RATE CHRISTINA'S DISCOGRAPHY!
the 2018 edition is here!

ACCELERATE Video!

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
Cashmere
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 3rd, 2018, 11:21 pm

ziggy wrote:
May 3rd, 2018, 11:03 pm
Cashmere wrote:
May 3rd, 2018, 10:46 pm
Girl, you don't have to go into the post your nudes thread if that bothers you. And you don't have to read my conversations with my fags in the Royals thread. Trying to drag me on a personal level is cheap and only makes you look like an asshole. I put forward a substantiated critique of the video, feel free to counter those arguments with something substantive. I don't judge Christina as a person, I judge her judgment and commercial sensibilities. That's the problem of discussing a pop star because we are discussing both a person and a product. My critique is about the product and you tell me that my opinion is invalid because of my person. Try again. Tell me how this is a great video. Tell me how this will sustain the commercial momentum needed for the things we all want: a long era, a tour, more Christina on the airwaves...
what personal level? :funny: This is all public information YOU posted on THIS forum.

that said... I kept it cute, and you tried me w/ that bullshit "i'm being real, not a sheep!!" tagline hyper-critical individuals like yourself always fallback with. :noway: So, I gave it to you straight up. Ask and you shall receive. You are not above judgment. Christina is a real person just like you are. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

anyway, you attempted to come for Accelerate's sound - specifically how Christina sounds, and got clockt tf out. So, you regrouped and attacked the visuals. Transparent af. :noway:

If you do not understand the difference between personal and commercial there is no point in discussing. I put forward my opinion on Christina's commercial output and rather than address my critique you come for me on a personal level. It's weak. But go ahead, show me how this song is blowing up. Show me how it hits the mark. I guess everyone who isn't buying it is a hypocrite like me then because surely it can't be the product that's inadequate?
this ain't for the best, my reputation has never been worse / so he must like me for me / we can't make any promises, now can we babe / but you can make me a drink
Lorehn
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 3rd, 2018, 11:43 pm

Almost to 2 million views!

Fighter // Little Monster // Lanatic // Rihanna Army // Animal // Hooligan // XO Crew
[and more]

Section C, Row J, Seat 115
:love: smile, cry later. :love:
(don't worry about tomorrow)

I do custom avis, just message me!
Lorehn
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 3rd, 2018, 11:52 pm

Christina Aguilera - Accelerate (Official Video) ft. Ty Dolla $ign, 2 Chainz

Fighter // Little Monster // Lanatic // Rihanna Army // Animal // Hooligan // XO Crew
[and more]

Section C, Row J, Seat 115
:love: smile, cry later. :love:
(don't worry about tomorrow)

I do custom avis, just message me!
ziggy
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 12:06 am

Cashmere wrote:
ziggy wrote:
May 3rd, 2018, 11:03 pm

what personal level? :funny: This is all public information YOU posted on THIS forum.

that said... I kept it cute, and you tried me w/ that bullshit "i'm being real, not a sheep!!" tagline hyper-critical individuals like yourself always fallback with. :noway: So, I gave it to you straight up. Ask and you shall receive. You are not above judgment. Christina is a real person just like you are. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

anyway, you attempted to come for Accelerate's sound - specifically how Christina sounds, and got clockt tf out. So, you regrouped and attacked the visuals. Transparent af. :noway:

If you do not understand the difference between personal and commercial there is no point in discussing. I put forward my opinion on Christina's commercial output and rather than address my critique you come for me on a personal level. It's weak. But go ahead, show me how this song is blowing up. Show me how it hits the mark. I guess everyone who isn't buying it is a hypocrite like me then because surely it can't be the product that's inadequate?
look here, bitch! Just because we don't "know Christina personally" does not mean you are free to rip her apart because you don't like the way she acts in a damn MV. This was your "critique":
Cashmere wrote:
May 3rd, 2018, 10:02 pm
It's not about slut shaming. You miss the point: it's her lack of self-awareness. It's embarrassing because it's a tacky concept with no hint of irony. If she had a scene that turns the ridiculousness of it all on its head, e.g. showing how she laughs at herself, the video would be so much more palatable.
which is bullshit. It's that same "she takes herself too seriously" bullshit that men - gay and straight - always use to try and bring her down a peg. Just because YOU are afraid/embarrassed by the female form does not mean she should hide away - for your sake. I mean you can post pics fucking some dude on a pop forum, but lawd forbid Christina slurps milk or fondles her bosoms or drizzles glittery ooze all over ha face/bawdy in a MV to express ha art. :ziggy: Just take a moment to ask yourself why you are so fucking bothered. Why are you "embarrassed" for her, exactly?

