Finally out. Omg

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
Elrond
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 6th, 2016, 11:28 am

Heretostay23 wrote:I can't express enough how SMART this is. This is gonna remind the GP who the voice of now is, it's gonna go viral, and just showcase our girl in a brand new light.
I'm so freakin stoked.
meh, people were saying the same thing about the NBA performance and all these other random performances. People already know she can sing. New music is way overdue imo

Heretostay23
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 6th, 2016, 11:34 am

Elrond wrote:
Heretostay23 wrote:I can't express enough how SMART this is. This is gonna remind the GP who the voice of now is, it's gonna go viral, and just showcase our girl in a brand new light.
I'm so freakin stoked.
meh, people were saying the same thing about the NBA performance and all these other random performances. People already know she can sing. New music is way overdue imo
I think this is on a whole other level than an NBA peformance. I mean it's christina Aguilera singing Whitney Houston "With" Whitney. It has the chance to be talked about on every entertainment news station where they can proclaim her the best voice in the business.

Elrond
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 6th, 2016, 11:35 am

Heretostay23 wrote:
Elrond wrote: meh, people were saying the same thing about the NBA performance and all these other random performances. People already know she can sing. New music is way overdue imo
I think this is on a whole other level than an NBA peformance. I mean it's christina Aguilera singing Whitney Houston "With" Whitney. It has the chance to be talked about on every entertainment news station where they can proclaim her the best voice in the business.
i hope so...with luck it will have people hungry for the new album instead of wondering why it's taking her so long

Tina تينا
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 6th, 2016, 11:39 am

Maleficent wrote:but on a serious note...

i want aiden PERMABANNED or at least his ban to be more than 1 week.

Bitch was TROLLING US. LYING TO US. PRETENDING TO BE THERE. SPREADING FALSE INFOS

when HE KNEW! we were desperate for information and wanted a lot of things from this. 

I WANT JUSTICE.

#Justice4Xtina.Red
:heart: avi made by dinvy :heart:

mo_89
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 6th, 2016, 11:40 am

its such a smart strategic move from xtina to be honest. I never thought I would get excited for anything other than new music from this performance but this has got me standing on an edge. It should go viral all over the place and nobody can do whitney justice nowadays except xtina and we all know that. It should cement her place amongst the greatest voices of all time and would do her the world of wonders in terms of positive reputation prior to her album being released. THIS is what she has been missing before releasing Bionic and LOTUS.
Smart move and reps to xtina and her team this time. Well played. I really hope she KILLS the performance like she is used to :)

Bad_vocal_technique
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 6th, 2016, 11:40 am

Elrond wrote:
I'm so freakin stoked.
LMAO brutal.

SexForBreakfast
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 6th, 2016, 11:41 am

BeautifulGarbage wrote:Seems like someone has leaked this photo. 

:rip:

Ardent
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 6th, 2016, 11:46 am

I haven't tanned so hard in YEARS! Yasss Godtina this is your resurrection!

Thiago \_(ツ)_/¯
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 6th, 2016, 11:52 am

Ardent wrote:I haven't tanned so hard in YEARS! Yasss Godtina this is your resurrection!
Yas you look great bb

D'Avi G O L
Urbans @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 6th, 2016, 11:54 am

GIRLS!!!! I got tea!!!!

A woman I work with, her friend was at the performance and snap chatted the whole thing!

QuEn sounded and looked amazing, had the Bodyguard outfit on and Whitney styled hair!!! Working on getting the snaps.

I am soooo done right now!!! :icant:
GOL / G.O.L. [gee-oh-el or, often, gol] Gagging out loud; Giggling out loud: used as a response to something funny or throw the slightest of shade to a rather dull comment.

Avi By: dinvy

Jenna
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 6th, 2016, 11:55 am

I shouldn't have opened this thread. I did not expect such epic news. #spoilers

1000formsoffear
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 6th, 2016, 11:57 am

D'Avi wrote:GIRLS!!!! I got tea!!!!

A woman I work with, her friend was at the performance and snap chatted the whole thing!

QuEn sounded and looked amazing, had the Bodyguard outfit on and Whitney styled hair!!! Working on getting the snaps.

EXCUSE US??
Are you trolling? Get those videos!!!!!

JERMAINE
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 6th, 2016, 11:59 am

I will say this....if this blows up online and seeing it for myself, I think it will. It can cause a huge buzz around Christina and if it does it may cause her label and team to want to build off that hype. It's really going to come down to Christina. Whether she says "let's do it" or "No,Its not ready" it's all on her
Last edited by JERMAINE on May 6th, 2016, 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

D'Avi G O L
Urbans @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 6th, 2016, 12:00 pm

1000formsoffear wrote:

EXCUSE US??
I am soooo not!!

