Terrorist shooting at Orlando gay club - 50+ killed - Deadliest mass shooting in US history

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
czr187
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 2:06 pm

NIGHTMARE© wrote:
LuisB wrote:Now they'll say he was aggressive and had a mental condition because he was gay :noway:
I'm just sick of hearing about this mother fucker and his life story. WHO GIVES FUCK?!! He went there and killed those people because he was filled with hate and insecurity. What other fucking motive is needed? How about the media start acknowledging the pain this has caused the LGBT community?!
I said the exact same thing yesterday. I don't give a fuck who he married, who he fucked, what he ate, what his hobbies were, what he wore. He killed all these fucking people so stop glamorizing and obsessing over HIS life and dissecting the details of this. The media has the power to reach millions of people and could use that to be productive and spread important information to bring about change in our country but they are too busy acting like TMZ or The Shade Room digging up dirt or random trivia on this sick fuck, smh.

Adore
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 2:29 pm

Enter The Circus wrote:HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
THE HOMOPHOBIC TERRORISTS WIFE ADMITS TO THE FBI THAT SHE KNEW ABOUT THE ATTACK AND TRIED TO TALK HIM OUT OF IT, SHE WAS THERE WHEN HE PURCHASED THE WEAPONS AND DROVE HIM TO PULSE TO CASE THE JOINT AHEAD OF TIME.
SHE TRIED TO TALK HIM OUT OF IT.
SHE NEVER CALLED THE COPS.
HOLY. SHIT.
Wow, stupid bitch

London. CORRUPT
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 2:32 pm

Adore wrote:
Enter The Circus wrote:HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
THE HOMOPHOBIC TERRORISTS WIFE ADMITS TO THE FBI THAT SHE KNEW ABOUT THE ATTACK AND TRIED TO TALK HIM OUT OF IT, SHE WAS THERE WHEN HE PURCHASED THE WEAPONS AND DROVE HIM TO PULSE TO CASE THE JOINT AHEAD OF TIME.
SHE TRIED TO TALK HIM OUT OF IT.
SHE NEVER CALLED THE COPS.
HOLY. SHIT.
Wow, stupid bitch
She's probably lying...but she's still going behind bars.

NIGHTMARE ⬆️
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 2:33 pm

D'Avi wrote:I have been so emotionally drained the last few days girls. Not only did this happen to the US and gay people, but on brown and black LGBT bodies. These are people that resemble and the girls on here a like. Their names and faces will forever be with me.
Several of my gay white friends are now starting to understand what we went through with black lives matter and all those other murders as far as the media is concerned.

czr187
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 2:50 pm

Miguel wrote:
It is stupid and ignorant to take a 4000 year old book in such a literal way. Same with Quran. I mean, sure, it is easy to talk about religion from the outside. That's your choice, your free speech, your ignorance, your free will, so do you. I won't waste my time and energy. If you want to keep spreading intolerance, hate, go ahead, babe. Not my business.
Sadly this is the same attitude some religious individuals have when they turn the other way as they see someone use their religion to spread hateful messages.

Death & Decay VIRGO
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 2:51 pm

Police shot a man that was armed & holding people hostage at a Walmart.

WTF is wrong with people??!!

Creek
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 2:52 pm

Miguel wrote:
Cameron Frye wrote: Except for the bits that say exactly the opposite.

Where exactly is the love in

Or in

[youtube]MBT1neIA0tc[/youtube]
It is stupid and ignorant to take a 4000 year old book in such a literal way. Same with Quran. I mean, sure, it is easy to talk about religion from the outside. That's your choice, your free speech, your ignorance, your free will, so do you. I won't waste my time and energy. If you want to keep spreading intolerance, hate, go ahead, babe. Not my business.

umm but isn't that exactly what these Islamic extremists are doing?

SEVINNYNE.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 2:54 pm

London. wrote:
SEVINNYNE. wrote:
Yes?
I'm just LOLing @ you trying to make this about non-LGBT people's feelings being left out, when they were "left out" of the attack.  If anyone feels "left out" it's of their own doing.  Gay people were targeted but this affects other people as well, so there's not reason to feel left out b/c of rainbow colors on people's profile pictures.  Should we as Americans have felt left out after that Paris attack when everyone put that French Flag filter on their picture?
Weren't some of you bitching about it tho? :awk:

London. CORRUPT
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 2:58 pm

SEVINNYNE. wrote:
London. wrote: I'm just LOLing @ you trying to make this about non-LGBT people's feelings being left out, when they were "left out" of the attack.  If anyone feels "left out" it's of their own doing.  Gay people were targeted but this affects other people as well, so there's not reason to feel left out b/c of rainbow colors on people's profile pictures.  Should we as Americans have felt left out after that Paris attack when everyone put that French Flag filter on their picture?
Weren't some of you bitching about it tho? :awk:
Not I...and not that I recall.

PennyRae
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 3:01 pm

D'Avi wrote:I have been so emotionally drained the last few days girls. Not only did this happen to the US and gay people, but on brown and black LGBT bodies. These are people that resemble and the girls on here a like. Their names and faces will forever be with me.
It's weird, cause when he was asking the victims their race he asked if they were black. When they responded that they were, he said "I don't have a problem with blacks" :confused: but he still shot them?

AguileraArmy
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 3:10 pm

mental.

