LIBERATION TOUR
Tickets Now Available

ACCELERATE Video!

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
lurk
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 1:13 am

Cashmere wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 1:05 am
swagoo wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 12:52 am

Really thoughhhh , you are truly not in the majority

Ps- weren’t you just claiming not to be a mindless follower or w.e lol?
Yet try to brag about a “majority “
I am not bragging about a majority. I am just establishing the flawed logic that my supposed hypocrisy explains my inability to appreciate this supposed work of art when my opinion is in the majority of reactions I have seen. That is why I'm asking, are all those who do not like the video hypocrites or could it be that the video lacks wide appeal because it offends generally held sensibilities and tastes?
I think you’re not wrong in feeling the way you do but I think the whole point that Xtina has always tried to make is that the general public is socialized to believe this isn’t an acceptable and digestible way that women are supposed to act and as a result it’s less than and disappointing and reductive and embarrassing because she’s not operating in a way in which society has socialized us to be deemed fit of a woman of her caliber.

It is frustrating because I think we all know if Xtina played the game, she’d be a lot more successful and gain the masses of the GP support but even in her most recent Billboard article she talked about how stifled she felt doing JUST that during her time on The Voice and that’s why she retaliated with Party City wigs and her fashion.

She thrives on turning these social norms on their head regardless of how detrimental it might be to her commercial success and I find that admirable if not frustrating because I want her to ultimately succeed commercially as well. But when realizing this is what she wants, regardless of her commercial success, it’s admirable. Truly not Falling In Line~.
MakeMeYours
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 1:14 am

The video is up to #5 on trending. So she got what she wanted: people talking.
swagoo
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 1:17 am

Cashmere wrote:
swagoo wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 12:52 am

Really thoughhhh , you are truly not in the majority

Ps- weren’t you just claiming not to be a mindless follower or w.e lol?
Yet try to brag about a “majority “
I am not bragging about a majority. I am just establishing the flawed logic that my supposed hypocrisy explains my inability to appreciate this supposed work of art when my opinion is in the majority of reactions I have seen. That is why I'm asking, are all those who do not like the video hypocrites or could it be that the video lacks wide appeal because it offends generally held sensibilities and tastes?
To answer your question

No not at all, I get that some people(not the majority tho) don’t like the video. That’s cool with me, they are not hypocrites.

But in your specific case, based on the knowledge presented, in my personal opinion, you were a major hypocrite in your wording and general tone/delivery. Nobody deserves to be shamed even if (in your opinion) she made an artistic mistake.

And then the fact that apparently, you have nudes on this forum,see“offends generally held sensibilities and tastes“. Seems to me that you can do w.e you want to offend general taste but xtina has to be a certain way. it’s just like... who are you to criticize Christina’s sexual expression?
You don’t seem to get my point
It’s not that you dislike the video...
It’s that you wish for my fave to get publicly shamed for her art.
That is my problem .
But tbh it’s ok boo,
It’s not that deep,
I’m such a happy Stan today.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the album,
:nod:
Last edited by swagoo on May 4th, 2018, 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marcus Stanthony
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 1:18 am

I agree though that her tongue scenes were a bit much. Had she cut 80% of those and replaced it with something impactful yet minimalist, it would have been better. Oh well, I applaud the risk and appreciate the break from big productions for her first singles.
Fusée Jaune ٩◔‿◔۶
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 1:19 am

Mother Martin is not having any of it
Last edited by Fusée Jaune ٩◔‿◔۶ on May 4th, 2018, 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
moralistic
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 1:24 am

The glitter I could have done without.
natalia
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

swagoo wrote:
Cashmere wrote:
To answer your question

No not at all, I get that some people(not the majority tho) don’t like the video. That’s cool with me, they are not hypocrites.

But in your specific case, based on the knowledge presented, in my personal opinion, you were a major hypocrite in your wording and general tone/delivery. Nobody deserves to be shamed even if (in your opinion) she made an artistic mistake.