So unexpected to see them this morning. Her dancing with the hologram was too cute :love:

And her voice!!!! :icant:
GOL / G.O.L. [gee-oh-el or, often, gol] Gagging out loud; Giggling out loud: used as a response to something funny or throw the slightest of shade to a rather dull comment.

Avi By: dinvy

Death & Decay VIRGO
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 6th, 2016, 12:01 pm

D'Avi wrote:
1000formsoffear wrote: EXCUSE US??
I am soooo not!!

So unexpected to see them this morning. Her dancing with the hologram was too cute :love:

Please share!

R0K
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 6th, 2016, 12:02 pm

[IMG][/IMG
Last edited by R0K on May 6th, 2016, 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a telepathic
wasted zombie skinny legend
residing in Malibu
and making no promises in my life.

R0K
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 6th, 2016, 12:03 pm

D'Avi wrote wrote:GIRLS!!!! I got tea!!!!

I am soooo done right now!!! Image

I am a telepathic
wasted zombie skinny legend
residing in Malibu
and making no promises in my life.

MemX album?
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

omg!

JERMAINE
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

U sure? The start was pitch black and you couldn't even see your own hand and there were no phones anywhere AND the 1Iota team was all over everyone. They were even making people turn their shirts inside out which was a new one for them. They also made several announcements about phones and they announced it over the intercom which was new too. She would have to be a damn spy to pull it off

Heretostay23
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 6th, 2016, 12:04 pm

Wait there's video.... What? Come thru!!!!!

Xiggity
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 6th, 2016, 12:05 pm

JERMAINE wrote:I will so this....if this blows up online and seeing it for myself, I think it will. It can cause a huge buzz around Christina and if it does it may cause her label and team to want to build off that hype. It's really going to come down to Christina. Whether she says "let's do it" or "No,Its not ready" it's all on her
We've been here before, this performance will not determine the album schedule. It's just not how Christina operates. She's had buzz a few times over the past couple years, and nothing ever came of it. If new music comes out following the performance, it's because they planned it that way already.

JERMAINE
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 6th, 2016, 12:08 pm

Xiggity wrote:
JERMAINE wrote:I will so this....if this blows up online and seeing it for myself, I think it will. It can cause a huge buzz around Christina and if it does it may cause her label and team to want to build off that hype. It's really going to come down to Christina. Whether she says "let's do it" or "No,Its not ready" it's all on her
We've been here before, this performance will not determine the album schedule. It's just not how Christina operates. She's had buzz a few times over the past couple years, and nothing ever came of it. If new music comes out following the performance, it's because they planned it that way already.

We have been here before You're right about that

SweetSurrender
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 6th, 2016, 12:09 pm

JERMAINE wrote:

U sure? The start was pitch black and you couldn't even see your own hand and there were no phones anywhere AND the 1Iota team was all over everyone. They were even making people turn their shirts inside out which was a new one for them. They also made several announcements about phones and they announced it over the intercom which was new too. She would have to be a damn spy to pull it off
:roll: here we go again...!

1000formsoffear
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 6th, 2016, 12:09 pm

Agreed with Xiggity - X has had many chances to release her material off grassroots hype, but she doesn't give a FUCK, so she didn't act. We all know this by now. Say Something hype, 60 million views on Jimmy Kimmel impersonations hype, etc. She never acts and this will be no different. However, this sounds like it was an incredible performance.

Xiggity
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 6th, 2016, 12:10 pm

JERMAINE wrote:
Xiggity wrote:

We have been here before You're right about that
I do believe that she has the best reputation going into an album probably since Back to Basics. So I'm excited to see what happens! :love:

1000formsoffear
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 6th, 2016, 12:11 pm

D'Avi wrote:
1000formsoffear wrote: EXCUSE US??
I am soooo not!!

Girl if you're telling truth all you have to do is record the video or audio with your iPhone and upload. If you don't, you're lying.

Melissa
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 6th, 2016, 12:11 pm

I am So excited for this! I got chills just reading about it.

DevotionHURTS ⚜ 哲学 ⚜
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 6th, 2016, 12:12 pm

Is Christina finally (and officially) taking her well deserved Voice throne from Queen Whitney herself? :cry:
Did the moment finally arrive? :cry:
Will Christina finally be recognized for her God-given talent? :cry:
:cry: So many feels...
Xtina ♥ Whitney

Elrond
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 6th, 2016, 12:13 pm

JERMAINE wrote:I will say this....if this blows up online and seeing it for myself, I think it will.  It can cause a huge buzz around Christina and if it does it may cause her label and team to want to build off that hype.   It's really going to come down to Christina.   Whether she says "let's do it" or "No,Its not ready" it's all on her
i think she's still insecure about putting herself out there again. She should get her feet wet with another collab and then use that momentum to dive into the new era

George
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 6th, 2016, 12:17 pm

at not point in any meeting with management can I see X agreeing to launch her new album following the hype of a whitney tribute. she respects her too much to use this performance in that way. the new era isn't here yet.