Enter The Circus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 3:12 pm

PennyRae wrote:
It's weird, cause when he was asking the victims their race he asked if they were black. When they responded that they were, he said "I don't have a problem with blacks" :confused: but he still shot them?
A co-worker of his says he hated black and jews, in addition to gays

PennyRae
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 3:25 pm

Enter The Circus wrote:
PennyRae wrote:
Why'd he say that then? So weird. Maybe he wanted to mind fuck them.

Tink.
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 3:51 pm

Enter The Circus wrote:
PennyRae wrote:
Wow, a real peach. Someone should have gotten him before he killed all those poor innocent people.

Enter The Circus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 4:11 pm

PennyRae wrote:
Enter The Circus wrote: A co-worker of his says he hated black and jews, in addition to gays
He seems like a really deranged person....the people who said they spoke to him on the gay apps said they blocked him because his messages were really creepy.

PennyRae
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 4:24 pm

Enter The Circus wrote:
PennyRae wrote:
He seems like a really deranged person....the people who said they spoke to him on the gay apps said they blocked him because his messages were really creepy.
I wanna know what his messages said. I mean on Grindr you get some creepy ass messages in general, but for them to straight up block him? I wanna at least have an idea.

MakeMeYours
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 4:47 pm

AguileraArmy wrote:Image

mental.
What? 7? Where exactly?

Ohhh god, these bitches are sick.

FreeakdioN
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 4:53 pm

rye
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 4:54 pm

[youtube]I_iyIPPLKgs[/youtube]

Smh at the details - one of the survivors held a press conference 

BionicPrince
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 5:10 pm

I'm so happy to see this beautiful, sane and very smart side of my big sister @Miguel 
She has truly grown into a full woman. It made me smile reading his post.

Enter The Circus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 5:12 pm

rye wrote:[youtube]I_iyIPPLKgs[/youtube]

Smh at the details - one of the survivors held a press conference 
omg. :noway:

BionicPrince
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 5:16 pm

FreeakdioN wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... madan.html

Happened 3 hours ago in France
Wow, what an idiot. Since today, I don't really feel that europe is safe at the moment, especially during the european championship that is going on for a few more weeks. They took the fun out of everyone, now people are being so affraid when they go to crowded places to watch the game, most of them don't even have security. I pray that nothing bad happens. Two years ago, everyone could go and have fun watching the game, oh how the times have been changed. :( I'm sure that an attack like this won't happen in the US again, security will rise even more now, but europe is still barely doing something.  :noway:

Creek
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 5:19 pm

Miguel wrote:
Creek wrote:
It is. Those people are so fucked up. All Venus and I are saying is banning muslims, trying to "delete a religion" is not only impossible, but wrong. Religion is not the one to blame. 
But what is also wrong is bringing 100,000 Muslim refugees from Syria into our country without a proper screening process and put our own people at risk. Islamic religion is against  American values period. Most Muslims (apart from the ones that grew up within American culture) believe in oppression...They believe homosexuality should be punished by death, women should be oppressed and have no voice. So I don't understand why we need to bring more of that into our home, at least not until they put proper procedures and thorough background screening in place.

BionicPrince
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 5:25 pm

OMG, an ISIS terrorist also shot 2 people in Paris today, WHY :icant:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... stage.html

RIP  :noway:

EDIT: There's a video in there where he's saying that he/they have more things coming for the EU championship, I fucking knew that they would use that. DISGUSTING.

Enter The Circus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 5:28 pm

One official familiar with the investigation, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said investigators were only beginning to delve into the contents of Mateen's cellphone and other electronic devices. The source said investigators believe Mateen browsed militant Islamic material on the internet for two years or more before the Orlando shootings.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-flori ... SKCN0Z017C

Creek
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 5:31 pm

BionicPrince wrote:OMG, an ISIS terrorist also shot 2 people in Paris today, WHY :icant:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... stage.html

RIP  :noway:

EDIT: There's a video in there where he's saying that he/they have more things coming for the EU championship, I fucking knew that they would use that. DISGUSTING.

The world needs to wake the fuck up. This is ridiculous and is not over.  There will be many more attacks from ISIS this year, whether on larger scale or smaller scale, it doesn't matter. All lives matter, ISIS lunatics have spread all over the world. This is just devastating.

George
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 5:33 pm

MakeMeYours wrote:

mental.
What? 7? Where exactly?

Ohhh god, these bitches are sick.
16 school children were murdered in 1996 in a school shooting in Scotland. (The Dunblane school massacre). In response laws were put in place restricting ownership of guns in the UK. I think that was the last major shooting.

aiden
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 5:35 pm

mental.
Where are these 7 at?

Creek
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 5:36 pm

Miguel wrote:
Creek wrote: But what is also wrong is bringing 100,000 Muslim refugees from Syria into our country without a proper screening process and put our own people at risk. Islamic religion is against  American values period. Most Muslims (apart from the ones that grew up within American culture) believe in oppression...They believe homosexuality should be punished by death, women should be oppressed and have no voice. So I don't understand why we need to bring more of that into our home, at least not until they put proper procedures and thorough background screening in place.
I agree, but then again: read what you just wrote yourself (specially the bolded parts). The problem is not Islam, but the government's inefficient security procedures. Not all muslims are terrorists or a threat to us westerners. 

Yeah, not all are a threat, but a lot of them are. And if even just one deranged lunatic slips through the cracks its already not worth it to me.

MakeMeYours
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 14th, 2016, 5:52 pm

I think we have to be prepared for more attacks to come.