Terrorist shooting at Orlando gay club - 50+ killed - Deadliest mass shooting in US history

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
Melissa
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 10:37 pm

aiden wrote:Some idiot on Twitter is trying to make this about race and undocumented people
Not surprised, the idiots come out to play.

aiden
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 11:07 pm

Melissa wrote:
aiden wrote:Some idiot on Twitter is trying to make this about race and undocumented people
Not surprised, the idiots come out to play.
I could see how they felt it was an attack on a certain race, but it just happened to be Latino night at the club. It was clearly on attack on the LGBT community. The shooter even spared the life of African Americans since the shooter thought, they've been through enough.
But yeah someone always pulls the race card sadly

NIGHTMARE ⬆️
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 11:23 pm

:funny:

BYC My Mind
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 11:39 pm

aiden wrote:The shooter even spared the life of African Americans since the shooter thought, they've been through enough.
Was this before or after the African Americans he shot? :awk: I mean I saw the survivor say this but I'm guessing she's not had a chance to see the list of people who died. He didn't spare shit.

Jimmyboy ADMIN.
Urbans @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 11:50 pm

I haven't commented much on this because I am really at a loss of words. The same thing happened in Mexico a couple of months ago but it was not publicized and I read about much time after it happened so it didn't hit that hard.

Sadly, this has made me realize how much intolerance and ignorance the world still has towards the LGTB community, reading comments on the news feeds from several outlets made even angrier and sadder.

I thought we were in a better place, but unfortunately, society seems to be moving backwards instead... Heartbreaking, really.

D'Avi G O L
Urbans @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 12:09 am

aiden wrote:
Melissa wrote: Not surprised, the idiots come out to play.
I could see how they felt it was an attack on a certain race, but it just happened to be Latino night at the club. It was clearly on attack on the LGBT community. The shooter even spared the life of African Americans since the shooter thought, they've been through enough.
There were black LGBT people that WERE killed along with Afro Latinos.

This was an attack on LGBT people of color. The fact that you can't get that through your head is not surprising at all.
GOL / G.O.L. [gee-oh-el or, often, gol] Gagging out loud; Giggling out loud: used as a response to something funny or throw the slightest of shade to a rather dull comment.

Avi By: dinvy

aiden
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 12:10 am

D'Avi wrote:
aiden wrote: I could see how they felt it was an attack on a certain race, but it just happened to be Latino night at the club. It was clearly on attack on the LGBT community. The shooter even spared the life of African Americans since the shooter thought, they've been through enough.
There were black LGBT people that were kill along with Afro Latinos.

This was an attack on LGBT people of color. The fact that you can't get that through your head is not surprising at all.
because it was Latin night , I mean statistically speaking there would be more latins who were killed because of that. But sure it was a race thing in the life of Davi and co

D'Avi G O L
Urbans @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 12:14 am

aiden wrote:
D'Avi wrote: There were black LGBT people that were kill along with Afro Latinos.

because it was Latin night , I mean statistically speaking there would be more latins who were killed because of that. But sure it was a race thing in the life of Davi and co
He could've chosen any other night mija. He chose a night that was a minority group of a minority group. Do not erase their beings as LGBT Latinx and Black minorities as so much of the white gays are already doing. Remember them as who they are. :arrow:
GOL / G.O.L. [gee-oh-el or, often, gol] Gagging out loud; Giggling out loud: used as a response to something funny or throw the slightest of shade to a rather dull comment.

D'Avi G O L
Urbans @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 12:21 am

This should also note, not only does this affect the LGBT community but that Latinx one as well. Althoughit's not addressed in the media, doesn't mean it should take a blind eye.

jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 12:57 am

Unrelated to this, but on point for #PrayForOrlando: a 2 year old little girl may have just been eaten by an alligator in Lake Buena Vista (Disney area, in Orlando). 

Fucking hell, Orlando. 
See, I've been having me a real good time
And it feels so nice to know I'm gonna be alright
So please don't take my feelings...

