I just approved our 400th member.

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 26th, 2016, 3:46 pm

HighHeeledHO wrote:Had to stop by to congratulate you my love on such a wonderful job, the board looks beautiful, I wish it a long, prosperous & messy ride.

HAHAHAHAH

I love that you came around to posting, even if it'll probably only be here and now.

Thank you my love :) Door is always open for whenever you wish to come back.

@HighHeeledHo
See, I've been having me a real good time
And it feels so nice to know I'm gonna be alright
So please don't take my feelings...

Jenna
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 26th, 2016, 3:49 pm

Cameron Frye wrote:When will RLR...oh.
Honey, we had over 300 members on the first day, with over 600 by the end of the week. RLR is proof that front loaded numbers mean nothing.

jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 26th, 2016, 4:04 pm

Jenna wrote:
Honey, we had over 300 members on the first day, with over 600 by the end of the week. RLR is proof that front loaded numbers mean nothing.
Okay. 

Cristina
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 26th, 2016, 4:10 pm

Amazing!!! Love this board. Fresh start. Feels gooood.

horsi
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 26th, 2016, 4:12 pm

Jenna wrote:
I loved RLR.  :tellmemore:
Hope XRed going to be RLR 2.0.

Cameron Frye
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 26th, 2016, 4:13 pm

Jenna wrote:
Prove it.

Xtina's Genie
Fan @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 26th, 2016, 4:14 pm

Love this new board, looks good.

Cameron Frye
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 26th, 2016, 4:14 pm

PS: Most of those people who registered weren't even active. A large sum were sock accounts from other members who made sure to registered ALL of their names. I even made like 10. Others did too.

Cameron Frye
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 26th, 2016, 4:15 pm

HighHeeledHO wrote:Had to stop by to congratulate you my love on such a wonderful job, the board looks beautiful, I wish it a long, prosperous & messy ride.

Are you for real?! PROVE YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE!!!!!!

Marc
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 26th, 2016, 4:19 pm

wow...  congrats.....   Which means that we are pretty active(at least lurking), just not all of us speak at the same time... 

Jenna
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 26th, 2016, 4:22 pm

Cameron Frye wrote:PS: Most of those people who registered weren't even active. A large sum were sock accounts from other members who made sure to registered ALL of their names. I even made like 10. Others did too.
How do you know people haven't done that here? RLR is no longer open, so there's no reason to get any digs in. You asked when will RLR, I answered with honesty, which you know to be true because you were a member. I tried to keep it afloat, but it is hard to keep things going when you're the only one on staff with any commitment, and when, like you said, the active members are the most negative ones. That wasn't what RLR was meant to be about. Bottom line: I tried to do what I felt was right by this fanbase. But, you know, people are stuck in their ways. I take it personally because I put in a lot of effort.

You-Know-Who
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 26th, 2016, 4:25 pm

Why is Frankie so pressed tho?

Adore
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 26th, 2016, 4:25 pm

aaaw @jenna you did your best and you did put a lot of effort into the RLR. farteron is messy

Cameron Frye
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 26th, 2016, 4:27 pm

Jenna wrote:
Cameron Frye wrote:PS: Most of those people who registered weren't even active. A large sum were sock accounts from other members who made sure to registered ALL of their names. I even made like 10. Others did too.
How do you know people haven't done that here? RLR is no longer open, so there's no reason to get any digs in. You asked when will RLR, I answered with honesty, which you know to be true because you were a member. I tried to keep it afloat, but it is hard to keep things going when you're the only one on staff with any commitment, and when, like you said, the active members are the most negative ones. That wasn't what RLR was meant to be about. Bottom line: I tried to do what I felt was right by this fanbase. But, you know, people are stuck in their ways. I take it personally because I put in a lot of effort.
So you acknowledge this?
Maybe next time heed unbiased warnings -shrug-

Jenna
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 26th, 2016, 4:31 pm

Cameron Frye wrote:
Jenna wrote: How do you know people haven't done that here? RLR is no longer open, so there's no reason to get any digs in. You asked when will RLR, I answered with honesty, which you know to be true because you were a member. I tried to keep it afloat, but it is hard to keep things going when you're the only one on staff with any commitment, and when, like you said, the active members are the most negative ones. That wasn't what RLR was meant to be about. Bottom line: I tried to do what I felt was right by this fanbase. But, you know, people are stuck in their ways. I take it personally because I put in a lot of effort.
So you acknowledge this?
Well, yes. I acknowledged it as a it was happening. The whole purpose of RLR was to get away from the negative energy of aLD. The members had their chance to start anew. There were even people that were never members of LD or aLD that were driven away because of behavior of certain individuals. Christina's fanbase is divided and it is sad.
Heed unbiased warnings?  :awk:

adamx
Fan @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 26th, 2016, 4:50 pm

love this new site! I'm an oLDie btw, I know a few of you. I pretty much fell off at aLD but lurked for Xtina stuff and for all of the entertainment. Soooo ready for Queen's new blessings :music: 

Plush
Fan @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 26th, 2016, 5:00 pm

@Bad_vocal_technique

Blu
Fan @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 26th, 2016, 5:00 pm

Hopefully this won't turn into a negative cesspool like aLD.  :sunny:

jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 26th, 2016, 5:04 pm

Cameron Frye wrote:

Are you for real?! PROVE YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE!!!!!!
It is :) I talked to him to verify it before approving the account. 

jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 26th, 2016, 5:05 pm

Plush wrote:@Bad_vocal_technique

I ruminated on approving his account for 2 days :rip:

Prometheus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 26th, 2016, 5:07 pm

Plush wrote:@Bad_vocal_technique

OMG. :icant:
I think RLR struggled because it separated the forum into sections. If this forum did the same, it wouldn't work.

Jenna
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 26th, 2016, 5:08 pm

We thought you guys would benefit from a little organization. *shrug*

fighter
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 26th, 2016, 5:16 pm

Hello! Nice to be there. 
:rip: :fighter_cat: :rip: fighter

ISlayForX
Reactions:

February 26th, 2016, 5:21 pm

Mess at the rlr dragging. Lmao.

Prometheus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 26th, 2016, 5:23 pm

Jenna wrote:We thought you guys would benefit from a little organization. *shrug*
That wasn't a diss. The forum was really well done, Xtina just isn't active enough for her own section imo.

Jenna
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 26th, 2016, 5:25 pm

Prometheus wrote:
Jenna wrote:We thought you guys would benefit from a little organization. *shrug*
That wasn't a diss. The forum was really well done, Xtina just isn't active enough for her own section imo.
Oh, I know. In hindsight, I should have known that separating topics wouldn't have worked, although it should be noted that I wasn't the only one that wanted it that way. We should have utilized tags and prefixes instead.

Cameron Frye
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 26th, 2016, 6:19 pm

Jenna wrote:
Cameron Frye wrote: So you acknowledge this?
Well, yes. I acknowledged it as a it was happening. The whole purpose of RLR was to get away from the negative energy of aLD. The members had their chance to start anew. There were even people that were never members of LD or aLD that were driven away because of behavior of certain individuals. Christina's fanbase is divided and it is sad.
Heed unbiased warnings?  :awk:
Yes. I was unbiased. And I warned you.

You can't allow people to start anew when you're also inviting the problem in.
It's like trying to clean up blood, by using fresh blood.
It felt as if y'all wanted to give chances to people who were complaining for being mistreated, but many of them were the ones causing the issues.

Had you been more selective and heeded warnings, you could have blocked a lot of the trouble from entering.
aLD is an internet forum. It is nonsentient. It is unable to harbor ill will or negativity. The source of any attitudes, for better or worse, come from the individual posters. When you remove individual things that perform a certain way from where they are, they continue to perform in the same way. If you have poisonous snakes in a green crate and then you move them into a red crate, nothing changes but the color of the crate. And that's what happened on RLR.

Seems impossible that the lot of you involved with the site/forum
(all smart people) could POSSIBLY not have seen it coming. You knew that MANY of the people complaining about aLD were angry because they had been banned or had other grievances with the Mods for issues they brought upon themselves. You basically created a forum for inmates wanting to run an asylum. It was essentially another Briterz situation, minus the transference of life savings.

Raven
Royals @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 26th, 2016, 6:27 pm

It's 2016 now.
Let's focus on this forum!
"Christina Aguilera is my favorite drag queen in the world" - Farrah Moan

Raven
Royals @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 26th, 2016, 6:29 pm

Let's slay a bit with our 500+ members!