Fusée Jaune
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 12:09 am

ziggy wrote:
Cashmere wrote:
look here, bitch! Just because we don't "know Christina personally" does not mean you are free to rip her apart because you don't like the way she acts in a damn MV. This was your "critique":
Cashmere wrote:
It's not about slut shaming. You miss the point: it's her lack of self-awareness. It's embarrassing because it's a tacky concept with no hint of irony. If she had a scene that turns the ridiculousness of it all on its head, e.g. showing how she laughs at herself, the video would be so much more palatable.
which is bullshit. It's that same "she takes herself too seriously" bullshit that men - gay and straight - always use to try and bring her down a peg. Just because YOU are afraid/embarrassed by the female form does not mean she should hide away - for your sake. I mean you can post pics fucking some dude on a pop forum, but lawd forbid Christina slurps milk or fondles her bosoms or drizzles glittery ooze all over ha face/bawdy in a MV to express ha art. :ziggy: Just take a moment to ask yourself why you are so fucking bothered. Why are you "embarrassed" for her, exactly?

Girl did you miss the post where he said he actually paid that dude? That way he showed irony of it all to make it more palatable.
٩◔‿◔۶
Cashmere
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 12:14 am

Fusée Jaune wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 12:09 am
ziggy wrote:

Girl did you miss the post where he said he actually paid that dude? That way he showed irony of it all to make it more palatable.
What? :funny:
this ain't for the best, my reputation has never been worse / so he must like me for me / we can't make any promises, now can we babe / but you can make me a drink
Cashmere
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 12:24 am

ziggy wrote:
Cashmere wrote:
Cashmere wrote:

I am embarrassed for her because she seems lost. She's supposed to be a top level artist yet is unable to convince the public time and time again. Her reliance on the shock factor of sex is boring because she's fallen back on it time and time again. Her idea of feminism as sexual expression is very basic and arguably problematic. These are my opinions about her product or art if you will. I do not profess to be an artist and nothing I do on here has commercial bearing so why some nude pic I posted over a year ago is of any relevance to my critique is beyond me. But say that this supposed hypocrisy of mine explains why (in your opinion) I am wrong, explain to me the public backlash she's getting on social media from fans and casual listeners alike. Are they all hypocrites too? You are just trying to intimidate me but sorry, not working. Give me something substantial.
Fusée Jaune
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 12:33 am

Mods is this considered a substantiated critique? 👇
not even a butterface wrote:
May 3rd, 2018, 8:09 pm
She deserves to be shamed for that cringe video. So much second-hand embarrassment for her. :O
٩◔‿◔۶
ziggy
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 12:34 am

anyway, all of that said... the qween STILL HAS AAYYYYYTT. 👏

pushing and pulling peeps out they comfort zone, years laterz. :shook:

supersonic
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 12:36 am

I like the original and vertical video! It's a new Xtina and I'm ready for it. The song is definitely a grower, the beats are fire and my favorite part in the video is when 2Chainz raps and she's getting dripped. Just amazing.
liberation80
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 12:38 am

Cashmere wrote:
May 3rd, 2018, 8:09 pm
backtobasics9000 wrote:
May 3rd, 2018, 7:39 pm
I've been defending her against slut shamers on Reddit.
Still can't believe idiotic behaviour like that still exists...
She deserves to be shamed for that cringe video. So much second-hand embarrassment for her. The song is growing on me though :O
Where are you bitch??? I Wanna see blood.. I'm mood killer.. Wash your mouth before speaking like this .. unhappy bitch
ziggy
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 12:40 am

Cashmere wrote:
ziggy wrote:

I am embarrassed for her because she seems lost. She's supposed to be a top level artist yet is unable to convince the public time and time again. Her reliance on the shock factor of sex is boring because she's fallen back on it time and time again. Her idea of feminism as sexual expression is very basic and arguably problematic. These are my opinions about her product or art if you will. I do not profess to be an artist and nothing I do on here has commercial bearing so why some nude pic I posted over a year ago is of any relevance to my critique is beyond me. But say that this supposed hypocrisy of mine explains why (in your opinion) I am wrong, explain to me the public backlash she's getting on social media from fans and casual listeners alike. Are they all hypocrites too? You are just trying to intimidate me but sorry, not working. Give me something substantial.
of course you would know better - being a man and all. A white man, no less. I'm sure you could edumacate many a woman on how they can succeed in their failing feminism - the right, non-problematic way, of course.

maybe, you should start using how she's a mom now, etc. to further ur point. :rip:

Butterfly
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 12:42 am

This reminds me of Dirrty loving all the controversy and her not giving a fuck, we should take note and follow her example, let's bop to this track instead.
Mack. McFlyyy
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 12:44 am

The video that's on youtube is kinda cringey. I really want to like it but eh.... There are some good scenes though.