Lord
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 1:19 am

LORD AROUND THE WORLD
blog | insta

PennyRae
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 2:32 am

Enter The Circus wrote:Thank God I'm not friends with many Republicans.  I am just too pissed off right to see any pro-gun shit on FB. :mad:
My best friend is a diehard republican, and it just sucks. So much. I never talk politics with her. It's just frustrating.

PennyRae
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 2:33 am

jorge. wrote:Unrelated to this, but on point for #PrayForOrlando: a 2 year old little girl may have just been eaten by an alligator in Lake Buena Vista (Disney area, in Orlando). 

Fucking hell, Orlando. 
Florida is such a mess. Sis, you should move to Cali tbh. I feel like you'd thrive in LA. Or NY, but the weather can't compare to Cali & Florida.

NIGHTMARE ⬆️
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 2:35 am

Samantha Bee went the fuck AWF:

[youtube]t88X1pYQu-I[/youtube]

SanelyInsane
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 6:16 am

NIGHTMARE© wrote:Samantha Bee went the fuck AWF:

[youtube]t88X1pYQu-I[/youtube]
Holy shit! This video needs to go viral.

NewAgenda
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 6:24 am

Just terrible. This is a story that seems like it's going to take more investigation than other cases like this. The things he did and said before the massacre and what he did and said during the massacre all conflict.

He said he wanted to spare the lives of the black people but he murdered some. He went on a rampage though, so he probably was just shooting as many people as he could. We don't really know if he was actually targeting them, but we do know he targeted the latino gay community. And why target the gay community and the latino community when they are both minority groups? Minorities aren't the ones making up the majority of the house and making these decisions to attack other countries.
Why you still talking 'bout me like we together?
I moved on for the better
You moved on to whoever
I was down for whatever and then some
You gon' make me late to work again

- SZA, Broken Clocks

NewAgenda
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 6:50 am

aiden wrote:
Melissa wrote: Not surprised, the idiots come out to play.
It did not just so happen to be Latino night. This man supposedly frequented the bar for several years up to twice a month at one point. He messaged guys on Grindr this year wondering what the hotspots were although it seemed like he already knew. And I'm sure the Latino night was publicized all over Pulse's website as it was the bar's biggest night of the week and happened every Saturday night.

It's very easy to obtain information online and this was a man that did his research and learned different skills very quickly to actually act out this planned attack. He rented a car and drove two hours away to do this. It was well organized.
Why you still talking 'bout me like we together?
I moved on for the better
You moved on to whoever
I was down for whatever and then some
You gon' make me late to work again

- SZA, Broken Clocks

BYC My Mind
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 7:09 am

A friend called me last night and said someone at his job was reported to HR for writing on FB " I guess someone had enough to extinguish the filth. I applaud the young man who gunned these dogs down".. Just no words. For every step I had thought we'd taken I feel like we've been pushed back a million more by this.

Pretty Boy
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 7:14 am

It's 4AM and I'm too scared to sleep. I just found out that POS lived in the same town my cousins are from and will be visiting in August. :noway: lived 5 mins away from my aunts house. He was the security guard at the golf course my cousin worked at. Checked his ID every day. :noway:

HeX MΔR∇ΣL
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 7:16 am

Mi$$ ⒷⓎⒸ wrote:A friend called me last night and said someone at his job was reported to HR for writing on FB " I guess someone had enough to extinguish the filth. I applaud the young man who gunned these dogs down".. Just no words. For every step I had thought we'd taken I feel like we've been pushed back a million more by this.

So many guys are feeling like this ....this attack and the response has awoken a beast...

Pretty Boy
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 7:17 am

Mi$$ ⒷⓎⒸ wrote:A friend called me last night and said someone at his job was reported to HR for writing on FB " I guess someone had enough to extinguish the filth. I applaud the young man who gunned these dogs down".. Just no words. For every step I had thought we'd taken I feel like we've been pushed back a million more by this.
The sad part is if that fucker loses his job, I'd be scared to work there. :noway: hope your friend is safe and it was an anonymous tip.

