What was your name on ALD/OLD

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
Locked
User avatar
Euphorae
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 176
Joined: 25 February 2016
Location: London
Age: 24

February 26th, 2016, 10:44 am

The same ol' bitch

Image

@JAZZYGIRL20 living for that name, sweat pea :tellmemore:
User avatar
Enhzo
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 932
Joined: 25 February 2016
Location: Naples, Italy.
Age: 18

February 26th, 2016, 10:47 am

Same as here :kiss:
Oracle
Reactions:

February 26th, 2016, 10:48 am

Oracle wrote:Oracle
Helios
GOD OF THE SUN

Oh wait, I'm still all of these things.
Before I forget, I was Hyokekkai before any of those btw.
Plush
Fan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 35
Joined: 26 February 2016

February 26th, 2016, 10:59 am

Plush
JAZZYGIRL20
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 117
Joined: 25 February 2016

February 26th, 2016, 12:26 pm

Thanks UFO Boo!
User avatar
Razzi X don't@me
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 20869
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: Bed-Stuy
Age: 29

February 26th, 2016, 1:11 pm

JAZZYGIRL20 wrote:Lol Thanks BionicPrince!

I'm missing the LENGENDARY NAME APPOLONIA think I wanna change it back!
OMG Appo, love the name change! <3
Express yourself don't repress yourself
User avatar
Blu
Fan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 69
Joined: 25 February 2016
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Age: 29

February 26th, 2016, 2:40 pm

Polevshchikov wrote:
Blu wrote:Blu/Blutina then Blu again.
Hey! Good to see you here. Good to see some oLDies.  :)
Yeah I'm showing the homie @Jorge. support lol What was your name?
User avatar
London. TOPdon
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11806
Joined: 23 February 2016

February 26th, 2016, 2:51 pm

@Enhzo flawless avi
User avatar
Blu
Fan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 69
Joined: 25 February 2016
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Age: 29

February 26th, 2016, 2:55 pm

London. wrote:@Enhzo flawless avi
Ain't it?! Probably one of my fave looks last year. I had that live performance as my ringtone for the longest, too. I just changed it to the HP theme song :funny:
User avatar
London. TOPdon
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11806
Joined: 23 February 2016

February 26th, 2016, 3:03 pm

Blu wrote:
London. wrote:@Enhzo flawless avi
Ain't it?! Probably one of my fave looks last year. I had that live performance as my ringtone for the longest, too. I just changed it to the HP theme song :funny:
I want!!! :icant:
User avatar
Blu
Fan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 69
Joined: 25 February 2016
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Age: 29

February 26th, 2016, 3:04 pm

London. wrote:
Blu wrote: Ain't it?! Probably one of my fave looks last year. I had that live performance as my ringtone for the longest, too. I just changed it to the HP theme song :funny:
I want!!! :icant:
I'll send :)
jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5882
Joined: 20 February 2016
Location: Watching you...
Age: 29

February 26th, 2016, 3:11 pm

Blu wrote:
Polevshchikov wrote: Hey! Good to see you here. Good to see some oLDies.  :)
Yeah I'm showing the homie @Jorge. support lol What was your name?
stay ~flawless~ sis
User avatar
Melissa
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4775
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 33

February 26th, 2016, 3:16 pm

I kept the same one.
User avatar
Leo Messi
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1787
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 30

February 26th, 2016, 5:35 pm

Maleficent wrote:
Leonard Hofstadter wrote:trolling stone :O
welcome sis i already missed you

Image
thank you babe, your avi slays btw  :eek:
Image
User avatar
Mal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 27456
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 24

February 26th, 2016, 5:36 pm

Leonard Hofstadter wrote:
Maleficent wrote: welcome sis i already missed you

Image
thank you babe, your avi slays btw  :eek:
Image
ikr? :cry: Gretchen Rainha is so perfect

Image
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
Leo Messi
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1787
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 30

February 26th, 2016, 5:39 pm

Maleficent wrote:
Leonard Hofstadter wrote: thank you babe, your avi slays btw  :eek:
Image
ikr? :cry: Gretchen Rainha is so perfect

Image
it's like you can feel how she's being sexy and having fun at the same time...
Image
User avatar
Mal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 27456
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 24

