The Official 2016 United States Presidential Election: General Election Edition

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...

Who should be the next president?

Hillary Clinton
82%
Gary Johnson
1%
Jill Stein
3%
Other Independent/Write in
3%
Donald Trump (Ultimate Troll Option)
12%

Total votes: 197

Xtina_Storm
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2016, 5:54 pm

love&music wrote:Mike Cernovich 
[ltr]@Cernovich[/ltr]

Do people ordinarily refer to small children in swimming pools as "entertainment"? #SpiritCooking https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5252 

They are the kids of Alexandra Tydings, an actress and Hillary supporter.
I don't know if it's an innocent family thing or something more sinister, but lots of people have jumped on the whole underage girl pool party thing.
The emails are weird, either way.

FranzJoseph
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2016, 5:57 pm

Im so confused right now.....

Jayson
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2016, 6:00 pm

It feeds into their narrative that she is a witch... 

Ardent
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2016, 6:22 pm

I'm going to revel in all this when she wins after a whole department has shown their ass and the public doesn't give a fuck. The whole FBI will be dismantled and Rudy will be 6 feet under God willing. Let me go light my 6 pointed candle.

Ardent
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2016, 6:24 pm

Jayson wrote:
It feeds into their narrative that she is a witch... 
It is astonishingly stupid. Leave it for bible thumping inbred lunatics to take this election to a really fucking dark place.

jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2016, 6:24 pm

Brett whatever the fuck his name is from Fox News, came out and apologized for his report from a few days ago. That report said that an indictment over the Clinton Foundation was coming very soon, from "close sources" in the investigation. He came out now and said that he was misinformed and that those reports were wrong.

The level of disinformation, voter disenfranchisement, scare tactics and intimidation that these assholes on the right are pedaling forth every day and have been shouting about trying to get something to stick... it is unbelievable how these people have dragged the level of informed political discourse in this country to the gutter.

I hate the polarization of politics, and the hyper partisan atmosphere that we endure on a constant basis nowadays, but the way these people are trying to win elections, not by appealing to policies or by connecting to voters but by misinformation and an unparalleled effort to suppress the vote... fuck them. Fuck them all.
See, I've been having me a real good time
And it feels so nice to know I'm gonna be alright
So please don't take my feelings...

Enter The Circus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2016, 6:26 pm

jorge. wrote:Brett whatever the fuck his name is from Fox News, came out and apologized for his report from a few days ago. That report said that an indictment over the Clinton Foundation was coming very soon, from "close sources" in the investigation. He came out now and said that he was misinformed and that those reports were wrong.

The level of disinformation, voter disenfranchisement, scare tactics and intimidation that these assholes on the right are pedaling forth every day and have been shouting about trying to get something to stick... it is unbelievable how these people have dragged the level of informed political discourse in this country to the gutter.

I hate the polarization of politics, and the hyper partisan atmosphere that we endure on a constant basis nowadays, but the way these people are trying to win elections, not by appealing to policies or by connecting to voters but by misinformation and an unparalleled effort to suppress the vote... fuck them. Fuck them all.
It's really quite sad isn't it?  Wouldn't it just be easier to actually do their jobs?

slowdown
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2016, 6:42 pm

SanelyInsane wrote:Does anyone else find Hillary's campaign manager cute AF? Is he gay? My gaydar goes off every time I see him on tv.
YES!  He is gay and I find him so adorable!  He's the first gay campaign manager of a major candidate in history.  

slowdown
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2016, 6:52 pm

The ABC/Washington Post daily tracking poll is slowly moving in Hillary's direction.  Their poll showed Trump up by 1 point about 5 days ago and each day the poll has moved in Hillary's direction by one point.  The poll they released this morning had Hillary +3 and now they went ahead and released another one just now and it has Hillary +4 stating that enthusiasm for Hillary has completely recovered from the FBI mess and that Trump's support has a hit a 10-day low.  

Enter The Circus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2016, 6:54 pm

Good sis slowdown, jorge, and keith2004 keep me sane in this messy thread :icant:

jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2016, 7:09 pm

I've stopped looking at 538. I legit am done with them this election.
Nates overcompensation in the polls because Trump got the nomination in the first place when they were not forecasting it is too much of a bend for me. I guess time will tell if he was wrong or right, but personally, I be done.
See, I've been having me a real good time
And it feels so nice to know I'm gonna be alright
So please don't take my feelings...

Enter The Circus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2016, 7:10 pm

jorge. wrote:I've stopped looking at 538. I legit am done with them this election.
Nates overcompensation in the polls because Trump got the nomination in the first place when they were not forecasting it is too much of a bend for me. I guess time will tell if he was wrong or right, but personally, I be done.
The early voting is keeping me from having meltdowns, sis.  We're doing really good in FL and NV.  I just need this damn Philly transit strike mess to be over :icant;  If Trump breaks her PA firewall, we're all fucked.

SanelyInsane
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2016, 7:21 pm

jorge. wrote:I've stopped looking at 538. I legit am done with them this election.
I did too. They don't even make sense anymore. I'm just gonna stop reading any sites and just wait til Tues.

I'll be busy all wknd getting fucked up (a cousin and a friend are celebrating their bdays this wknd) and will be taking all of Mon to recover just in time to go out and vote on Tues. Will be having an election night kickback with friends with some cheese and wine.

