Liberation TOUR PRE-SALE INFORMATION - VIP MEET ANNOUNCED!

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
Locked
User avatar
LittleMonkey
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1377
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 15th, 2018, 1:00 pm

mooch5 wrote:
May 15th, 2018, 12:53 pm
LittleMonkey wrote:
May 15th, 2018, 12:51 pm
Girl, I appreciate you. You sat on that phone for half your life, and have responded to everyone who has posted. If they can't be grateful, I hope they can't get tickets
Aww thank youuuuu! Means a lot. What shows are you going to?
Vip for Detroit so far, and tomorrow I'm hoping to get something for Orillia.
User avatar
mooch5
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1297
Joined: 10 April 2016

May 15th, 2018, 1:07 pm

ok; was hoping you'd be at LA and perhaps we would all meet up! Have the best time! I didn't splurge on the VIP :( :(
User avatar
YourBody1
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2640
Joined: 18 June 2016

May 15th, 2018, 1:17 pm

mooch5 wrote:
May 15th, 2018, 1:07 pm
ok; was hoping you'd be at LA and perhaps we would all meet up! Have the best time! I didn't splurge on the VIP :( :(
Did you get a decent seat?
User avatar
mooch5
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1297
Joined: 10 April 2016

May 15th, 2018, 1:22 pm

YourBody1 wrote:
May 15th, 2018, 1:17 pm
mooch5 wrote:
May 15th, 2018, 1:07 pm
ok; was hoping you'd be at LA and perhaps we would all meet up! Have the best time! I didn't splurge on the VIP :( :(
Did you get a decent seat?
I bought one on the Terrace because it's an outside venue and its the third row. I wanted to have a ticket booked because I am booking a trip out there. But I am going to look over the next few weeks/months and during the presales to see if I can get a better one for a decent price!
User avatar
YourBody1
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2640
Joined: 18 June 2016

May 15th, 2018, 1:26 pm

mooch5 wrote:
May 15th, 2018, 1:22 pm
YourBody1 wrote:
May 15th, 2018, 1:17 pm
Did you get a decent seat?
I bought one on the Terrace because it's an outside venue and its the third row. I wanted to have a ticket booked because I am booking a trip out there. But I am going to look over the next few weeks/months and during the presales to see if I can get a better one for a decent price!
The LA show should definitely sell out so hopefully like you said a better ticket will come up and you can get that and sell the one you have. I’m sure it’s a good seat either way . Hopefully it won’t rain. That’s part of the reason I wanted an indoor venue but in LA it shouldn’t really matter
User avatar
mooch5
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1297
Joined: 10 April 2016

May 15th, 2018, 1:32 pm

I will totally rock out to Xtina in the rain!! As long as it doesn't get cancelled I am there!!!!
User avatar
R0K
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11725
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 31

May 15th, 2018, 1:38 pm

I want to get two tickets today but I do not have an AMEX card. Is it possible to get non-VIP tickets today? I don't want her dc show to sell out!
I am a telepathic
wasted zombie skinny legend
born in Havana, residing in Malibu
and making no promises in my life.
User avatar
YourBody1
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2640
Joined: 18 June 2016

May 15th, 2018, 1:39 pm

R0K wrote:
May 15th, 2018, 1:38 pm
I want to get two tickets today but I do not have an AMEX card. Is it possible to get non-VIP tickets today? I don't want her dc show to sell out!
No
User avatar
YourBody1
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2640
Joined: 18 June 2016

May 15th, 2018, 1:43 pm

Actually @R0K you should be able to get platinum without Amex - I tried it out and had no issues
User avatar
YourBody1
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2640
Joined: 18 June 2016

May 15th, 2018, 1:46 pm

I just tried it and got platinum section 2 row d for $660 per ticket
User avatar
LynzXtina
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 209
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 15th, 2018, 1:55 pm

So I got an Amex card and then it was suppose to show me the card number but the site crashed and when I hit the reload page button it took me back to the homepage I called and now I have to wait until the card gets in the mail I don’t think I’ll be able to get good VIP tix by the time the card arrives. I’m so sad
User avatar
R0K
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11725
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 31

May 15th, 2018, 2:14 pm

YourBody1 wrote:
May 15th, 2018, 1:46 pm
I just tried it and got platinum section 2 row d for $660 per ticket
That's too much. I'll wait until tomorrow. Thanks :kiss:
I am a telepathic
wasted zombie skinny legend
born in Havana, residing in Malibu
and making no promises in my life.
User avatar
YourBody1
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2640
Joined: 18 June 2016

May 15th, 2018, 2:20 pm

LynzXtina wrote:
May 15th, 2018, 1:55 pm
So I got an Amex card and then it was suppose to show me the card number but the site crashed and when I hit the reload page button it took me back to the homepage I called and now I have to wait until the card gets in the mail I don’t think I’ll be able to get good VIP tix by the time the card arrives. I’m so sad
You don’t need Amex if you buy VIP. I bought my vip with a Visa card
User avatar
mooch5
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1297
Joined: 10 April 2016

May 15th, 2018, 2:24 pm

[mention]yourbody1[/mention] you have much more patience than me at this point :)
User avatar
Yooorsh
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 258
Joined: 16 March 2016
Age: 27

May 15th, 2018, 2:52 pm

Girls, what about the Liberation album copy!!

