I just approved our 400th member.

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
Locked
User avatar
jorge.
K I N G
K I N G
Reactions:
Posts: 7731
Joined: 20 February 2016
Age: 30

February 26th, 2016, 3:46 pm

HighHeeledHO wrote:Had to stop by to congratulate you my love on such a wonderful job, the board looks beautiful, I wish it a long, prosperous & messy ride.

Image
HAHAHAHAH

I love that you came around to posting, even if it'll probably only be here and now.

Thank you my love :) Door is always open for whenever you wish to come back.

@HighHeeledHo
Regrets collect like old friends / Here to relive your darkest moments
I can see no way, I can see no way / And all of the ghouls come out to play
And every demon wants his pound of flesh / But I like to keep some things to myself
I like to keep my issues strong / It's always darkest before the dawn
User avatar
Jenna
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 883
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 30

February 26th, 2016, 3:49 pm

Cameron Frye wrote:When will RLR...oh.
Honey, we had over 300 members on the first day, with over 600 by the end of the week. RLR is proof that front loaded numbers mean nothing.
User avatar
jorge.
K I N G
K I N G
Reactions:
Posts: 7731
Joined: 20 February 2016
Age: 30

February 26th, 2016, 4:04 pm

Jenna wrote:
Cameron Frye wrote:When will RLR...oh.
Honey, we had over 300 members on the first day, with over 600 by the end of the week. RLR is proof that front loaded numbers mean nothing.
Okay. 
Regrets collect like old friends / Here to relive your darkest moments
I can see no way, I can see no way / And all of the ghouls come out to play
And every demon wants his pound of flesh / But I like to keep some things to myself
I like to keep my issues strong / It's always darkest before the dawn
User avatar
Cristina
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 753
Joined: 25 February 2016

February 26th, 2016, 4:10 pm

Amazing!!! Love this board. Fresh start. Feels gooood.
User avatar
horsi
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 236
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 31

February 26th, 2016, 4:12 pm

Jenna wrote:
Cameron Frye wrote:When will RLR...oh.
Honey, we had over 300 members on the first day, with over 600 by the end of the week. RLR is proof that front loaded numbers mean nothing.
I loved RLR.  :tellmemore:
Hope XRed going to be RLR 2.0.
User avatar
Cameron Frye
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 605
Joined: 24 February 2016

February 26th, 2016, 4:13 pm

Jenna wrote:
Cameron Frye wrote:When will RLR...oh.
Honey, we had over 300 members on the first day, with over 600 by the end of the week. RLR is proof that front loaded numbers mean nothing.
Prove it.
User avatar
Xtina's Genie
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 32
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 34

February 26th, 2016, 4:14 pm

Love this new board, looks good.
User avatar
Cameron Frye
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 605
Joined: 24 February 2016

February 26th, 2016, 4:14 pm

PS: Most of those people who registered weren't even active. A large sum were sock accounts from other members who made sure to registered ALL of their names. I even made like 10. Others did too.
User avatar
Cameron Frye
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 605
Joined: 24 February 2016

February 26th, 2016, 4:15 pm

HighHeeledHO wrote:Had to stop by to congratulate you my love on such a wonderful job, the board looks beautiful, I wish it a long, prosperous & messy ride.

Image
Are you for real?! PROVE YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE!!!!!!
User avatar
Marc
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 532
Joined: 25 February 2016

February 26th, 2016, 4:19 pm

wow...  congrats.....   Which means that we are pretty active(at least lurking), just not all of us speak at the same time... 
User avatar
Jenna
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 883
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 30

