Terrorist shooting at Orlando gay club - 50+ killed - Deadliest mass shooting in US history

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
FreeakdioN
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 11:09 am

XtinaTurkey wrote:im so sad and devastated,may their souls rest in peace... :cry: this year in my country i won't be able to attend pride walk because of this hate crime. We us Turkish LGBT can't live our lifes like you do guys. We are like flowers living under rocks... :cry: This hate must stop in all around the world :cry:
This happened ever since the new guy Erdogan took over ? Turkey was the first muslim country to ever have Gay Pride . Too sad that he took over now and fucked it all up..

DevotionHURTS ⚜ 哲学 ⚜
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 12:25 pm

Xtina ♥ Whitney

DevotionHURTS ⚜ 哲学 ⚜
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 12:27 pm

FreeakdioN wrote:
XtinaTurkey wrote:im so sad and devastated,may their souls rest in peace... :cry:  this year in my country i won't be able to attend pride walk because of this hate crime. We us Turkish LGBT can't live our lifes like you do guys. We are like flowers living under rocks... :cry:  This hate must stop in all around the world :cry:
This happened ever since the new guy Erdogan took over ? Turkey was the first muslim country to ever have Gay Pride . Too sad that he took over now and fucked it all up..
He is an extremist. Some say he wants to bring the old Ottoman Empire back.
Xtina ♥ Whitney

London. CORRUPT
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 12:33 pm

Enter The Circus wrote:
rye wrote:[youtube]I_iyIPPLKgs[/youtube]

Smh at the details - one of the survivors held a press conference 
omg. :noway:
Ugh...imagine just making peace and accepting death like that.  :cry:

XtinaTurkey
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 12:55 pm

FreeakdioN wrote:
XtinaTurkey wrote:im so sad and devastated,may their souls rest in peace... :cry: this year in my country i won't be able to attend pride walk because of this hate crime. We us Turkish LGBT can't live our lifes like you do guys. We are like flowers living under rocks... :cry: This hate must stop in all around the world :cry:
Yes unfortunately he's the leader of Turkey since 2005 . Today on the news some far-right party guy threated us to kill if we attend the pride walk. There are so many fucked up minded people living in here i hate them...

XtinaTurkey
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 12:57 pm

DevotionHURTS wrote:
FreeakdioN wrote:
He is an extremist. Some say he wants to bring the old Ottoman Empire back.

Yes he's trying to get Ottoman back but we are resisting

DevotionHURTS ⚜ 哲学 ⚜
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 1:11 pm

XtinaTurkey wrote:
DevotionHURTS wrote: He is an extremist. Some say he wants to bring the old Ottoman Empire back.
I just wish that western liberals understood how dangerous things are in the Middle East, and how quickly it can turn into a world war unless extremists are stopped.
I honestly salute you, and congratulate you for whatever effort you are doing to stopping this from growing.
Xtina ♥ Whitney

Selig
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 1:45 pm

Mi$$ ⒷⓎⒸ wrote:I'm wondering if he can even be dismissed for this, though. Any human resources girls on here? It's a truly fucked up view of things but I guess that's his right huh? :noway:
I think it depends on the company's policies and values. But a guy did something very similar on Twitter and he was fired from Walmart. Similar situation in Mexico too, so I think that he can get fired for saying that. 

FreeakdioN
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 2:06 pm

XtinaTurkey wrote:
DevotionHURTS wrote: He is an extremist. Some say he wants to bring the old Ottoman Empire back.

OMG ! Thats scary ! I bet the other countries Pakistan, Indonesia wants that as well :noway:

AguileraArmy
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 2:12 pm

worth a read...
Six Things Americans Should Know About Mass Shootings
http://www.iflscience.com/editors-blog/ ... tings/all/

DAVIDALEM La Puta
Latinos @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 2:13 pm

WOW

XtinaTurkey
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 2:16 pm

DevotionHURTS wrote:
XtinaTurkey wrote:
I just wish that western liberals understood how dangerous things are in the Middle East, and how quickly it can turn into a world war unless extremists are stopped.
I honestly salute you, and congratulate you for whatever effort you are doing to stopping this from growing.
First we were resisting him back in 2013 in Taksim square it was a big deal and we were supported by all around the world . I honestly miss those days but ended so badly police attacked all of us some of was killed their memories will live forever... and now we are dealing that ISIS thing they are terrorizing the eastern side of the country . Hopefully this will end our military does their bests :( thanks for the support dear NEVER CAN NEVER WILL THEY CAN'T HOLD US DOWN

XtinaTurkey
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 2:20 pm

FreeakdioN wrote:
XtinaTurkey wrote:

OMG ! Thats scary ! I bet the other countries Pakistan, Indonesia wants that as well :noway:
I don't think this is gonna happen it's not easy to get back because Turkish citizens don't want erdogan anymore and we have a strong military stand by us so time will tell. I don't know about Pakistan or Indonesia

NIGHTMARE ⬆️
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 2:45 pm

Thiago \_(ツ)_/¯
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 3:40 pm

DAVIDALEM wrote:

WOW
Gosh, can you imagine that? Going through it. I don't even know what to say, how horrible this is..