Already purchased my ticket, but how can I redeem it?
User avatar
YourBody1
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2640
Joined: 18 June 2016

May 15th, 2018, 3:03 pm

mooch5 wrote:
May 15th, 2018, 2:24 pm
[mention]yourbody1[/mention] you have much more patience than me at this point :)
:roll: it’s only because I couldn’t be happier with my front row center seat . Otherwise I’d be agitated as hell :rip: I have no stress knowing I got exactly what I wanted but never expected to get
User avatar
V
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 877
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 22

May 15th, 2018, 6:43 pm

okay guys i didn't get an email confirmation for the ticket but i know the ticket is bought.....

what are the vip details? like i know we get a m&g but does it say anything about receiving merch? i didn't even see any detail can someone copy and paste a description for me thx
User avatar
mooch5
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1297
Joined: 10 April 2016

May 15th, 2018, 7:48 pm

Christina has something about the Presale on her instagram story:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/xtina/

(Sorry I am bad with screen shots!)

But there is still nothing about a code!
User avatar
andray
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 77
Joined: 20 March 2016
Age: 25

May 15th, 2018, 9:15 pm

Those who already have access to tickets, what kind of packages/passes are offered? Is there a specific package for the first row(s)?
Last edited by andray on May 15th, 2018, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
mooch5
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1297
Joined: 10 April 2016

May 15th, 2018, 9:19 pm

No.
User avatar
Antonio
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 664
Joined: 27 February 2016
Age: 29

May 16th, 2018, 7:56 am

YourBody1 wrote:
May 15th, 2018, 1:43 pm
Actually @R0K you should be able to get platinum without Amex - I tried it out and had no issues
!!!

Did you use any code? I tried yesterday with my Visa card for some platinum seats :(
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
User avatar
YourBody1
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2640
Joined: 18 June 2016

May 16th, 2018, 8:03 am

Antonio wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 7:56 am
YourBody1 wrote:
May 15th, 2018, 1:43 pm
Actually @R0K you should be able to get platinum without Amex - I tried it out and had no issues
!!!

Did you use any code? I tried yesterday with my Visa card for some platinum seats :(
No. it didn't ask me for a code when i chose Platinum.
User avatar
mooch5
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1297
Joined: 10 April 2016

May 16th, 2018, 8:57 am

1 HOUR!!!!!!! WHEN WILL WE GET THE CODE FROM XTINA UGHHHHHH
iEsquire
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 667
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 33

May 16th, 2018, 9:00 am

mooch5 wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 8:57 am
1 HOUR!!!!!!! WHEN WILL WE GET THE CODE FROM XTINA UGHHHHHH
that's what I'm wondering. I logged into ticketmaster to save some time, but I want that code NOW!
User avatar
mooch5
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1297
Joined: 10 April 2016

May 16th, 2018, 9:01 am

[mention]littlemonkey[/mention] [mention]yourbody1[/mention] - you both seem to understand how to buy tickets like me, lol.

So I am just getting worried for today's presale. Since the AMEX one already started, you click on "Find tickets" to start searching. But how will the new search know I am looking for the "artist presale" today?? I am so nervous we haven't gotten a code yet, and it's less than an hour away for EST. So I just dont know how I will find the newly released seats. Can you help? Thanks!
User avatar
mooch5
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1297
Joined: 10 April 2016

May 16th, 2018, 9:02 am

iEsquire wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 9:00 am
mooch5 wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 8:57 am
1 HOUR!!!!!!! WHEN WILL WE GET THE CODE FROM XTINA UGHHHHHH
that's what I'm wondering. I logged into ticketmaster to save some time, but I want that code NOW!

We should have never to wait until the hour of, let alone the MINUTE of to get a code. and I got confirmation via email and text that I would get the codes. I have anxiety again!
User avatar
XtinaStripped
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 216
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

May 16th, 2018, 9:05 am

I'm worried about this code. Nothing yet.
User avatar
ariel23
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 297
Joined: 23 February 2016

May 16th, 2018, 9:16 am

how could they not have released the presale password yet? :mad:
User avatar
YourBody1
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2640
Joined: 18 June 2016

May 16th, 2018, 9:22 am

mooch5 wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 9:01 am
[mention]littlemonkey[/mention] [mention]yourbody1[/mention] - you both seem to understand how to buy tickets like me, lol.

So I am just getting worried for today's presale. Since the AMEX one already started, you click on "Find tickets" to start searching. But how will the new search know I am looking for the "artist presale" today?? I am so nervous we haven't gotten a code yet, and it's less than an hour away for EST. So I just dont know how I will find the newly released seats. Can you help? Thanks!
I’m not sure as this was the first time I’ve used Ticketmaster for tix. Are you using the Ticketmaster app? And remind me what city you’re looking for- I’ll play around with it at my desk and see if I can figure it out
User avatar
mooch5
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1297
Joined: 10 April 2016

May 16th, 2018, 9:26 am

I hate the app - it kept saying no tickets found after putting the Amex number in I was using on the website. I would pull the website on the same time and find plenty of tix - so I don't trust it.

No worries, I was just wondering what you would do....don't want to chance you looking up tix I may be able to find :)
Locked