February 26th, 2016, 4:22 pm

Cameron Frye wrote:PS: Most of those people who registered weren't even active. A large sum were sock accounts from other members who made sure to registered ALL of their names. I even made like 10. Others did too.
How do you know people haven't done that here? RLR is no longer open, so there's no reason to get any digs in. You asked when will RLR, I answered with honesty, which you know to be true because you were a member. I tried to keep it afloat, but it is hard to keep things going when you're the only one on staff with any commitment, and when, like you said, the active members are the most negative ones. That wasn't what RLR was meant to be about. Bottom line: I tried to do what I felt was right by this fanbase. But, you know, people are stuck in their ways. I take it personally because I put in a lot of effort.
User avatar
You-Know-Who
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2938
Joined: 25 February 2016

February 26th, 2016, 4:25 pm

Why is Frankie so pressed tho?
Adore
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1251
Joined: 25 February 2016

February 26th, 2016, 4:25 pm

aaaw @jenna you did your best and you did put a lot of effort into the RLR. farteron is messy
User avatar
Cameron Frye
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 605
Joined: 24 February 2016

February 26th, 2016, 4:27 pm

Jenna wrote:
Cameron Frye wrote:PS: Most of those people who registered weren't even active. A large sum were sock accounts from other members who made sure to registered ALL of their names. I even made like 10. Others did too.
How do you know people haven't done that here? RLR is no longer open, so there's no reason to get any digs in. You asked when will RLR, I answered with honesty, which you know to be true because you were a member. I tried to keep it afloat, but it is hard to keep things going when you're the only one on staff with any commitment, and when, like you said, the active members are the most negative ones. That wasn't what RLR was meant to be about. Bottom line: I tried to do what I felt was right by this fanbase. But, you know, people are stuck in their ways. I take it personally because I put in a lot of effort.
So you acknowledge this?
Maybe next time heed unbiased warnings -shrug-
User avatar
Jenna
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 883
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 30

February 26th, 2016, 4:31 pm

Cameron Frye wrote:
Jenna wrote: How do you know people haven't done that here? RLR is no longer open, so there's no reason to get any digs in. You asked when will RLR, I answered with honesty, which you know to be true because you were a member. I tried to keep it afloat, but it is hard to keep things going when you're the only one on staff with any commitment, and when, like you said, the active members are the most negative ones. That wasn't what RLR was meant to be about. Bottom line: I tried to do what I felt was right by this fanbase. But, you know, people are stuck in their ways. I take it personally because I put in a lot of effort.
So you acknowledge this?
Maybe next time heed unbiased warnings -shrug-
Well, yes. I acknowledged it as a it was happening. The whole purpose of RLR was to get away from the negative energy of aLD. The members had their chance to start anew. There were even people that were never members of LD or aLD that were driven away because of behavior of certain individuals. Christina's fanbase is divided and it is sad.
Heed unbiased warnings?  :awk:
adamx
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 7
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 29

February 26th, 2016, 4:50 pm

love this new site! I'm an oLDie btw, I know a few of you. I pretty much fell off at aLD but lurked for Xtina stuff and for all of the entertainment. Soooo ready for Queen's new blessings :music: 
Plush
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 35
Joined: 26 February 2016

February 26th, 2016, 5:00 pm

@Bad_vocal_technique

Image
User avatar
Blu
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 101
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 30

February 26th, 2016, 5:00 pm

 Hopefully this won't turn into a negative cesspool like aLD.  :sunny:
User avatar
jorge.
K I N G
K I N G
Reactions:
Posts: 7731
Joined: 20 February 2016
Age: 30

February 26th, 2016, 5:04 pm

Cameron Frye wrote:
HighHeeledHO wrote:Had to stop by to congratulate you my love on such a wonderful job, the board looks beautiful, I wish it a long, prosperous & messy ride.