Raven
Royals @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 3:48 pm

XtinaTurkey wrote:im so sad and devastated,may their souls rest in peace... :cry:  this year in my country i won't be able to attend pride walk because of this hate crime. We us Turkish LGBT can't live our lifes like you do guys. We are like flowers living under rocks... :cry:  This hate must stop in all around the world :cry:
Oh, I'm sorry sis. :/ 
Stay strong!  :riselotus_cat:
"Christina Aguilera is my favorite drag queen in the world" - Farrah Moan

Enter The Circus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 3:52 pm

There are mounting claims that Omar Mateen was gay and looking to hook up on apps and in clubs -- but it appears he was also actively hitting on women ... a strong sign of a possible struggle with his sexuality. 

Cord Cedeno says he connected with Mateen a couple years ago on Grindr, but it was hardly titillating. Cedeno says Mateen -- whose profile was a pic of him in a tie -- would only say "Hi" over and over. He says he eventually blocked Mateen, but knows 4 friends who say the Orlando murdererhttp://www.tmz.com/2016/06/12/orlando-g ... -shooting/ remained active on other apps.

He says Mateen used Adam4Adam to send shots of his penis to men -- but never showed his face. Cedeno says he has no knowledge Mateen was ever successful in hooking up with a man.

On the other hand ... a female user on Plenty Of Fish says Mateen reached out to her 18 months ago. She says he was "nice, normal ... mentioned he had a child, but said he was single and looking for a good woman to marry."

She told us Mateen never said anything about being into men, but did rant about Islam and the Quran ... saying people misunderstood his religion. She says he wanted to meet face-to-face, but she too blocked him because he seemed "emotionally unstable."

The FBI says it's investigating Mateen's potential activity on gay apps, and reports he'd visited Pulse multiple times before Sunday morning's killings.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/15/omar-mate ... adid=hero5

London. CORRUPT
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 4:01 pm

DAVIDALEM wrote:

WOW
OMG! The end of this brought me to tears.  When he was talking about "letting go" and feeling calm.  He was literally on the verge of death.  :cry:

Pretty Boy
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 4:21 pm

HeX wrote:
Pretty Boy wrote:It's 4AM and I'm too scared to sleep. I just found out that POS lived in the same town my cousins are from and will be visiting in August. :noway: lived 5 mins away from my aunts house. He was the security guard at the golf course my cousin worked at. Checked his ID every day. :noway:

Ugh...that must feel sickening ...I feel for you brother ..don't be scared though ...I know it's hard, as I lay here with anger and sorrow and disgust ... But be done with fear.. I'm working on letting my sorrow go... I'm gonna start back up working with the community..a volunteer .. I talked to these lgbt youth at the LA vigil ...they were crying and looking so defeated and hurt ...I had to tell them they were beautiful and here on this earth for a reason and not to give into darkness... Their heart break was palpable... Anyway PB.. Be vigilant and brave and you already have the courage
Thank you boo. I'm going to the LGBT center in Weho tmrw too. See if there's anyway I can help. Make my voice heard. I donated to the gofundme page that Queen tweeted and shared it on FB. Funny how it only got one other share and 2 likes when I have close to 2000 friends. :noway: (given I haven't used FB in YEARS.)

Raven
Royals @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 4:25 pm

NIGHTMARE© wrote:Samantha Bee went the fuck AWF:

[youtube]t88X1pYQu-I[/youtube]
:roll: Thanks for posting, I needed this. 
"Christina Aguilera is my favorite drag queen in the world" - Farrah Moan

MakeMeYours
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 5:24 pm

DAVIDALEM wrote:

WOW
Oh god! :cry:

HeX MΔR∇ΣL
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 5:32 pm

Mi$$ ⒷⓎⒸ wrote:
Pretty Boy wrote: The sad part is if that fucker loses his job, I'd be scared to work there. :noway: hope your friend is safe and it was an anonymous tip.

I'm wondering if he can even be dismissed for this, though. Any human resources girls on here? It's a truly fucked up view of things but I guess that's his right huh? :noway:

Most employment has a clause about social media nowadays so yes you can be fired under the guise of your representing your place of employment

HeX MΔR∇ΣL
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 5:36 pm

You guys watching what's going on in Washington today? It's pretty epic

Igor
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 16th, 2016, 10:12 am

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/14/us/or ... d=25602725

49 birds appear over Orlando shooting victims memorial

BYC My Mind
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 16th, 2016, 10:58 am

Little update sisters. My friend just texted me and said the asshole who made those terrible comments on his FB was dismissed this morning.

Death & Decay VIRGO
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 16th, 2016, 11:01 am

Igor wrote:http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/14/us/or ... d=25602725

49 birds appear over Orlando shooting victims memorial

Beautiful. :cry:

BYC My Mind
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 16th, 2016, 11:12 am

The bird story is so amazing. I've texted it to everyone I know. RIP beautiful angels.

Melissa
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 16th, 2016, 12:46 pm

So many people on my FB defending guns. :(

BYC My Mind
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 16th, 2016, 1:14 pm

@jorge.

Put the banner back!

XtinaIsMyLifeAndSoul
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 16th, 2016, 1:19 pm

Melissa wrote:So many people on my FB defending guns. :(
I can't believe after all these events some people are not for pushing for stricter gun laws... where did this obsession with this object come from?