And then the fact that apparently, you have nudes on this forum,it’s just like... who are you to criticize Christina’s sexual expression?
That is my problem .
But tbh it’s ok boo,
It’s not that deep,

Um why are you talking to yourself? He was permabanned a while ago
You-Know-Who
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 1:26 am

I am dead :rip:
dinvy ``
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

natalia wrote:
swagoo wrote:

To answer your question

And then the fact that apparently, you have nudes on this forum,it’s just like... who are you to criticize Christina’s sexual expression?
That is my problem .
But tbh it’s ok boo,
It’s not that deep,

he was banned one minute b4 swagoo replied to him, leave him alone lol
I'm_always_right
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 1:27 am

Love the fact that the video is literally an ode to her lips so anyone who gets a hemorrhage when they see her lips can go fuck themselves
natalia
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 1:35 am

dinvy wrote:
natalia wrote:

he was banned one minute b4 swagoo replied to him, leave him alone lol
Just tryna mess
Pretty Boy
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 2:43 am

For some reason the video gets me more hyped listening to the song. I’ve missed her so much. I haven’t felt that way since watching her shoot Dirrty on Making The Video and going “yessssss” before it was yasssssss. 😩
HeX MΔR∇ΣL
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 3:07 am

Luis wrote:
May 3rd, 2018, 12:29 pm
Song is okay. I appreciate her taking risks and following her vision. Video is okay. I feel like i've seen this from her in the past.

Same with the album title. Stripped, Lotus, Liberation.....

She keeps finding herself with every album. :laugh:

Love her though!

I hope the rumour of 1 song being released weekly until the album drops is true!

Maybe you stopped evolving after your last strand fell off your big ass block head but people actually learn and grow all up to the stale old age of 37 ...even past that ...OMG right?
HeX MΔR∇ΣL
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 3:19 am

Ziggy Is Scalping lmao
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 3:35 am

IDrip4Xtina wrote:
May 3rd, 2018, 10:31 pm
Angela Merkel wrote:
May 3rd, 2018, 10:03 pm

Mods can’t you ban this stupid twat already? All it does is trying to spew negativity. Just check it’s latest posts.

My fave released a BOP and is finally back after 6 years. I will NOT take this kind of shit today.

Thanks.

[mention]Jorge.[/mention] [mention]MartinE[/mention] [mention]BYC[/mention] [mention]London.[/mention]
You need to stop bullying me!!! I'm entitled to my disappointment, stop being so sentimental. You can enjoy Accelerate as much as you want and I can be disappointed as much as I want.
See you next week you piece of shit :kiss:
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 4:06 am

the mess off this thread, I am living :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:
hottestarcher
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 4:43 am

It is different and too racy
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 4:45 am

Didn’t know we had so many nuns on this board :rip:
Marcus Stanthony
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 4:47 am

The video itself has really grown on me...and all my lesbian friends are LIVING for it lol
Erotica
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 4:51 am

The video is such a thirst trap for straigh guys, i love it! :fan: We need to start Accelerate cum challenge tbh.

Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 4:53 am

Erotica wrote:
The video is such a thirst trap for straigh guys, i love it! :fan: We need to start Accelerate cum challenge tbh.

Omg! :funny:

Let’s make it go viral y’all :laugh:
slowdown
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 7:24 am

#3 trending on Youtube. 2,701,000 views in less than 24 hours. 104k likes and 18K dislikes.
BionicTina
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 7:33 am

Pretty Boy wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 2:43 am
For some reason the video gets me more hyped listening to the song. I’ve missed her so much. I haven’t felt that way since watching her shoot Dirrty on Making The Video and going “yessssss” before it was yasssssss. 😩
Going yesss before it was yassss! I'm dead :p
Superhiro
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 7:39 am

Shall Everybody log on YouTube US to make her 1st Trend ?
Cersei Lannister ·⚜·♚·⚜·
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 7:44 am

I truly dislike ziggy, but what he did here in this thread is amazing. I can't believe he is my favorite Stan right now. We are not here going to tolerate bullshit from sad creatures that think they have a valid taste listening Taylor Swift disgusting voice while fucking and taking pictures of a rent boy.
Death & Decay VIRGO
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 7:48 am

Wait...people post their nudes on XRed? :roll:
Avi by Lorehn :kiss:
XtinaDaily
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 7:52 am

I CAN'T STOP WATCHING THE MUSIC VIDEO OMG IM OBSSESED
XtinaDaily
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 7:56 am

Erotica wrote:

[mention]christinalover[/mention] :
Cersei Lannister ·⚜·♚·⚜·
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 7:59 am

Also, I don't understand what the connection in the artistic direction between NMT and this video is?

I mean, for the weak mind, they can think the black "x" on her tits are "too much NMT", but to be honest this is waaay more tasteful than NMT. The milk part / tribal sound looks really beautifuly done, to be honest. NMT wish to have a frame like that.
DNNY
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 8:01 am

I'm gagging at shartsmear renting a boy for sex :funny:

Can he be gone forever? He's an annoying know it all..
Madonna / Beyoncé / Róisín Murphy /Grimes / St. Vincent / Years & Years / Arcade Fire/ Björk / Florence + the Machine/ twenty one pilots/ Halsey / Queens of the Stone Age / Christina Aguilera