I prefer the vertical video from spotify actually.
swagoo
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 12:46 am

guys!!!

They are starting to put up iTunes banners all over the world🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
It starting !

Accelerate will be a chart slobberknocker!

Cashmere
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 12:48 am

ziggy wrote:
Cashmere wrote:
of course you would know better - being a man and all. A white man, no less. I'm sure you could edumacate many a woman on how they can succeed in their failing feminism - the right, non-problematic way, of course.

maybe, you should start using how she's a mom now, etc. to further ur point. :rip:

Girl, I am in the majority here. Just open your damn eyes and read the YouTube comments and published reviews. If you think academic feminists embrace sexualisation and visual consumption of the female body, you're far off base. But again rather than give me something substantial you make it personal. Smh
MakeMeYours
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

supersonic wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 12:36 am
I like the original and vertical video! It's a new Xtina and I'm ready for it. The song is definitely a grower, the beats are fire and my favorite part in the video is when 2Chainz raps and she's getting dripped. Just amazing.
What beats? I keep missing them.
mybrainhurts
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 12:52 am

Cashmere wrote:
ziggy wrote:

You're literally the dumbest person ever
swagoo
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

Cashmere wrote:
ziggy wrote:

Girl, I am in the majority here. Just open your damn eyes and read the YouTube comments and published reviews. If you think academic feminists embrace sexualisation and visual consumption of the female body, you're far off base. But again rather than give me something substantial you make it personal. Smh

Really thoughhhh , you are truly not in the majority

Ps- weren’t you just claiming not to be a mindless follower or w.e lol?
Yet try to brag about a “majority “
Elrond
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 12:55 am

at first i was like WTF and disliked the video. I'm still like WTF at it but it's growing on me a bit. I think i was disappointed at first there were no race cars or rappers in the video :roll:
swagoo
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 12:57 am

Elrond wrote:
at first i was like WTF and disliked the video. I'm still like WTF at it but it's growing on me a bit. I think i was disappointed at first there were no race cars or rappers in the video :roll:
Did you give the video a like on YouTube though?????😊
Marcus Stanthony
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 12:59 am

Elrond wrote:
Gurl, if she did that she’d be dragged for being too literal. Damned if she do, damned if she don’t...
Butterfly
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 1:01 am

Yas bopping now to it, it gets better each listen so does the video!

Accelerate come on babe pick up your speed.
Mack. McFlyyy
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 1:01 am

Marcus Stanthony wrote:
Elrond wrote:
Gurl, if she did that she’d be dragged for being too literal. Damned if she do, damned if she don’t...
True but this damn video is too not literal lol like .....:ziggy:

The song is already a "grower" type so i feel the video should be undeniably good.
Elrond
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 1:03 am

Marcus Stanthony wrote:

swagoo wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 12:57 am

Did you give the video a like on YouTube though?????<span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_32.png);background-position:59.9882491186839% 77.96709753231492%;background-size:5418.75% 5418.75%" data-codepoints="1f60a"></span></span>

i did like it on youtube of course. I guess it makes sense the video was minimal if this is a buzz single. But i kinda wish this song had gotten more of an epic video
Cashmere
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 1:05 am

swagoo wrote:
Cashmere wrote:

Really thoughhhh , you are truly not in the majority

Ps- weren’t you just claiming not to be a mindless follower or w.e lol?
Yet try to brag about a “majority “
I am not bragging about a majority. I am just establishing the flawed logic that my supposed hypocrisy explains my inability to appreciate this supposed work of art when my opinion is in the majority of reactions I have seen. That is why I'm asking, are all those who do not like the video hypocrites or could it be that the video lacks wide appeal because it offends generally held sensibilities and tastes?
24hours
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 1:06 am

Some of you bitches need to stan someone else if you think xtina embracing her hyper sexuality is problematic

(If you were a real feminist like X you would know that it's not)
Mack. McFlyyy
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 1:06 am

Idk what made her think ANYBODY would want to see her lips and tongue that damn often and close up :ziggy:
ziggy
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 1:08 am

Cashmere wrote:
May 3rd, 2018, 10:00 pm
You mean not sheepishly praising a garbage video? No shame.
👇
Cashmere wrote:
fucking mess.

Mack. McFlyyy
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 4th, 2018, 1:10 am

The video is NOT garbage tho. Thats harsh...Cashmere trying to rile folks up i see....