avatar
Waltrindade
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 109
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: Brasil

July 5th, 2016, 10:17 am

That turned out really cute! :)

And lol@ my bf's pic ending up at the Youtube cover... Im jealous lmao

User avatar
Lydekane Da One
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3255
Joined: 25 February 2016
Location: Summer Rain's Nursery
Age: 29

July 5th, 2016, 10:33 am

LittleMonkey wrote:
Lydekane wrote:Sisters, i think to make a bigger impact we should have 1 official tweet or post that we all retweet and share, perhaps with a fitting hashtag that can potentially start trending because of all the RTs. Also, tag all members of Christina's team. Voice contestants (Alisan and Jacqui lee), dancers, musicians, Stylists, glam team, back up singers. That's probably the best way to get it through to her. 

Sorry if this was already posted.   
I'm horrible at tweeting, which is ironic since i'm running the official Twitter account, BUT if you guys all decide on what to tweet I can definitely do all of that. I @'ed her glam team but I actually totally forgot about her dancers.
I'll work on a couple of options and then we can take it from there. It would be cool to have a list of social media handles for all her "staff".  

User avatar
Xiggity
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2707
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: X Is Gon' Give It To Ya
Age: 29

July 5th, 2016, 10:34 am

Project Change wrote:Here are the link sisters.Dont drag me too hard :cry:

vid.me =

Vimeo =

YouTube = [youtube]BuCkO3tKxkk[/youtube]
Cute.

User avatar
Project Change
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 134
Joined: 18 June 2016

July 5th, 2016, 11:17 am

Thank you guys for all that you are doing.

User avatar
LittleMonkey
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 764
Joined: 25 February 2016
Location: Canada

July 5th, 2016, 12:43 pm

Project Change wrote:Thank you guys for all that you are doing.

Thank YOU for making this possible! I feel like I should bake you a giant cake to show my appreciation lol

User avatar
Project Change
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 134
Joined: 18 June 2016

July 5th, 2016, 1:20 pm

LittleMonkey wrote:
Project Change wrote:Thank you guys for all that you are doing.

Thank YOU for making this possible! I feel like I should bake you a giant cake to show my appreciation lol
Haha...and you were with me and supportive every step of the way. It's not perfect, but I did the best I could.

User avatar
qiusef
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 534
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: Jakarta
Age: 36

July 6th, 2016, 4:14 am

sorry i just tuned in, thanks for the hard work sis, it's so beautiful :love: 

User avatar
Project Change
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 134
Joined: 18 June 2016

July 6th, 2016, 8:03 am

qiusef wrote:sorry i just tuned in, thanks for the hard work sis, it's so beautiful :love: 
Thank you so much :kiss:

User avatar
Xtinatic
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1402
Joined: 25 February 2016
Location: Hotter Than Hell
Age: 16

July 6th, 2016, 8:43 am

Very cute video!
just take me anywhere, take me anywhere...anywhere away with you!

User avatar
Project Change
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 134
Joined: 18 June 2016

July 6th, 2016, 9:36 am

Xtinatic wrote:Very cute video!
Thank you love :love:

User avatar
Angela Merkel G.O.A.T.
Royals @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 9356
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: Red Lips Room
Age: 26

July 6th, 2016, 10:14 am

Has Etienne seen it yet???

User avatar
Project Change
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 134
Joined: 18 June 2016

July 6th, 2016, 10:49 am

Angela Merkel wrote:Has Etienne seen it yet???
I believe at this point it's been tweeted to him by 3 or 4 ppl I . I don't think anyone has heard back yet.

User avatar
Angela Merkel G.O.A.T.
Royals @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 9356
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: Red Lips Room
Age: 26

July 6th, 2016, 10:55 am

Project Change wrote:
Angela Merkel wrote:Has Etienne seen it yet???
I believe at this point it's been tweeted to him by 3 or 4 ppl I . I don't think anyone has heard back yet.
Off with his head!!!

User avatar
Project Change
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 134
Joined: 18 June 2016

July 6th, 2016, 11:30 am

Angela Merkel wrote: Off with his head!!!
I'm trying to remain positive sis :cry: Tina will see this :cry:

User avatar
MemX album?
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 666
Joined: 24 February 2016

July 6th, 2016, 11:41 am


User avatar
Sapphire
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 10213
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: Slumber Cake
Age: 32

July 6th, 2016, 11:45 am

thank you for the information
Image

User avatar
LittleMonkey
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 764
Joined: 25 February 2016
Location: Canada

July 6th, 2016, 11:49 am

Where's that member who knows Etienne personally? Maybe they can send it to him

Locked