HeX MΔR∇ΣL
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 7:24 am

Pretty Boy wrote:It's 4AM and I'm too scared to sleep. I just found out that POS lived in the same town my cousins are from and will be visiting in August. :noway: lived 5 mins away from my aunts house. He was the security guard at the golf course my cousin worked at. Checked his ID every day. :noway:

Ugh...that must feel sickening ...I feel for you brother ..don't be scared though ...I know it's hard, as I lay here with anger and sorrow and disgust ... But be done with fear.. I'm working on letting my sorrow go... I'm gonna start back up working with the community..a volunteer .. I talked to these lgbt youth at the LA vigil ...they were crying and looking so defeated and hurt ...I had to tell them they were beautiful and here on this earth for a reason and not to give into darkness... Their heart break was palpable... Anyway PB.. Be vigilant and brave and you already have the courage

KGBCA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 7:28 am

I hate Donald Trump so much. How can people vote for this idiot?? I'm glad Obama TRUMPED him yesterday. GTFOH!

FreeakdioN
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 7:32 am

KGBCA wrote:I hate Donald Trump so much. How can people vote for this idiot?? I'm glad Obama TRUMPED him yesterday. GTFOH!
Same way as there were idiots voting for George W Bush for president, not only once...but twice.

Cashmere
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 7:37 am

FreeakdioN wrote:
KGBCA wrote:I hate Donald Trump so much. How can people vote for this idiot?? I'm glad Obama TRUMPED him yesterday. GTFOH!
Same way as there were idiots voting for George W Bush for president, not only once...but twice.
Not even comparable. Stick to what you understand.
this ain't for the best, my reputation has never been worse / so he must like me for me / we can't make any promises, now can we babe / but you can make me a drink

BYC My Mind
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 7:41 am

Pretty Boy wrote: The sad part is if that fucker loses his job, I'd be scared to work there. :noway: hope your friend is safe and it was an anonymous tip.

I'm wondering if he can even be dismissed for this, though. Any human resources girls on here? It's a truly fucked up view of things but I guess that's his right huh? :noway:

FreeakdioN
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 7:45 am

Theres News now that ISIS are heading from Syria to France and Belgium to make attacks.

Igor
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 8:29 am

NewAgenda wrote:Just terrible. This is a story that seems like it's going to take more investigation than other cases like this. The things he did and said before the massacre and what he did and said during the massacre all conflict.

He said he wanted to spare the lives of the black people but he murdered some. He went on a rampage though, so he probably was just shooting as many people as he could. We don't really know if he was actually targeting them, but we do know he targeted the latino gay community. And why target the gay community and the latino community when they are both minority groups? Minorities aren't the ones making up the majority of the house and making these decisions to attack other countries.
He probably said that he was doing it for "his country" or whatever during the shooting cause he didn't want people to think he was a closet self hated jealous homophobic gay.

Cristina
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 8:51 am

FreeakdioN wrote:Theres News now that ISIS are heading from Syria to France and Belgium to make attacks.
i just heard about it on the radio. this is so scary. 
yesterday i was sitting in my kitchen and it was raining.. and then BOOM. i heard like the craziest, loudest thunder ever. it sounded like an explosion, so weird. i got goosebumps all over the body and froze for a second. and after that i heard so many sirens. well, it was raining a lot so basements got flooded and the fire department had a lot of work to do so.... 
i live in hamburg, it's one of the biggest cities in germany and i have to admit, i get easily scared at the moment...

XtinaTurkey
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 15th, 2016, 10:58 am

im so sad and devastated,may their souls rest in peace... :cry: this year in my country i won't be able to attend pride walk because of this hate crime. We us Turkish LGBT can't live our lifes like you do guys. We are like flowers living under rocks... :cry: This hate must stop in all around the world :cry: