Christina Aguilera "LIBERATION": Timeline, News & Speculations Thread!

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
Kitana maria
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2018, 7:30 pm

Kitana wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 7:29 pm
[mention]jorge.[/mention] where the F U C K were you when Miguel and NIGHTMARE made countless threads about their so-called “tea”? :ziggy:

We have an account with an actual insider that confirmed the first single and you lock the thread.
Since I couldn’t do it in your reactions...

Death & Decay VIRGO
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2018, 7:36 pm

[quote=Kitana post_id=737246 time=<a href="tel:1524958166">1524958166</a> user_id=584][mention]jorge.[/mention] where the F U C K were you when Miguel and NIGHTMARE made countless threads about their so-called “tea”? :ziggy:

We have an account with an actual insider that confirmed the first single and you lock the thread.[/quote]

Spill that tea, sis!
Avi by Lorehn :kiss:
moralistic
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2018, 7:58 pm

It’s kinda nuts we haven’t heard her actually say anything about the new music other than a few sentences.

What does this mean?
jorge.
K I N G
K I N G
Reactions:

April 28th, 2018, 8:33 pm

Kitana wrote:
[mention]jorge.[/mention] where the F U C K were you when Miguel and NIGHTMARE made countless threads about their so-called “tea”? :ziggy:

We have an account with an actual insider that confirmed the first single and you lock the thread.
Honestly, fine.

By all means. I’m done giving a fuck.
Regrets collect like old friends / Here to relive your darkest moments
I can see no way, I can see no way / And all of the ghouls come out to play
And every demon wants his pound of flesh / But I like to keep some things to myself
I like to keep my issues strong / It's always darkest before the dawn
ziggy
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2018, 9:18 pm

Kitana wrote:
Kitana wrote:

🖕
y'all are a mess. You bitch and moan about admins/mods not doing anything about the Wild West sort of attitude they had towards "insider" info, and then when they finally take a hardline (mad bcuz it's ur thread? :ziggy:) you want 'em to walk it back... :noway:

like, next time [mention]NIGHTPOOT[/mention] & [mention]Migfail[/mention] start running off at the mouth about how they "heard from a super seeekrat reliable source!" this and that, and y'all set yourselves up in space to come crashing down to Earth... remember this moment.

MAMACITA bae
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2018, 9:35 pm

Kitana wrote:
@jorge. where the F U C K were you when Miguel and NIGHTMARE made countless threads about their so-called “tea”? :ziggy:

I literally made ONE thread. And if you count the one I made when I came back last year, two. Whatever I told y’all I did inside other threads. Idk about Nightmare. Jesus y’all cry like some fucking bitches. You know I’ve got nothing against you, Kitana, but grow some fucking balls and man up, please.
MAMACITA bae
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2018, 9:37 pm

“Countless threads” LMFAO pathetic traumatized bitches. This is what I get for mingling with commoners :ziggy: .
Kitana maria
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2018, 9:40 pm

MAMACITA wrote:
Kitana wrote:
@jorge. where the F U C K were you when Miguel and NIGHTMARE made countless threads about their so-called “tea”? :ziggy:

I literally made ONE thread. And if you count the one I made when I came back last year, two. Whatever I told y’all I did inside other threads. Idk about Nightmare. Jesus y’all cry like some fucking bitches. You know I’ve got nothing against you, Kitana, but grow some fucking balls and man up, please.
I’m saying there were countless threads on “inside info”. I just used you and NIGHTMARE as two examples. You take everything so personally, damn.
Kitana maria
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2018, 9:42 pm

ziggy wrote:
Kitana wrote:

🖕
y'all are a mess. You bitch and moan about admins/mods not doing anything about the Wild West sort of attitude they had towards "insider" info, and then when they finally take a hardline (mad bcuz it's ur thread? :ziggy:) you want 'em to walk it back... :noway:

like, next time [mention]NIGHTPOOT[/mention] & [mention]Migfail[/mention] start running off at the mouth about how they "heard from a super seeekrat reliable source!" this and that, and y'all set yourselves up in space to come crashing down to Earth... remember this moment.

If it weren’t for The Standom account, then we wouldn’t have known the album title or other song titles MONTHS in advance. They proved their worth and didn’t just spout album teas that never came to fruition. It’s not any random account.

Now stfu and go find something else more productive to do with your time :ziggy:
ziggy
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2018, 9:57 pm

Kitana wrote:
ziggy wrote:

If it weren’t for The Standom account, then we wouldn’t have known the album title or other song titles MONTHS in advance. They proved their worth and didn’t just spout album teas that never came to fruition. It’s not any random account.

Now stfu and go find something else more productive to do with your time :ziggy:
didn't we get the album title and song titles from RCA lodging DMCA notices against peeps? Where are you getting this mess from? I feel like this is another DAZED situation. :ziggy:

and the nerve.

Kitana maria
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2018, 10:15 pm

ziggy wrote:
Kitana wrote:

didn't we get the album title and song titles from RCA lodging DMCA notices against peeps? Where are you getting this mess from? I feel like this is another DAZED situation. :ziggy:

and the nerve.

NO! Do your research before speaking out of your ass.

We got the album title before the DMCA notice and they didn’t reveal any of the song titles. We got those from The Standom account.
MAMACITA bae
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2018, 10:26 pm

Lord wrote:
April 23rd, 2018, 11:23 pm
SCREAMING

As humiliating and weird as this sounds.. between Lotus and now, I've had three boyfriends and ONE GIRLFRIEND :rip: . Yes, I was a lesbian for a year and a half. We even lived together and all. That's how long it's been :rip: .
ziggy
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

Kitana wrote:
ziggy wrote:

and the nerve.

We got the album title before the DMCA notice and they didn’t reveal any of the song titles. We got those from The Standom account.
post the receipts, then. And I want dates from before the DMCA notices, thanks.

MAMACITA bae
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2018, 10:29 pm

Kitana wrote:
MAMACITA wrote:

I’m saying there were countless threads on “inside info”. I just used you and NIGHTMARE as two examples. You take everything so personally, damn.
You literally said that Nightmare and I were making countless threads about our so called tea. Literally. You were not giving an example. Now fuck off.
Kitana maria
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2018, 10:58 pm

ziggy wrote:
Kitana wrote:

Google is your friend. Do your damn research.

Kitana maria
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2018, 11:02 pm

MAMACITA wrote:
Kitana wrote:
You literally said that Nightmare and I were making countless threads about our so called tea. Literally. You were not giving an example. Now fuck off.
Did we get a single last July? How about in March? Not saying you were lying about your source, but as far as the rest of us are concerned, it was all hearsay.

MAMACITA bae
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2018, 11:03 pm

Kitana wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 11:02 pm
MAMACITA wrote:

Did we get a single last July? How about in March? Not saying you were lying about your source, but as far as the rest of us are concerned, it was all hearsay.

Cry me a river then, bitch.
Kitana maria
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

FYI [mention]ziggy[/mention], why do you think there was a DMCA notice in the first place? It was because the title and tracklist leaked. Use your brain, sweetie.

ziggy
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2018, 11:42 pm

Kitana wrote:
April 28th, 2018, 10:58 pm
ziggy wrote:

Google is your friend. Do your damn research.

no luck, sis?

post or...? You are the one trying to make a case for that twitter account. Not me. :ziggy:
ziggy
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 12:42 am

Kitana wrote:
FYI [mention]ziggy[/mention], why do you think there was a DMCA notice in the first place? It was because the title and tracklist leaked. Use your brain, sweetie.

i did ur job for you.

March 13th is key. I see, now, why you didn't bring any receipts. :rip: They either got it the same way we got it, or they stole it from us. But it all broke the same damn day. They had no tea. :noway:

http://xtina.red/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10050

Fusée Jaune
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 1:15 am

ziggy wrote:
Kitana wrote:

i did ur job for you.

March 13th is key. I see, now, why you didn't bring any receipts. :rip: They either got it the same way we got it, or they stole it from us. But it all broke the same damn day. They had no tea. :noway:

I feel like all these insiders or a lot of them get their tea from here...
٩◔‿◔۶
Kitana maria
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 2:48 am

ziggy wrote:
Kitana wrote:

i did ur job for you.

BITCH, if you care so much, then it’s YOUR job to find it yourself :ziggy:

I posted this in my thread, genius. Maybe if you bothered to read the first page :ziggy: what the fuck are you even talking about!? We got it from THEM.

Please put this dummy in their place [mention]MartinE[/mention]
Martiney +++
Q U E E N
Q U E E N
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 3:40 am

I can't defend the honour of that twitter specifically because I didn't see the tracklisting from them. I think they had access to the YouTube Content ID database too, but this is the image I saw first containing the tracklisting and I saw it on PopJustice without a source:

And the dates they were added line up perfectly to when Fall In Line was first uploaded onto the internet through the leakers, 2 weeks before it reached us. So while I do believe the tracklisting is real, I don't know how reliable that source is. But I don't think they got that tracklisting from us because most of the forum were using that Twitter as the source of the tracklisting. :O
ziggy
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 3:48 am

Kitana wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 2:48 am
BITCH, if you care so much, then it’s YOUR job to find it yourself :ziggy:

I posted this in my thread, genius. Maybe if you bothered to read the first page :ziggy: what the fuck are you even talking about!? We got it from THEM.

Please put this dummy in their place [mention]MartinE[/mention]
u da one trying to make a case for the Twitter account, thus you have to bring the proof. Hello? :ziggy:
MartinE wrote:
I can't defend the honour of that twitter specifically because I didn't see the tracklisting from them. I think they had access to the YouTube Content ID database too, but this is the image I saw first containing the tracklisting and I saw it on PopJustice without a source:

And the dates they were added line up perfectly to when Fall In Line was first uploaded onto the internet through the leakers, 2 weeks before it reached us. So while I do believe the tracklisting is real, I don't know how reliable that source is. But I don't think they got that tracklisting from us because most of the forum were using that Twitter as the source of the tracklisting. :O
[mention]Kitana[/mention] oops, looks like you got served instead. :rip:

#SNS
Martiney +++
Q U E E N
Q U E E N
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 3:51 am

Ok, I did more research and found the source of the YouTube leak. Turns out it was TheStandom. :funny: Guess [mention]Kitana [/mention]was right.

https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=133928&f=8

They have the original time stamped screenshots. "2018 03 13 at 7 40 55 PM" was when they took the screenshots of the YouTube Content ID database, which would make them the original source of the tracklisting.
Crystal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 6:19 am

MartinE wrote:

I’m shook that out of all songs to remain, Unless It’s With You was the one
XtinaTurkey
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 7:27 am

i need the backdrop video and liberation intro in my fucking life right now. i just cant anymore :shook:
Liberation / XTINA
"Once again, she proves she does indeed have the range."- 2018, Rolling Stone, Liberation Album Review.
YourBody2012
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 7:29 am

I want pipe to be with G eazy 😍😍😍
Kitana maria
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 9:48 am

MartinE wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 3:51 am
Ok, I did more research and found the source of the YouTube leak. Turns out it was TheStandom. :funny: Guess [mention]Kitana [/mention]was right.

https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=133928&f=8

They have the original time stamped screenshots. "2018 03 13 at 7 40 55 PM" was when they took the screenshots of the YouTube Content ID database, which would make them the original source of the tracklisting.
[mention]ziggy[/mention] :fan:

Now sit your ass down
Thierry
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 10:05 am

if cardi b isn't featured on this album.. i'm done.