Image
Are you for real?! PROVE YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE!!!!!!
It is :) I talked to him to verify it before approving the account. 
Regrets collect like old friends / Here to relive your darkest moments
I can see no way, I can see no way / And all of the ghouls come out to play
And every demon wants his pound of flesh / But I like to keep some things to myself
I like to keep my issues strong / It's always darkest before the dawn
User avatar
jorge.
K I N G
K I N G
Reactions:
Posts: 7731
Joined: 20 February 2016
Age: 30

February 26th, 2016, 5:05 pm

Plush wrote:@Bad_vocal_technique

Image
I ruminated on approving his account for 2 days :rip:
Regrets collect like old friends / Here to relive your darkest moments
I can see no way, I can see no way / And all of the ghouls come out to play
And every demon wants his pound of flesh / But I like to keep some things to myself
I like to keep my issues strong / It's always darkest before the dawn
Prometheus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2373
Joined: 24 February 2016

February 26th, 2016, 5:07 pm

Plush wrote:@Bad_vocal_technique

Image
OMG. :icant:
I think RLR struggled because it separated the forum into sections. If this forum did the same, it wouldn't work.
User avatar
Jenna
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 883
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 30

February 26th, 2016, 5:08 pm

We thought you guys would benefit from a little organization. *shrug*
User avatar
fighter
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2485
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 32

February 26th, 2016, 5:16 pm

Hello! Nice to be there. 
:rip: :fighter_cat: :rip: fighter
ISlayForX
Reactions:

February 26th, 2016, 5:21 pm

Mess at the rlr dragging. Lmao.
Prometheus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2373
Joined: 24 February 2016

February 26th, 2016, 5:23 pm

Jenna wrote:We thought you guys would benefit from a little organization. *shrug*
That wasn't a diss. The forum was really well done, Xtina just isn't active enough for her own section imo.
User avatar
Jenna
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 883
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 30

February 26th, 2016, 5:25 pm

Prometheus wrote:
Jenna wrote:We thought you guys would benefit from a little organization. *shrug*
That wasn't a diss. The forum was really well done, Xtina just isn't active enough for her own section imo.
Oh, I know. In hindsight, I should have known that separating topics wouldn't have worked, although it should be noted that I wasn't the only one that wanted it that way. We should have utilized tags and prefixes instead.
User avatar
Cameron Frye
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 605
Joined: 24 February 2016

February 26th, 2016, 6:19 pm

Jenna wrote:
Cameron Frye wrote: So you acknowledge this?
Maybe next time heed unbiased warnings -shrug-
Well, yes. I acknowledged it as a it was happening. The whole purpose of RLR was to get away from the negative energy of aLD. The members had their chance to start anew. There were even people that were never members of LD or aLD that were driven away because of behavior of certain individuals. Christina's fanbase is divided and it is sad.
Heed unbiased warnings?  :awk:
Yes. I was unbiased. And I warned you.

You can't allow people to start anew when you're also inviting the problem in.
It's like trying to clean up blood, by using fresh blood.
It felt as if y'all wanted to give chances to people who were complaining for being mistreated, but many of them were the ones causing the issues.

Had you been more selective and heeded warnings, you could have blocked a lot of the trouble from entering.
aLD is an internet forum. It is nonsentient. It is unable to harbor ill will or negativity. The source of any attitudes, for better or worse, come from the individual posters. When you remove individual things that perform a certain way from where they are, they continue to perform in the same way. If you have poisonous snakes in a green crate and then you move them into a red crate, nothing changes but the color of the crate. And that's what happened on RLR.

Seems impossible that the lot of you involved with the site/forum
(all smart people) could POSSIBLY not have seen it coming. You knew that MANY of the people complaining about aLD were angry because they had been banned or had other grievances with the Mods for issues they brought upon themselves. You basically created a forum for inmates wanting to run an asylum. It was essentially another Briterz situation, minus the transference of life savings.
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11170
Joined: 25 February 2016

February 26th, 2016, 6:27 pm

It's 2016 now.
Image
Let's focus on this forum!
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11170
Joined: 25 February 2016

February 26th, 2016, 6:29 pm

Let's slay a bit with our 500+ members!
Image
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Izu Ooº
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1118
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 34

February 26th, 2016, 8:01 pm

Home many were registered on aLD?
Locked