February 26th, 2016, 5:41 pm

Leonard Hofstadter wrote:
Maleficent wrote: ikr? :cry: Gretchen Rainha is so perfect

Image
it's like you can feel how she's being sexy and having fun at the same time...
Image
:rip: :rip: I LOLd so much :funny: she really is enjoying herself and she really likes that champagne you can tell

Image
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
Leo Messi
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1787
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 30

February 26th, 2016, 5:44 pm

tru babe....will try to be a bit more like gretchen myself tbh...
User avatar
Mal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 27456
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 24

February 26th, 2016, 5:54 pm

you are already like her sis

Image
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
Tzuka Panda
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1534
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 25

February 26th, 2016, 6:09 pm

Tzuka !!! Heeellllooooooooo,how is everybody doing? Haha!!!
"Somedays I'm a super bitch up to my old tricks, but it won't last forever..."
User avatar
Tzuka Panda
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1534
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 25

February 26th, 2016, 6:10 pm

Euphorae wrote:The same ol' bitch

Image

@JAZZYGIRL20 living for that name, sweat pea :tellmemore:
Hey you,Ufy poofy!! Where have you been all this time?
"Somedays I'm a super bitch up to my old tricks, but it won't last forever..."
User avatar
Cameron Frye
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 602
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: The Land of Make Believe

February 26th, 2016, 6:24 pm

Love_4_Chrissy (oLD)
Cameron Frye (oLD)
OkayFlo (aLD)
User avatar
Raven
Royals @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 9255
Joined: 25 February 2016

February 26th, 2016, 6:42 pm

Melissa wrote:I kept the same one.
YES, you're here! :kiss_cat:
Image

Read from aLD that you had some trouble registering and was worried. :laugh:
"Christina Aguilera is my favorite drag queen in the world" - Farrah Moan
User avatar
Cameron Frye
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 602
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: The Land of Make Believe

February 26th, 2016, 6:44 pm

Crystal Whore wrote:Image
I'm Crystallyn Whore IV aka Crystal Whore and I'll be your escort tonight.
mariahdontknowher.gif
User avatar
Euphorae
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 176
Joined: 25 February 2016
Location: London
Age: 24

February 26th, 2016, 7:09 pm

Tzuka wrote:
Euphorae wrote:The same ol' bitch

Image

@JAZZYGIRL20 living for that name, sweat pea :tellmemore:
Hey you,Ufy poofy!! Where have you been all this time?
Hey sis! I've been busy working at an orphanage and generally getting my shit together, but I'm back now.. luckily for you :fan:
User avatar
Igor
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3084
Joined: 24 February 2016

February 26th, 2016, 7:11 pm

I couldn't come up with something cleaver, so i went by my name then and now.
User avatar
JonSnoo
Fan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16
Joined: 25 February 2016
Location: England
Age: 24

February 26th, 2016, 7:20 pm

I never really interacted on ALD, my username was ChrisAguilera so I doubt anyone will know who I am. It's funny cause I have ghosted ALD since before lotus came out but haven't talked due to, hmm I guess intimidation? I am hoping to become more involved this time around what with the new forum and album hopefully coming out soon! 
User avatar
UnicornBlood
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 586
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 26

February 26th, 2016, 7:21 pm

Candywoman, but nobody remembers not even 'iRemember'. 
User avatar
Euphorae
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 176
Joined: 25 February 2016
Location: London
Age: 24

February 26th, 2016, 7:22 pm

JonSnoo wrote:I never really interacted on ALD, my username was ChrisAguilera so I doubt anyone will know who I am. It's funny cause I have ghosted ALD since before lotus came out but haven't talked due to, hmm I guess intimidation? I am hoping to become more involved this time around what with the new forum and album hopefully coming out soon! 
Omg I remember you. I think you posted a selfie in the PYP thread. Hey! There's no need to be intimidated, your account is yours for a reason :love: I can't wait either. Been waiting since 2012 :rip:
User avatar
Crystal MATTEL
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 12353
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: Free Palestina
Age: 23

February 26th, 2016, 8:38 pm

Cameron Frye wrote:
Crystal Whore wrote:Image
I'm Crystallyn Whore IV aka Crystal Whore and I'll be your escort tonight.
mariahdontknowher.gif
Who are you?
Locked