But I'm done with this shit.

DNNY
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2016, 7:26 pm

I kinda preffer to read upshot, Nate Cohn's and Harry Enten's twitter feeds tbh.
Last edited by DNNY on November 4th, 2016, 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madonna / Beyoncé / Róisín Murphy /Grimes / St. Vincent / Years & Years / Arcade Fire/ Björk / Florence + the Machine/ twenty one pilots/ Halsey / Queens of the Stone Age / Christina Aguilera

DNNY
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2016, 7:33 pm

I'm personally not buying into this weird, psychotic narrative some media folks are pushing... Snap out of it, sisters.
Madonna / Beyoncé / Róisín Murphy /Grimes / St. Vincent / Years & Years / Arcade Fire/ Björk / Florence + the Machine/ twenty one pilots/ Halsey / Queens of the Stone Age / Christina Aguilera

Xtina_Storm
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2016, 8:05 pm

Can't believe there's a possibility that an orange, tumbleweed headed oompa loompa named after a fart  could become the next president.
Donald Trump could represent your country for the next 4 years

slowdown
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2016, 8:11 pm

NBC is reporting that the US has announced our hackers have hacked into Russia's electrical grid, telecom networks and the Kremlin's command center as a warning that if they interfere in our election, we're ready to take them down.  

slowdown
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2016, 8:12 pm

Early voting is making me nearly 100% confident that Hillary will win.  Everything coming out of Nevada, North Carolina and Florida point to a Hillary win.  In the end margins don't matter, a victory is a victory and all signs point to a Hillary victory. 

Ardent
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2016, 8:30 pm

slowdown wrote:NBC is reporting that the US has announced our hackers have hacked into Russia's electrical grid, telecom networks and the Kremlin's command center as a warning that if they interfere in our election, we're ready to take them down.  
Fucking destroy them!

slowdown
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2016, 8:53 pm

An estimated 37 MILLION people have already voted.  That is amazing.  Imagine how many more millions would potentially vote if every state offered early voting.  Right now there are about 12 states that offer no type of early voting expect for absentee ballots.  We should make it easier for people to vote but instead we continue to put unnecessary restrictions on voting that tends to impact minorities more.  

NotMyselfTonightX
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Location: Up in the gym just working on my fitness he's my witness

November 4th, 2016, 9:36 pm

slowdown wrote:NBC is reporting that the US has announced our hackers have hacked into Russia's electrical grid, telecom networks and the Kremlin's command center as a warning that if they interfere in our election, we're ready to take them down.  
Russia is such a bully. I can't believe the cold war is essentially still going on
Credit to Dinvy for my Emeli Sande Avi <3

Death & Decay VIRGO
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2016, 9:55 pm

Jane Doe asked for her case against Trump to be dismissed. Wow. Wtf.

kunst
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2016, 10:07 pm

Ultimately I have faith in the US that we won't elect Trump and Hillary will win. Que sera sera tbh. 

Tina تينا
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2016, 10:12 pm

I don't understand why y'all are so antsy. The math clearly shows Hillary winning the presidency, although I do think polls are overestimating her winning margin.
:heart: avi made by dinvy :heart:

**C
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2016, 10:34 pm

Death & Decay wrote:Jane Doe asked for her case against Trump to be dismissed. Wow. Wtf.
$$$$ 
BTW, combined with the following, we can see who's really trying to "rig" the election:
Rudy Giuliani Caught in a BIG FAT LIE, Admitted he Received CLASSIFIED Information from FBI
[youtube]Gilt0LrPz7w[/youtube]
Watch till the end for the flub about not speaking to any FBI agents and then his stammering about getting his info from "former FBI agents" etc.

SanelyInsane
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2016, 10:55 pm

kunst wrote:Ultimately I have faith in the US that we won't elect Trump and Hillary will win. Que sera sera tbh
:laugh: 
Oh kunst just when I wanna hate on your ass you always manage tu put a ring on it.

SanelyInsane
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2016, 10:57 pm

**C wrote:
Death & Decay wrote:Jane Doe asked for her case against Trump to be dismissed. Wow. Wtf.
$$$$ 
BTW, combined with the following, we can see who's really trying to "rig" the election:
Rudy Giuliani Caught in a BIG FAT LIE, Admitted he Received CLASSIFIED Information from FBI
[youtube]Gilt0LrPz7w[/youtube]
Watch till the end for the flub about not speaking to any FBI agents and then his stammering about getting his info from "former FBI agents" etc.
 Can someone just push him off the Brooklyn Bridge already?

kunst
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 4th, 2016, 11:08 pm

SanelyInsane wrote:
kunst wrote:Ultimately I have faith in the US that we won't elect Trump and Hillary will win. Que sera sera tbh
:laugh: 
Oh kunst just when I wanna hate on your ass you always manage tu put a ring on it.
I swear I'm not always a dick! haha

Enter The Circus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 5th, 2016, 12:51 am

slowdown wrote:Early voting is making me nearly 100% confident that Hillary will win.  Everything coming out of Nevada, North Carolina and Florida point to a Hillary win.  In the end margins don't matter, a victory is a victory and all signs point to a Hillary victory. 
I want Hillary to take a sledgehammer to Putin's balls.